Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 22, 2011 10:39 AM
Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
viMALMay 30, 2019 2:36 PM
Aug 22, 2011 12:00 PM

Sep 2009
The most funny thing is that all crazy things Chitose said too Ayano were truth )))
Aug 22, 2011 12:01 PM

Jan 2008
I don't know why, but it didn't bother me that they kicked out Chinatsu this episode.
Aug 22, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
Kyouko pestering Chizuru is lol

Chinatsu disappearing at the beginning was full of lolz

She got the karma she deserved for what she did to Akari.

Aug 22, 2011 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
Chitose and Chizuru was so cute and lol :D

Aug 22, 2011 12:32 PM
Aug 2011
LMFAO THIS EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS!

Kyoko wasn't kidding when she told Akari and Chinatsu that the intro was all the screen time they'd get this episode xD!

Lol, here I though Chizuru would have a sister complex or something. Apparently, she's a fan of Ayano x Chitose. Oh, well, sadly I can't support her pairing because I'm all for AYANO X KYOKO!! FTW!!

Finally, a character that doesn't like Kyoko :P. Must have been such a shock to the poor girl. I though it was kind of cute, though, how Kyoko showed her sensitive side this ep. I'm not really sure if she was truly crying or not, though.... maybe she was just upset.

I loved Chitose's lies. They were so random. I seriously didn't see the whole "my-lie-was-that-I-lied-about-lying" thing coming at all! I seriously thought I caught all her lies, too!

LMFAO at Kyoko smelling Ayano's shoes.

It was kind of cute seeing a new side to Ayano this episode. I mean, up until now, we've only seen her as a flustered tsundere around her love interest, but she's quite a normal girl as long as she's not around Kyoko (then she become really shy).

The samurai ponytail thing Kyoko this with her hair reminded me of Lucky Star's Konata's ahoge xD!

Aw.... I can't wait for the next episode! For now, I guess, I'll just keep myself entertained by reading the yuru yuri manga raws :3! I hope they continue scanlating soon..
Aug 22, 2011 12:38 PM
Aug 2011
Lol Chitose wears sexy underwear.

Ayano wanting to know if Kyoko had siblings was really adorable =3!

There's a ghost in the girl's restroom O_____o????

AKRAI KEEPS ANTS IN HER DESK XD!

So many trivial facts :P
Aug 22, 2011 12:50 PM

Oct 2010
Episode was good and Kyouko was win in every expression, facials and gags. I most liked the following one,

She was so hilarious both in appearance and her hair. It was far too funny when Kyouko tried to attract attention of Chizuru only to be in total shock over how it did not work on her. Little did she know that it’s not Chitose and Kyouko's hair here got straighter as Yui threatens it. Pretty good gag of Kyouko walking around and being close to Chizuru to the point of blowing in her ear in the spoiler
and she really got angry at Kyouko. I loved all of the expressions of Kyouko in the spoiler
and particularly this one was attractive. Really appreciated despite being hated by Chizuru that Kyouko still hugged her and still was smiling despite total opposition from Chizuru. In thee end it was totally evil of Chizuru to mash the hand of Kyouko. She needs it to draw manga after all. Obviously I totally loved Kyouko x Yui in the spoiler
that was a nice one in the bed but I was surprised that Kyouko did not look like faking her sadness here. At first I though she was trolling me emotionally but it did not look like the case despite her recovering from it the next day rather quicker than the tone lets to believe.

My second favorite is the Chitose x Chizuru thing in the bed as follows,

That’s not to mention the underwear, back scrubbing/bath towel and bed fan service stuff included in the spoiler
now that was quite something. While I loved Chitose’s perverted face here as she declares that she is wearing perverted underwear and Chitose’s surprised face here in response to Ayano while her eyes are quite funny too. Ayano’s mention of the parrot reminded me for 1 minute of the one from ToraDora for some reason. While Chitose looked cute being in love with her pickles and looked adorable with Ayano around the dog. Ayano on the other hand had a cute looks with her paper and hiding her behind them. Actually it was true after all
that ghost story and the whole 10 year old meat thing here, got me disgusted. Oh yuck! You would so die from eating that. Hilarious little segment in the spoiler
of actually making Yui deny something she should admit to.

The easiest way to recognize the twins is through the spoiler
quite simply the observation of them having different eye color. It’s as simple as that to figure out.
While one drools here and there, the other one is
obviously nose bleeding, which I find far more dangerous as in blood loss > drool loss. In terms of dangers. Overall a great twins episode but unfortunate for me that Chizuru did not live to my expectations she none the less satisfies them to say the least. There is good laughter from her but I did see better in regards to twins.

About preview, I for one cannot wait to see loli Chinatsu again here. Most of all the president finally in the spoiler
she looks very charming but frightful to say the least with that aura.

BTW picture assembly in the spoiler
this time I got it all down to 960p size with quality always either 720p or 1080p sources. Chizuru in bath towel looks nice.
Yumekichi11Aug 22, 2011 7:01 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 22, 2011 1:06 PM
Aug 2011
BTW, I've been wondering for a while.... does anybody here understand Ayano's running gag... um... I'm not sure what to call it... "play on words" or "pun" or ... whatever....

You know, the stuff she says, like for example:

"If you don't watch it, I'll be mad mad MADRID!"

"We don't have any leeway FREEWAY!"

Yui always cracks up at this.. but I don't get it. Is it a sort of play on words on japanese speaking people understand?
Aug 22, 2011 1:14 PM

Jun 2010
I guess they weren't lying when they said they weren't getting any air time. One bleeds and the other drools. That is so hilarious.

Aug 22, 2011 1:22 PM

Dec 2010
@chibola

Those sayings of her are so funny to me too. Every time she says those lines it opens up the possibility of Yui x Ayano even though from last episode they didn't have much chemistry between them. Ayano is the only one in the show so far who can make Yui laugh! Ayano has the best chance at Yui in my opinion. But of course she's going for Kyoko, who's kind of going for Chinatsu.

Unless they are a antagonist president, president characters are often very likable to me so can't wait to see the president!

Yup....at first I thought Chitose was bad at lying too, and then bam. Her revelation was surprising and hilarious.
Aug 22, 2011 1:42 PM

Sep 2008
I just love the relationship the Ikeda sisters have.
I'd have to say that Chizuru has the better special ability, especially because she drools.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2011 2:24 PM

Jul 2010
Kyouko continues to demonstrate why she's the best character on this show. LOL at the intro.
Aug 22, 2011 2:29 PM

Jul 2010
Even though twins have lot of affection for each other but they ship different pairs and don't fantasize about themselves.. that's very positive point otherwise their lives would've been hell with continuously nosebleed/drools.

good episode.. i can see why chizuru hate kyoko and finally president in next episode.
Aug 22, 2011 2:31 PM

Oct 2010
Han-yuu said:
Even though twins have lot of affection for each other but they ship different pairs and don't fantasize about themselves.. that's very positive point otherwise their lives would've been hell with continuously nosebleed/drools.
Why would they need to when they have constant back washing between themselves and sleeping together with no problem while they are together all the time in their room. It's a single area so let's just say they can do the yuri a lot for real with no fantasies.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 22, 2011 3:08 PM
Aug 2011
Maybe Chizuru also hates Kyoko because she is "stealing" Ayano away from Chitose (after all, Chizuru's fantasies involve Chitose x Ayano, so if Ayano is taken away by Kyoko to fulfill Chitose's Ayano x Kyoko pairing, then it makes sense why she would hate her xD!"

Sort of like.. darn it, Kyoko, step out of the frame, I'm trying to fantasize about my sister and her childhood friend!!!

Oh, and she was sort of annoying at the library. I thought her antics to be noticed were cute, though~!

Maybe Akari should try to do the same, too, in order to get noticed xD!

@ taro_sado

Idk about Ayano x Yui. Could be cute, but there's only been one scene with them being "intimate," and it was fantasy xD! Then again, most kyoko x ayano scenes are fantasized too lol. But they have their real life moments too :P
Aug 22, 2011 3:23 PM

Aug 2010
Kyouko is one of the funniest characters I've witnessed in a long time.
Aug 22, 2011 3:29 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Han-yuu said:
Why would they need to when they have constant back washing between themselves and sleeping together with no problem while they are together all the time in their room. It's a single area so let's just say they can do the yuri a lot for real with no fantasies.

actually i used wrong word there.. with real things, nosebleed and drool should be non-stop.. i mean if a pervert shounen hero listen ecchi talk and get nosebleed then with a cliche scene like tripping on someone or entering in women bath should affect more.
Aug 22, 2011 3:31 PM

Sep 2010
lack of akarin and lack of fanservice.
still funny episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2011 4:00 PM

Dec 2010
ehh...how could i forget so quickly. Kyoko also made Yui crack up this episode this her silly faces.

Chizuru got mad from Kyoko calling her a tsundere. Yay...!

On the preview I didn't see Akarin. Oh noes....guessing she will be non existent next episode, not in the intro and in the entire episode.
Aug 22, 2011 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
Akari and Chinatsu got no screen time at all this episode (besides the intro)! More Kyouko madness is always good and I must say I like Chizuru more than Chitose now. =P

Aug 22, 2011 4:30 PM

Feb 2008
I am really like this anime, but previous episode was so much better.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 22, 2011 4:35 PM
Jun 2008
When Akarin and Chinatsu said that they are not coming out in the opening, It makes me expect them even more to show up ...
Aug 22, 2011 6:04 PM

Jul 2010
Chitose has a twin?! lol
Aug 22, 2011 6:29 PM

Jul 2009
"I feel that way about pickles sometimes" will now be my default response.

MY GOD Kyouko's samurai hair had me ROLLING!
wheresthehandleAug 22, 2011 6:53 PM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 22, 2011 8:10 PM

Jun 2009
Things are really getting worse for Akari.

Now she can rub off her invisibility?
Aug 22, 2011 8:37 PM

Nov 2010
wasnt as funny as previous eps but still enjoyable.
Aug 22, 2011 9:51 PM

Aug 2009
DAMNNNNNNN!!!! I CANT HOLD MY FEELINGS INSIDE ANYMORE!!!

WHERE ARE MY YURU YURI HENTAI MANGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY CHINATSU OR AKARI ONES!!!
Aug 22, 2011 10:00 PM

Nov 2008
Ah.. my Kyoko x Yui ;3
Aug 22, 2011 10:06 PM

Nov 2009
Ayano switches the last and first syllable of what she just says. Just listen to it closely and that's what the pun is. You can't do it too well in English, so having rhymes is pretty cleverly done too as it's close to the switched word's meanings.
Aug 22, 2011 10:31 PM

May 2011
Almost crapped my pants from laughing when chiziru started drooling... then I think i did when she dienied it. lol xD
Aug 22, 2011 11:43 PM

Jun 2008
Where's Akane, God dammit.
Aug 23, 2011 2:02 AM

Sep 2010
Ha, they both have fantasy mode.
Aug 23, 2011 8:22 AM

Apr 2009
AngelicFeces said:
Ha, they both have fantasy mode.

But Chizuru has it easier, after all blood is bound to end much sooner than saliva - thus Chizuru's fantasy mode can last longer.
On the other note, the whole episode was funny and you could easily die from moe overdose. Thankfully, I'm an addict so my resistance to it is quite high.

Aug 23, 2011 8:27 AM

Feb 2011
Twincest *_*
Aug 23, 2011 9:10 AM

Apr 2010
I wonder why the twin sister showed up now and we didn't see her in earlier episodes and why didn't even know her friends knew about it?
Toshino getting a cold shoulder is no surprise after her behavior tho i didn't expect her to get that down over it.
Aug 23, 2011 10:47 AM

Mar 2011
Ahaha! A new character!

Loved seeing Kyoko trying to attract the attention of Chizuru. Best when it's just her samurai bob floating in front of the screen!

Genius!
Aug 23, 2011 11:28 AM
Aug 2011
Charatcter songs for Akari and Yui are out XD XD!

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-3428.html

It seems Kyoko's and Chinatsu's are coming out in october. Aw, nobody's uploaded them onto youtube yet.... I want to hear them so badly Dx!
Aug 23, 2011 11:38 AM

Aug 2011
really nice episode, had me laughing at some points, but never thought that she actually had a twin!! >_<
Aug 23, 2011 6:09 PM
Jul 2011
I totally love Ayano's verbal tic - CR did a good job keeping it funny in English. In fact I didn't even wonder what the Japanese equivalent might be until today. "No way Niagara!" is still my favorite so far :-D

On another note, it's obvious Chinatsu got infected when she kissed Akari. That's what you get for abusing an innocent girl! :-P
Aug 24, 2011 5:16 AM

Mar 2010
Okay, I fucking love Chizuru already!!
She's so cute!D8 I love how they're complete opposites, but they get along together so well!;w;/ The little crush she has on Chitose is adorable!
I was cracking up when Kyouko called her out on her Tsudere-ness!!x'D
She's the best, my favorite character from the beginning! Her ponytail and that artists rendition of 'Chitose' made me laugh so much!!
I can't wait for the next episode, I love this anime so much!XO♥
So sad it's almost over~OTL

Aug 24, 2011 9:02 PM
Aug 2011
Only 4 more eps left ;__;... i hope for an ova or something. And they better not make them graduate. That's the mistake KyoAni made with Lucky Star. They could have made a second season with the good reception it got, but they'd already graduated so it would have been out of order.

Kyoko is hilarious imo xD
Aug 24, 2011 9:50 PM

Jun 2008
WOW....this show is so much better without Chinatsu annoying the shit out of everyone...

Also....+1 million for TWINCEST!!!
Aug 27, 2011 2:10 AM

Jun 2011
Chizuru reminds me a lot of a Chiaki Minami/Yuki Nagato cross.
Sep 2, 2011 5:34 PM

Jul 2009
Haha Chizuru is awesome! How the heck do you not mention your twin sister?! XD Poor Chinatsu and Akari, they really didn't appear after the intro at all :P
Lol @ Kyouko's try at "apologizing" WTF XD The twins are pretty awesome haha XD
Another new chara next episode? Man, there are so many! :P
Sep 7, 2011 6:49 AM

Jun 2010
Chitose was great in this episode! I loved the look on Chizuru's face when she saw Chitose's underwear.
Sep 8, 2011 2:23 PM

Feb 2011
Why do Chizuru and Chitose have differently colored eyes? Are they fraternal twins who coincidentally look nearly idententical?
Sep 15, 2011 11:52 AM

May 2011
wow this ep was great
and kyouko makes yet another enemy XD
she's terrible with 1st impressions :P
Apr 20, 2012 6:29 PM

Mar 2009
Chizuru is way better than Akari lol.
Jul 7, 2012 4:20 PM

Jul 2011
Oh well, they kicked out Akarin and Chinatsu, but as long as Kyoko is in the episode it's all good.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 12, 2011

130 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 15, 2011

99 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.