Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2010 12:18 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alleyene has a SERIOUS sister complex!! If I were Reina, I would have just left her there to be executed. LOL!!
The subs were pretty bad. The timing was WAY off.
Sep 3, 2010 6:11 PM

Sep 2008
Man, did everyone see how coolly Mamiko Noto walked out of the church?
The ed song was good for like 5 seconds when Mamiko Noto was singing alone, then it was meh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2010 6:34 PM

Jun 2008
I Love Elina X Reina, Elina's obsession with her sister is the absolute meaning of WINCEST

I can't wait for the second OVA, The Elf Instructor is one of my favorites.
Sep 3, 2010 7:07 PM

Apr 2009
i never liked Elina from the previous seasons but this episode made me appreciate her at least.. i'm sold.. hopefully, the next one won't be long.. Alleyne is HNGGGH..

anyway, was that black clad girl in the end the new look of Elina? if so, then it's a major improvement..
argiliumSep 3, 2010 7:11 PM
Sep 4, 2010 3:11 AM

Feb 2010
so boobs are still the only reason to watch this show :P
Sep 4, 2010 3:56 AM
Dec 2009
Damn, This was awesome! 5/5
9/10
Sep 4, 2010 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
sister complex in this OVA. and boobs.. :P
Sep 5, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
alexcampos said:
I Love Elina X Reina, Elina's obsession with her sister is the absolute meaning of WINCEST

Can't agree more, limitless sisterly bonds truly are the best (^.^)

And yeah, really looking forward to the next episode with Nowa and her nopan clothing ;D
Sep 5, 2010 2:07 PM

Apr 2008
Hmm, not a big fan of Elina.. But I was really scared to see her pwning a complete army by herself lol but then there's awesome Echidna to beat her. <3
And Leina is REALLY strong now.
Next ova seems to be nice, although I hate Nyx. And the ED.. WTF? lol

Me wants my Cattleya!!
Sep 11, 2010 1:50 AM

Dec 2008
hehe, close to nosebleed XD

The two sisters are ridiculously strong.
It was cool how Elina powned the stupid minions
But the It was mean that they tried to burn and impale Elina at the same time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2010 8:56 PM

Mar 2009
Man, I'm always amazed by Queen's Blade's production values. Animation, art, music, top tier voice actors - it's outstanding.
Oct 30, 2010 11:52 PM
Feb 2010
I don't like the chars but was good at all
Mar 5, 2011 11:00 PM

Dec 2010
alexcampos said:

yes! wincest! and I loved the elf instructor too!

the ed, way the go Elina do what you want! dammit Reina should just return her sister's feelings hahahha. I'm glad Reina agreed to Elina's request but dammit I want those scenes to be a little longer lol.
Sep 15, 2011 11:26 PM

Jun 2010
Well... I mean, I'm all for boobs and naked hot chicks, specially since they really really draw them so pleasantly in this anime.... but I watched this 1st episode of the OVA, and I set it on my drop list.

No denying, boobs make Queen's Blade, but at least the 2 seasons had some substance, some morale, etc. This first episode of Utsukushiki didn't really sell it. In all honesty, if I wanted to watch hentai, there's plenty of that around (granted, probably not as beautiful in art, and I do mean to use the word beautiful).

I'm dropping it unless (and I'm hoping) someone tells me this is gonna have some substance to it.
Sep 16, 2011 3:09 PM
Feb 2010
this is gonna have some substance to it!!

look the topics for the other episodes too.
psy-pSep 16, 2011 3:23 PM
Sep 20, 2011 2:20 PM

Jun 2010
oic. thank you.
Nov 9, 2011 11:49 AM

Mar 2010
This was actually pretty good, though I should watch the originals first.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 3, 2012 1:00 AM

Jun 2008
So, like, as far as plot, what happened here? Either I missed something or it wasn't explained very well. Or it's just QB being QB.
Dec 20, 2012 8:38 PM

Feb 2011
Yeah, wasn't Leina de the queen?
Apr 9, 2013 11:26 PM
Apr 2013
I really dont know what happened.... apparently Claudette and Elina are in Gynos/Gainos and leina is somewhere else...? i'm lost
Apr 30, 2014 1:30 PM

Jun 2012
well seeing that Leina left Claudette in charge and was doing some sort of other business was cool she was amazingly strong as well now.

even i was doubting if Leina would come to save Elina but i was more going to believe she would when Elina almost got executed.

i do not understand Echidna she is just messing around she was good at letting Elina believe that she won the fight already but i can not understand that after everything that happened to Elina she can just talk normally to Echidna while it was her fault i like both characters but makes no sense that they act friendly to each other after what happened.

to my surprise this episode felt touching i did not expect to encounter that in queens blade.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 28, 2014 3:47 PM

May 2012
Dat sister complex :3 pretty nice episode in general and catchup where we left last season!! Let's see what the other ova's will offer us!
Feb 11, 2017 7:35 AM

Apr 2013
Reina is such a crazy chick... I wanted to be that snake so badly in that episode :>
Oct 21, 2017 11:57 PM

Sep 2015
So.. Like, Reina won the QB and became the queen but then left Claudette in charge of everything?

Revolt starts and peeps want to put Vances down for despite already being noble, they also made their daughter a queen. Then an attack to the castle where Erina lost to Echidna. They sent a messenger who went to look for Reina from Gainos. The messenger they sent from Vance castle mistook Claudette for Reina because no-one knew the real queen wasn't in Gainos but travelling somewhere. That's why it took Reina so much time to get to Erina.

Okay now that I put my thoughts into somewhat decent sentences, it makes sense. Great, I got the plot now.

The other plot was all over the place, bouncing and jiggling as usual. Nice.

I want to know what happened to Aldra afterwards so to the next epsiode I go! though the next ep is about the Alleyne, so it should be good
Salokannel2Oct 22, 2017 12:03 AM
Feb 14, 2018 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
i knew Shizuka would survive & turn up (she was shown in the beginning with Tomoe), but why haven't they explained how, that's huge plot hole

& how come Leina is traveling, she won & became the Queen (before that promised to fulfill her friends coals to like same Risty's orphanage & save Tomes country as the queen), seriously writers don't even remember what they wrote for last seasons, so this OVA makes no sense

ppl still calling Leina Reina :D

Elina hair style at the end + her armor (her Ecchi lvl just increased) lol

RafaelDeJongh said:
Dat sister complex :3 pretty nice episode in general and catchup where we left last season!! Let's see what the other ova's will offer us!

i am neutral about bro & sis complex between bro & sis, but i dig sis x sis complex (i guess cause its Yuri) lol
Sugram22Feb 14, 2018 3:17 AM
Jul 11, 2019 5:03 PM

May 2014
Funny to see Elina with her wild fantasies with Reina onee-sama. If it weren't for the anime she would go all the way in. hahah

Good ep. Funny to see that Echidna was helping the enemies and got away just like that. That change in Elina's outfit in the end was really a shock for me. I didn't even recognize her. LOL

An good ep., 4/5. The animation is always superb. And some of the expressions are just awesome animated. This studio, Arms, delivers for real.
mangalicker94Jul 11, 2019 5:12 PM
Jul 11, 2019 5:08 PM

May 2014
Sugram22 said:
i knew Shizuka would survive & turn up (she was shown in the beginning with Tomoe), but why haven't they explained how, that's huge plot hole

& how come Leina is traveling, she won & became the Queen (before that promised to fulfill her friends coals to like same Risty's orphanage & save Tomes country as the queen), seriously writers don't even remember what they wrote for last seasons, so this OVA makes no sense

ppl still calling Leina Reina :D

Elina hair style at the end + her armor (her Ecchi lvl just increased) lol

RafaelDeJongh said:

i am neutral about bro & sis complex between bro & sis, but i dig sis x sis complex (i guess cause its Yuri) lol

From the character list of this series it looks like her. Maybe she have came back from the heavens and turned into a nun. LOL xD

Anyways, this turn point with Shizuka dying was so unnecessary if they were going to get her back to life. Oh well. ^^
Jul 17, 2019 1:46 PM

Nov 2016
More "action" with Echidna please.
And damn, Elina is more of a siscon than I remembered.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 10, 2021 12:54 PM

Feb 2020
Elina x Leina. <3

So many precious and lewd moments between them. I also liked those flashbacks from their childhood.

That ED was hotter than Hell.
Jun 20, 2022 9:08 PM

Jul 2016
They should have killed Elina for real. What a trash character omfg.
Feb 24, 12:28 AM
Dec 2021
i would loved if they killed e*ina and tortured her. I hate that shit.
Feb 24, 8:33 PM

Dec 2022
carefree and joyful kino simply kino
Vance sisters fanservice queens and Echidna best girl same as it ever was

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 6 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Mar 16, 2011

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 5 Discussion

zimno - Feb 14, 2011

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 4 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Dec 1, 2010

16 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 27, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2010

26 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 26, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 28, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 26, 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.