Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 2011 7:06 PM

Jan 2008
Road disappeared all of a sudden surprise me. The Apocryphos' power sure was strong to seriously hurt a Noah considered how hard the exorcists fought before.
So, Allen is going on a journey alone. This chapter is very good.Looking forward to the next chapter!

Read through my journey on attempting the challenge in MAL blog!

Apr 28, 2011 8:25 PM

May 2009
Hehe, Apocrapper.

I really don't believe that Leva...Hitler, really wants to "save" the 14th. He probably wants to dissect him or something. Seriously.

Such development! Can't wait for the next chapter....
Apr 29, 2011 3:14 AM
May 2010
First chapter in awhile that has made me really want to read the next chapter now.
Apr 29, 2011 4:37 AM

Jun 2008
DanteVN6 said:
First chapter in awhile that has made me really want to read the next chapter now.

No the last few chapters after the whole Kanda story ended were all exciting really. Indeed this was the best though.

So now Allen goes his own way. Maybe in the end he will decide to destroy both the existence of Noah and the innocents too.

As other said this manga is full of an unanswered questions. Now we even have to wonder about Road? I don't think she died though.

Good to see a Leenale getting some lines and interaction after a long time. I missed her. Hope she doesn't have to fight Allen at the future. The fight will be boring anyway since none of them will want to hurt the other. Her new boots looks to work fine now.

Hope we get some answers in next few chapters because we know shit about anything at the moment.
Apr 29, 2011 9:34 AM
Apr 2008
I think I have to reread the entire manga again, I don't get much anymore...oO

What is going on?
Apr 30, 2011 11:49 PM

May 2010
Awesome character!!!! Poor Allen the whole order is trying to catch him :( But I;m wondering what is happening with lavy and Bookman and where's Kanda????
May 3, 2011 5:58 AM

Oct 2009
This was an amazing chapter! The whole thing about Allen looking for his own path and not depending on anyone... it'll turn out for the best. :D
Also, like many of you said, I don't think Road really is dead or Leverrier/Lvellie/why does his name have so many translations orz truly wants to protect him, not after posing as an evil, merciless, powerful guy for so long.
Still, I hope everything's okay with Link, I really like him. ;_; Please don't make him turn into some kind of 3rd Exorcist too, Hoshino. Please.
May 4, 2011 4:30 AM

Sep 2010
Things have gotten very interesting. Wow
May 6, 2011 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
I've been thinking about this for awhile now. Anyone have any thoughts as to whether or not Allen might go to Mater to join Kanda? I don't know why, but I just thought that that might be a possibility.

May 8, 2011 7:13 AM

Oct 2010
JadedLover said:
I've been thinking about this for awhile now. Anyone have any thoughts as to whether or not Allen might go to Mater to join Kanda? I don't know why, but I just thought that that might be a possibility.

It came to my mind too. He will probably go ti Ark since the gates are similar. And he will probably hide there. I hope he will try to find Kanda and that other guy... Gaah! What is his name?! I think Kanda is too important to die like that and something like that should happen soon.

Hitler had a change of heart? It is quite fluffy that he cares so much for Link.

Road died or her "fake" body died. Well something died back there and I want to confirm what it was soon. :)
May 18, 2011 3:38 PM

Nov 2008
Bring Cross back and I'll be more than happy.
May 22, 2011 2:35 PM
Nov 2010
I doubt Road's dead, I thought she was dead before during the Road vs. Lavi fight and she came back fine also the Noah shed tears when one of their own is dead and Tyki seemed fine. Besides Tyki and Road are obviously close so if she died he'd probably become insane Tyki again (which I so wanna see, I love insane Tyki :D). As for Kanda....no idea, he's a main so I would think he isn't dead but ya never know.
May 25, 2011 2:50 PM

Dec 2010
does anyone know when the next chapter will be released? it has been over a month, so just wondering..
May 27, 2011 10:19 PM
May 2011
Road isn't dead. It's too anti-climatic.

Road and Allen seem to be friendly. I hope she defects with Tyki and joins up with Allen... :)
Jun 19, 2011 2:38 AM

Sep 2008
Vampire-Freak said:
does anyone know when the next chapter will be released? it has been over a month, so just wondering..

in August issue, about 3rd July.
Hoshino has health problems, again.
Jun 20, 2011 5:16 PM
Mar 2011
Fai said:
RulenneClarissa said:
I think Allen's really confused, which is why he's leaving the order, and not going with any of the 'sides'. After all, he did say he's not sure who, or waht, he is. I think he'll try to figure that out before deciding what side he's on, if any.
Jaymie said:
Road probably did not die. The same thing happened in the ark arc. It's not her real body that was destroyed.
This.

Vampire-Freak said:
and Apocryphos is just disgusting, hope he dies .____.
He freaks me out too. But not too fast on his death. I wanna know more about him, and what he means by his talk of "inexperienced Innocence"There's a lot of mystery aobut innocence in genereall, not about where it came from, or what it really is.

Now that I think about it, maybe that's something Allen will try to find out as well? I mean, what is the innocence? and what are the akuma? And the Earl himself said in a chapter a while back - "let them belive that akuma are simple for killing", or something along those lines (and don't remember who from the noah, said "we musn't let them find out what the akuma are really for"). And lets not forget that with each level so far, the aluma looked more like humans, especially between the 3rd and 4th levels. And going back to the innocence, even tohugh it's used as a tool, it;s got a mind of it's own.

AAh!!! I wanna read moooore T.T

There's a lot of misteries with Innocence. and not only that, with world too.

It is known that both Innocence and Dark Matter came from the outer space.

It is known that the world has already been destroyed once, possibly by Earl.

We do not know origins of innocence nor dark matter.

We do not know on why the hell does Noah's Ark looks like a hi-tech spaceship.

We do not know what is the meaning of Lenalee and Allen dreaming of destroyed world of blood.

We do not know what the "secret meaning of this war " is.

We do not know what is the "third side" of war.

We do not know on what is Earl's true purpose for Akuma.

---

ChronosXIII said:
Say what...? Maybe he means save as in expel the 14th in him?

I am betting he unifies 14th with himself.

IMO 14th is just Allen. And Allen is fourth without his memories. In normal case, his past memories would eradicate his present ones and Allen "would fade away".

However I bet he unifies both sides, just as he unifies both his noah powers and his innocence.

Allen is walking in the line of gray. He is neither on the "White" nor on the "black". He was always meant to be in the middle.

Yes, only lenalee and allen are appear in that dream world- they have some connection
I hope the heart is really just one person though, following the setup of the story

Road is probably not dead

The Akuma is definetely not just used as weapons
in chapter 188 the Earl seemed to use Level 4 akuma as his body suit http://www.mangareader.net/210-38147-18/dgray-man/chapter-188.html
now what's up with that
maybe the Akuma are used make a superior race
its not know if Akuma age, die, or lose vitality if no one kills them
maybe they are the Noah's source of power
humans were decended from the Noah
what is the value of turning all humans into Akuma
And preventing them from reaching Heaven
One thing is true
If there are no more Humans left
the Noah cannot reincarnate anymore
graymoontsukiJun 20, 2011 5:29 PM
Jun 25, 2011 10:26 AM

Oct 2009
Really good story keeps me wanting more
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jun 26, 2011 10:10 PM

Feb 2008
i really hope road comes back. with her memories too....cause she and allen make a great couple.
Aug 13, 2011 6:38 AM

Feb 2009
kisami said:
i really hope road comes back.

Seconded. She's the main reason why I'm reading DGM.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Aug 17, 2011 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
hope link is okay ...
Aug 24, 2011 3:19 AM

Apr 2011
Road died and Rouvelier wants to protect Allen... what the hell? O.ò
My mission: Save the world! My weapons: a controller, a bunch of friends and lots of Anime!
Aug 25, 2011 5:43 AM

Aug 2011
Poor Lenalee , still I hope this isn't the end "_"
Dec 3, 2011 8:04 PM

Feb 2011
ChaosLegion said:
kisami said:
i really hope road comes back.

Seconded. She's the main reason why I'm reading DGM.

I agree with this i love Road
Apr 26, 2012 10:15 AM

Dec 2010
uhm.

did road just die?

okay... am i the only one who thinks that lenalee is useless?

so...
Jul 2, 2012 9:05 PM

Mar 2009
OMG....Best chapter so far by far!!!

She explained a lot so perfectly!!!

And now Allen's gonna go out on his own?!?! How epic is that?
Who will he meet, team-up with?
I'm guessing he'll eventually team-up with Lavi/Bookman!
And, he has to meet Kanda along the sometime!

This is gonna be so awesome! I'm so tempted to break my D. Gray Man code, and go read up to current via scanlations!
No, I'll wait another year to get the next volume....I really hate this year per volume release schedule, but at least I know I got one epic shounen volume per year! Here's hoping sales stay up, and she keeps this going for a long time to come!!

Road better not be dead!! I need my AllenxRoad moments!!!

Chapter 205 - 5/5
Volume 22 - 10/10

Urahara Out!!
Feb 3, 2013 6:47 AM
May 2009
Did Road died?? Noo don't die!! I like it that Allen is not with the Order and Noah.... And yay to Lenalee appearing!!
May 25, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2014
Hitler wanting to save Allen? If Road dies, I'll be sad. I really like Road x Allen far more than Lenalee x Allen.
Jul 5, 2017 4:16 PM

Feb 2013
And Allen left.
I wonder what he intends to do now.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

8 by OnimeNoShin »»
Yesterday, 7:03 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

6 by Illyricus »»
Apr 27, 2:47 AM

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.