Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2014 2:05 PM

Aug 2012
Miles Edgeworth, Phoenix Wright, Franziska von Karma, Shelly de Killer, Maya - Ace Attorney
Snake, Ocelot - Metal Gear Solid 3

Damn, Ace Attorney characters are all just so lovable
Aug 3, 2014 2:17 PM
Jan 2014
Arthas from the Warcraft universe, also Auron from FF.

I just like them, really. especially Arthas, raising the dead is quite fun!
Aug 3, 2014 2:18 PM

Jun 2014
Kirby he's a kick ass character.
Aug 3, 2014 3:45 PM

Aug 2012
Solid Snake is gr8 m8
Aug 3, 2014 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
That's strange. I just realized I don't have a favorite video game character.
Aug 3, 2014 4:42 PM
Jun 2014
Probably someone from Mass Effect. Either Jack, Garrus, or Shepard.
Kronie is mai waifu.
Enema is my master.
Shadowslave13 is my loli milk provider.
Flume is my dark magic buddy cop sidekick™.
And Afshar was my first MAL friend ;-;

I have coveted these people, so that I may one day sacrifice them in the name of love.
Aug 3, 2014 5:01 PM

May 2013
Kratos from God Of War

In particular no. 3.

Aug 3, 2014 5:21 PM

Jun 2014
Don't think I could choose just one, but here are a few greats:

Locke Cole(FF VI): My favorite Final Fantasy character. This Treasure Hunter(Don't call him a thief) can crack a good joke, and has that adventurous attitude.

Maxim(Lufia II): He's the man who wields the Dual Blade(although there are stronger weapons in the game) and saves the world from the Sinistrals.

Adol Christin(Ys): The famous redhead with the greatest sense of adventure I've ever seen. One of the greatest swordsmen there is, his love for adventure means he always has to leave every girl he's ever met behind.

Yuko Asou(Mugen Senshi Valis): Probably the greatest swordswoman there is. With her long blue hair and golden armor, this girl will certainly catch your eye. As a child, Yuko was the first female I ever looked up to as a role model.

Aug 4, 2014 8:35 AM

May 2013
Ragna The Bloodedge from Blazblue.

He's a kind motherfucker, but you don't ever fuck with him.
Aug 4, 2014 11:57 AM

Mar 2013
I love Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney, he and Miles Edgeworth makes me laugh with their banter
Aug 4, 2014 4:02 PM

Oct 2013
Akuma from Street Fighter. He didn't hold back on his power and decided that being a weakling was not acceptable, so he tapped into his full killing power and now travels the world looking for a worthy fighter that can be strong enough to kill him just because he is so hardcore.

Also, shungokusatsu (aka raging demon) is the best super in any fighting game imo.
Aug 4, 2014 6:30 PM

Aug 2013
Issac clarke from Dead space

In all the video games where they have tried to make the ''everyman'' hero type ive found only dead space got it right, when they gave him a voice I mean. Issac clarke feels and acts and sounds really like an average guy, he is in his late 30's early 40's, hes not super beefed and he makes mistakes. He stumbles through life and doesn't have all the answers. He just tries to make the best of the situation he can and save the ones he loves. Hes not some selfless hero giving his life for the galaxy just because. Its because he has someone he loves and he is willing to die to save her not the galaxy. He can be alittle foolish and selfish and generally he feels just so honest.

"Issac this is a bad idea"
"Stick around, im full of bad ideas"

"Swoon.

#Videogamecrush
Aug 4, 2014 11:26 PM

Apr 2014
zack fair good story and character
Aug 4, 2014 11:32 PM
Feb 2014
Ibrahimovic <3.Fucked so many people with him
Aug 4, 2014 11:33 PM

Oct 2013
Pacman
Aug 5, 2014 5:18 AM
Jul 2014
Ratchet & Clank
Leon Kennedy
Aug 5, 2014 7:52 AM
Feb 2013
Snake/Big Boss
Aug 5, 2014 7:54 AM

Jul 2014
BloodPhoenix1 said:
The Heavy from tf2 :3

I Believe that all characters should be like the heavy
Aug 5, 2014 8:17 AM

Dec 2012
Kratos from the God of war series.

I just loved the games, as overused as this word may be, he was really such a fucking badass. I like his character design, voice actor, and his story. I also enjoyed his character development and the conclusion to his revenge story in God Of War 3.

Manganese said:
Kratos from God Of War

In particular no. 3.

LOL +1
Aug 5, 2014 8:17 AM

Apr 2011
Squall Leonhart, from FF8. FF8 is my favorite game of all time (despite not having completed it in any of my tries yet). I like his character and as cliched as it is, the development he gets throughout the game. Reading TVTropes last night game some insight on his character that I had actually never realised earlier. Oh, and the GunBlade kicks ass.

Snake has always been a favorite of mine, especially since MGS introduced me to the world of Stealth gaming.

From all the "dragons" in Skyrim, Paarthunaax is my favorite.... mainly because of his mix language way of speaking.

Special Agent Tanya and Boris from Red Alert 2, leaning more towards Boris. Natasha from Red Alert 3 isn't that bad either, but Boris is better.
Aug 5, 2014 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
Gex - he was a smart ass and one reason why I'm good at shit talking
Brave Fencer Musashi - the main character from my favorite game
Crash Bandicoot - Has the best video game trilogy and his suck it and hump dance was funny whenever he got a gem or relic
Tails - he was the most relatable character in my childhood and still is
Rayman - he has awesome attacks and a toilet plunger gun
Aug 5, 2014 9:37 AM

Jul 2014
I guess I'll toss another one in there. I guess KOS-MOS would be my female, and Ratatosk would be male. He's basically an extreme Tsundere, but it's funny, his starting goals are to wipe out humanity soo....

http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Ratatosk

Aug 5, 2014 3:00 PM

Jul 2014
This badass:

Single handily stopped the Flood and ended the war with The Covenant.. Then he died you ask?
HELL NO he showed up again and decided to woop the didact's rear!
and he ain't done yet!
Aug 5, 2014 3:26 PM

Jan 2011
Ezio De La-la-la (AC). Because he's awesome.

James Raynor (SC). At least until HOTS happened.

Okuu (Touhou 11). Because Reasons

Aug 5, 2014 3:30 PM

May 2014
I can't think of a favorite, but I really like Jade from Beyond Good and Evil.
Aug 5, 2014 6:55 PM

Dec 2012
Parappa the Rapper.
Aug 5, 2014 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
Rance

xRatatosk said:
I guess I'll toss another one in there. I guess KOS-MOS would be my female, and Ratatosk would be male. He's basically an extreme Tsundere, but it's funny, his starting goals are to wipe out humanity soo....

Dawn of the New World is a cum stain on the Tales franchise.
Aug 5, 2014 7:27 PM

Jun 2014
God of War-Kratos
Metal Gear Solid 3-Volgin
Metal Gear Solid-Big Boss
Asuras Wrath-Asura
Reason badass
Aug 5, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2013
Rance-sama said:

That would imply there was any pleasure derived from its existence
Aug 5, 2014 8:07 PM

Jul 2014
Rance-sama said:
Rance

xRatatosk said:

No, Tales of the Tempest is. DS Innocence and GBA Phantasia are pretty horrible too.
xDarkraiAug 5, 2014 8:16 PM
Aug 5, 2014 8:27 PM

Dec 2013
Dante, he's only good in two games but he's fucking amazing in them
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2014 9:47 PM

Oct 2013
Noobly said:
Snake/Big Boss

Liquid Snake (AKA Big Boss) and Solid Snake are awesome.
Aug 6, 2014 8:20 AM

Jan 2013
xRatatosk said:
Rance-sama said:
Rance

No, Tales of the Tempest is. DS Innocence and GBA Phantasia are pretty horrible too.

Phantasia was a great game, what drugs are you on?
Aug 6, 2014 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
xRatatosk said:
Mine is KOS-MOS from Xenosaga.

Wow, I love you <3

Not really ._.

But Kos-mos <3
I luv u
Aug 6, 2014 8:22 AM

Sep 2011
Rance-sama said:
Rance

xRatatosk said:

its bad but come on man, its no where near as bad as legendia and innocence.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 6, 2014 8:47 AM

Jul 2014
Rance-sama said:
xRatatosk said:

Do you know how to read? I said GBA Phantasia. I beat the PSX and PSP versions which were amazing, but the GBA Versions is the only localized version and it's horrific. Every Tales fan knows this as fact.
Aug 6, 2014 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
xRatatosk said:

Do you know how to read? I said GBA Phantasia. I beat the PSX and PSP versions which were amazing, but the GBA Versions is the only localized version and it's horrific. Every Tales fan knows this as fact.
You're not a tales fan if you liked Dawn of the New World.
Aug 6, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2014
Udgey said:
xRatatosk said:

You're not a tales fan if you liked Dawn of the New World.

When did I say I liked DotNW? Never? That's right. I said I like Ratatosk, and that's it. Liking 1 character from a game =/= liking a game.

Also I've played pretty much every main series title, even when I can't read Japanese, which was hard for the PS2 titles, so I'd say I can call myself a fan.
Aug 6, 2014 12:46 PM

Apr 2011
Juri Han from SF series. She give no fucks about others and their problems.
vansonbeeAug 6, 2014 12:59 PM
Aug 6, 2014 12:49 PM

Jan 2013
xRatatosk said:

Also I've played pretty much every main series title, even when I can't read Japanese, which was hard for the PS2 titles, so I'd say I can call myself a fan.
So you blindly played jp Tales games in a language you didn't understand to call yourself a fan?

That's kinda sad
I'm impressed.
Aug 6, 2014 12:56 PM

Jul 2014
Udgey said:
xRatatosk said:

So you blindly played jp Tales games in a language you didn't understand to call yourself a fan?

That's kinda sad
I'm impressed.

Lots of people import games and play them with scripts....it'd be pretty ridiculous to go out of my way to learn Japanese just to play imports when I already know 3 languages.

So, nope. Not sad, nor did I do it to call myself a fan.
Aug 6, 2014 1:41 PM

May 2013
xRatatosk said:

But the Tales series is all about the story. If you take the story out, what do you have left? Yeah, you have the combat system, but unless it's Tales of Vesperia, it's not worth playing through.
Aug 6, 2014 1:53 PM

Jul 2014
Guile from Street Fighter, that theme gets me every time.
Aug 6, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2014
Dark_Chaos said:
xRatatosk said:

But the Tales series is all about the story. If you take the story out, what do you have left? Yeah, you have the combat system, but unless it's Tales of Vesperia, it's not worth playing through.

No it isn't, the Tales series is known for game play first, and characters second. And Destiny DC and Rebirth were worth it for game play alone. Scripts aren't too hard to utilize, plus Destiny PSX exists...Destiny 2 wasn't worth the trouble though.
Aug 6, 2014 2:24 PM

May 2013
xRatatosk said:
Dark_Chaos said:

No it isn't, the Tales series is known for game play first, and characters second. And Destiny DC and Rebirth were worth it for game play alone. Scripts aren't too hard to utilize, plus Destiny PSX exists...Destiny 2 wasn't worth the trouble though.

Ehh, I think you're alone on that one mate, but whatever. I ain't gonna make a big deal out of it cos it ain't no big deal.
Aug 6, 2014 2:27 PM

Jul 2014
Dark_Chaos said:
xRatatosk said:

Ehh, I think you're alone on that one mate, but whatever. I ain't gonna make a big deal out of it cos it ain't no big deal.

Not even close to alone....Tales is known for game play, it's the defining feature of the franchise.
Aug 6, 2014 2:33 PM

Aug 2008
Shout-out to OP for knowing what's up. You're not alone.

Going with KOS-MOS myself.

Favorite male is Francis York Morgan.
DeseradaAug 6, 2014 2:36 PM
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Aug 6, 2014 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
xRatatosk said:
Rance-sama said:

Eh, I emulated it on PC and I thought it was a good game. I'm not sure if I emulated the PSX version or the gameboy version...

JizzyHitler said:
Rance-sama said:
Rance

its bad but come on man, its no where near as bad as legendia and innocence.

It's worse than Innocence, Legendia was mediocre but not awful. Personally Tales of Symphonia is my favorite Tales of game so I had HUGE expectations going into Dawn of the New World and man did it let me down. It's like having sex with a girl that's a 10 then she says "You should meet my older sister, she looks even better than me" and it turns out to be a girl with down syndrome.

It hurts m8
Aug 6, 2014 4:16 PM

Jul 2014
You should definitely play the PSX version of Phantasia, it's so good. The GBA version butchers anything good about the game. PSP Version, Phantasia X is the best, but no English Patch for it, the game play is sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood though plus you get a new character Rondoline.

Yeah Dawn sucks, but it was a quick cash in, but meh. At least it had Wilderness of Sadness, a Super Boss that yelled "YOU PIECE OF CRAP" and Tenebrae.
Aug 7, 2014 6:31 PM

Feb 2013
Ezio Auditore from AC II
Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs
3pilifAug 9, 2014 5:56 AM
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
44 minutes ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
3 hours ago

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.