Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 6:48 PM

May 2021
A very short chapter, Kanda finally visits Mana's grave and as expected there is no sign of a body left but only the memento left by Allen in the coffin.
Jan 22, 7:02 PM

Oct 2015
pretends to be shocked
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jan 24, 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
Kind of a weird chaper. In one hand I'm glad the plot advanced after months in the same place and it's nice to see the Noah and Apocryphos again, but there are certain things that were just weird, like Wisely deciding on the blue to reveal the secret of the memories locked 35 years ago (who seemed like it would be a plot point that would take time) or how they just decided to randomly free Apocryphos like that without doing anything to at least check on him. He's one of their mortal enemies, couldn't they at least keep an eye on him, especially when he announced that the thing that will torment them will return? That part seemed rushed.

Mana's grave being empty was expected and I'm glad this point wasn't unneccesarily extended since it was something we already knew and thus wasn't in need of multiple chapters. This is the last time we'll see Kanda and Tiedoll in a while too, which makes me sad.
Jan 25, 4:25 PM
Mar 2015
Mana is alive Many think he is the Millenium Earl
Jan 25, 4:54 PM

Jan 2016
Hoshino can possibly deliver the best 20th anniversary present with the next one by showing us a flashback of what happened to the Noah 35 years back... I'm here for it!
Jan 29, 4:03 AM

Oct 2017
I mean duh. Anyway need more Road.
Feb 3, 12:10 PM

Jul 2023
The part with the Noah looks really interesting, but knowing the manga it won't be mentioned again in a couple of years. Apocryphos is a complete creep lol, they manage to make him more uncomfortable every chapter.
Thought the thing with the grave would be longer, but it's already over. What a shame, I hoped Kanda would return to the Order first so we could see Lenalee :(
Mar 16, 12:36 PM
Jan 2021
So was Mana ever actually turned into an akuma like we saw in chapter 3 or is this supposed to be some Apochryphos memory alterations? I'm just wondering now that Nea mentioned Allen may have been manipulated by Apoc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

6 by Illyricus »»
10 hours ago

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 222 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

37 by jeremysama »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.