Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 6, 2011 12:24 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OH GOD! Too much Takuto fan service! We get to have him strip, butt naked in bath AND stretching with Sugata!
I feel bad for Madoka and her skin though; Sugata should be more careful with his pillar around girls. No Tauburn makes me a sad cat though.
I'll admit that Keito almost made me fall for her with that sexy karaoke session and dat sex time.

Ahhhhh~ I missed Mrs. Watanabe's harassment so much. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2011 12:31 AM

Jan 2009
i wish i was sugata and gonna be raped by keito lol

but nice episode although it has no mecha action this time
Feb 6, 2011 12:32 AM
Jan 2010
yo what the fuck
Feb 6, 2011 2:07 AM

Aug 2009
The episode title was Keito Day and Night. Now we know why lol.
Feb 6, 2011 2:45 AM

Jul 2010
sugata doesn't know himself is not cherry.
Feb 6, 2011 3:44 AM

Jan 2009
IT'S A WONDER!!! btw maidens are virgins right? so what happens if a maiden's virginity is taken away? and NO WONDER Sugata has the most libido because Keito every night is enhancing the King’s Pillar lol, dang Sugata is one lucky bastard

here is another speculation, suppose the black haired woman that Head visited in the hospital is Takuto's mom and Takuto is brother of Sugata, so this implies black hair girls can bear a child that are powerful like Takuto and Sugata, and look here Keito is black haired too so is that mean black hair girls are bearers (pregnant) of the strongest warrior and even king type cybody user?

for those who might wonder why im saying Sugata and Takuto are brothers here are hints
- episode 6, Sugata and Takuto have same birthday
- episode 12, Head saying to Sugata that they are "Alike"
- hair color connections, Head = purple, Sugata = blue, Takuto = red, so that means Purple = Blue + Red
- Head is Takuto's father because of the paintings signatures have all letter "R"
- episode 18, Takuto shows his watch and we got a glimpse of a black hair woman on it, and my guess that black hair woman is the same person Head visited on the hospital
note: some people say that woman on Takuto's watch has brown color, but brown color hair represents Professor Green (episode 5), watch Professor Green when she has a mask on at the cybercasket scene, the mask is colored Gold and her hair color is Brown

so ye this are all not concrete evidences but they are certainly possiblities
degFeb 6, 2011 7:24 AM
Feb 6, 2011 8:09 AM

Apr 2008
IT'S A KARAOKE!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/dY-MtnW8iIE
metalsnakezeroFeb 6, 2011 9:56 AM
Feb 6, 2011 8:34 AM

Nov 2010
Awesome episode, I wonder what does really Keito do to Sugata (I hope it will be explained )
And I wonder what the Head wants her to do.
Lol'd hard when Madoka got owned :D and in the end at the "Danger - Please do not imitate rapists " :D
Feb 6, 2011 8:59 AM

Aug 2008
omg keito's facial expression was so priceless!
wtf at the end?

ah-ha, now I can see the pairing: takuto X wako ( well I prefer takuto X mizuno) and Sugata X keito!

I want the next episode!!
Feb 6, 2011 9:17 AM

Nov 2008
Ahhh, Keito <3 I think she's my favorite now.
Feb 6, 2011 9:24 AM

Dec 2009
overall good episode, i wish i was in sugata's place in the ending =P
Feb 6, 2011 9:25 AM

Aug 2010
"That's my room" - "Yep"

Hahahaha!

Feb 6, 2011 9:35 AM

Aug 2010
I loled when takuto saw keito singing " it's a bam da"
Feb 6, 2011 10:08 AM

Jul 2008
Keito's the only one of those weird cultists (lol I'm still calling them that, ever since the first ep aired) that I remotely "like". If Kanako wasn't much of a pretentious slut there could have been two.
Feb 6, 2011 10:46 AM
Oct 2010
The "don't try this at home" warnings were SO HILARIOUS, especially the last one.

I personally find Keito to be a hypocritical bitch.
Feb 6, 2011 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
My opinion of Keito has totally changed...

o.O
Sig iz in deh makingz

Still learningz

:3
Feb 6, 2011 12:24 PM

Jul 2008
So after trying for so long in Code Geass and Spice and Wolf, Ami Koshimizu finally gets in Jun's pants.
Feb 6, 2011 1:10 PM

Sep 2010
Omg... I was grounded at the end oO I would never think that was possible... But there was wrote on the final scene of this episodes : "do not imitate rapists" okay but, when you get raped, you can't stay asleep? (I dunno, I haven't tried yet, I think and I wish nobody here too.) It seems that the next episode will be full of love :o
Feb 6, 2011 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
I should of guessed she was a maiden, since all maidens sang. and LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL end of episode made me laugh so loud XD
Feb 6, 2011 1:42 PM
Jul 2010
...Wow.
Feb 6, 2011 1:47 PM

Jul 2010
What... just... happened?

Okay, cover that later.

So Keito's karaoke song is just pure win. Do we have a Monochrome rival? I think we do. I seriously want to watch a dance anime now. Do those even exist? Haha. I just listened to Keito's song like 10 times - and I'm still listening to it now.

And how dare they replace my, "It's a wonder," on the subs with, "Holy crap." That's just plain wrong. :P

Sugata, thank you for owning that blonde bitch and burning her to a crisp. I love you right now. I wouldn't mind if she was the first one to die while bringing back her Cybody. I think she might be the character I hate most in this show now. Benio and Watanbe just took a backseat - never thought I'd say that.

Loved the track that played when Sugata and Takuto were dueling. I've gotta get that on the OST. Had such a great feel to it. And the "battle" really wasn't that bad this time, just like the maid battle in the earlier episodes. See? Forget the Cybodies - this show does better without them. ;)

Mmk, now to cover that. Did Keito really just do that to Sugata? Noooo, tell me I'm wrong here. D:
I don't know what to think of Keito right now.
Feb 6, 2011 3:10 PM

Aug 2009
JustRad said:
So after trying for so long in Code Geass and Spice and Wolf, Ami Koshimizu finally gets in Jun's pants.

lol, good catch.

This episode kinda felt like a breather of sorts, which was nice, I guess. With regards to Keito and Sugata, I get the feeling that she could have ended up in Wako's position (as in engaged to Sugata) had things been slightly different, so maybe she joined the Crux to try and change that or something. There's probably some funky Maiden semantics going on there.

"Please do not imitate rapists." Oh GG, trollsubs or not when you're on, you're on.
Ha-cha!
Feb 6, 2011 3:33 PM

Nov 2008
ByeByeMrMoon said:
"That's my room" - "Yep"

Hahahaha!

Barion-Zara said:
I loled when takuto saw keito singing " it's a bam da"

Yeah, I loled in those two, too. xD
Feb 6, 2011 3:49 PM

Aug 2009
those warning signs were added on by GG subs. It wasn't actually on the show.
Feb 6, 2011 4:06 PM

Oct 2009
ios said:
NO WONDER Sugata has the most libido because Keito every night is enhancing the King’s Pillar lol, dang Sugata is one lucky bastard

I think Ios has really found the real explanation. But dude, i really hope that's not it ! I just can't accept it !
Feb 6, 2011 4:08 PM

Dec 2007
So Keito's duty as the East Maiden is to rape the king, Sugata? o.O

I lol'd at her karaoke and at her expression when caught. I knew Keito still wanted to be an idol. XD

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 6, 2011 4:14 PM

Jan 2011
Such a funny episode, and also pretty creepy in some ways. I guess we know why Sugata hasn't fallen into an unwakeable state after using King's Pillar. p: Unless that has nothing to do with it. >_<
Feb 6, 2011 4:19 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome, Sugata is getting laid every night and doesn't even know it. Good, I prefer Wako with Takuto (but I would love Mizuno and Takuto). Even without a mecha battle this was still a good one.
Feb 6, 2011 5:11 PM

Dec 2009
atleast i learnt one thing from this episode

'please dont imitate rapists'

or first phases

and also to be ultra fabulous!!!
TeaAnyOneFeb 7, 2011 5:30 AM

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/TeaAnyOne91

Feb 6, 2011 5:28 PM

Jan 2009
ok thinking an alternative on Keito implied rape scene to Sugata, it might just be her duty as a maiden (or this is the Head's plan that his talking about) to heal Sugata whenever he uses the King's Pillar, and it might be just some kind of purification ritual that Wako is nakedly doing too, so Keito does not necessarily having sex with Sugata there to get pregnant

that implied rape scene may just be trolling of BONES because if its indeed sex scene and will lead to pregnancy and Keito is still minor at High School, i dont think Star Driver will pass that anti-anime and anti-manga law of Tokyo if its really a sex scene
Feb 6, 2011 5:33 PM

Dec 2007
This episode amuses me :).

ios said:
IT'S A WONDER!!! btw maidens are virgins right? so what happens if a maiden's virginity is taken away? and NO WONDER Sugata has the most libido because Keito every night is enhancing the King’s Pillar lol, dang Sugata is one lucky bastard

LOL. I see what you did there. xD
Feb 6, 2011 5:41 PM
Jan 2011
Poor Sugata... If I were to be raped by Keito, I'd rather be awake. Just to make sure she didn't go too far, you know.

Feb 6, 2011 5:45 PM

May 2009
Sugata you lucky bastard D:
Feb 6, 2011 5:55 PM
Jul 2010
You know, I'm really not that big of a fan of the new maiden song. It's not bad or anything. Actually, it's quite good. It's just not... memorable. Monochrome? Wako's Song (whatever it's called)? Innocent Blue? Those get stuck in your head and never leave, ESPECIALLY Innocent Blue for me. This one just kind of floats through my head and doesn't leave much of an impression at all. A shame; I really like Keito's character (though the ending... WTF?!).

EDIT: After a few listens, this song is stuck in my head like mad. It's growing on me. :D
SomeDeadGuyFeb 7, 2011 1:29 AM
Feb 6, 2011 5:56 PM

May 2010
Wow, implied sex/rape at the end. The GG sub heading over this scene made me laugh like crazy. I'm surprised that it gets weirder and weirder each episode. First nipple plugs and now this... The part where Keito was singing was hilarious though.
ZakuHeadFeb 6, 2011 6:19 PM
Feb 6, 2011 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
Damnn @ the end,enough said.
Feb 6, 2011 6:25 PM

Jan 2009
Day2Dream said:

ios said:

LOL. I see what you did there. xD

lol someone realized the hidden meaning of that King's Pillar XD

and its obvious now that Star Drivers that have real marks are the only ones that have First Phase abilities, i hope they show the First Phase of Takuto and Kanako already

degFeb 6, 2011 6:53 PM
Feb 6, 2011 7:19 PM

Dec 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how heart wrenching i dont want her to hook up with sugata kun and plus she rapes him when he's passed out argh i hope they dont end up together and wako is so frustrating how she is a tease the preview to next weeks shows sugata flirting with keito. </3 T_T'
- Marissa Chan!
Feb 6, 2011 8:05 PM

Jan 2010
MarissaChan said:
wako is so frustrating how she is a tease the preview to next weeks shows sugata flirting with keito. </3 T_T'

Except that is very obviously a Kiraboshi in disguise? That feminine stance says everything you need to know. One of the scenes in the preview with 'Takuto' is really another just an impostor, too.

It looks like the nipple-nut'n'bolt pair are going to try and advance them to phase four next episode. They'll get trolled and fail, but I am interested to see what happens.
Feb 6, 2011 8:26 PM
Feb 2009
ahhh lucky Sugata wtf! man...
Feb 6, 2011 9:37 PM

Dec 2010
I dislike rest episodes. I know they are sort of needed to break up the repetitiveness, but I'm still not a huge fan of them. Two things. Keito singing and Takuto's reaction to it. Priceless. And Sugata apparently gets raped every now and then by Keito...lucky bastard.
Feb 6, 2011 10:16 PM
Mar 2010
Just because GG subs added the warning sign, "Please do not imitate rapists," it doesn't mean she raped the
ios said:
King's Pillar
She might be just purifying or some sort of ritual on Sugata, and it seems the Maidens have to be naked when doing so; i.e. Wako.
But this ending scene, "It's a wonder!"
Feb 6, 2011 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
Danger: Please do not imitate rapists.

JustRad said:

THIS.

What was up with the excessive QUALITY this week? Or was it just me.

HawthorneKitty said:
Ahhhhh~ I missed Mrs. Watanabe's harassment so much. <3

It's the stuff of legends.

Also, need a still of that last scene for motivators!

Double also, DAT PREVIEW!
wheresthehandleFeb 6, 2011 11:21 PM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 6, 2011 11:27 PM
Mar 2009
I love how they expose Keito's hypocrisy half a second later with hilarious results.

WTF at the end?!? Forget the part where they just told us that Sugata's maids and possibly Sugata himself know that Keito is the East Maiden. She be rapezing him? LULZWTF?!?
Feb 6, 2011 11:29 PM

Jun 2009
Fail rape is gonna fail

That was a funny episode though.

The "Holy Crap!" when Takuto saw Keito doing the idol thing made me lol.
Feb 6, 2011 11:47 PM

Mar 2010
I had no idea she was a maiden.. so that was an interesting surprise to me. However the implied rape or whatever was rather disturbing. I dislike whores in anime.. That's my opinion though.
Feb 7, 2011 12:04 AM

Apr 2008
This show COMPLETELY changed when they changed the OP. Before it was getting extremely repetitive with the mecha fights but ever since then the shows quality has improved steadily. This was quite possibly my favorite episode of the series that made me laugh out loud more than any show this week even though its midnight on Sunday and i probably woke someone up.

Love this episode! And props to GG for the message at the end!
Feb 7, 2011 12:33 AM

Dec 2010
MoonFox said:

Weren't you paying attention last episode? She was the one singing the new maiden song. Should have been pretty obvious.
Feb 7, 2011 12:52 AM

Oct 2010
Unlimited FIRE WOR- *Gets shot for attempting bad joke.*

Lol at Keito for acting out what she told Takuto a "childish dream", which she claims only Wako still has. Only to get caught at the end of the song.
Feb 7, 2011 12:55 AM

Jan 2009
Funny how people are realizing now that Keito was a maiden.
Pretty good episode overall, despite hardly anything happening. I'll refrain from stating too much of the obvious.
And then there was Sarina in the beginning <3
Seems like Kou's got a pretty handy first phase power, eh?

And why is everyone going on about "RAPE?!?!?!!?" like it's something never-seen before? >_> I mean, all the maidens do some kind of "cleansing", or whatever it's called, and seeing as Sugata's who he his, I'd say it's more or less natural that one of the maidens would do something involving Sugata.
Besides, just because she's naked doesn't automatically mean rape just because Sugata happens to be sleeping there.
For one, Wako's naked every damn day doing her cleansing, and what does she do? I dunno, stretch her arms a little? Wow.
OosranFeb 8, 2011 3:33 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 23, 2011

130 by HerdianElang »»
Apr 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Oct 31, 2010

135 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jan 17, 5:33 PM

» This anime have some kind of boys love?

Kuku_Kill - Feb 11, 2023

6 by Ronninn »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 30, 2011

102 by notbraxten »»
Sep 1, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Apr 3, 2011

242 by Alvie48xi »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.