Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 9, 2011 2:54 PM

Jul 2009
chessmaster1989 said:
Okay Saya, I forgive you somewhat because it looks like your classmates are all idiots as well.

Wow this is so true. I want rant about her but really having classmates that stupid is just ugh. I mean i know if u see some bizarre monster suddenly that kills urs friends ur bound to shit ur pants but c'mon. SPRINT DAMNIT SPRINT.

Sprint so far it CAN'T catch up, or wouldn't bother cuz it has others to eat. They were pathetic.
Sep 9, 2011 3:42 PM
Feb 2009
Inugirlz said:
chessmaster1989 said:
Okay Saya, I forgive you somewhat because it looks like your classmates are all idiots as well.

Wow this is so true. I want rant about her but really having classmates that stupid is just ugh. I mean i know if u see some bizarre monster suddenly that kills urs friends ur bound to shit ur pants but c'mon. SPRINT DAMNIT SPRINT.

Sprint so far it CAN'T catch up, or wouldn't bother cuz it has others to eat. They were pathetic.

To be fair, the characters are only as dumb as they're written.
Sep 9, 2011 3:55 PM

Aug 2011
ok so some things i wanted to discuss

the furukimono either have an inconsitency or saya's vampire mode is leet hax. one second you hear metal clangs when saya's sword hits them, another second they die to a little saya poke in vampire mode. in this episode the furukimono only died after countless slashes by saya at 10:00 in vampire mode. she should consider being a butcher...

again there's those inconvenient flashback-headaches that saya has... BUT at least in this episode there were some pretty cool moves like her far-jump-while-slashing-arm and the dodge-fly-in-the-air-fall-down-slash and a couple other things (overall it was a good fight)

only 3 people survived in saya's class cuz saya couldn't save anyone - after stating she won't let anyone else die, which is a shame... which brings us to: where the hell was tokizane during all that? he claims he was at school but saya notices that she couldn't spot him anywhere

that wasn't the only useful thing saya noted this episode (wow she's not stupid anymore maybe?) only her class was at school so wtf was that? also now she tries to shed light on her mother.. will her father answer? maybe..

saya somewhat rejects another tokizane x saya with her stupid "why do you like me?"

i took some notice to the teacher before when she was telling a story about a furukimono but now my attention is ON her. could she possibly have anything to do with this? something else i took attention on.. the "aside" narrator sounds alot like fumito doesn't it?

anyways thats it for now.. DISCUSS AWAYY
Sep 9, 2011 4:09 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
shiromegami said:

the furukimono either have an inconsitency or saya's vampire mode is leet hax.

Thus comes to me the theory that everything is not as it seems to be. Something deeper must come out of it. I don't think CLAMP has degenerated this much so things will be (hopefully) explained in the future.

+1 for the gore (f*** the censorship :/)
-1 for the usual blandness of the characters.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 9, 2011 8:18 PM

Sep 2008
I feel like I am watching the first episode of Ga-rei Zero expanded into 9 episodes...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2011 8:43 PM

Nov 2008
Lulexiaa said:
WOW.... SAYA KILLED HER ENTIRE CLASS....

Saya's uselessness is just so annoying...-___-

Not even that many people in Blood+ died compared to this!!!!!!!

And Father is a cockblock! XDDD

I don't really think she's useless. I mean she can't fight and protect them at the same time. Obviously her headaches weren't helping and their pretty bad for her. Her classmates weren't helping by just standing there at the beginning either. Also in Blood +, Saya had help from all the people around her, especially Haji. This Saya is the only one fighting and no one's helping her at all. Her powering up does take a while though, which probably means she has to experience really strong emotions or something.

I just don't like people badmouthing her, since she's been having to deal with this alone. I mean this things just started having more activity out of the nowhere and the most she can do is try to fight back, without anyone's help.

Also, I wish all that censoring would just go away!!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 9, 2011 9:01 PM
Jun 2010
Those complaining that there is no plot advancement fail because they do not get the whole idea behind the series. It was already announced sometime back that the movie would serve as a conclusion to the anime, which serves as a prelude to the movie.
Sep 9, 2011 10:31 PM

Jun 2007
wakka9ca said:
shiromegami said:

the furukimono either have an inconsitency or saya's vampire mode is leet hax.

Thus comes to me the theory that everything is not as it seems to be. Something deeper must come out of it. I don't think CLAMP has degenerated this much so things will be (hopefully) explained in the future.

+1 for the gore (f*** the censorship :/)
-1 for the usual blandness of the characters.

Twist in the end, Saya being the bad guy BA BA BAMMMMMM.

Everything we've seen so far feels fake. Even the class prez surviving and that pretty boy confessing his love to Saya. Everything feels like one big farce.

I'd laugh if in the last episode Saya wakes up in that dark room with hand cuffs on and that guy at the end of the table learning that the whole series was fake.
Sep 10, 2011 12:48 AM

Jan 2010
Oh god THE CENSORING IS GONNA KILL ME!!! Now Im not a big fan of gore but gezz that censorship is to the max! But the gore-y scenes are definitely gonna give me nightmares...

And theres FINALLY been some development lately but it's moving at such a snail pace!!! Speed up Blood-C!!!

Still I'm looking forward to next week :D Alot of questions MIGHT finally get answered!!!
Sep 10, 2011 2:17 AM
Aug 2011
Thanks to the censoring that I couldn't enjoy this anime at all... WTH!!!
it would be better if there was no censors... LOL

and hell yeah, all of the classmates (except the keypoints who are the class rep n Tokizane-kun) are dead... >_<"
Saya is getting better and better in fighting Elder Bairns.. cool ^_^v

I guess 12 eps won't enough.. maybe there will be the second season of BLOOD-C?
Sep 10, 2011 3:04 AM
May 2010
this show has been getting progressively more annoying with each episode. I spent 1/2 the time yelling at the screen telling them to disclose information about the flashbacks. the other half is wondering why they even bothered to show it with all the censoring going on.
Sep 10, 2011 4:43 AM

May 2010
That teach is definitively got something with this !!
Sep 10, 2011 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
furuabes said:
What's the point in adding excessive amounts of gore, when they have to censor 3/4 of almost every scene -.-

This episode was ok-ish I guess. Not so bad. Now, if this episode was number 4 or 5 and not 9, I would have more hope for this ....

Isn't that abundantly obvious? They censor 3/4 of it to attempt to lure people into buying the BD's and DVD's....

Sep 10, 2011 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure if anyone has watched it, but this episode reminded me of Alien Nine... -_-

Sep 10, 2011 9:10 AM

Jun 2009
Well that had to be the most infuriating anime episode I have seen in a long time. Why?

The whole time Saya was fighting that monster I was shouting “AIM FOR THE GOD DAMN LEGS! OR THE GOD DAMN EYES!” It doesn’t take a genius to figure out the flaws in the monsters design. Even then it’s killing all your friends with it’s legs. It can only move with it’s legs. If that’s not incentive to strike them then what the hell is?! But no…you go red eyes and then you aim for the god damn legs. Congratulations. Now if you only did that an episode ago then nobody would have died.
And those students…honestly. How retarded can you get? Frozen in shock I get. Running to a dead end like the roof I cannot. You might as cover yourself in seasoning and lie down on a plate. There wasn’t a ladder or something?!

And Saya begins to realise that something is not right with the town. All it took was for the dog to remind her again and again during the last few episodes. Finally, a light bulb. Pity we the viewers have already figured out that this is heading toward the Truman show/all a dream ending.
Still it was satisfying to see all those annoying characters die horribly.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Sep 10, 2011 10:13 AM
Aug 2011
This is adding up to be one of the worst shows I have ever watched. Wish I was the type to drop shows, oh well only a few more terrible episodes to go.
Sep 10, 2011 10:21 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Seriously? Clamp went with the super slow plot development, little-to-no character development, kill everyone off in two episodes approach? This anime is so empty. The best parts would be the gore if they weren't censored and poorly censored at that. Why am I still watching this anime? I guess its because I have stuck with it this long, I might as well watch the last few episodes. Maybe Saya will get killed...fingers crossed!
Sep 10, 2011 10:24 AM

May 2008
Wow wtf is the point to this anime. I haven't even finished the episode yet but fuck this. This is one of the worst shows I've ever watched.

Not to mention the first time I WANT the protagonist to just fucking die cause they're useless as shit. I honestly can't believe this.

"I WANT TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS."

Lol no you don't you fucking dumb shit. You mean, you want to make sure everyone fucking DIES.

Also, AFTER EVERYONE IS ALREADY DEAD, SHE DECIDES TO GO FOR THE MONSTERS LEGS? WOW. WHAT A DUMB ASS CUNT.

But yeah that's the theme of this anime. There's no point in getting attached to ANY character at this point. The theme of this anime is solely 'everyone dies', and it literally is coming down to that.

So, fuck this anime. I'm being generous by giving it a 4/10 so far. May as well finish it though to see what else they go and fuck up.
StarPebblitSep 10, 2011 10:31 AM

Sep 10, 2011 1:03 PM

Jun 2010
Oh god.

After Saya seeing a few of her classmates getting killed in the previous episode, I was expecting her to learn from this. But... Nothing. She was trying to fight the monster yet she didn't give a damn about her classmates, to form a plan and save them.

Nevertheless, since Itsuki is one of her guys, he was saved. Still, Saya is just dumb and she is holding that sword to look all badass.
Makes me wonder now, what is the teacher's connection to all of this and why it was only Saya's class. Maybe they are trying to cause her various bad incidents for some reason.

And damn Tokizane is getting annoying. He acts like Marina Ismail from Gundam 00 now, lolol.
Sep 10, 2011 2:13 PM

Jun 2009
Oh noes, Hitomi and Yoshito-kun got killed. ( ゚Д゚)
Now i got this weird feeling that this show was actually better during those ii tenki episodes, when Nono and Nene lived. (・∀・)

Oh right, i think that the appearance of the elder bairn in school was dog's doing.He called only class B cause it's Saya's class and she seemed to remember some things while "fighting" that elder bairn. The teacher noticed she's abnormal and is researching her, so was she just lucky for seeing that incident or she's working with the dog?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 10, 2011 4:00 PM

Oct 2010
OrochiPL said:
Oh right, i think that the appearance of the elder bairn in school was dog's doing.He called only class B cause it's Saya's class and she seemed to remember some things while "fighting" that elder bairn.
Interesting except why would he do it?

Does it have something to do with the wish? Sacrificing all Saya has known as part of the wish. Man I really want to know the wish. A wish that really does require that much people do die, really must be the most powerful. Not even revealed in xxxHolic itself even.
OrochiPL said:
The teacher noticed she's abnormal and is researching her, so was she just lucky for seeing that incident or she's working with the dog?
I would be interesting to know who she works for but most of all why would she work for the dog if she did?
KayChan4U said:
"I WANT TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS."

Lol no you don't you fucking dumb shit. You mean, you want to make sure everyone fucking DIES.

Also, AFTER EVERYONE IS ALREADY DEAD, SHE DECIDES TO GO FOR THE MONSTERS LEGS? WOW. WHAT A DUMB ASS CUNT.
Beautiful insult towards Saya! I will make sure I sleep better by repeating this in my head. Well at least we think alike Saya is a CUNT! Plain and simple.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 10, 2011 4:56 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
OrochiPL said:
Oh right, i think that the appearance of the elder bairn in school was dog's doing.He called only class B cause it's Saya's class and she seemed to remember some things while "fighting" that elder bairn.
Interesting except why would he do it?
Isn't it obvious? To maker her remember past(?) and whom she made that promise to. Prolly got to do with thw wish too.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 10, 2011 6:53 PM

Sep 2009
Wow, people really love to complain about this show in particular. There are many other shows worse than this yet I don't see as many complaints about those. Maybe it's because people actually dropped those shows, yet it seems like a lot of people here refuse to drop this one.

Also, people should know by now if they don't want censors, just wait for the BD/DVD.
Sep 10, 2011 7:09 PM

May 2011
I have no hatred for Saya in this episode because all of her classmates acted like a bunch of morons (except for the one that ran away). Why would you run to the roof when you would obviously have nowhere left to go?

As many people have been saying, "When a girl with a sword tells you to run, you probably should". That is the #1 rule of this anime so if you don't follow it and stand there like an idiot, you're gonna meet your demise sooner or later.

(Oh how I wish Itsuki was dead...)
VortrexSep 10, 2011 7:28 PM

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Sep 10, 2011 7:32 PM

Mar 2010
OKAY! 12 new deaths in 10 minutes, IT'S A RECORD!! There could have even been more, HOW MANY STUDENTS WERE IN THAT CLASS?!?O-O
Lulexiaa said:
WOW.... SAYA KILLED HER ENTIRE CLASS....

RIGHT?!
And Yuka-san btw, which made me very upset!!
Though I should have expected it I suppose>>

It seems that Watanuki and the class rep are Saya's only allies, because it's clear she can't trust her teacher, the cafe guy,
LadyOrihime said:

Now wondering if the guimauve is what is holding her memories back...
her 'father' and Tokizane, whom I liked at the beginning but now is just pissing me off. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU THE WHOLE TIME!D<

I just watched Penguin Drum and I thought my mind couldn't get any more fucked; looks like I was wrong.

Also this.

He just did not look pleased~xD

Sep 11, 2011 7:39 AM
May 2011
Piece of glass falling on that one kid's head was LOL
Sep 11, 2011 9:32 AM

Dec 2007
I still think they should have ran away when they first saw the damn thing standing around outside
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!
Sep 11, 2011 10:23 AM
Jul 2011
While I was very much frustrated by the slaughter in this episode (one, Saya should've been less spacey and thrown herself more in the fight, and perhaps she could've killed it earlier, but it seems she is absolutely powerless unless she gets her red eye mode on, which takes forever..., two the students should've run the hell downstairs instead of to the freaking rooftop, morons) I did actually like it because while nothing was really answered in this episode, a lot of things were hinted at.

First off, while many fans already speculated this since the beginning, a lot of things were brought into more light: the teacher is involved, Mr. Cool guy is involved somehow (or at least painfully oblivious), Cafe guy is involved and hiding something, and Saya's "father" isn't her actual father, is hiding something, and is involved. Also, the fact that Saya's been drugged somehow (most likely coffee or gumiave) and that nobody seems to be around when these kills happen and that the monster's bodies magically disappear is also an issue.

Now, I have three theories to explain these events going on; a pro-fantasy theory, pro-realism theory, and a pro-fantasy and realism theory.

First off, pro-realism. I believe that this is all one gigantic Truman show like town, except not all of the people there are aware of it. Most of the show's victims are probably innocent people who are probably also drugged and their sole purpose is to be Elder Bairn food and victims. I believe that they are one or two seperate group entities behind the scenes that are monopolizing these events (clean up crew, allowing only one class of students at the school during the massacre, cover ups for all of the 'missing' people, etc.) for the sake of either experimentation or a bet. The experimentation/bet would be to see the lengths of Saya's or the man-made monster's (the elder Bairns thing is a cover up, and they can't actually talk as it is probably Saya delusioning) power and which would win. I believe that this Saya is a drugged down version of B:TLV's Saya, and perhaps the group(s) behind the experimention felt that they couldn't trust Saya to not turn on them, or perhaps they thought she would give away the fact that the villagers lives are being controlled. Regardless, cafe guy and priest know Saya's real origins, are responsible for drugging her, and are necessary to make sure that her fake memories seem legit. This theory supports the concept that the dog doesn't exist, and is merely the unconscious fabrication of Saya knowing that something isn't right and perhaps her memory of the groups involved behind the scenes.

Pro-fantasy theory essentially is that all of this is one gigantic craptastic dream and perhaps a punishment of Saya and that maybe in an alternate dimension/reality she went through these events, and couldn't save them. So as a price/punishment, she is reliving a water-down version of it all over and over again. This could also be a pro-realism theory if it is all made through her own mind over guilt versus the result of a result that wasn't met because of a wish/promise Saya made. Also, while it is possible that cafe guy and priest are drugging her, and that the teacher is hiding something, the Elder Bairns are actually Elder Bairns and can talk.

Now, the pro-realism and fantasy theory is essentially combining the Truman show factor of the pro realism theory, and combining the reliving the same events factor of the pro-fantasy theory. Perhaps at one point, Saya may have experienced these events before and regretted not being able to save the innocent people involved. Thus, she made the promise/wish with the dog, allowing her another chance (maybe multiple chances?) at trying it again. Since fantasy is involved, it's hard to say whether or not the Elder Bairns can actually talk, or if it's Saya going nutters.

But of course, all of these theories have buttload of plot holes within the events we've seen and until we get more answers, we don't know what jack shit is going on. That, and I'm probably giving this series more credit then it should, but I'm trying to be positive.

Unfortunately, this whole damn episode was a gigantic "let's drag on this slaughter as long as we can and waste perfectly good and necessary explanation time" akdfja;lsdf;as;f.

Also, I've noticed how determined these monsters are at killing people. I mean, even when Saya is attacking them, they immediatly go straight to killing people. It could just be another senseless flaw of the anime, but I thought it could also mean something. We never did learn the whole "covenant" thing did we? Also, I'm sick and tired of Saya not trying to figure out what the Elder Bairnss are talking about. Why is she angry? Well you're pigging out on her friends/comerades, of course she is pissed! Now, she may be related to the Elder Bairns (obviously she isn't human), but there has to be a little difference between her and the Elder Bairns. And even if there is or isn't much, why shouldn't she be upset? Is she or her "father" involved with the covenant and/or Bairns? So much to ask, but Saya is too stupid to do it and just blindly believes everything she's been told.

But regarding the teacher, I gotta wonder if she was talking about the students dead or if she was talking about why Saya kills the monsters...I originally thought students, but now I don't know...

Either way, I doubt I'm going to like the truth/end result anyway. First off, assuming that her promise/wish was to save the people from getting eaten, she's screwed that up royally and should be punished since she could save "everyone," but that in itself is impossible since casualties will always happen. But even considering that it as more targetted towards her friends/family, she still failed since three of her close friends are dead. Almost her whole damn class was made into Elder Bairn brunch!

Fact is, that the way Saya has been going at exterminating Elder Bairns is all wrong. She should've been more observant and tried harder to find out their origins and exterminate whatever is/was creating them (or at least their main nest, they keep popping out of nowhere!) versus "when I see one, I'm a gonna kill it" method. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong.

Also, is it just me, or do all of the Elder Bairns appear whenever Saya is around? I even remember in one of the earlier episodes, Saya was told that a baker was missing, but later on she magically found him (leaving a store, probably his store) and it was then that the Elder Bairn appeared and ate him. I mean, it's almost as if the police officer KNEW that the baker was going to go "missing" and that he said it to Saya and co because it was to get Saya to go over there and kill off the Bairn. It could just be poor execution on the anime's fault, though.

Overall: I'm disappointed, but I still have hope. False hope, but hope.
Sep 11, 2011 12:07 PM

Aug 2007
I really don't understand Saya. She waits until all her classmates died to kill the monster. And is becoming annoying the censored parts.

And finally Saya is remembering something. Good
Sep 11, 2011 2:28 PM

Sep 2009
People keep complaining that Saya is incompetent but it might not even be her fault. If she is in fact being drugged or something similar then her actions (or lack of actions) could be justified. You can't expect a drunk man to drive straight on a road.

Maybe at some point Saya's mind will be cleared and she will become the cool person everyone wants out of her.
Sep 11, 2011 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
"We have an awful series so lets just throw a lot of blood and killing hoping to make it better."
Is that how they where thinking? And what a stupid behavior from everyone. I just couldn't facepalm enough.

As about Saya and her memories. WE GOT IT A LONG TIME AGO, STOP PLAYING AROUND THE BUSH WITH A STUPID NO EXISTENT GREAT MYSTERY AND MAKE HER REMEMBER ALREADY. IT'S BECOMING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

Damn this anime and especially CLAMP(because i know all this stupid shit where created because they tried to made it their shitty style) annoy me. Until the previous episode i still had a small hope for some improvement when things rolled on but now that they kind of have is just more shit. I'm gonna fucking bury it when i put a score because am pissed off.

DeadlyStarfish said:
chessmaster1989 said:

xDDDDDDDDDD Sooo totally agree i think this anime is like promoting the movie (if there would even be one i just read somewhere) sooo they use the gore fanservice to fill the air time and the fun part will happen in the last 10 min of the last episode and then....come and buy the movie if you wanna know what happened after the nasty cliffhanger.

Like anyone is gonna get excited about the movie after watching this train-wreck. The only way to get little excited about the movie is if we learn that it will have no connection to Blood-C and CLAMP left the project with a new team taking over.
MonadSep 11, 2011 4:20 PM
Sep 11, 2011 5:57 PM

Oct 2010
stevewiess01 said:
I'm not sure if anyone has watched it, but this episode reminded me of Alien Nine... -_-
Why? Alien 9 had not closeness to all this in the Gore.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 11, 2011 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
To quote myself from last ep discussion :

Hypno-girl said:
Saya is the one that is killing everyone i'm calling it.
I think I actually got what is going on.

Saya is a vampire and she seek blood and she is the mother her 'father' speak of.
For a X reason she forfeited her memories, most probably in an attempt to become more human. I also beleive that the person that wished something for Saya was Saya herself.
Her 'father' is slowly getting weaker because in order for Saya to stay sane during the day he is giving her some of his blood through the cofee and treat the owner of Guimauve is preparing her. That explain his amenia-like reaction torough the few last episodes.
But that amount of blood is not enough to last for a whole day

Her 'father' send her every night killing human on the pretext that is it to protect everyone, he is letting her feed off some human because he do not want her to go crazy from wanting blood or to simply die off hunger.
It is not to say that it is probable that her 'father' was rather her lover back when she had her memories. As we saw how fast her body regenerate we can assume that she grow old much slower than your average human.

Basically the elder brain do not exist, they are created by Saya's mind in order to escape the fact that she was the one that killed them. The moment an elder brain appear it is because her instinct started to take over and she start to wrongly interpret the reality around her. She beleive she is fighting monster in order to protect her friend, in a sense it is true as she is fighting her monsterous instinct, still in the end she is the one killing them,

We do not know what Tokizane 'saw', he saw a monster, he might as well have seen Saya killing off the policeman herself, also her reaction to the term 'monster' was off. She took it more like an insult than for something that is suposed to be her ennemy.

Wind is still going strong my way.
Sep 11, 2011 9:48 PM
Jun 2010
Monad said:
"We have an awful series so lets just throw a lot of blood and killing hoping to make it better."
Is that how they where thinking? And what a stupid behavior from everyone. I just couldn't facepalm enough.

As about Saya and her memories. WE GOT IT A LONG TIME AGO, STOP PLAYING AROUND THE BUSH WITH A STUPID NO EXISTENT GREAT MYSTERY AND MAKE HER REMEMBER ALREADY. IT'S BECOMING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

Damn this anime and especially CLAMP(because i know all this stupid shit where created because they tried to made it their shitty style) annoy me. Until the previous episode i still had a small hope for some improvement when things rolled on but now that they kind of have is just more shit. I'm gonna fucking bury it when i put a score because am pissed off.

DeadlyStarfish said:
chessmaster1989 said:

xDDDDDDDDDD Sooo totally agree i think this anime is like promoting the movie (if there would even be one i just read somewhere) sooo they use the gore fanservice to fill the air time and the fun part will happen in the last 10 min of the last episode and then....come and buy the movie if you wanna know what happened after the nasty cliffhanger.

Like anyone is gonna get excited about the movie after watching this train-wreck. The only way to get little excited about the movie is if we learn that it will have no connection to Blood-C and CLAMP left the project with a new team taking over.

You fail. It's been stated time and again that the movie will conclude the series. If Saya were to remember in the first few episodes, then there wouldn't be a movie. The series was conceived with the notion of it being concluded by the movie, if you do not have the patience to carry through the entire series, too bad, because you are placing false expectations on the anime.
Sep 11, 2011 10:00 PM

Aug 2009
Syaya is just stupid. : D
Along with this anime.
Sep 11, 2011 11:02 PM
Nov 2009
I already assumed the Cafe guy's food was holding her memories back. I'm guessing this is some kind of controlled experiment to properly wake-up Saya. I'm assuming all of her friends need to die so she can be properly traumatized and gain back all her memories (like from vietnam and blood+).
I thought it was pretty obvious that her "dad" is Hagi from Blood+ and is a Saya's chevalier. Since the last episode: *blood on face* "leave it there" *no more blood on face* (he drank it). And he's just trying to wake up her memories for when she went into slumber in the last series.
That's why she can't remember her mother. She has none, her assumed mother was her from her previous life.

Of course this is all speculation from Blood+. I don't think it's a coincidence that her names also Saya and Julia, Hagi, and Solomon happen to all be in the same town that all play key roles in her life.
Sep 12, 2011 2:35 AM

Dec 2008
lol that was way too cruel, damn pink monster and why was Saya so lame during the fight
Why the cool Yuuka damn that make me angry :(

Funny that the other classes were spared for whatever reason
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2011 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
Saya, most hated heroine of 2011, if not all of history.
Sep 12, 2011 12:09 PM

Aug 2008
OK, it's pretty clear that Saya is incapable of properly protecting anyone. Now then, let's get to the damn point. I love the gore and violence in a series like this, but the censorship is really poorly done and intrusive. And if what people are saying about the series being concluded with a movie are true, then I'm not sure I'm ever going to find out how this show properly concludes. It's just not entertaining enough overall. Thank god this is only a one cour show.

Sep 12, 2011 1:30 PM

Sep 2009
kregnard said:
Monad said:

DeadlyStarfish said:
chessmaster1989 said:

You fail. It's been stated time and again that the movie will conclude the series. If Saya were to remember in the first few episodes, then there wouldn't be a movie. The series was conceived with the notion of it being concluded by the movie, if you do not have the patience to carry through the entire series, too bad, because you are placing false expectations on the anime.

Lol first of all if in the end something trully amazing is revealed course i am gonna see the movie and second we do have the patience im just saying that an OVA could have done the same but without the pointless songs and slice of life.Maybe the songs do matter lol but i doubt Saya is actually Diva so for me they are just annoying....
Sep 12, 2011 3:47 PM

Feb 2009
After this ep i don't now if i liek this anime or not at all now... That gore was bit to much main heroine is totally useless as fc. I was actually hoping she dies her self rofl..
Sep 12, 2011 6:40 PM

Jul 2010
PEOPLE.HAVE.TO.RUN. !!!
Sep 12, 2011 11:24 PM

Apr 2009
Hypno-girl said:
To quote myself from last ep discussion :

Hypno-girl said:
Saya is the one that is killing everyone i'm calling it.
I think I actually got what is going on.

Saya is a vampire and she seek blood and she is the mother her 'father' speak of.
For a X reason she forfeited her memories, most probably in an attempt to become more human. I also beleive that the person that wished something for Saya was Saya herself.
Her 'father' is slowly getting weaker because in order for Saya to stay sane during the day he is giving her some of his blood through the cofee and treat the owner of Guimauve is preparing her. That explain his amenia-like reaction torough the few last episodes.
But that amount of blood is not enough to last for a whole day

Her 'father' send her every night killing human on the pretext that is it to protect everyone, he is letting her feed off some human because he do not want her to go crazy from wanting blood or to simply die off hunger.
It is not to say that it is probable that her 'father' was rather her lover back when she had her memories. As we saw how fast her body regenerate we can assume that she grow old much slower than your average human.

Basically the elder brain do not exist, they are created by Saya's mind in order to escape the fact that she was the one that killed them. The moment an elder brain appear it is because her instinct started to take over and she start to wrongly interpret the reality around her. She beleive she is fighting monster in order to protect her friend, in a sense it is true as she is fighting her monsterous instinct, still in the end she is the one killing them,

We do not know what Tokizane 'saw', he saw a monster, he might as well have seen Saya killing off the policeman herself, also her reaction to the term 'monster' was off. She took it more like an insult than for something that is suposed to be her ennemy.

Wind is still going strong my way.

It's possible. Good guess!

Sep 13, 2011 12:24 PM

Jul 2010
LadyOrihime said:
Iilia said:
LadyOrihime said:
Yep, COMPLETELY don't trust that teacher AT ALL, anymore.

Now wondering if the guimauve is what is holding her memories back...
Funny, because I thought the teacher and guimauve being suspicious elements was a given right from the get go. :P
Unless you meant you were thinking this to yourself?
Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry about the confusion. I haven't been keeping track of the forums as of late. :/
Sep 13, 2011 12:25 PM

Aug 2011
While Saya is a beauty and we are near the end of this here series, she remains as stupid and as incompetent as ever frozen by fear, insecurities, and who knows what the hell else. What is even more annoying is the fact that hottie-kun, Tokizane is busting the moves on her and she gives him the look of a completely brainless bimbo..."Why, whatever do you mean?" I suppose if he even went there she would still wonder "what's it all about?"
I liked the series at the beginning, now, I just watch to see if she bags T-kun and kills her father and the pansy that is the manager/owner of that mysterious cafe. I wonder if that "flesh like" candy he makes for her has anything to do with her perpetual stupid state...interesting.
Sep 13, 2011 10:19 PM
Sep 2011
Sep 15, 2011 1:10 PM
Jan 2011
Why are they just standing there...?
And I think it's time for Saya to start remember things now, there's just a few episodes left...
Sep 17, 2011 1:34 PM

Nov 2007
so yeah obviously her memories have been fucked with and the obvious suspects are the father and the teacher. something is up with the teacher for sure. so whenever she gets close to answers the monsters appear.

besides that she is really a terrible hero. her whole class died but the 2 possible male romantic interests. just why did their teacher lure the students there?

government experiment?
Sep 29, 2011 10:53 PM

Apr 2011
And there went the last female cast (Not counting the mysterious teacher) now we are left with the boys harem, YAY~

Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Sep 29, 2011 10:55 PM

Apr 2011
Renkaw said:
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.