Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 3, 2011 2:40 PM

Dec 2008
ios said:
they may have a super sensor/radar type Claymore more better than Galatea on detecting enemies from miles away

After Galatea desertion that role was taken by Renee who wasn't even near Galatea in that aspect, if the organization had someone else then they wouldn't allow Galatea live so long and disposed of her at the first signs of defiance.
New profile design sucks.
Mar 4, 2011 3:05 AM

Jan 2008
bomb shit

Mar 4, 2011 5:16 AM

Sep 2009
holy shit, this ch was awesome!

miria surviving is win :>

now, all that remains is to find out the identity of those 3 chicks in the batcave
Mar 4, 2011 12:16 PM

Feb 2010
FINALLY! Some plot I was missing it so much also MIRIA IS BACK WOOO!!!
Mar 5, 2011 6:39 AM

Jul 2009
I think that it was implied that Miria was always going to be alive, mostly because her "death" a few chapters ago was so lame. I really hope one of those being revived is Theresa too :P
Mar 5, 2011 11:42 AM

Nov 2009
Moe_ said:

But what I want to say is:

FUCK I SO DID NOT SEE THIS COMING.

me neither, yust hoped that she will come back to pwn :D
Mar 5, 2011 8:53 PM
Mar 2010
I don't think that there was anyone who guessed correctly in how she'd "return" (or survive) to us though.
Mar 7, 2011 10:59 PM

Oct 2008
good-time said:
Woot! Miria is back!

Best chapter since I don't remember when.

^ This.
Mar 8, 2011 9:39 AM

Mar 2009
Phantom Miria. Nuff said!
Mar 8, 2011 9:46 PM

May 2009
While not super surprising it was still awesome! The Organization is about to take an ass kicking!!

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Mar 9, 2011 8:13 AM
Mar 2008
konosetsu said:
oh shit, Miria's back.

Remember back to few months ago, i was crying and yelling and ... nearly beating up my laptop (lucky i was @ home) when i thought she was dead
Now im happy to the point of crazy (from other POV). After all, our most favourite character is back.

F*** yeah

Waiting for the next chapter to see her beating up the organisation.

Green-Eyes said:
OMG! We got so much story developed in one chapter xD. Things moved at last.

Miria is alive!!!! Muahahahah!!! ( and even more sexier with x scar )

Can't wait to see those 3 claymores of old reawekened and impact it will have on 6 ghosts + clare blob

Haicel said:
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Miria is alive!!! XD XD XD So happy! The action will finally begin! Destroy the organization! *fist pump* Fight-o!

Where's Clare right now though? O.o
Who are the three dead claymores that they will resurrect again? O.o

Urgh! Next month.. 27 chapters is too short for a monthly manga! >.<

guys I completly agree with u. miria is OMG!!! i loved the scar :)))
and one of the three is gonna be theresa imo :))
annnnddddd where the f... is clare?????? i miss her and im wondering what shes gonna be like.
cant wait for the next chapter :(((
aknagyerlaOct 1, 2014 1:17 PM
Mar 11, 2011 7:47 PM

Jul 2010
Haha those claymores didn't do any vital damage so she healed ? lol!!
Miria is back with some scars to! badass.
Mar 14, 2011 2:14 PM

Feb 2010
Major plot twist indeed.. YES! Happy to see Miria again. So when is Raki going to show up?
Mar 15, 2011 5:00 AM

Jul 2009
The BC's might rush the experiments now to get troops to fight the 40(?) claymores + Miria
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 15, 2011 2:33 PM

Jul 2008
Why do you guys want Teresa to come back as a villain? That would suck. Although I don't think Teresa is one of the three anyway, since she's missing a head and the guy said he picked the three with 'absolutely no physical deficiencies.' She can't be the scarred one anyway, because she never had 126 different wounds over her body, she didn't break through her 'limit of power' and she didn't take hours to die.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Mar 17, 2011 1:25 AM
Mar 2010
I keep forgetting that Teresa's corpse is without her hands as well as missing her head, hehe :D
Mar 17, 2011 7:49 PM
Jul 2009
I don't get EXACTLY what happened, though I know vaguely. Can someone explain to me? And what happened to that small claymore whom attacked her first?

And who got slashes 126 times?
Mar 18, 2011 3:36 AM
Mar 2010
what are you asking about? the Miria incident? or something else? I'm a bit confused or I don't know what you're asking us about to explain to you. my apologizes for my confusion.

The dead/corpse rank 1 Cassandra the Dust Eater (from an unknown Era) got slashed 126 times (back when she was still alive), and yet took a long time to die, but now she's one of the three being "revived" or re-animated" using Priscilla's arm or using the yoki from Priscilla's arm.
Mar 18, 2011 11:15 AM

Sep 2009
Miria is gorgeous. 5/5
Mar 18, 2011 10:20 PM
Jul 2009
HegemonKhan said:
what are you asking about? the Miria incident? or something else? I'm a bit confused or I don't know what you're asking us about to explain to you. my apologizes for my confusion.

The dead/corpse rank 1 Cassandra the Dust Eater (from an unknown Era) got slashed 126 times (back when she was still alive), and yet took a long time to die, but now she's one of the three being "revived" or re-animated" using Priscilla's arm or using the yoki from Priscilla's arm.

Miria's incident.
Mar 19, 2011 6:03 PM
Mar 2010
~3 months ago ALL 47 (well, minus however many lol) Claymores were recalled to the Org HQs, due to the loss of Alicia+Beth (Gernot's high quality translation of ch 113), the Claymores were needed to protect the Org HQs from attack as the Org has known about the 7 Ghosts (Miria, Cynthia, Deneve, Helen, Tabatha, Yuma, and Clare) and the Rebelling Claymores (Galatea, Dietrich, Miata, and Clarice) earlier from Clarice+Nina (in Alphonse) and Audrey+Rachel (Against Riful to the ~ N to NW of Rabona). ch 113 's "narrator" Claymore retelling these past events to us.

Miria must have arrived much more recently and this is when Miria attacked/assualted the Org HQs; disabling the Claymores, fighitng the TATs (Trainee Awakening Twins), having her 5 senses and than her mind distorted by Raftela, due to this Miria accidentally cuts off one of the TAT's arms, Miria thinks she's seeing Hilda instead of the TAT who stabs her sword into Miria, and Miria seemingly gets killed, hacked up in a spurt of blood and seeing her hand/arm severed as well, by the Claymores she had merely disabled temproarily. ch 106-107

(we know with ch 113, that Miria was NOT fatally stabbed by the TAT nor sliced up by the Claymores, due to her own mercy of not killing the Claymores and the TATs, who still had their own emotions and thoughts still, and her wearing of her old Claymore uniform. The Claymores could not kill her and so they didn't. The BCs presumed WRONGLY that Miria was dead and left the "body-Miria" to be cleaned up by the Claymores. Also the Claymores either could tell the BCs that Miria was actually still alive, or that they were openly disobeying the BCs. Well, the Claymores must have taken Miria and hid her while Miria healed herself up somehow without the Org noticing. In the meantime, they must have chatted with each other, Miria and the Claymores, and Miria convinced them to join her in rebellion against the Organization)

Well, due to Miria's attack/assualt on the Org HQs, the Org sends/drops off their "city Razing beast-mindless" Awakened male humans and NYs at Rabona, and they attack it. ch 108

Galatea, Miata, Clarice, Tabatha, Cid/Sid, Galk, and the other Rabona soldiers are trying to defend Rabona from the Org's attack/seige/assualt with Awakeneds and NYs. ch 108

At this same time, Clare-Destroyer had already sealed up Priscilla, now as a "blob" of the 3 of them, so Deneve, Helen, Cynthia, Yuma, and Dietrich are rushing back to Rabona with/carrying the "blob", as Galatea is the best Yoki Sensor of them, and she can hopefully tell what is up with the "blob" and thus Clare. They notice the battle and help out. Afterwards both group get the bad news, the loss of Miria and Clare. Helen takes Galatea to the "blob" left nearby to Rabona, but then Deneve is sensed fighting with Tabatha, and they rush back. Deneve, Tabatha, Cynthia, Helen, Yuma, and Dietrich head to the Org HQs to look for Miria and get their revenge on the Org. 108-109

Miria was actually NOT fatally stabbed by the TAT nor sliced up by the Claymores, due to her own mercy of not killing the Claymores and the TATs, who still had their own emotions and thoughts still, and her wearing of her old Claymore uniform. The Claymores could not kill her and so they didn't. The BCs presumed WRONGLY that Miria was dead and left the "body-Miria" to be cleaned up by the Claymores. Also the Claymores either could tell the BCs that Miria was actually still alive, or that they were openly disobeying the BCs. Well, the Claymores must have taken Miria and hid her while Miria healed herself up somehow without the Org noticing. In the meantime, they must have chatted with each other, Miria and the Claymores, and Miria convinced them to join her in rebellion against the Organization). ch 113

upon hearing the BCs mentioning the Ghosts near the Lab to the north, Miria comes out of hiding and the Claymores wait to take her orders. ch 113

My speculation: This seems to suggest... this was somehow all of Miria's plan... as Miria seems to be coordinating her rebellion in the Org HQs at the same time Tabatha is leading an attack on the Org's Lab to the north... a simultanous and synchronized attack on the Org HQs and the Lab by Miria and Tabatha...

-----------------------------------

I'm not sure what or who you mean by the "little Claymore that attacked Miria first".

do you mean the TATs? but they weren't the first to attack Miria, unless you meant as in first to injure/stab Miria?
HegemonKhanMar 19, 2011 6:10 PM
Mar 19, 2011 6:21 PM

Jun 2008
HegemonKhan said:
~3 months ago ALL 47 Claymores were recalled to the Org HQs, due to the loss of Alicia+Beth (Gernot's high quality translation of ch 113), the Claymores were needed to protect the Org HQs from attack as the Org has known about the 7 Ghosts (Miria, Cynthia, Deneve, Helen, Tabatha, Yuma, and Clare) and the Rebelling Claymores (Galatea, Dietrich, Miata, and Clarice) earlier from Clarice+Nina (in Alphonse) and Audrey+Rachel (Against Riful to the ~ N to NW of Rabona). ch 113 's "narrator" Claymore retelling these past events to us.

Miria must have arrived much more recently and this is when Miria attacked/assualted the Org HQs; disabling the Claymores, fighitng the TATs (Trainee Awakening Twins), having her 5 senses and than her mind distorted by Raftela, due to this Miria accidentally cuts off one of the TAT's arms, Miria thinks she's seeing Hilda instead of the TAT who stabs her sword into Miria, and Miria seemingly gets killed, hacked up in a spurt of blood and seeing her hand/arm severed as well, by the Claymores she had merely disabled temproarily. ch 106-107

(we know with ch 113, that Miria was NOT fatally stabbed by the TAT nor sliced up by the Claymores, due to her own mercy of not killing the Claymores and the TATs, who still had their own emotions and thoughts still, and her wearing of her old Claymore uniform. The Claymores could not kill her and so they didn't. The BCs presumed WRONGLY that Miria was dead and left the "body-Miria" to be cleaned up by the Claymores. Also the Claymores either could tell the BCs that Miria was actually still alive, or that they were openly disobeying the BCs. Well, the Claymores must have taken Miria and hid her while Miria healed herself up somehow without the Org noticing. In the meantime, they must have chatted with each other, Miria and the Claymores, and Miria convinced them to join her in rebellion against the Organization)

Well, due to Miria's attack/assualt on the Org HQs, the Org sends/drops off their "city Razing beast-mindless" Awakened male humans and NYs at Rabona, and they attack it. ch 108

Galatea, Miata, Clarice, Tabatha, Cid/Sid, Galk, and the other Rabona soldiers are trying to defend Rabona from the Org's attack/seige/assualt with Awakeneds and NYs. ch 108

At this same time, Clare-Destroyer had already sealed up Priscilla, now as a "blob" of the 3 of them, so Deneve, Helen, Cynthia, Yuma, and Dietrich are rushing back to Rabona with/carrying the "blob", as Galatea is the best Yoki Sensor of them, and she can hopefully tell what is up with the "blob" and thus Clare. They notice the battle and help out. Afterwards both group get the bad news, the loss of Miria and Clare. Helen takes Galatea to the "blob" left nearby to Rabona, but then Deneve is sensed fighting with Tabatha, and they rush back. Deneve, Tabatha, Cynthia, Helen, Yuma, and Dietrich head to the Org HQs to look for Miria and get their revenge on the Org. 108-109

Miria was actually NOT fatally stabbed by the TAT nor sliced up by the Claymores, due to her own mercy of not killing the Claymores and the TATs, who still had their own emotions and thoughts still, and her wearing of her old Claymore uniform. The Claymores could not kill her and so they didn't. The BCs presumed WRONGLY that Miria was dead and left the "body-Miria" to be cleaned up by the Claymores. Also the Claymores either could tell the BCs that Miria was actually still alive, or that they were openly disobeying the BCs. Well, the Claymores must have taken Miria and hid her while Miria healed herself up somehow without the Org noticing. In the meantime, they must have chatted with each other, Miria and the Claymores, and Miria convinced them to join her in rebellion against the Organization). ch 113

upon hearing the BCs mentioning the Ghosts near the Lab to the north, Miria comes out of hiding and the Claymores wait to take her orders. ch 113

This seems to suggest... this was somehow all of Miria's plan... as Miria seems to be coordinating her rebellion in the Org HQs at the same time Tabatha is leading an attack on the Org's Lab to the north... a simultanous and synchronized attack on the Org HQs and the Lab by Miria and Tabatha...

It will take him less time to read the last 50 chapters again instead of that. Not to mention you are even more confusing.

In little words the Claymores that fought Miria and lost, realized she wasn't their enemy since she let them live and the organization was actually lying to them. When they woke up and saw Miria in a bad situation because of the mental games that number 10 Claymore was playing at her, they decided to save her by faking her death slashing her and making it seem like they killed her but avoiding all the crucial parts and probably not cutting too deep.

The 126 slashes wasn't about Miria but about some dead number 1 Claymore of the past that that mad scientist of the organization is trying to revive. But her example and story was probably told so we can get an idea about Miria living threw similar conditions since she got sliced a lot but no wound was lethal.
MonadMar 20, 2011 8:49 AM
Mar 19, 2011 8:51 PM
Jul 2009
Monad said:

It will take him less time to read the last 50 chapters again instead of that. Not to mention you are even more confusing.

In little words the Claymores that fought Miria and lost, realized she wasn't their enemy was lying since she let them live and the organization was actually lying to them. When they woke up and saw Miria in a bad situation because of the mental games that number 10 Claymore was playing at her, they decided to save her by faking her death slashing her and making it seem like they killed her but avoiding all the crucial parts and probably not cutting too deep.

The 126 slashes wasn't about Miria but about some dead number 1 Claymore of the past that that mad scientist of the organization is trying to revive. But her example and story was probably told so we can get an idea about Miria living threw similar conditions since she got sliced a lot but no wound was lethal.

Ah, thanks Monad, that cleared things up,.
@Hegemon, Thanks too, but there was a lot of unnecessary information ^^;

And, hmm, I wonder how Yagi's going to end this manga. So many unanswered questions. They still have to take down the organization, we don't know what's going on with Clare, then there's Priscilla they have to deal with, then there's still Raki's situation, then there's the other continent, and there's the Destroyer, and now the organization is creating new monsters.. wooh.. I hope Yagi doesn't make a stupid, abrupt ending that would completely ruin the amazingness of the whole manga.

UserDeletedMar 19, 2011 8:56 PM
Mar 20, 2011 6:34 PM
Mar 2010
I didn't know how much or what you needed to know, so I was just being very thorough, and verbose :D

(and you probably could read the chapters quicker than read what I wrote, lol)
Mar 24, 2011 3:44 AM

Jan 2011
Monad said:
HegemonKhan said:
~3 months ago ALL 47 Claymores were recalled to the Org HQs, due to the loss of Alicia+Beth (Gernot's high quality translation of ch 113), the Claymores were needed to protect the Org HQs from attack as the Org has known about the 7 Ghosts (Miria, Cynthia, Deneve, Helen, Tabatha, Yuma, and Clare) and the Rebelling Claymores (Galatea, Dietrich, Miata, and Clarice) earlier from Clarice+Nina (in Alphonse) and Audrey+Rachel (Against Riful to the ~ N to NW of Rabona). ch 113 's "narrator" Claymore retelling these past events to us.

This seems to suggest... this was somehow all of Miria's plan... as Miria seems to be coordinating her rebellion in the Org HQs at the same time Tabatha is leading an attack on the Org's Lab to the north... a simultanous and synchronized attack on the Org HQs and the Lab by Miria and Tabatha...

In little words the Claymores that fought Miria and lost, realized she wasn't their enemy since she let them live and the organization was actually lying to them. When they woke up and saw Miria in a bad situation because of the mental games that number 10 Claymore was playing at her, they decided to save her by faking her death slashing her and making it seem like they killed her but avoiding all the crucial parts and probably not cutting too deep.

so the claymores saved Miria?
didn't see that
"Where will a newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite" - Motoko Kusanagi
Mar 28, 2011 8:10 AM

May 2009
cardtrick said:
so the claymores saved Miria?
didn't see that

It's obvious with the 113th chapter out. They sliced her up enough to make the Organisation think that she's dead, after she was dumped in the garbage, Miria regenerated herself. Dunno how that scar got there, I suppose it's meant to look bad ass.
Mar 28, 2011 3:42 PM
May 2009
I wanna see Claire... Hopefully one of claymore the organization brought back to life will be Tereasa. AND most likely they'll tell us how Miria survived... i think.
Mar 28, 2011 3:42 PM
May 2009
I wanna see Claire... Hopefully one of claymore the organization brought back to life will be Tereasa. AND most likely they'll tell us how Miria survived... i think.
Mar 29, 2011 8:15 PM
Aug 2009
Great chapter!
Apr 14, 2011 10:11 AM

Feb 2009
QKunai said:
Haha those claymores didn't do any vital damage so she healed ? lol!!
Miria is back with some scars to! badass.

This.
Xaron said:
Major plot twist indeed.. YES! Happy to see Miria again. So when is Raki going to show up?

Raki needs some kind of an upgrade in order to have even the slightest chance of surviving through more than 2 panels of fighting.And there i thought that the scary-face guy was gonna implant him with flesh from Priscilla's hand and make him like super badass but it's not happening,i guess.
I'm curious about those previous number ones which are going to be brought back to life.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Sep 12, 2012 8:01 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Best chapter in a while. While not unexpected, Miria's return represents a benefit to the story since she is one of the better characters.

The 3 ones to be awakened will be nasty though, I bet.

Are Clare and Raki even still in this manga??
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 9, 2013 1:07 AM

Mar 2012
Miria is Alive!! :'D
Apr 26, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2010
MrRogers said:
Problem, Organization?
Aug 13, 2014 6:53 AM

Mar 2008
fucking epic.. !!
Aug 27, 2014 2:56 AM

Sep 2011
this was the fucking best chapter so far!!!! man what a twist!!! 10/5
Jan 23, 2015 8:06 PM

Aug 2012
That was stupid, you can't buy me with reviving one of the best characters.
Nov 18, 2015 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
YAAAAAAASSSSSS MIRIA YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
Nov 26, 2015 12:05 PM

Jun 2015
Greeeeeat to see Miria alive!! I was losing my faith on it =)
Jan 12, 2016 9:01 AM
Dec 2015
tears of joy ヽ༼ಢ_ಢ༽ノ
Jan 23, 2016 1:02 PM
Mar 2015
I feel bad for the poor saps who dropped this story because of Miria's "Death".

If only they stuck with it till the end, then they would see that MIRIA IS BACK!!!!
Robbing a look from FMA and banding with all her fellow warriors in arms!
Feb 24, 2016 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
Aww hell yeah Miria! That moment when you realize why those girls were recalling their fight with her...the sisterhood just keeps building.
Mar 16, 2017 8:17 PM

May 2014
Oh fuck yes! I thought Miria got axed out of nowhere. I was pretty upset that they would just kill off a good character like that. I'm glad it turned out this way. I'm so excited for this next stretch!
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sep 2, 2017 5:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
doubts and a new Miria? Is the same Claymore or modified? this is the question kekeke
Dec 10, 2017 1:51 PM

Jun 2015
Miria is still alive! This is almost like a dream.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 29, 2018 7:50 PM

Nov 2016
What a comeback, pretty hyped now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 7, 2019 3:27 PM

Mar 2019
Miria is alive?! Great chapter °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Jun 3, 2019 6:48 AM

May 2007
That shot on pages 28-29 of her back, fantastic.
My anime list
Aug 11, 2019 7:01 PM

Apr 2019
HELL YEAH, MIRIA! God, suddenly this has gotten even more interesting! I was getting tired of those mindless, plotless battles a couple dozen chapters ago, though now I'm super hyped. It's so great to see she's alive and well.
Sep 12, 2019 7:12 AM

Jan 2018
Oh shit Miria's alive! Fuck yeah! Really didn't expect that though.
Jan 24, 2020 5:53 PM

Jul 2017
Holy fucking shit! She's back bitches!

Miria just pulled one of the biggest UNO reverse cards I've ever seen!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

9 by saketsahu »»
May 4, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 2 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

12 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Apr 29, 11:15 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.