Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 10:02 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008

Anime Expo, the largest anime convention in North America, returns to Los Angeles Convention Center and will be held July 4–7 this year. MAL users and moderators have attended Anime Expo for years, and our team will once again provide live updates from the event this year.

#MALatAX
Over the extended weekend, we will provide updates on our Official X (Twitter) page.
  • Attending Anime Expo? Join MAL at AX on Saturday, July 6 at 3:00–3:30 p.m. for our MAL Meet Up! Come meet fellow members, lead admin Kineta, and other MAL community members!
    You can also tweet using the hashtag #MALatAX, and we will share some of them to our followers.
  • Not attending Anime Expo? Follow our Official X (Twitter) page or the #MALatAX hashtag to get a glimpse of this year's event! The digital version of AX, Anime Expo Lite, will also be streaming select events.

About Anime Expo 2024
Each year, Anime Expo brings together fans and industry from Japan, the US, and all over the world for the largest celebration of Japanese pop culture in North America. Anime Expo features the best in Japanese entertainment, music, fashion, and video games.

Industry Panels
Premieres and Screenings
Concerts
  • July 4, 06:00 p.m.: "Utano☆Princesama ALL STAR STAGE -MUSIC UNIVERSE-"
    • A joint performance by ST☆RISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HE★VENS
  • July 5, 04:30 p.m.: "Obey Me! 1st Virtual Concert ~OVERTURE~"
    • Featuring the demon brothers, Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Belphegor
  • July 6, 12:00 & 6:00 p.m.: "NIJISANJI EN SUMMER JAM"
    • Featuring Elira Pendora, Finana Ryugu, Petra Gurin, Rosemi Lovelock, and Millie Parfait for Group 1; and Luca Kaneshiro, Shu Yamino, Sonny Brisko, and Uki Violeta for Group 2
  • July 6, 03:30 p.m.: "TUBEOUT! In Los Angeles 2024"
    • A virtual music festival combining VTubers and anime featuring "HASU NO SORA JOGAKUIN SCHOOL IDOL CLUB," "HIMEHINA," "Akari Ishikari (Aogiri High School)," "kson (vshojo)," "Uruka Fujikura (Phase Connect)," and "Tacitly."
  • July 7, 02:00 p.m.: "Welcome to Wonder Wander World"
    • Featuring ChroNoiR's, the NIJISANJI VTuber unit reprising their live concert from Japan.

Schedule is as reported by Anime Expo and may change without notice.
All times are Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7).

Official site: anime-expo.org
Official schedule: anime-expo.org/ax/schedule-2024/
p r o f i l e 👀
Jul 3, 1:59 AM

Feb 2021
I hope that the second season of Frieren will be announced there.
Jul 3, 2:50 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Memore
I hope that the second season of Frieren will be announced there.
@Memore In general, I’m interested in how many announcements will be made at the exhibition.
Jul 3, 2:52 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to RobertBobert
@Memore In general, I’m interested in how many announcements will be made at the exhibition.
@RobertBobert, it is too, yes.
Jul 3, 5:26 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Looking forward to hearing all the announcements from Anime Expo.

More topics from this board

» CloverWorks Produces 'Grotesque' Original Anime for 2025

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

4 by RobertBobert »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Second Promo for Fall 2024

Nioxys - 4 hours ago

6 by IzayoiSk »»
1 hour ago

» 'Tongari Boushi no Atelier' Reveals Main Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

33 by IzayoiSk »»
1 hour ago

» 'Guilty Gear Strive: Dual Rulers' Unveils Main Cast, Teaser Promo, 2025 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

9 by MegamiRem »»
5 hours ago

» 'Fureru.' Reveals Main Cast, Additional Staff, Theme Song, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by Memore »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.