Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2011 7:54 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wait... Tomoko and Mariko are friends now? When did that happen? I wish they'd actually devoted an episode or 2 regarding to how that came about.

Also, I guess Saint Just and Kaoru are in lesbians with each other? Feels kind of peculiar that the only two characters that kinda look like dudes are the ones who are the yuri pair in this series.
Aug 1, 2012 9:33 AM

Jul 2011
So friends sleep naked with each other!! Didn't know that....
Rei is being ridiculous always tryna jump off rooftops and bridges, just let her be.!
Feb 25, 2013 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
MagEarwhig said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Wait... Tomoko and Mariko are friends now? When did that happen? I wish they'd actually devoted an episode or 2 regarding to how that came about.

Well, Tomoko and Mariko were actually being friendly to each other last episode or so. I kind of agree that it would have been nice to see how this happened in at least one scene or something.

Rei is just so out there, honestly I'm having a real tough time understanding and relating to her actions. I think that that kind of hearts my enjoyment considering a lot of the series so far has been about her.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 14, 2013 8:14 AM

May 2013
yeey Mariko is all normal, and the three of them are just hanging normally..
but Rei is just seriously messed up..
Mar 3, 2014 1:44 AM

Aug 2013
Mariko and Tomoko are friends now :D!

Before this episode, I didn't get any yuri vibes between Kaoru and Saint Juste. But after seeing that scene, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe it's just to provide warmth? Still...

Hmm and that rumor, I wonder if that was really about Juste and Miya.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 1, 2014 5:48 PM

Sep 2010
So happy about Mariko accepting Tomoko and they are hanging out normally!

How did Saint Juste jump off from that height without breaking a bone? Must be anime physics at work here.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 20, 2014 6:44 AM

Mar 2014
San-Juice is turning into a psychopath thinking Nanako was Miya-sama and that they should die together.. tsk tsk
Oct 30, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2010

TOMOKO

TOO SOON

Oh, and that title, "A Tale of a Double Suicide," with the rest of the episode that followed.

Goodness gracious.
Jun 19, 2017 12:38 AM
Jan 2017
MagEarwhig said:

Also, I guess Saint Just and Kaoru are in lesbians with each other? Feels kind of peculiar that the only two characters that kinda look like dudes are the ones who are the yuri pair in this series.

If only.....if only....*cries
Jun 20, 2017 3:24 AM
Aug 2014
Rei is seriously mad; did she always have a screw loose or is is the result of the abusive relationship with her sister.
Feb 28, 2018 7:32 PM

Jul 2016
when nanako naively asked why their friendship was different than hers with tomoko lmao. like honey, really now. it's obvious that kaoru has feelings for rei, it's either super motherly or romantic. that story about the seiran seniors was interesting... AND GOOD GOD, POP UPS! rei outside the balcony window though, wtf. that scared me, i thought rei suicided for some reason lol. so like somewhere in the series, is rei ever going to become sane at one point? or is she always going to have some crazy up in that terrorized mind of hers?
mariko and tomoko are friends... i don't know man, that was some heavy beef they had before over being nanako's friend...
Dec 23, 2018 3:19 PM

Jan 2013
did saint just pull a phantom of the opera on us lol? turbine croissant hair sister needs to be slapped in the face with a leather glove for being such a b-word.
Oct 12, 2019 7:29 AM

Mar 2012
I completely lost all sympathy for Rei after finding out that she's Miya's "little sister". She can go ahead and die for all I care.
Sep 15, 2020 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Rei can you quit jumping off from high places for a couple of episodes before Nanako gets a heart attack. Silly Nanako, Saint-juste was always crazy but I honestly didn't expect Kaoru to share the bed with Rei there naked ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oct 19, 2020 5:17 PM

May 2015
Lady_Oum said:
yeey Mariko is all normal, and the three of them are just hanging normally..
but Rei is just seriously messed up..

I mean, if your sister was abusive to you and constantly gaslighting you then I'm sure that'd be enough to mess with your head too. Rei has endured so much abuse that she'd turn to drugs to numb the pain of it.

Idk why Rei is in love with her sister, but I'm hopeful the story will try to explain that and how it happened.

But mostly I really want to see Rei find a bright place after getting through all this.

And I want Kaoru to be there with her as her support. Kaoru is just great. ^^

But I'm only 1/3 of the way done so idk what's gonna come next honestly :p
Nov 17, 2020 9:48 PM
Apr 2016
Will Kaoru even be able to help Rei once the time comes? The troubled girl Rei needs professional help ASAP., no questions asked.

And it warms my heart to see those three together as friends!
Apr 30, 2021 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
I'm genuinely so concerned for Rei, and hope she get's better... something that happened with Fukiko has really given her some incredibly strong trigger responses. I can't wait to see how this unravels!

Also Nanako constantly missing the Sorority study group is going to PISS Fukiko off
Nov 18, 2021 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
HibiChika said:
did saint just pull a phantom of the opera on us lol? turbine croissant hair sister needs to be slapped in the face with a leather glove for being such a b-word.

This is an old comment but I can't help but laugh so hard at it LOL
I am sleepy
Jul 24, 2022 10:18 AM

Apr 2016
Mariko and Tomoko hanging out is so weird but Tomoko's line of being too depressed to eat was unintentionally hilarious.

So Kaoru has feelings for Rei, sad.
Oct 13, 2023 11:55 AM

Sep 2010
Aww good to see the three ko's getting along together not sure how that happened well I hope Mariko will not be possessive anymore now that she got two friends.
Jan 23, 10:42 AM

Apr 2017
Well, it seems like all Mariko needed was her friends and her father being concerned. So far, she's normal and not so possessive. Unfortunately, Rei is still Rei...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oniisama e... Episode 5 Discussion

fanty - Nov 27, 2009

21 by Ten »»
Yesterday, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 3 Discussion

thisiodfkln - May 1, 2011

19 by Ten »»
Apr 24, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 12 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Oct 1, 2011

31 by Swiggy »»
Apr 2, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 11 Discussion

xchee - Mar 3, 2014

16 by Swiggy »»
Apr 2, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 8 Discussion

thisiodfkln - Jul 16, 2011

37 by Swiggy »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.