Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2011 10:20 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Build up your courage without your panties on!" Quote of the day yeah?
Asuha is Lotte's motivation, how cute~
Naoya looking like a girl = win!!
LOL at prince losing to Naoya so bad

Asuha has a great voice~ what a cute performance :o
Courtesy of Paul
Jun 12, 2011 10:31 AM

Nov 2008
Naoya looks adorable as a girl, fanservice was good, the censors did come this time for bottom nudity. Lotte and Asuha practicing for the festival.

Naoya has a nice harem there, even Asuha blended in well.

Lotte's stage fright for the lulz pretty much the running gag for this ep.

Asuha would make a nice pop idol and she saved the show, her voice is great.

Jun 12, 2011 10:42 AM

Sep 2010
Twas all right, good fanservice and overall cuteness. Eyes bulged a little on the full bottomless shot we got of Lotte near the beginning : ) Humor however continues to evade me.

4/5 for this cat.
Jun 12, 2011 10:43 AM

May 2010
First time that I actually liked the censors
Jun 12, 2011 10:49 AM

Nov 2008
Averim said:
First time that I actually liked the censors

Spinning censors that censor the right spot ftw.

None of that censor clevage and panty shot crap.

Jun 12, 2011 11:09 AM

Sep 2009
LOL. Asuha is voiced by Yukari Tamura and Rotte by Rie Kugimiya. They both are experienced singers sop I don't see anything strange.
Jun 12, 2011 12:27 PM

Jul 2009
However tastefully the censoring is done in this anime I so would have loved to watch the scene where the girls quenched their thirst with Efi's milk (^.^)
Jun 12, 2011 12:56 PM

Jul 2008
EternalDreamer said:
However tastefully the censoring is done in this anime I so would have loved to watch the scene where the girls quenched their thirst with Efi's milk (^.^)

Seikon no Qwaser might be right up your alley then!

~

I loved the concert scene, and I hope there is a full version of the song someday.
Gar_LoganJun 12, 2011 1:07 PM
Jun 12, 2011 1:56 PM

Apr 2010
Why does Anime always suggests that having big breasts has something to do with milk?
And why does it always suggest men like big breast and woman want big breasts it's just annoyingly naive to think something like that.
Poor Effie for getting molested like that b the girls.
Jun 12, 2011 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
Some fanservice, some interesting practice, some breastfeeding. And a pretty good duo singing.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 12, 2011 2:17 PM

Jul 2010
Big dose of ecchi and the censors were not too annoying either. Nice duo of Asuha and Lotte.
Jun 12, 2011 2:23 PM

Jul 2010
I just visited Sankaku complex and it seems there's a version without the spinning clovers.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/06/13/astarotte-no-omocha-loli-pantsu-stripping-anime/
Jun 12, 2011 2:58 PM

May 2011
~ Brings tea
~ Wind blows
~ Loli butt

OOP

Elite60 said:
I just visited Sankaku complex and it seems there's a version without the spinning clovers.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/06/13/astarotte-no-omocha-loli-pantsu-stripping-anime/

The mp4 versions on animedreaming don't censor anything as well, and they're decent quality provided you dont have a honking 1080p+ Res
Jun 12, 2011 4:35 PM

Oct 2010
OK this episode milked us big time with the ecchi more so than the other ones as such I have something special in the BTW at the bottom of my post. Other than that I loved the concert with Asuha/Astarotte in the following,

but that is not my favorite pose but it was nice. My favorite one is in the spoiler
just that it's too ecchi to feature outside.

Other than that I loved Asuha's expression of guilt of proposing all to wear no panties as such,

I love those kind of faces in general so it was nice to see it around in this series. As the festival arc started Astarotte looked splendid with her yukata and upon seeing the gang Asuha's yukata is nice but as Elika appeared, I noticed her yukata was nice too. Of course the comedy would be boring if not the prince having appeared with Dora and as usual he is all over the princess. Quite funny the presentation of the prince to challenge Naoya but what I liked most of that part is how Asuha/Lukka were looking at him and Asuha's expression towards the prince for challenging her in the spoiler
that was pure win. Elika teasing Naoya was extra since her face was funny. It's obvious from the amount of fishes Naoya caught here and the amount of those mini cow plushy he caught here, that he won big time. Astarotte's face before the concert was just hilarious and she was very funny being nervous on stage in the spoiler
with all the crowd cheering, mind you that was nicely drawn.

Asuha/Astarotte pose here was nice and Astarotte owns it big time to her half sister of bailing her out of there. Nice! Mercelida was watching her daughter and that was very nice to see. On the other hand seeing Astarotte's face here gave some other thoughts of ecchi type let's say, particularly because of her breathing of using up a lot of energy. I liked a lot the drawings of Asuha in the spoiler
they were nice to see.

About preview, from the looks of episode 11 something is going with Asuha and I believe it might be the revealing that she is Astarotte's half sister from the looks of Astarotte's surprise at one point. So bracing for some drama possibly to finish this series. Intermission looks nice in the spoiler
as it shows Elika/Astarotte with a nice art style.

BTW: As some have said, indeed there is a uncensored version out there but only those in the spoiler
got uncensored. I on the other hand though of doing a call it obligatory Astarotte ass shaking GIF in the spoiler
as a little something to leave out. That's all.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 12, 2011 6:21 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode!

Asuha was spectacular!

5/5
Jun 12, 2011 6:29 PM

Oct 2010
hmmm this needs more Mercelida, I really thought she was going to appear today in some weird costume and make Naoya feel funny in his pants ^^... maybe she is been good sport for her daughters sake = \
huh?
Jun 12, 2011 8:29 PM
Jun 2009
Once again asuha and her not wearing panties causes problems but this time seems she got others involved lol and loved the performance at the end
Jun 12, 2011 9:07 PM

Jun 2010
It seems that in the next episode, its going to be full of sad feelings or something like that. Think about how the Queen felt when she saw BOTH of her daughters on that stage singing together.

Jun 12, 2011 10:24 PM

Jun 2009
I thought it was a very boring episode. There are funny scenes here and there but overall it's a dull episode.
Jun 13, 2011 5:59 AM

Nov 2009
Darkness-man said:
lol Petanko~ Petanko~ Petanko~ xD

That was the funny moment this episode. If i had to categorize what else i liked, would be Lotte's nervousness paired with Asuha's awesome personality - the performance was good too. 4/5
Jun 13, 2011 8:09 AM

Feb 2011
not much funny moment in this episode
a got little boring
Jun 13, 2011 11:49 AM
Nov 2010
the moment i saw Lotte acting nervous in front of her friends i knew the Asuha would help her in the concert.

I like how Asuha is always defending her sister, whenever that prince shows up.

5/5
Jun 13, 2011 9:17 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, there was a censored version?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jun 13, 2011 10:05 PM

Oct 2010
flame_master_14 said:
Wait, there was a censored version?
Yes there was.

Jun 14, 2011 2:29 AM

May 2008

This is true.

Edit: Darn it I had to replace it. Stupid imageshack.
ukonkiviJun 16, 2011 2:41 AM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 14, 2011 2:43 AM

Mar 2010
Aversa said:
Why does Anime always suggests that having big breasts has something to do with milk?
And why does it always suggest men like big breast and woman want big breasts it's just annoyingly naive to think something like that.

totally agree. and well I dont think its the bigger the better though I think its sweet having small breasts :P (weird for me to say as a girl I guess XD )

plus you only get to breastfeed when youve been pregnant >.> not cause of the size
Jun 14, 2011 10:04 AM

May 2010
Not bad ep I guess.

I hope things will start to get serious next ep.
Jun 14, 2011 11:18 AM

Oct 2010
Chloe-chan said:
Aversa said:

totally agree. and well I dont think its the bigger the better though I think its sweet having small breasts :P (weird for me to say as a girl I guess XD )
There many advantages of small breasts and far more inconveniences in big breasts. TBH to both of you it's because big breasts are more of a plaything in sexual relationships than anything and also in Japanese culture big breasts are regarded as a form of female pride. In fact in Oretachi it was mentioned of that.

Fact is small breasts just seem not attractive to males as much as big breasts. In Japan it seems to be the case so it's really more a cultural thing really. That's all to it, the psychological meaning behind it is just too complex to write up.
Chloe-chan said:
plus you only get to breastfeed when youve been pregnant >.> not cause of the size
Yeah exactly except with anime like Seikon no Qwaser you do wonder if the breastfeeding is done only for the baby or to give out powers to a form of super powered people that need that essence.

Jun 14, 2011 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
Hmmm - they didn't exactly break-the-bank on animation this episode, other than a few seconds of the duet.
Jun 14, 2011 3:18 PM

Sep 2010
A bit excessive in terms of loli butts and panty shots. I know I'd be contradicting myself but I would really like an Effie scene to be added.

...Followed by a duet. But TBH the beginning was at least funny while the rest of the song was quite generic. The dance sequence was enjoyable.

I wonder how the prince would react if Lotte grows up...

Jun 15, 2011 1:53 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, a lot of pantylessness in this episode. Still funny though and the song at the end was nice.
Jun 15, 2011 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Intermission looks nice in the spoiler
^Hmmm since Elika is a vampire, I suppose that's blood she's drinking. Lotte, on the other hand, is a succubus and she's drinking THAT eh XDD condensed milk lol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 16, 2011 12:05 AM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:
^Hmmm since Elika is a vampire, I suppose that's blood she's drinking. Lotte, on the other hand, is a succubus and she's drinking THAT eh XDD condensed milk lol
You can also think of it as semen. Yeah a little sick mind I may have.

Jun 16, 2011 2:39 AM

May 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Fact is small breasts just seem not attractive to males as much as big breasts

A portion of us. One which I wish to see decline.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 16, 2011 6:35 PM

Jan 2011
ukonkivi said:

This is true.

Edit: Darn it I had to replace it. Stupid imageshack.

Well in SOME cases, it all depends everyones likes c:

Yumekichi11 said:
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:
You can also think of it as semen. Yeah a little sick mind I may have.

I feel so clueless not noticing what they're drinking... oh well

LMAO "you're f-fourteen!?!?!" xDD
me:"..she's just like me..already stacked at a young age... there there Lotte, they'll grow... sooner or later.."
LMAO.. anywho.. funny episode

anywho, I expect some, not a lot of images showing how Effie gave all of them milk floating around Pixiv xD
Jun 17, 2011 5:25 AM

Jun 2009
ukonkivi said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yes, me included begs to really differ on that notion.

I would like my girls dfc thank you very much. Those milking cows should just return to where they belong... in a farm, producing milk and providing dairy products.
Jun 17, 2011 7:03 AM

Oct 2010
-Quasar said:
ukonkivi said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yes, me included begs to really differ on that notion.

I would like my girls dfc thank you very much. Those milking cows should just return to where they belong... in a farm, producing milk and providing dairy products.
Well, I am on the DFC side too, just stating a general consensus. There are many factors to this but it does have a general effect of dipping bigger breasts towards preferred by males than smaller ones.

Jun 19, 2011 7:23 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Chloe-chan said:
Aversa said:

There many advantages of small breasts and far more inconveniences in big breasts. TBH to both of you it's because big breasts are more of a plaything in sexual relationships than anything and also in Japanese culture big breasts are regarded as a form of female pride. In fact in Oretachi it was mentioned of that.
Smaller breasts can be very erotic as well don't forget that smaller breasts are usually more sensitive then big breasts.
There usually more firm as well which is a much better feeling in your hands instead of big breasts of which are like garbing a half empty airbag.
And smaller breasts also look allot nicer then bigger breasts since big breasts tend to hang loose they only way they appear normal is when the girl is wearing a bra.
Fake breasts are also bad they usually look like 2 balloons and i don't find them appealing.

I don't entirely agree on the comment from Oretachi, it's the first time i heard of that comment which is strange since if this really where the case it would probably be mentioned more often in Anime manga or Japanese entertainment in general.
Also from what i have seen from Oretachi which is 2 episodes of which most i have skipped because i found it both annoying and boring, it seemed to be a very oversexed anime and not everything mentioned in it was realistic.
To me the way the shop owner seemed to be talking with his two male customers seemed like the way horny high school boys do with each other making half of there conversations up and showing of.

Yumekichi11 said:
Fact is small breasts just seem not attractive to males as much as big breasts. In Japan it seems to be the case so it's really more a cultural thing really. That's all to it, the psychological meaning behind it is just too complex to write up.
Like Ukonkivi said a part of us males like big breasted woman but not all of us as a matter of facts there are lots of guys out there that don't care about the breasts at all there is more to a woman then just her breasts after all.
What bothers me is this stereotype grouping them together it almost makes it seems like guys who don't like big breasts are weird people with some creepy fetish who are part of some major minority.
As a matter of fact they or often pictured as creeps who are attracted to very young girls which is definitely not the case.
Fact is that they aren't a minority they aren't weird creeps and they aren't attracted to very young girls they just have different taste.

I do however agree with you that it might be culture related it's not unusual to have differences in cultural tastes.
I heard about a culture where people like fat woman as this is a sign of prosperity in there culture.
It probably the same with big breasts.

Yumekichi11 said:
Chloe-chan said:
Yeah exactly except with anime like Seikon no Qwaser you do wonder if the breastfeeding is done only for the baby or to give out powers to a form of super powered people that need that essence.
That's not entirely true there are cases where woman can breast feed without pregnancy especially with woman where there hormones are unstable.
Jun 19, 2011 11:08 PM

Mar 2011
Nice episode, some ecchi stuff, some comedy, some singing.

Elite60 said:

Te be exact the version of HorribleSubs and AyakashiSubs are both uncensored. (Probably because their source is crunchy)
Jun 21, 2011 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
Anyone seen any fanservice? I thought this was ecchi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2011 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
Not the strongest of episodes, but it wasn't bad. Okay, the lyrics for that song made feel like coughing up butterfly favored sunshine, but it was short at least. Lotte thinking of Naoya a lot was a nice touch, I expect a bit of light drama in the last two episode, as Naoya thinks about returning home and...Lotte not wanting that. Anyway, 4/5 for the episode.
Jun 28, 2011 7:42 AM

Oct 2008
o_o
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 3, 2011 7:16 AM

Apr 2009
Two episodes left to go. The festival turning out as a Japanese-style matsuri complete with the usual stalls and people wearing a yukata was a bit unexpected, what with all the western style clothing and architecture in Alfheim.

I wonder if Lotte would ever discover that Asuha is in fact her older half-sister, that would be an interesting development. I also like how Asuha is protective of her younger sister. Lotte gets a nice assist from Asuha, good combo!

Also, yay for Yukari Tamura (as Asuha) getting to use her singing talents! Yukarin~!
Aug 28, 2011 6:26 PM

Mar 2011
VA's go pop idol for ending! Nice! I think Asuha's VA can sing better than Rie. Sorry Rie, I love you but you were outshone!

More Queen. More Queen. Mercilder where are you??
Sep 12, 2011 6:06 AM

Feb 2008
Did anyone else notice Laharl's cameo?

Sep 22, 2011 12:21 PM

Jul 2010
AddleBoy said:
Did anyone else notice Laharl's cameo?

where? i didnt see it!
but now that i think about, doesnt all the character look a LOT like disgeai characters? i mean the artwork too actually..

Nov 7, 2011 10:46 AM

Jun 2008
I want some of Efi's milk too~
Dec 23, 2011 2:58 PM

Oct 2011
ah, i wish i could have some effie milk too!!!!! what a beautiful cow demon!!!
Dec 27, 2011 8:35 PM

Oct 2011
Asuha real star of the show here.
Dec 23, 2018 2:42 PM

Apr 2013
Everyone wants Effie's milk... I guess her milk really brings all the boys to the yard lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yuki457 - Apr 10, 2011

123 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 30, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

136 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ROOMA4HELL - Jun 19, 2011

64 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 5, 2011

74 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - May 29, 2011

77 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.