Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 23, 2013 4:34 AM

Sep 2012
It feels liike its rushed o.O
Accelerator saves the day!
Aug 9, 2013 1:13 AM

May 2013
Hahaha Accelerator was so Badass. what if he recovers and own touma hahaha kuroko was a little weak back there i know she has some injuries but she still looses into that more injured girl
Aug 9, 2013 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
xin09 said:
Hahaha Accelerator was so Badass. what if he recovers and own touma hahaha kuroko was a little weak back there i know she has some injuries but she still looses into that more injured girl
He cant recover.
Nov 12, 2013 10:44 AM

Dec 2010
Man, this episode was too harsh on Kuroko. It was epic nonetheless, but I kinda feel bad about Accelerator :D But at least he stole Touma's spotlights again :D :D
Nov 19, 2013 4:42 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Known that the best combination, you have the arches where there is a merger between TAMnI and Railgun, shame that the bow in question is hard enough. Narratively you run too fast, it excites at 110%!
The plot was good, but unfortunately the new characters are little space and this makes me a little sad.
Drawings and animated this time too ugly enough, scenarios that would make more if they made ​​better!
MC's of the episode Accelerator and Touma, but is more charismatic accelerator this time! * _ *
Although made ​​with the foot thanks to the fabulous appearance of the accelerator highest grade we can be! XD
Feb 23, 2014 6:45 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Accelerator destroyed that worthless girl. Did she really think she could go one on one with Accelerator. Heck no, he's a boss. Got weaker a bit but Accelerator if he wanted to he could have broken her legs or arms easily.

Touma makes the save, and gets slapped in the end. Talk about such misfortune.

Aug 1, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
Wait, Aceelerator is supposed to be weaker? He seemed to me like a flow of OPness monster...

That girl was totally cray. Shooting on someone with a gun, make a building collapse on her... She was damn crazy. But Accelerator completely owned her. She had zero chance, a one-sided fight as Accelerator said.

Last Order talking to herself, so cute. MISAKA is also pretty moe.

Poor Touma, saved Kuroko in a badass way, get slapped in the face. He really have nothing for himself.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 22, 2014 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
Cool teleporters' fight.
Accelerator such a boss.
Aug 30, 2014 7:52 PM

May 2014
Accelerator is badass. Did he do this because MISAKA clone 20001 request him to do so?

Touma and Misaka team up, not bad.
Good episode 4/5
Aug 31, 2014 12:53 PM

Feb 2014
_Dazzle_ said:
Accelerator is badass. Did he do this because MISAKA clone 20001 request him to do so?

Touma and Misaka team up, not bad.
Good episode 4/5
That too, but mostly because he don't want to do that experiment again, So any possibility for Tree Diagram rebuild must be erased.
Sep 2, 2014 5:19 PM

Jul 2014
ACCELERATOR COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!! holy crap, he went out of his way to personally ensure that the level 6 experiment isn't repeated. And i love what he said as he was walking away. Accelerator, BY FAR, had the most heart touching character development in the entire series.
Oct 28, 2014 12:25 AM
May 2011
so rewatching this arc again and something occurred to me

that awaki girl appeared in the first season with Aleister and Tsuchimikado.

What was their connection?

Also she didn't really seem to have any problems then teleporting herself.

minouneetzoe said:
Wait, Aceelerator is supposed to be weaker? He seemed to me like a flow of OPness monster...

well its like he said just because he got weaker doesn't mean everyone else got stronger.
TylerrOct 28, 2014 12:28 AM
Oct 28, 2014 5:52 AM

Aug 2009
Awaki is the "guide" fro people that want(and are allowed to) to meet Aleister.Remember that his room ha sno entrances.

She had, you see them during the fight with Accel.

Teleporting once isnt a problem but repeated attempts, especially without much delay cause her problems.
Apr 13, 2015 11:15 PM

Jul 2012
Sicilian said:
It was fracking epic. Best episode in the season so far no doubt.

Agree!
Biribiri back in action
Kuroko being useful (and kinda badass tbh)
Accele-motherfucking-rator is finally back, glad to see him, and he is still strong, like that strong
Sep 2, 2015 2:49 AM

Jul 2014
ACCELERATORRRRR

5/5 for Accelerator. Even though I usually don't score episodes
Sep 24, 2015 10:09 PM

Sep 2014
ACCELERATOR!! Just came by to clean the trash.

Love how he's doing this for Misaka.

"Just because I'm weaker doesn't make you stronger". EPIC!
Gotta love his VA!
Jan 17, 2016 4:55 AM

Mar 2014
Teleportation battle !! She was in disadvantage but nevertheless ~ .
Genetics implies that all genes are in particular form of unity, on the same bond.
Well , Nothing can replace the main heroine in his own show .
Biribiri , fluctuation of permutation . My goodness .. that was close .
VERY GREAT Episode ~ !!! Accelerator was badass as always ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2016 6:21 AM

Mar 2015
Is this show shows that girls to be punched by a guy?? LOL

Even tho Accelo is degraded, he's still very strong in my opinion.

This show has many woman appears.
Mar 28, 2016 8:44 PM

Mar 2015
What gives? They spent 5 long boring episodes on Index story, but only gives 2 episodes for best girl Misaka? Injustice.

I love how Kuroko got hurt, not that I'm a sadist, but it makes Misaka more serious than ever.

Also Accelerator saves the day.

May 6, 2016 12:02 AM
Apr 2015
Yumekichi11 said:
zimno said:
aqwsdefthujikolp;@:
4/5

Holy shit! O_O Big ass bleeding! Major violence towards Awaki. Nose broken and most likely she will have deformations IRL should it have happened, no, better yet broken bones most likely.
Lelouch_X said:
lol i somehow get a feeling that Index II is a little bit hostile to women.
Last time Touma punched Sister Agnese in the face and this time badass Accelerator..
That's exactly the problem! Kuroko should have gotten her revenge. Accelerator had not much to get back at Awaki at least not as much as Kuroko. This in turn brings stupid groups like "Equality Now!" more reasons to beef against ethics in Japanese soils.
fanoultimatev2 said:
But yeah, this season feels like a complete guide about "how to punish women and return them to the kitchen".
I don't think beating them up is the way at all. Abuse of men towards women is so wrong because they will never be equal in muscle power. That's why I feel strongly once again to have let either Kuroko or Misaka get revenge for Kuroko handling Awaki. Terrible! Whoever gets a kick out of the violence and blood of this is not cool. Whoever does get happy due to revenge for Kuroko is fine with me.

Great examples of "white knights" and "pretend equality people".

It's not like Awaki isn't stronger than most other men in the anime, she's a Level 4 (and stronger than Kuroko) for crying outloud. She's just unfortunate to run across Accelerator.

What happens when she teleported and dropped a bunch of her own men to their deaths? Where are you white knight people complaining about her abusing the men then? Double standard much?

If she can dish it, she can take it.
May 6, 2016 12:04 AM
Apr 2015
conbini said:
Lol I feel so bad for Awaki for getting punched by Accelerator, that was one hell of a bunch LOL.

Did you feel bad for the thugs she dropped to death?
May 6, 2016 12:08 AM
Apr 2015
SinfulZero said:
is there going to be more women abuse next arc?
cuz
DIS GURL GOT ER AIR KNOCKED OUTT and her nose is definitely broken.

5/5 just for the accelerator part
i watched it over and over

Funny, I could have sworn that she was just about to drop 4000+ KG on somebody. If she doesn't deserved to be punched, who does?
May 6, 2016 12:10 AM
Apr 2015
UnknownFact said:
Wow, WTF, what a violent episode?

Watching lolis kick their own asses like that was PURE WIN, I couldnt' avoid wanting more... but a dude, overpowered hitting a girl like that? I can't accept that. If he was weaker and she a Super Saiyan I would laugh, but like this is idk.

Sounds like your upbringing bias kicking in very well. She dropped 4000+ KB on Kuroko, you made it sound like she's the damsel in distress here.
May 6, 2016 12:14 AM
Apr 2015
MorningGlory said:
^
Unfortunately the title is called Toaru Majutsu no Index II

If index ain't moving the story won't move as well >.>"

Not true. Index is a McGuffin device.
May 6, 2016 12:21 AM
Apr 2015
minouneetzoe said:

That girl was totally cray. Shooting on someone with a gun, make a building collapse on her... She was damn crazy. But Accelerator completely owned her. She had zero chance, a one-sided fight as Accelerator said.

Last Order talking to herself, so cute. MISAKA is also pretty moe.

Poor Touma, saved Kuroko in a badass way, get slapped in the face. He really have nothing for himself.

Accel is probably around 50% comparing to before.
May 6, 2016 12:23 AM
Apr 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
Is this show shows that girls to be punched by a guy?? LOL

Even tho Accelo is degraded, he's still very strong in my opinion.

This show has many woman appears.

This is a show where villains get their asses handed to them, and if the villain happens to be a girl, you've heard of "gender equality", and that's what it means.
May 7, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
boukendesho said:
This is a show where villains get their asses handed to them, and if the villain happens to be a girl, you've heard of "gender equality", and that's what it means.

You seems to quote lot of users here in this discussion :o
Jan 18, 2017 12:06 AM

Dec 2013
Accelerator destroying that chick was satisfying to see.
Jan 1, 2018 7:04 AM

Apr 2013
Either I'm too stupid for the plot or the plot is just stupid. I didn't understand the motivations of anyone this episode.
May 7, 2018 2:37 PM

Nov 2016
Accelerator fucking wrecked dat chick.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 12, 2018 5:22 AM

Aug 2013
Accelerator showing no mercy.

Oct 15, 2018 6:01 AM

Dec 2012
LMFAO She's so scared!

Nov 23, 2018 4:36 AM

Dec 2014
and it just ended like that ...yep kinda bumped
Feb 28, 2019 8:10 PM
Nov 2018
These sjw's are giving this episode hell because a female got beaten up but when index or any other female constantly abuses touma nobody bats an eye.
Mar 6, 2019 5:13 AM

Aug 2017
It seems that Accelerator is very strong despite of being weak after the shot. Nice development for Awaki. I hope we'll see more of her.

Also, I appreciate Kuroko's strength.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 15, 2020 11:47 PM

Jan 2020
Accelerator became weak?
He is a goddamn badass!
Apr 17, 2020 12:34 PM

Mar 2020
I think Accelerator true power comes from his edgy mode.
May 28, 2020 4:27 AM

Aug 2018
So created Misaka also would want to stop recover of the Tree, right?..
Well.. Knowing if dolphins, or ants, or someone also have some special powers.. It's not a bad thing to know.. But I'm pretty sure scientists themselves already tested this thing, no?.. I mean, in our world we constantly test, how smart are monkeys, dolphins, rats, and many other creatures.. Of course special powers would be tested as well..
Kuroko got shot.. I'm sad now.. ;/
Many villains are emotionally unstable this season.. First crazy nuns disgusted with just the touch of Touma.. Now this girl, who is afraid of her own power.. Well.. I think it's more interesting to have villains with psychological problems.. On the other hand, it seems a bit strange.. I guess, it's unusual to see something like that - that's why?.. But in the end, I guess, I can understand villains..
And lots of pain here and there in this season.. It's again unusual really.. Well, for anime which I watch.. But.. I enjoy this.. As it makes me feel for characters.. Not every, of course.. But sometimes this anime knows how to make it right, and sometimes not really.. But overall I feel that it's more done right than not.. At least last couple of episodes..
Last punches to villains feel lame, on the other hand.. But yeah, that's just personal preference..
Nov 13, 2020 6:24 AM

Jan 2017
Sigh, this arc was so rushed in the anime, with almost no backstory given to Awaki that explains why she does what she did despite being on the right track that "AC is cultivating espers for nefarious reasons"

At least there's the Accelerator quote, goddamn it sounded so badass
"Even if I'm weaker it dosnt mean you've gotten stronger, dosn't it?"
Nov 18, 2020 4:42 PM

Aug 2011
FragmantLemon said:
Sigh, this arc was so rushed in the anime, with almost no backstory given to Awaki that explains why she does what she did despite being on the right track that "AC is cultivating espers for nefarious reasons"

Yeah, gotta agree. Barely any explanation on why any of this was happening. Gotta read the LN I guess smh
Nov 20, 2020 2:03 AM

Jan 2017
Tiago97 said:
FragmantLemon said:

Yeah, gotta agree. Barely any explanation on why any of this was happening. Gotta read the LN I guess smh

Please do, Index III made me start reading the LNs since almost every arc was botched there
(covering 9 vols in just 24 eps was a stupid idea to begin with)
Jan 22, 2021 4:43 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This is great and all but I get the feeling that it’s super rushed and doesn’t do the light novels justice; haven’t even read them and you can kind of tell there’s probably a lot more to this arcs story to be told. Maybe if they had pulled a railgun s and retold this arc but in its full form in all its glory like they did the sisters arc- wait, DO THEY do that in railgun T??!!! Ok maybe I’m dreaming here but that would be so hype man, because this 3 episode arc was too short man

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 22, 2021 11:33 AM
Oct 2019
i love the toaru universe for showing us everyone povs of the events in which happen at academy city. in this episode it shows us what it showed us at the end of the accelerator manga but with context this time.
Jun 12, 2022 5:33 AM
Oct 2019
Touma become a hero once again saving Kuroko.

my god that girl was destroyed by Accelerator...
Sep 14, 2022 9:39 AM
Jan 2021
Just because I gotten weaker doesn't mean you gotten stronger!
Jan 13, 2023 3:37 AM

Jan 2021
Damn accelerator was Fu*king cool.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Nov 9, 2023 12:13 PM
Aug 2023
Nice episode as always.
Nov 11, 2023 12:11 PM
May 2020
"you better stop unless you want me to accelerate your death" that's a cold line there haha
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

138 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.