Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 5, 2010 1:04 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
O-EM-GEE

My retinal muscle is overburnt due to excessive pleasure.... Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!......

Next time seems to be purippurin akshun with Milk.... Oh noez! Oh noez! Oh noez!...
BitchMasterAug 5, 2010 1:31 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 5, 2010 7:27 PM

Aug 2009

Now if only it was done on purpose (x.x)

This episode was a lot more politics heavy, with a few jokes here and there. At least there was a pretty cool fight scene lol.

And Ferris x Ryner character development = win :D

Edit: Some more screenshots :D

As you could tell from the screenshots, I'm a Ferris fan lol.

Kuro4735Aug 5, 2010 9:32 PM

Aug 6, 2010 2:47 AM
Jun 2008
Very nice episode ^^
Usually the Novel only get very good in the middle,but this episode is very nice and the BGM really makes me feel high .=)

Froaude's ring is the first of the artifact.It was quiete unexpected actually .
MorningGloryAug 6, 2010 3:57 AM
Aug 6, 2010 1:15 PM

Sep 2009
any ep with Ferris & Ryner in it is an epic win XD

so the ring was one of the legendary artifacts....and it looks like the next episode will feature the dragon treasure...man I can't wait....that ep will be packed with lots of lulz
Aug 6, 2010 1:24 PM

Mar 2008
I'm not as into the Ferris x Ryner stuff; It's Sion and his subordinates that I'm most interested in, especially the new guy who controls shadows. XD Great episode, it's getting tricker~
Aug 6, 2010 1:50 PM

Apr 2009
Decent episode. Good fight, even though it was short.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Aug 6, 2010 1:59 PM

Apr 2010
Mimi_Taylor said:
I'm not as into the Ferris x Ryner stuff; It's Sion and his subordinates that I'm most interested in, especially the new guy who controls shadows. XD Great episode, it's getting tricker~
Yes there is definitely more to the guy that meets the eye, i still think he is a enemy spy.
But what he really is, we will see i guess.

I have to say that the Ferris Ryner duo is getting interesting tho.
And i wonder how captain Milk will affect there travels.
Aug 6, 2010 2:17 PM

Jan 2009
The bgm when the assassins came, was pretty awesome tbh.
Anyway, I need moar Ferris×Ryner!
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 6, 2010 2:17 PM

Mar 2008
Aversa said:
Mimi_Taylor said:
Yes there is definitely more to the guy that meets the eye, i still think he is a enemy spy.
But what he really is, we will see i guess.

I have to say that the Ferris Ryner duo is getting interesting tho.
And i wonder how captain Milk will affect there travels.

I can't quite see him as a proper ally to Sion either. I think he might harm him by using subtle methods like slow manipulation, or he has a plan for him when he gains more power.

Ferris and Ryner are definitely more interesting than I thought they'd be. While I'm not rolling in laughter, their comedy is smart and well-played.
Aug 6, 2010 2:21 PM

Jan 2010
Nice episode, fast paced and very interesting, though I did "WTF" when that guy mistook them for the prince's guards...
Aug 6, 2010 4:44 PM

May 2010
yeah ferris is finally lowering her guard against rainer

at last some romance development
Aug 6, 2010 5:13 PM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
The bgm when the assassins came, was pretty awesome tbh.

I agree.
Aug 6, 2010 5:43 PM

May 2010
First part was somewhat boring.
Second part with the fight was interesting.
Aug 6, 2010 6:10 PM

Sep 2009
Presence of Froaude is quiet intriguing....hope he doesn't die soon.

Want a bloody fight from Ryner!!
Aug 6, 2010 6:11 PM

May 2010
Why must that ring flash over and over again?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 6, 2010 7:46 PM

Feb 2009
Confucius said:
Because it's pretty and can cast shadow monsters ;)
Aug 6, 2010 7:55 PM

Jul 2009
Aha, she smiled
Aug 6, 2010 8:23 PM
Jun 2010
some confusing part and things are going way too fast, especially the politic parts, they keep mentioning a lot of names in less than 1 second so it's hard to follow and it's hard to remember what's what after only 6 episodes. They live in Roland am I right ? xD

I didn't like the comedy moments in this episode, it's getting repetitive + in the middle of a serious battle .__.

Aug 6, 2010 8:32 PM
Feb 2010
Comedy in the middle of a serious battle ...not good. I liked the Ferris and Rner development but am getting a bit tired of the whole beating up Ryner routine. The fight was good and would have been better without the comedy. As i thought with influence of Foraude, Sion will become more and more corrupted probably.
Aug 6, 2010 8:33 PM

Nov 2007
I liked this episode because of the Sion + Miran scenes, but also because Ferris got her ass kicked a little and you could see her and Ryner struggle a bit in the fight. I don't like it when the protags seem unstoppable all the time; it gets repetitive and boring.

belatkuro said:
Confucius said:
Because it's pretty and can cast shadow monsters ;)

I'm going to guess it's more than that, and it can control the "darkness" within people. Which is why Miran kept flashing it at Sion, and Sion's concerns at the end of the episode. He's being manipulated into making wrong choices and doesn't realise it.

Which leads me to my next point: why the hell did Miran attack Toale? At first I thought he was doing it on his own so that Sion can take over that country, but then Sion says something at the end of the ep which seems to indicate that he sent Miran there. Which makes no sense to me, since I had thought Sion saw that Toale would be a good king for that country.

Confusing! Anyone understand that part? If it's just "Miran was controlling Sion into doing what he (Miran) thinks is right" then yeah I get it, but I'm not sure if that was it tbh.

Also: Fuck, looks like that chick from the first ep is back. She's just as annoying as Kiefer, ugh... why can't anime series make secondary female characters which are actually likeable!?
yamakasiAug 6, 2010 8:39 PM
Aug 6, 2010 8:36 PM
Aug 2010
I am interested in Ferris Brother, The shadow controlling assassin cool as he seems to be trying to usurp Ferris brothers role as chief badass but I really don't rate Shadow assassins chances if it comes to a fight with either the unleashed Ryner or the Ferris big brother, who else thinks Ferris brother is going to be the final boss of the series.
Aug 6, 2010 10:38 PM

Nov 2009
Miran is an awesome character. I like the concept of the evil guy on their side. Not to mention inter-fighting between him and Ryner. The time really flies in this show though, you can tell they try and get through a lot of material in on episode. He came, he found, and he killed the anti-king faction all in one episode.
Aug 6, 2010 11:01 PM

Apr 2007
helur said:
Miran is an awesome character. I like the concept of the evil guy on their side. Not to mention inter-fighting between him and Ryner. The time really flies in this show though, you can tell they try and get through a lot of material in on episode. He came, he found, and he killed the anti-king faction all in one episode.

Apparently a whole volume of material was crammed into this single episode. At least, that's what I heard. Not sure how exactly accurate it is, but it's definitely rushed. Seems like the studio's trying to finish all 11 volumes into 26 episodes.
Aug 6, 2010 11:26 PM
Jul 2010
...wait I read the wikipedia page and it seems
also does anyone think that sion will also be a villain even for a short while before turning to the heroes side and the rynerXferris development is also good and seems like they will end up with each other btw is there anywhere that I can read the translated light novels? please I can't wait a whole week for the next episode!
death1217Aug 7, 2010 12:25 AM
Aug 6, 2010 11:43 PM

Nov 2007
Pleaseeeeeee use proper spoiler tags. This (without the spaces):

[ spoiler ]

[ /spoiler ]

Etc.
Aug 7, 2010 1:35 AM

Sep 2007
Comedy in the middle of a serious battle ...not good.

-----

Violinist of Hameln use that and you know that ? :D
It's one of my favorite manga. ^^
For this chapter, that it's a perfect shipping. :D

BakaOnna : If they use 1 episode for 1 volume, that would be difficult to use 11 for 26. :(
Aug 7, 2010 1:39 AM
Jul 2010
ShiroiRyu said:

-----

BakaOnna : If they use 1 episode for 1 volume, that would be difficult to use 11 for 26. :(

not true anime like one piece, gintama, early naruto all had comedy in the middle of a serious battle it was funny and I don't see whats with people acting like dicks over it
Aug 7, 2010 2:02 AM

Sep 2007
I quoted the only part. :p
I'm not saying that. ^^
Aug 7, 2010 2:06 AM

Nov 2007
good episode was great, another 5/5 from me/

ferris is love.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 7, 2010 2:22 AM

Sep 2008
I have no idea what Sion is thinking.

I mean he surely knows that Ferris and Ryner are at Toale's place and he sends Miran there? O_o
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Aug 7, 2010 2:26 AM
Jun 2008
ShiroiRyu said:

-----

volume 1(episode2,3,4). volume 2 (episode5,6). episode 1 is a recap and some random scene.=P .Not sure about Manga,but they follow the Novel quite Ok ^^
It seem people have alot of hatred toward Miran.....do you remember Oberstein from LotGH??
2 more episode till epic battle ^^

supersayen said:

I didn't like the comedy moments in this episode, it's getting repetitive + in the middle of a serious battle .__.
I think the jokes are not suppose to be funny(but maybe some people will laugh).At least I am not laughing.I only laugh 1 jokes out of 10 when I am reading the Novel.The jokes in the Novel and Anime are very boring indeed but the I still like the series very much .
rlime said:

I mean he surely knows that Ferris and Ryner are at Toale's place and he sends Miran there? O_o
weird...After i re-watch this episode,I don't think Sion order Miran to attack Toale.even the red hair guy hate Miran for making decision without Sion's permission,but Sion still forgive him .
I like Miran because he likes to make decision on his own ^^
I like Lucile because He likes to kill Sion if Sion makes a wrong move ^^
I like Sion because....because....hmmm....nvm
MorningGloryAug 7, 2010 2:56 AM
Aug 7, 2010 2:32 AM

Aug 2009
this episode was a full of win.
Aug 7, 2010 3:11 AM

Jul 2009
Mimi_Taylor said:
I'm not as into the Ferris x Ryner stuff; It's Sion and his subordinates that I'm most interested in

Agreed, so far it was Sion stuff that made me interested in this anime, all of that political struggles was really interesting, RynerxFerris is just a bonus.

yamakasi said:

Which leads me to my next point: why the hell did Miran attack Toale? At first I thought he was doing it on his own so that Sion can take over that country, but then Sion says something at the end of the ep which seems to indicate that he sent Miran there. Which makes no sense to me, since I had thought Sion saw that Toale would be a good king for that country.

I'm also surprised with that. At first i thought Sion wanted to make Toale his ally but looks like Sion sent Miran to kill Toale, so he can conquer Nelpha with ease in the future. At first i thought his policy is only in domestic affair, but it seems his goal is total domination over the Menoris continent.

MorningGlory said:

rlime said:

weird...After i re-watch this episode,I don't think Sion order Miran to attack Toale.even the red hair guy hate Miran for making decision without Sion's permission,but Sion still forgive him .

Maybe because of the sub? i also have same impression like her. Here :

This episode is good, the plot get more interesting also have some decent action in here.
RegulusAug 7, 2010 3:50 AM
Aug 7, 2010 3:37 AM

Nov 2008
This show has gotten really dull really fast.
Aug 7, 2010 3:52 AM
Jun 2008
Letting Miran to do Sion's dirty job has indirectly assaulted Toare and Ryner.Sion don't even know what happen.Sion didn't even expect the event of the death of all the Aristocrat which are associate with the assassination.Even Miran suspect that Sion will gonna resign him when he done such a good mess.Sion don't know anything,all he knows is that the assassination which is suspected to be connected to Roland from Nerpha has finally over but the assassination and anti-Sion aristocrat still exist in Roland.
MorningGloryAug 7, 2010 4:38 AM
Aug 7, 2010 4:04 AM

Feb 2010
not so good episode imo.
Aug 7, 2010 4:08 AM

Jul 2009
I'm becoming addicted to the RynerxFerris couple they are so sweet together anyway how she allowed him to take care of her when she got hurt..>-< >-<
I don't know what everyone thinks but those comedy parts in the middle of the battle look awesome in my eyes >=< hehe that's my opinion ...yare yare.. I really love good episodes...
Aug 7, 2010 4:35 AM

Jul 2009
MorningGlory said:
Letting Miran to do Sion's dirty job has indirectly assaulted Toare and Ryner.Sion don't even know what happen.Sion didn't even expect the event of the death of all the Aristocrat which are associate with the assassination.Even Miran suspect that Sion will gonna resign him when he done such a good mess.Sion don't know anything,all he knows is that the assassination which is suspected to be connected to Roland from Nerpha has finally over but the assassination and anti-Sion aristocrat still exist in Roland.
@Nephtys
I attack the residence of Toale nelphi,the king's grandson

This is an addition report.
Maybe I am wrong. =P
but I believe all the order are given to Miran is during when before Sion jump out the window.The order given to miran is " Protect the King" .thats all.
Wait,I have a very good proof that Sion did not order Miran but I need to download the sub to show it to you since I can't translate it very well myself.

Thx, but you don't need to force yourself :)

about Sion didn't expect the event of the death of all the Aristocrat which are associate with the assassination. I think he expect it since he agreed to go to nelpha. His opponents is gathered in one place and that was a really good chance to rid all of his opponents. Beside, didn't sion recruit miran to do all of the dirty work? so I think he expect him to do this kind of job
Aug 7, 2010 4:46 AM
Jun 2008
@Nephtys
..at 12:29-12:40 in episode 6.Sion said "I will talk to the King directly,and let the king deal with Starnel" and at that point,Miran's job is already finished but Miran still resume on the task and he kill all the noble right after the conversation with Sion. I think this is very obviously that Miran is disobey Sion's order.
Edit:
Sion did not wish for world domination,Sion just want his own people to be happy and that is all,But Miran said that Sion will eventually want to dominate the world because the world wish for it.
MorningGloryAug 7, 2010 5:05 AM
Aug 7, 2010 4:53 AM

Jul 2009
Miran needs to kill every talented people which will probably become a hindrance for Sion to take over the world..it's understandable that he did what is necessary so his master could accomplish his task much more easier, in this case Toale is that talented person.

Ryner and Ferris will be Sion's next hindrance because they will be able to stand to ground against Sion later, so i think Miran will persuade him either way or Sion will do that by himself

There is no need for number 2..XD
Aug 7, 2010 5:03 AM

Jul 2009
MorningGlory said:
@Nephtys
..at 12:29-12:40 in episode 6.Sion said "I will talk to the King directly,and let the king deal with Starnel" and at that point,Miran's job is already finished but Miran still resume on the task and he kill all the noble right after the conversation with Sion. I think this is very obviously that Miran is disobey Sion's order.

Hmm, I still fall under the impression that the matter sion will talk to the king is about the prince betrayal since he wanted to kill the king because the king began considering to make toale as his heir. About the assasination of the noble I think Sion's order is still in effect. Wasn't it his goal coming to nelpha to get rid all of his opponents? He agreed come to nelpha after miran convince him that this is a good chance to do it since all of his opponent gathered in one place.

About sion ordering miran to kill toale I still have some doubt. But I'm confident sion ordered miran to kill the noble that opposed him.
RegulusAug 7, 2010 11:28 AM
Aug 7, 2010 5:15 AM
Jun 2008
It seem I forgot the explanation of assassination and betray.Now you mention it,I think I just remember that part.
Actually,The Noble from Roland want Sion to be dead and Starnel rely on the support from Roland's Noble .
Everything is connected.

I guess I rest my case .... =P
MorningGloryAug 7, 2010 5:19 AM
Aug 7, 2010 6:07 AM
Jun 2010
It seem people have alot of hatred toward Miran.....do you remember Oberstein from LotGH??

What about the red hair who follows Sion ? He's like a more whiny version of Kircheis lol

Aug 7, 2010 6:33 AM
Jun 2008
supersayen said:

What about the red hair who follows Sion ? He's like a more whiny version of Kircheis lol
Since I haven't finish reading the whole 4 season.

MorningGloryAug 7, 2010 6:45 AM
Aug 7, 2010 6:42 AM

Dec 2008
I think Ferris REALLY WANTS to be assaulted by Ryner!!!
That Froaude dude is really creepy, but hot at the same time!!!
Aug 7, 2010 6:47 AM

Jul 2009
MorningGlory said:
supersayen said:

Since I haven't finish reading the whole 4 season.

It's no fun if every good people in anime lives..or brought back alive
Aug 7, 2010 9:17 AM

Jul 2009
AnimeMama said:
I think Ferris REALLY WANTS to be assaulted by Ryner!!!

Who wouldn't? ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 7, 2010 11:40 AM
Jul 2010

subs been out for a long time now dark knight
Aug 7, 2010 11:40 AM
Nov 2009
there should be less sion and more ryner and ferris.

BUT WAIT what if sion is the only main character then it would be like death note or code geass lol.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Legend of the Legendary Heroes next season? ( 1 2 )

TheWitcher - May 19, 2012

72 by Hartm12 »»
May 14, 7:17 AM

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.