Forum Settings
Forums

Say something bad about an anime you like, and something good for one you don't.

New
Mar 1, 2011 8:39 AM

Feb 2010
And try to list some actual weaknesses and strengths of the show, not "my favorite anime X has a dumb fanbase" or "the girls from unliked title Y are bangable." Think of this as an exercise in criticism.

Eden of the East is one of those anime whose only real flaw was the inability to use its full potential. What it does do, it does very well, but it spends more time being reminiscent of a slice-of-life anime than something which has "conspiracy theory" written all over it. It's not bad in and of itself, but it felt like they had no sense of direction until the final third of the program.

I can't take anything away from the technical aspects of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. The animation remained consistent or as much as it can be for a show using the PPG artstyle, and the catchy BGM further drives the ridiculousness of the entire anime (and a Lisa ED is always a plus). Unfunny as it might have been, I found this more memorable than other anime I've hated and others that I actually liked.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 1, 2011 12:09 PM

Nov 2010
ill do a short version.
Anime i like:
Gintama - Starts off slow
Gundam - needs to lose the "Supernatural" stuff
School Rumble - needs atleast some actual romance

Anime I dont like too much:
Ikkitousen - Hot girls, Enjoyable characters, and sometimes cool fight scenes.
One Piece - Interesting characters
Nana - Good music, decent comedy sometimes.
Mar 1, 2011 12:18 PM

Sep 2010
anime i like:
Zero No Tsukaima
Awesome anime, but after season 1 a bit overload in ecchi-fillers and not enough story.

anime i dont like (anymore):
Naruto
this anime is cool especially for starters with anime, action is nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2011 12:47 PM

Aug 2009
Animes I like

Bakemonogatari: It took them one fucking year to complete it xD
Aria the... : I don't like Athena's singing act
xxxHolic: Sometimes Watanuki's moves annoyed me
Haruhi Seroes: To look out which episode comes next ^^
Tegami Bachi: Guz can dig through asphalt...

Anime I don't like

Ore no Imouto: Well Ayase was hawt ^^
Angle Beats: The flashbacks were very well made
Dragon Crisis: hard to find any xD... well ... hardly i can say the art is ok xD
Mar 1, 2011 12:56 PM

Feb 2005
LoGH relies a lot on incompetent enemies to show the ingenuity and skill of the main characters, at least in the beginning of the series. All the incompetent old commanders in the Empire and FPA were a bit annoying at times.
Similarly, the Rosenritters were way too imba, and lead to a almost insta-win button for the FPA in any conflict where there were close combat. And I'd rather have done without all those power axes and crap.

Code Geass, for all it's flaws, at least has a ridiculously addictive pacing, what with all the insane twists and cliffhangers. That was the reason I managed to sit through the second season till the end after all.
Mar 1, 2011 1:25 PM
May 2010
Anime I like:
10 Rating Clannad After Story's ending
(if you haven't finished it don't click)

Anime I did not llike:
2 RatingPanty and Stocking with Garterbelt's action sequences were pretty fun to watch and over-the-top. It's a Gainax thing, I suppose.
Mar 1, 2011 1:30 PM

Aug 2010
Seitokai Yakuindomo: I personally wanted more cute/romantic moments between Amakusa & Tsuda, any proces on the relationship would be fine, but it seems that after every romantic moment, they seem to forget about it and move on in the next scene..

Kampfer: Oh well, cute, pretty girls is a good thing :>

Mar 1, 2011 1:33 PM

Sep 2008
Mar 1, 2011 1:37 PM
Nov 2010
Bad things about Code Geass: Pretty much all the characters are retarded

Good thing about End of Evangelion: every retarded character died
Mar 1, 2011 1:45 PM
Feb 2011
AS much as I'll hate this:
Clannad: Tomoya went with Nagisa
and School days: it had a cool main character until... well you know...
Mar 1, 2011 2:22 PM
Oct 2010
Anime that I like: Mahou Shoujo Madoka
Madoka is too emotional at times

Anime that I dislike: Fractale
The animation is beautiful.
Mar 1, 2011 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
I think I'll do this for my highest and lowest rated anime overall and of the season:

Anime I like:
Gankutsuou- The show dipped a bit in quality after episode 15 (18 was the lowest point, IMO), and the ending of episode 23 was a bit ridiculous even if it made sense thematically. It should've gone into more detail about Gankutsuou him(its?)self too.

Baccano!- The plot presentation, style, and character of the show made it fun to watch and incredibly entertaining, but it lacked depth (not that it made a bit of difference to me).

Cowboy Bebop- The episodic format makes it a bit hard for some people to get into, and it takes about 13 episodes for the characters to warm-up to each other and grow on you. It's also kind of like Baccano! where the style and characters cover up a lack of depth plot-wise.

Madoka Magica- Most of the characters aren't as relatable or as easy to care about as they could be, which can make you feel kind of detached from some of its sadder/more disturbing moments.

Anime I dislike:
Ookami Kakushi- Some parts were (unintentionally) funny, and it wasn't stretched out into a 26-ep series.

Eureka 7 movie: Dominic was less annoying than in the series (but less developed and likable than in the manga), and Nirvash and The End were cute when they were quiet.

Fractale: It looks nice, and the world's interesting.
removed-userMar 3, 2011 5:20 PM
Mar 1, 2011 5:20 PM

Jan 2008
Anime that I love:

Serial Experiments Lain - To be fair, even though I gave this a 10, it does have a few problems. For me, it is its charm. For others, it's babble-fish. The fact is that SEL depends too much on Symbolism and that some scenes do linger for hours. There are some scenes that overstayed their welcome, such as the episode with Lain's sister, who by the end lost her mind. To be fair, I didn't care for her much and I didn't understand well about the meaning.

The dub is good, but Lain's VA didn't put much emphasis in her changing tones as the Seiyuu did. You could feel and hear the change from Lain in Japanese. Not so much in English.

Anime that I absolutely hate:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - It's fun in a Micheal Bay sort of way. If you leave the brain at the door, then Advent Children is a good action movie. The visuals are stunning and the character design are faithful to the original. But if you want to delve into the plot side of things and continuity, you won't find it here.
Mar 1, 2011 6:14 PM

Mar 2010
Liked Anime
Welcome to the NHK and Higurashi - Animation was crap.
Claymore and Berserk - Needs an actual ending.
Panty and Stocking - It sometimes crosses the border between funny and just plain stupid.
Baccano! - Lacked depth

Disliked Anime
Elfen Lied - The first ten minutes
Naruto - Umm, I guess the fights looked pretty cool.
¯l_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 1, 2011 6:29 PM

Aug 2010
ANIMES I LIKE:

Clannad: Ryou Fujibayashi is annoying :)

Code Geass: Lelouche's sister Nanally, lol shes annoying too :)

Beelzebub: anime adaptation is very poor :(

Beck: the ending. felt something lacking

Bakemonogatari: same as Bobafets said. waited for a FCKING 1 YEAR -,-

Evangelion series: End of Evangelion was MIND FUCK

Seitokai Yakuindomo : love <3

ANIMES I DID NOT LIKE:

Da Capo: i like Kotori (the only decent girl in the anime)

Star Driver: cool animation

Yosuga no Sora: SEX =D

ohh i forgot this one.
Mar 1, 2011 7:48 PM

Sep 2008
Anime I like: (Rated 10)
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - I really, really hated the classical music they played during the ending scene of the main arc.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - The fourth episode was unwatchable. Also, the last arc started out just extremely frustrating, and then was just way too nonsensical and weird, even by Gurren Lagann standards.
Elfen Lied - The character designs were really bad. I was often shocked at the amazing backstories and development those characters were given, even though they looked so boring..

Anime I dislike: (Rated 5 or less)
I tried, but I literally have nothing but bad memories about any show that I've rated this low. If they had good qualities, I either didn't pay attention to them or subconsciously erased my memories of them.
Mar 1, 2011 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
Kanon 2006: I love this show, and I was about to score it a 10, but the ending is just too rushed and too contrived.

Code Geass: I like Lloyd. He's funny, he's got amusing dialog, and, in the English dub anyway, he's the one character whose voice isn't overacted beyond the realm of sanity.
"Simply by the presence of butthurt, this level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika. What do you think, everyone?"
Mar 1, 2011 8:41 PM

Aug 2010
Like: Kanokon- The main character's pussyness got kind of annoying.

Dislike: Zero no Tsukaima- The whole concept of another world and magic was really interesting. Also, the love story (although violent) was really nice, especially when they actually came together (with no violence).
Mar 1, 2011 9:04 PM

Oct 2009
Bad things about anime I like/love:
Bakemonogatari: The animation could have been better during its broadcast run.
The Tatami Galaxy: Slow down Narrator! You're talking too fast!
Mai-HiME: Too melodramatic and angsty at times.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Rei, Asuka, and Shinji sucks.
FLCL: Might be too random and crazy for some.
The Sacred Blacksmith: The plot really could have been more stable and the ending sucks!
Strike Witches: The loli-pantsu fanservice!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Extremely overrated and the story could have been much more original.

Good things about anime I dislike/hate:
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt: Great soundtrack with unique artstyle.
Highschool of the Dead: Excellent production values and atmosphere.
Mayoi Neko Overrun!: Sometimes really hilarious.
Queens Blade: The artwork is pretty, characters are well designed (at times) and attractive, and a decent story.
Elfen Lied: The opening theme; Lilium.
School Days: Makoto got exactly what was coming to him.
Claymore: Teresa was an awesome character.
Umineko no Naku Koro ni: So unintentionally hilarious!
Mar 1, 2011 10:50 PM

Sep 2010
animes i lilke:
Madoka: weirdest battle scenes i've seen in my whole life, almost costed me the anime at the start imo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2011 11:30 PM

May 2010
Bad thing's about anime I like:

Clannad: I was jealous with the main character.XD
xxx holic: They kinda make all the character arms look very long..
kampfer: I just hate the ending.And the plot is kinda predictable
Black Rock Shooter:could've been better with more fighting scenes.
HOTD:could've beend better if there's more serious plots i guess.
Mar 1, 2011 11:35 PM
Feb 2011
Bad things about Animes I like:
Clannad- first season was too much like a harem
Hajime no ippo- the way the girls are drawn
Fma- winry rockbell
Code Geass: the guys look and act too girlish. Esp suzaku.

Good things about animes I dislike:
Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya(I don't dislike this anime but I don't like it)- it's funny cuz it's got every moe there is
Naruto- kakashi <3
Mar 2, 2011 1:27 AM

Dec 2010
like:

Mushishi: Although they did a great job with creating episodic stories that didn't feel rushed or unoriginal, I was hoping for some background story unfolding as the series progressed. So it was a bit disappointing to see even the finale to be just another episode. Some romantic moments for the lonly wanderer now and then wouldn't have hurt either.
Spice & Wolf II: The plots too often feel just like something already seen in the first season. They manage to introduce some new elements but it could've been a bit more original.
Katanagatari: The ending sucked big time. To me it was out of character for the most part. But it's the journey that counts for this kind of shows.
Bakemonogatari: Some of the dialogs were artifically confusing to make it seem depper then it was. Some of the arcs felt longer then necessary and the time could've been spend better with Senjougahara. And whats with Arararagi's sudden pedo attacks?
Summer Wars: Most of the cyberspace stuff was just boring and the overall message was way to simple to keep you pondering.

dislike:

Sora no Woto: It's not just technically well made and shows the budget, but it also manages to create a beautiful atmosphere with its setting. The trumpet play echoing through the valley was gorgeous. So much wasted potential. :'(
Basilisk: The guy that could perfectly disguise himself and the plot with the girl from the opposing faction was very good and probably did a better job at displaying the cruelty then all slaughter in the rest of the show. It was mainly the reson I kept watching. Too bad they didn't manage to build on that.

For the rest of my dislikes I can't say anything more then good visuals and cute girls because the important stuff like story and characters are my main concerns with these.
Mar 2, 2011 6:05 AM

Sep 2010
like:
Clannad AS - slightly random/unexpected ending

dislike:
Strawberry panic - Yuri *_*
Mar 2, 2011 8:00 AM

Sep 2010
anime I like:
shiki-
I only started watching it for the bishie in it. Like most of the people.
madoka-
Leaves me thirsty each time, not really sure how I should feel watching each episode.

Naruto-
has some okay action, I only watched it for haku. then stopped. yep.

Mar 2, 2011 10:46 AM
Mar 2010
Like: Lovely Complex -
Koizumi cried WAY too much.

Didn't like: Tokimeki memorial, only love -
ugh..............

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Mar 2, 2011 11:17 AM

Jun 2008
Bad things about anime I love.

Death Note: End is fail, second half is not as good as the first half, some extremely irritating characters (Misa, Near, Mello, Matsuda), L is overrated as hell, Kira-sama deserves more followers.
Requiem For The Phantom: Troll end, first half is better than the second, not enough romance.
Gankutsuou: My favorite character dies, pointless mecha scenes, OP/ED are not as good as the BG music, visuals may not be appealing for everyone.
Higurashi: Animation is crappy, story is too complex for some people to understand and/or enjoy, Mion, Satoshi & Hanyuu suck.
Cowboy Bebop: Not much of a story, nothing happens between Faye & Spike, disappointing ending.
Black Lagoon: Not much of a story, too action-focused, nothing serious happened between Revy & Rock yet.
Elfen Lied: Too much nudity, anime is too short, pseudo-philosophical, pink hair sucks.
Mnemosyne: Too short, bondage, torture and lesbian sex is not for everyone, green hair suck.
Excel Saga: Hyperactive, fast and insane anime that is not for everyone, animation has plenty of flaws, non-otaku people won't get all the jokes, parody, and references, animal violence is a no-no.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: Lots of otaku references, pointless fanservice, endless zetsuboushita loop that gets less funny the more you hear it.
Sailor Moon: Too repeatitive and silly at times, Hotaru doesn't get enough screen time.
Evangelion: Plenty of hateful characters (Asuka, Shinji, Ritsuko), too complex and inconcludent at times, overrated.
Seikon No Qwaser: Much worse than the manga, absurd amount of fanservice, mediocre music, the "get power from breast sucking" thing is stupid for sure.
Nana: Lots of melodrama, skinny characters, missing a second season.

Good things about anime I hate.

Aria: Good for people who suffer from insomnia.
Akira: Great animation.
Mars Of Destruction: Hilarious, epic, underrated.
Full Metal Alchemist: Animation is not bad, alchemy is somewhat interesting.
Le Chevalier D'Eon: Gorgeous character design, great ending theme.
Gantz: Character design is faithful to the manga, decent OP/ED, "life-after-death" stories are cool.
Chaos Head: Some psycho parts.
School Days: Everyone dies, yay.
Lucky Star: ...Can't find any good point about this garbage.
RenaPsychoKillerMar 9, 2011 10:43 AM

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Mar 2, 2011 12:06 PM

Sep 2010
"Lucky Star: ...Can't find any good point about this garbage."

it has some epic funny moments, but in general it makes not much sense :P
Mar 2, 2011 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
I like Panty & Stocking, but it relies too heavily on a combination of toilet humour and making the girls look like whores. Basically, it tries perhaps a bit too hard to be 'edgy' and 'different' and comes across as ridiculously childish if you don't like the kind of humour.
Also, a 13 episode series absolutely does not need a recap episode. That was just very, very lazy on Gainax's behalf.

I didn't like Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember My Love(craft-sensei), but it manages to look like a homemade flash production, which gives the series quite a cozy little feeling, which seperates it from the many, many big budget productions out there. It doesn't pretend to be anything more than two-three minutes of attempts at humour.
The animation isn't too shoddy considering said flash animation either.
Mar 2, 2011 12:54 PM

Oct 2010
Liked:
Code Geass - Shaky second season, bad script(at times).

Full Metal Panic - can't decide between slice of life and mecha.

Welcome to the NHK - It was slow at times.

Disliked:
Bleach - Soul society arc was highly entertaining, consistently good voice acting and a good soundtrack.

Vexille - Awesome animation.

Death Note - L.
Mar 2, 2011 1:21 PM

Sep 2010
im almost out of bad animes >.<
anyway.

Like: Haruhi Suzumiya
endless eight, /nuff said

Dislike:
Lucky Star, its pretty funny and the character are really really really cute-ly made >.<
Mar 2, 2011 4:18 PM

Aug 2009
bad things:

-Nausicaa was practically a Mary Sue, I don't think she had any real flaws
-Code Geass completely fails to develop Kallen's character in any way after the first half of season 1, so sad as she is one of my favorites
-FMA had filler-itis towards the middle
-Infinite Ryvius became a little too ridiculous sometimes, although still not as ridiculous as its western counterpart Lord of the Flies...

good things:
-TTGL...umm it had nice animation and a fast-moving, easy-to-follow story, which is something that cannot be said for a lot of mecha shows
-Gundam 00 at least tried to make its characters interesting, even though it mostly just ended up making them too melodramatic
-Itazura na Kiss had Non-chan, man he was sexy when he grew up. He was the only character I liked in that show haha
-Baccano had a good english dub
Mar 2, 2011 4:41 PM

Jan 2011
For a one i like. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou is one of my all time favs but honestly tht stupid ass blonde kid (hiroshi) needs to leave cus he annoys the hell out of me. plus id like lily (the prez) to get involve and the series wasnt long enough :)

now for the one i hate...or rather i loathe this abomination....mars of destruction....it had umm..a great beethoven song <.<
this is my god damn signature.
Mar 2, 2011 4:57 PM

May 2009
Anime I like:

Clannad After Story:

Phantom ~Requiem for a Phantom~:
So much unused potential. Half-assed dialogue. Why was the main antagonist so useless?

Code Geass R2:
Ridiculous amount of plot holes, ridiculous fanservice, characters look like they've all turned into pointy objects.

Anime I dislike:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni:
Surprisingly great soundtrack.

Ouran High School Host Club:
Somewhat interesting and likable protagonist.
Mar 2, 2011 6:21 PM

Nov 2010
H2O: Footprints in the Sand - for a few weeks i got nervous when i there was the train signal in an anime expecting something to happen (in a bad way)

Shakugan no Shana - season 3 is taking to friggin long ^^

don't like
death note - ... let's skip this cause i dont even know why i DON'T like it, i just do :-)

Bokura ga Ita - wasn't realy all that bad but it needed an ending and goooood the girl sometimes got on my nerfs...
Mar 2, 2011 8:55 PM

Dec 2008
Yay! I like this.

Bad about what I like:
- Panty and Stocking: There's not much to laugh about and it's just over the top ridiculous. Just when you think there's some interesting foreshadowing a few episodes down the line, the angel duo's counterparts just try to foil their plans à la Team Rocket rather than appearing as a serious threat like they did when they initially showed up with an epic brawl. LOL WHORES, SEX, AND CRAP JOKES except yeah, totally not.
- Chi's Sweet Home: It's only going to appeal to cat lovers, hands down. The rest of the world is going to find it pointless and stupid, even if each episode is only three minutes of their time. To be honest, if this was the same series but about a dog, I would totally bypass this show. And it's got a SEQUEL. Oh, boy, just what I need, more cat antics I could spend hours watching on Youtube!

Good about what I dislike:
- Fruits Basket: It's a shoujo fan's dream. A bunch of awesome guys to choose from PLUS THEY TURN INTO ANIMALS WHEN YOU HUG THEMMMM. They're all so easily lovable and each with their own quirk, plus there is a happy ending despite the manga not being finished at the time. At least it didn't end in a sort of, "Welp, there's no ending, so let their adventures continue, herp derp! Thanks for watching, g'bye!"
- Strawberry Panic: It's a very fluffy, sweet shoujo/yuri anime and a good intro for those looking to get into that sort of thing. Also good if you don't want to think and just want a light, enjoyable watch, and imagine there is somewhere where all the girls are lesbians who think nothing of it and there's no drama about the "ohnoes I'm ghey" thing, despite there still being some drama about relationships in general. All the girls are adorable and awesome.
Mar 2, 2011 10:43 PM

Dec 2008
Bad about what I love:

Samurai Champloo: that one episode with the zombies, and it had a bittersweet ending.

Gintama: those "Gintama is serious business" episodes, i hope theres no serious arcs in the new season.

Good about what i hate:

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni: the first arc before the retarded nonsensical "logic" (if you can even call it that) battles, i think thats the only decent thing about this anime.

Koi Koi 7 - those rare yuri scenes.

wow that was really hard thinking about any redeeming qualities for these two. i couldnt think of a single redeeming quality about peach girl nor chu bra!! so i used koi koi 7 instead.
Mar 3, 2011 1:56 AM

Jun 2010
Anime I like: (rating 10)
* Mameshiba: Every episode its the same concept. Someone wants to eat Mameshiba. He makes a gross comment, someone loses his appetite.
* Memories: The characters in Stink Bomb and Cannon Fodder weren't as deep as they were supposed to be.
* Paprika: You have to see the movie multiple times to really understand it, also some of the characters seemed more like caricatures then a real character.
* Perfect Blue: The male characters looked really plain.
* Tobira wo Akete: Its sad it was so short. I would have really liked to know more about the girl and her fairy friends.
* Umineko no naku koro ni: The censor on the gore really bothered me. Also the fact that they didn't make series longer so they could fit in the whole story was irritating me.

Anime I dislike: (5 or lower)
* Bible Black: The plot just didn't made sense to me. Don't get me wrong i like hentai. But come on.. dickgirls and satanism?
* Born by myself: Even though the music made my ears bleed and i didn't get it.. the claymation was really nice.
* Daraku: Onna Kyoushi Hakai: I just can't say anything good about this TT_TT
* Higurashi no naku koro ni special - Nekogoroshi-hen: The characters managed to stay in character and it maintained its mysterious vibe.
* Mars of Destruction: No.. just no.. i'm not going to say anything good about this.
* Pigeon blood: It tried to create a plot, and thats a good thing.. i guess..
* Halo Legends: Some of the artstyles were really good. And the first few episodes were lovely. But when they gave the spartans personality's that just didn't make sense for a spartan soldier i just couldn't watch it anymore.
Mar 3, 2011 4:24 AM

May 2010
Those I love (tens):
Area 88: Kazama Shin's girlfriend didn't really seem to be worth all the trouble he was going through for her...

Baccano!: Isaak and Miria were just plain annoying half the time.

Berserk: The ending (if you'd call it that) felt a little rushed and not at the same pace as the rest of the anime. Compared to the gradual plot build up, too much happened in a single final episode...

Cowboy Bebop: Didn't actually have much of a story to begin with. Also, the hosts on the 'Today's Catch' (or whatever the show's name was) really got on my nerves at times.

Mushishi: In some episodes, Ginko simpoly played the role of the passerby, only watching the ongoings of some random characters the particular episodes were centred around. This felt a little off. They should have kept him a little more involved. Also, giving the viewers a little more on his past wouldn't really have hurt.

Those I despise (ones and twos):
Apocalypse Zero: The seiyu were some of my favorites. Otherwise, i'd still like to warn anyone to avoid watching this contraption.

Dead Leaves: I guess some bits were funny. Also, I didn't really mind the music.

Legend of Lemnear: The art was actually pretty decent. Too bad that's all it has on the nicer side of the spectrum.

Mars of Destruction: I have to admit I was laughing out loud by the end of this anime...
Mar 3, 2011 5:15 AM

Sep 2010
Like:
School Days: Nice boat ending.

Dislike:
Fortune Arterial: The characters look visually appealing.
Mar 3, 2011 5:55 AM

Jun 2010
bad things about anime I like/love
Rozen Maiden- Plot line in the anime doesn't follow manga story.
Katekyo hitman reborn- Bad art for the first half of the series, it doesn't get good till around 100.
Mar 3, 2011 6:21 AM

Dec 2010
Anime that I like:
Angel Beats! - No character development/background on the supporting characters.

Detective Conan - Takes too long before a plot-based episode airs.

Claymore - Terrible ending and Raki sucks big time.

Tales of the Abyss - Anise is fcking annoying.

Anime that I dislike:

B Gata H Kei - was funny at times.

Final Fantasy VII: Last Order - At least Zack was there.

Fushigi Yuugi - Tasuki is hot (no pun intended).

Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight: Guilty - Miyano Mamoru as Kiryuu Zero's VA. That's it.

Fairy Tale - Happy is cute <3
Mar 3, 2011 1:01 PM

Aug 2010
AlxandriaAerandr said:

Final Fantasy VII: Last Order - At least Zack was there.

and TIFA =)
Mar 3, 2011 1:50 PM

Apr 2008
For an anime I like:

- Cowboy Bebop: There isn't much of a back story that goes into how Spike met Vicious or Julia or how he joined the Red Dragons. I'd be so happy if Sunrise made a short OVA explaining all of that.

For an anime I don't like:

- FLCL: Amazing animation.
Mar 3, 2011 5:13 PM
Sep 2009
Like:

The Tatami Galaxy-- The Main Characters machine gun narration makes it hard to follow sometimes; the surreal art style, as brilliant as it is, may alienate less artsy folk.

Boogiepop Phantom-- Its twisting tales may be to difficult for some to follow; not everything is clearly explained if you are not familiar with the Boogiepop franchise.

Cowboy Bebop-- Uh, the episodic nature might turn some off I guess... I can honestly think of nothing else.

Princess Tutu-- Might be too girly for guys who are insecure about their masculinity.

FLAG-- Its documentary-esque nature is likely to scare the average anime fan off.

Dislike:

Dead Leaves-- Strong technical merits, unique art.

Gantz-- Blood and guts aplenty, enough to satisfy the most rabid of gore-hounds.

Kai Doh Maru-- It seemed the creators actually tried, it's a pretty ambitious project (it is a shame it fell flat on its face).

Love Hina-- It is an influential harem, I guess... for whatever that's worth.

MD Geist & Vampire Wars & Sword for Truth--- Well, if you have NOTHING better to do, and are REALLY in the mood to watch something terrible... I'd recommend these; it's better than doing nothing and having your desire for horrid entertainment eat away at you.
NeverKnowsBest26Mar 3, 2011 5:25 PM
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Mar 3, 2011 6:08 PM

Oct 2009
Like:
Elfen Lied: Hated the Ending

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: One of my favorite animes with a sequal I really hated for some reason

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?: I hate the over use of Kawaii voice actresses for almost every Ep for Eu

Dislike: Nauto, Bleach, One Piece: Applauded for being sucessful even though I hate them with a passion

Mars of Destruction: I Frigging love Beethoven
Mar 3, 2011 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
TTGL- characters are weak big time
Relies too much on cliche'
inconsistent art/animation quality including frame rate and going off model

dis liked
GITS
okay art.
FLCL
Sometimes funny...sometimes
Mar 5, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2009
Avalongus said:

Code Geass R2:
Ridiculous amount of plot holes, ridiculous fanservice, characters look like they've all turned into pointy objects.

omg I thought I was the only one who thought they looked too pointy in R2 haha
Mar 21, 2011 5:04 PM

Jul 2009
Something Bad about Animes I Like:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - the stupid gags during the first 20 or so episodes. Complete garbage. Like why does Tsuna burst into his damn underwear? WHY

Inuyasha - Kagome always sitting Inu. Especially when he doesn't deserve it. Oh and the whole Kikyo thing.

Shiki - the end. Like why was Sunako still alive? Frig i was in rage.

Star Driver - the retarded transformation scenes, and the idoicy of some of the villains. I mean all now they can't defeat Tauburn.

i could go on...

Something Good about Animes I Hate/Dislike/Unpleased with:
Naruto - 4th Hokage. Hinata. Itachi. Kyuubi
Black Rock Shooter - nice art
Rosario+Vampire - nice art. Cool ending theme.
Mar 21, 2011 5:54 PM
Feb 2011
Something Bad about Animes I Like
Eva the Ending My confuse Some
Something Good about Animes I Hate/Dislike/Unpleased with
Most Post 95 Shonen anime
since i have watched so much older stuff i can pick up were things either Pay tribute to Or rip of
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 5 hours ago

26 by JoeChip »»
4 minutes ago

» Has anyone noticed how sequel bias is an anime only thing?

APolygons2 - 43 minutes ago

12 by mshfqtny »»
4 minutes ago

» Do You Consider Yourself a Generous or a Harsh Scorer?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

15 by -YaoiBoy- »»
7 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 11 hours ago

24 by ArpitPatel »»
11 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

64 by downymaiden »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.