Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2020 11:28 AM
Jan 2020
What is the point of having Ferris poke her head into every little detail of Ryners life. Why have her be so god damn annoying in the story and how the hell does he just put up with it. Watching this anime there were points where I genuinely got stressed from his inability to deal with her properly. If there some merit to her being so pushy? Why have a character that wants to poke into every single little detail of people’s lives?
Apr 23, 2020 1:12 AM
Dec 2015
Think of her like a real human , nobody taught her nothing, just how to fight of course she doesn’t know how to express her feelings.
Jul 31, 2020 10:21 AM
Sep 2018
CrackerSnatcher said:
What is the point of having Ferris poke her head into every little detail of Ryners life. Why have her be so god damn annoying in the story and how the hell does he just put up with it. Watching this anime there were points where I genuinely got stressed from his inability to deal with her properly. If there some merit to her being so pushy? Why have a character that wants to poke into every single little detail of people’s lives?

She is definitely annoying sometimes but I think she is perfectly compatible with Ryner, since Ryner is one hell of a lazy bum.

Again, she definitely doesn't had normal upbringing as you know the reasons. Mix dango and Ryner with her, she is a really good character to like even though she is very annoying sometimes.
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Nov 15, 2020 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
I have no idea. It pretty much made me gave up on the show. That constant abuse and false accusations that make him seem like a sexual predator/animal gets extremely tiring. It doesn't make anything better when Ryner is beta as fuck when it comes to her.
Apr 13, 2021 3:55 AM

Jun 2016
I like ferris. Her character development is one of the best.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 11, 2021 3:56 AM

Mar 2013
She has a unique personality unlike other heroines I've seen before. (I'm not comparing any-thing/one)

It is for, like me, who likes tough and sadistic characters (I'm not M 😅) because most stories I've encountered were guys always playing the role of sadist. It's like a fresh new breath of air for me because most heroines from the past that I encountered have a gentle and caring personality and Ferris on the other hand

You will probably understand her more if you finished the anime or even the 1st half of the season.

In short, she is some kind of dere.
CrazyButNot4USep 11, 2021 4:04 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 5, 2021 12:05 AM
Jan 2015
I know it's a old ass post .. but i just want to say I love Ferris.
Nov 20, 2021 5:15 AM
Oct 2017
FlamingMangos said:
I have no idea. It pretty much made me gave up on the show. That constant abuse and false accusations that make him seem like a sexual predator/animal gets extremely tiring. It doesn't make anything better when Ryner is beta as fuck when it comes to her.

"Beta as fuck" completely agree. Was utterly cuck, only reason I kept watching was to see Ryner un-cuck and un-douchebag himself, spank her out and put her in her place, but he never did.... Beta beta beta. Trash. The whole show has beta cuck trash elements. First time I started watching this anime I saw this level of beta and shutoff the show after first 7minutes or so of episode 1. Then a year later came back and kept going as someone gave it at 10 and I was like wtffffff. Gave it a 1 out of 10 after completing. The only stuff worth watching was the darkness guy working angles. Even though he had a beta look.
Mar 25, 2022 7:47 AM

Jul 2014
I thought the same, i tried to like her but i just can't stand her attitude at all, the way she acts so harsh and bitchy really tore my mood down while watching it..
But i guess it has to do creating female characters with attitude like her were quite popular at that time..
Crocospect22Mar 25, 2022 12:36 PM
Apr 25, 2023 8:34 PM
Jul 2020
Luuji222 said:
I like ferris. Her character development is one of the best.
my question is was she raped as a child? It says she was abused as a kid since her parents practiced incest to keep the bloodlines pure but if I remember right her brother was extremely overprotective of her so I don’t think she was
Apr 29, 2023 5:55 AM

Dec 2013
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
my question is was she raped as a child? It says she was abused as a kid since her parents practiced incest to keep the bloodlines pure but if I remember right her brother was extremely overprotective of her so I don’t think she was
my quesiton is do you know how to use the spoiler tag?
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM
Jul 2020
Xeteon said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
my quesiton is do you know how to use the spoiler tag?
this is not a spoiler tho it’s literally written in her description

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 18, 2010

96 by Bananarama_ »»
Apr 16, 2021 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.