Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2011 8:35 AM

Oct 2010
Finally caught up to that and episode 3 is just around the corner. I think people are just confused that there are multi routes being all mixed up together but I got the characters clear thanks to seeing the original game CGs and if you piece up the pieces together it will make sense but I think game players know best what needs to be mentioned to know more about each girl and guy.. Here something more serious like, I am completely flabbergast at how much Chitose's personality changed at the end in the following,

his last words sounded a lot like what Narita said and so I wonder what is going on exactly.

The next most wonderful thing happening is the intro of Kakeru's sister Naru in the following,

she is very cute and adorable. What is peculiar about her is that her fang is more of normal size and thus looks more acceptable IRL comparison. She is just adorable and so loli, I would say close to Alice.

I was also so surprised that Kakeru was part of the Yanagihara Flame Bars and that a difference it makes in the following spoiler
heck I would not even be able to recognize him when he looks normal.

In other nice things intermission are top notch with nice ecchi as in this episode in the following spoiler

I could say the same for Mochizuki's side peace illustrated very nicely at the end of this episode in the following spoiler
the art is very original at each end of the episode. BTW the OP rocks! It's amazing the music it has.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 17, 2011 1:35 PM

Jul 2010
This show is really all over the place! o.o

Some of the jokes were pretty good, but overall it's a real mess. I'm going to give it one more episode before I make my decision.

Apr 17, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2010
.....Uh..What the hell just happened, this episode was here there and there again, did not make any real sense of it but can it get worse?
Apr 17, 2011 4:57 PM

Jun 2010
Very random episode, but I'll still watch it.

Apr 18, 2011 7:58 AM

Dec 2008
This show makes no fucking sense! If it doesn't go somewhere by episode 5...it's dropped.
Apr 18, 2011 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
Are there seriously people who manage to stay awake while watching this?
Like last week i found it terrible i thought i would give it another change but this episode wasted it.
Apr 18, 2011 4:20 PM
Jul 2009
Kakeru's voice is ear sex, and that is all I have to say.
Apr 19, 2011 3:08 AM

Aug 2010
I liked this episode more than the previous one. I don't know where they are heading (if anywhere), but it entertains me. That's all I care about.
Apr 19, 2011 12:10 PM

May 2010
I can't count *yawns* how ma-*yawns*ny times I *yawns* yawned.

The beginning part for a fanservice is ok but the rest, I don't know.
Apr 20, 2011 5:53 PM

Jul 2009
For some reason, this was exponentially more interesting than the first episode.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Apr 21, 2011 12:51 AM

Sep 2010
First scene was a conversation between large boobs. How bad can it get?

Seriously, it's been episode two and I don't understand a thing about this crap, jokes and "how terrible it is" aside.
Apr 21, 2011 4:21 PM

Sep 2009
ep 2 and I still don't know wtf is the plot.

starts off with tits comparison, and the two guys masturbating...l.o.l
Apr 23, 2011 8:55 AM

Jun 2009
Second episode was much better than first but why Takashi doesn't get any screen time? He's also main character... >.>
Apr 23, 2011 7:29 PM

Jun 2008
this show is pretty bad...

too many darn character and only 12 episodes. I still barely know what is going on.

I hate dropping anime, but it is getting to that point. I just have to tough it out. It is only 20 minutes, I can live through it.

5/10 for the show so far
2/5 for this episode.
Apr 26, 2011 9:44 AM

Feb 2008
No idea what the fuck I just watched, but I feel compelled for some reason to watch the next episode.
May 10, 2011 4:26 AM
Apr 2011
Not much different from the first episode. It's still pretty chaotic, full of random gangs and frankly, not that interesting. Also, the ecchi at the beginning of each episode is unnecessary.

Hayato receives a task of recovering a lost bicycle... doesn't sound like fun, but some of his scenes were watchable thanks to the good dialogue at some spots. The story involving the people from the restaurant is less captivating, mainly because of the lack of any real plot, it's just totally random. Hayato is also more interesting than Shuusuke as a MC, whose screentime mainly consists of stupid and unoriginal attempts at harem.

With all the chaos going on on-screen, it's hard to follow the actual plot. Nothing else substitutes for it either so far - not the comedy, not the slight romance. This anime needs to improve.

5/10
May 14, 2011 4:05 PM

Dec 2010
"Forget that, let's talk about gym shorts!"

Such an awesome line.
May 15, 2011 5:56 PM

Aug 2010
Holy crap talk about NSFW. And is there a plot or what am I missing here?
Jun 1, 2011 12:32 AM

Apr 2010
wth is with this anime?
Dec 27, 2011 7:10 PM

Jul 2010
i think the only one which will be interesting for me is the night one. i like the main guy, he's cool, and all the other characters a re really likable, especially the crepe lady.

i was gonna like the cliche highschool romance one, until he spouted crap about being a king and whatnot.
for now this is how i feel.

Jul 3, 2012 4:49 PM

Nov 2011
Feb 8, 2013 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
Stark700 said:
Wtf @ opening scene

Stark!
You can't possibly watch every anime ever made.
Stop trying, I can't keep seeing your posts on everything

That said, I liked this even though it was random and nonsensical.
Jun 28, 2013 1:46 PM

May 2012
This isn't really what I expected from this series but well lets see how it will be further on!
Aug 12, 2013 1:25 AM

Oct 2009
once again more WTF did watch but the opening scene funny hell. but seems like it is some story among the ridiculousness. but prolly wont rec. it too much

..y is dora (forgot his name) looking for that girls bike? guess he just attracts random loli's lol
Feb 20, 2016 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
It's definitely not what I excepted, but it seems to be interesting.
Shuusuke is a character which I hate.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 3, 2020 1:18 PM

Aug 2018
Eh?.. Does the end of Opening suggests that all dudes will end up with one girl or something?.. Well, will see, I guess, certainly not necessary..
lol, how that shop lady hits that gloomy guy with every single thing, when he's skeptic about searching bicycle.. ;D At 07:40..
I'm not sure, I'll be able to remember any names in this anime, though, with how many characters are there.. I still will try to associate some kinds of traits with different faces, though..
And yeah.. Even if some characters have some kinds of tensions with each other.. It seems in the end they still enjoy each others company.. Because they're still choosing to go to this restaurant, or that Drac chooses to visit that crepes shop lady.. So in the end, I think, it's just your banter.. Who knows, though, but seems like so.. If they'd truly be annoyed, they could choose some other places to visit and stuff, I'd think..
I actually like that many characters in this anime have questionable work ethics, or are suffering/enjoying part time jobs that come into their lives.. I like this more, than if it'd be your hardworking ganbare working stuff..
Well, on the one hand, these dudes are pervs.. On the other, maybe at least they try to liven up the party.. Well, parties aren't my thing personally anyway.. But I guess, I somewhat respect the effort, even if it's pervy as fuck.. I only wonder, how these girls take this.. Why they came to the party?.. Guess, that girl that drank much - came to drink much.. Not sure about other 2.. And not sure, how is their relationships overall really..
lol, that meta caster joke in the end.. Well, that caster has to have high reputation, so let's not have that, alright?.. ;P Or something like that, yeah.. ;p
Honestly, second episode overall is good.. I'm interested in some of characters.. As well as why some of them do, what they do - work or party in one or another way.. Not sure, we'll exactly get, why.. But still it's interesting to think about it..
Mar 23, 2021 8:46 AM
Aug 2020
Gotta love her wearing beige color.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 12, 2011

50 by Rad_Scientist »»
Feb 5, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - May 9, 2011

54 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 23, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 17, 2011

65 by BrianaBird »»
Apr 13, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 19, 2011

100 by Edocchi »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:33 PM

» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai for PSVita and PS3

nbdmiyako - Feb 26, 2014

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 22, 2021 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.