Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
What a birthday. Not only the first time he celebrates it with Towa but Shintaro's aunt also joins in the fun. A bit awkward though.

But hey, he got to make more memories with Towa by his side again. That's a plus and this was also a new experience for Towa too. Lilishka joining this epsiode also made it amusing with her pose and that energy of hers.
Stark700May 11, 7:03 AM
May 11, 7:53 AM
Mar 2024
Cute and funny episode like always, i think in the manga the aunt were later introduced but that is ok
May 11, 7:59 AM

Mar 2021
Such a nice episode Shintaro's aunt is quite the character and seems really nice and caring towards him.
May 11, 8:21 AM

Dec 2021
I agree with Auntie; if Shintarou is staying in her apartment, he should at least support her by buying and reading the manga she writes. If this weren't a comedy, Shintarou's habit of fabricating stories about his life for his aunt could land him in serious trouble eventually.

Also, it seems like a chunibyo will complete the harem, much like Megumin with her behavior. She even said subarashii in the preview, lol.

May 11, 8:37 AM
Nov 2015
IzanaSolos said:
I agree with Auntie; if Shintarou is staying in her apartment, he should at least support her by buying and reading the manga she writes. If this weren't a comedy, Shintarou's habit of fabricating stories about his life for his aunt could land him in serious trouble eventually.

Also, it seems like a chunibyo will complete the harem, much like Megumin with her behavior. She even said subarashii in the preview, lol.

I agree completely. He should at least buy (if not read) her manga, and that much lying will come and bite you in the ass.
May 11, 8:41 AM
Apr 2013
EP 7

Its ep 7 already can you believe it
Not entirely sure whats happening this time. the preview did maybe possibly speculating hint at new girl, and there's still at least 2 more girls who havent shown up yet sooo

So after that huge fuss uhm. so yeah. not sure when we'll see mari again. reminder that there's STILL like at least two more girls to go, the key word being at least, so mari is like 4th if we see her again, 5th if shiu shows up again

Huh. so the ed played super early this time with a massive post ed section almost 3 mins long

Soo yeah some strange purple hair girl. thats almost certainly ogura yui
Is she a normal girl orr plot twist?
She's pretty cute. but why do i get the feeling there's gonna be some plot twist? hmmm

So yeah. there's 2 possibilities
Either she really is a vampire and/or
She's a chunibyo or something else.
Either is honestly a possibility, they just kinda left us hanging
So im assuming the last blue haired girl is either gonna be an actual uh or who knows. but yes, for now we have a vampire(?) girl, next time?
If it was any other anime I'd be inclined but for now it appears(?) that she really is a vampire. Unlike noel though we havent seen any evidence so far aside from her uh, unusual appearance.

Bit of a rough cliffhang but alas, next week it is.

The ED shows all the girls together but like, aside from ep 4 or so we haven't really gotten much if any scenes

Ogura yui is literally singing the op so its not a surprise, she's pretty distinctive and I sorta knew.
Though it seems whoever is voicing mari isnt listed, its time to look through the credits again

EDIT: Okay I'm back from the credits...
Kida is nabatame hitomi apparently. Though she didnt have too many lines
Mari is....KAYANO AI? Sheesh. Though the power of gulag lens is too stronk

I mean sure I thought mari sounded familiar but I sure as heck wasnt expecting her.
CocoaGalaxyMay 11, 8:52 AM
May 11, 8:55 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to CocoaGalaxy
EP 7

Not entirely sure whats happening this time. the preview did maybe possibly speculating hint at new girl, and there's still at least 2 more girls who havent shown up yet sooo

So after that huge fuss uhm. so yeah. not sure when we'll see mari again. reminder that there's STILL like at least two more girls to go, the key word being at least, so mari is like 4th if we see her again, 5th if shiu shows up again

Huh. so the ed played super early this time with a massive post ed section almost 3 mins long

She's pretty cute. but why do i get the feeling there's gonna be some plot twist? hmmm

So im assuming the last blue haired girl is either gonna be an actual uh or who knows. but yes, for now we have a vampire(?) girl, next time?
If it was any other anime I'd be inclined but for now it appears(?) that she really is a vampire. Unlike noel though we havent seen any evidence so far aside from her uh, unusual appearance.

The ED shows all the girls together but like, aside from ep 4 or so we haven't really gotten much if any scenes

Ogura yui is literally singing the op so its not a surprise, she's pretty distinctive and I sorta knew.
Though it seems whoever is voicing mari isnt listed, its time to look through the credits again

I mean sure I thought mari sounded familiar but I sure as heck wasnt expecting her.
@CocoaGalaxy

There's also the possibility that she's BOTH a chuuni and a vampire, and I bet on that option.

Like, she's a vampire, but in modern world nobody cares about non humans, but her delusion is so big to the point of thinking everyone approaching her is actually a vampire hunter on the chase.
bruh
May 11, 9:00 AM
Apr 2013
Reply to FullyCharged
@CocoaGalaxy

There's also the possibility that she's BOTH a chuuni and a vampire, and I bet on that option.

Like, she's a vampire, but in modern world nobody cares about non humans, but her delusion is so big to the point of thinking everyone approaching her is actually a vampire hunter on the chase.
I was thinking. There are a number of possibilities really.

I mean with towa and noel it kinda is like whatever really, but whether or not lili is a vampire is hmmm. There's just not enough information since they just dropped her on us at the end of the ep, while we had an entire ep to see towa and noel at least.

Possibly/probably its intentional but next week it is
May 11, 9:16 AM

Oct 2017
I've found the best girl, Mari chan onee san. She's lovely and amusing, absolutely love her type. Her editor looks fine too. Was very fun to have em around, need more.

The next heroine is here and she's a vampire? or just a chuuni?
May 11, 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
Towa's vibes fit the "sheltered rich girl" story that Mari randomly assumed so stupidly well that I kinda want Shintaro to steal that idea for her coverup.

The newest girl is the universe's answer to the question "What if Rikka were a vampire?" and I kinda dig it
May 11, 10:28 AM
Aug 2022
Once Noel was introduced as a Yuki onna I kinda just presumed the rest of the cast would be based of fantasy tropes. So I wasn't that surprised to see the new girl is a vampire and she's definitely a chunnibyou. I'm guessing the blue haired girl who will probably show up in the coming episodes will also follow a fantasy trope. Demon, Catgirl, Werewolf, Kappa, Succubus, Could be any of them or more.

Or hey maybe she will just be a normal girl and I'm wrong
May 11, 11:49 AM

Jul 2015
Ai Kayano voicing a MILF! Let's fkin goooo!!!

May 11, 12:29 PM

Apr 2021
Oh man, I really like Mari's chaotic and emotional personality, it's quite charming. And I wanna see more interactions with her editor.

May 11, 4:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Lots of new babes in this one, the one who got the most focus was Shintaro’s aunt Mari, who’s not only a mangaka but also the one who owns the apartment he lives in. She was a lot of fun, loved her screaming and whining fits, as well as her sweet moments like when she recalled taking care of a baby Shintaro. It was also pretty funny how Shintaro kept making up the dumbest shit because the fact that Towa has been living there as well was that big of a problem, I don’t think she would have minded but I get why Shintaro would want to be cautious, but thankfully they managed to keep not only that secret, but also that she’s an angel, for now lol.

And near the end we met Mari’s editor Kida, she appeared spooky at first but she’s actually pretty sweet with how she went and got Mari a cake for her birthday, tho I’m thankful she couldn’t find Mari as that sad birthday they celebrated earlier was funny. And thanks to Kida, Towa was allowed back in from the balcony, I wonder if Shintaro would have let her in or not if Mari hadn’t left lol. And lastly we met another new girl after the ED and she says she’s a vampire, which wouldn’t be out of place in this show but I’m thinking she’s a chuunibyou and not a vampire at all, but it’s also possible she actually is one and is just delusional that people are after her, guess we’ll find out next week.
May 11, 4:48 PM
May 2017
Another excellent episode!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 11, 4:52 PM
May 2017
Reply to CocoaGalaxy
EP 7

@CocoaGalaxy This big girl is adorable!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 11, 5:59 PM

Sep 2023
Shintarou is going to add a vampire girl to his harem soon. Editor-san best girl this episode!
May 11, 6:54 PM

Jan 2021
the aunt and editor need to join the harem.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
May 11, 7:24 PM

Feb 2011
cute episode, would've been better if he just spilled the beans about her being an angel though.

nice to finally get the 3rd odd girl.

with the eye patch, I kinda assumed she was a chuunibyou lol. but if shes actually a vampire that's dope.

4/5

May 11, 7:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man, Mangaka Mari auntie looks like no aunt at all. She's Shin oneechan. Well not by blood but still she's those neesan type, right?

Kinda weird with Shin saying her editor a he at first. Turned out the visual opening is right after all and Shin just doesn't know at all that his dreamed author is his neesan editor. Their dynamic is intriguing there, strong yuri vibe. Really love to see more of their story Perhaps getting them a spin-off can be a good addition. So let's hope author of this plan something about them.

Anyway, post-credit scene showing batgirl Lilishka on-screen. Not like Noeru, that needs even more than half of episode duration to reveal their identity, here she comes, telling her identity like its not a big deal already. Let's see how mess Shin live after bumping with those chuuni-like-but-actually-real vampire girl
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 11, 8:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this show is CRIMINALLY kawaii

definitely lives up to Miss Beelzebub's cuteness
May 11, 11:06 PM

Feb 2019
Was the peeing scene of Mari necessary? Ofc it was hehe thank God for the production staff. Honestly thought she’d join the harem, but looks like it’s just a wholesome aunt relationship.

Shintaro living rent free in her apartment and not even reading or supporting her manga is kinda crazy, hopefully he changes that after this meeting

Towa as usual looked so cute 😩 bro living rent free and has an angel caring for him. Mari can leave very comfortably knowing Shintaro is taken care of

Vampire loli chuuni into the harem now? With all the supernatural stuff we’ve had so far it wouldn’t surprise me if she actually is a vampire AND a chuuni. Next episode should be fun. Can’t believe we’ve already had 7
Marinate1016May 11, 11:11 PM
May 11, 11:57 PM

Apr 2015
We talk of self inserts but auntie is THE self-insert. Matoba's a woman too

Is lying to your landlord about your stay at home girlfriend any less 'dangerous' than just owning up to it?

The chuuni girl is boring
May 12, 1:19 AM

Jul 2017
Shintaro and Towa getting met by the former's aunt Mari who's a mangaka, she's just too hungry after pulling all-nighters. And a birthday she wants to celebrate...it's not a rather amicable situation where she bought her own cake to celebrate with Shintaro and Towa, it's so hilariously depressing, as well as prying into his private life. Too bad that Shintaro has to build lies one after the another to shield Towa, and when it came time to send her home, Towa has to be like an Angel to secretly fly back to his balcony. But Mari STILL doesn't want to leave his place, which he has to use his manga quirk to scully her out of his place, knowing her editor Kida Mitsuru...Michiru has come, to celebrate her birthday also. All's well that ends well for his aunt, finally allowing Towa back into the room.

The final girl to complete Shintaro's harem: a rather Chuuni girl who's being pursued by guys who want to give her her vampire book back, being too engrossed on Van Helsing and a vampire herself, Lilishka. How would she brighten Shintaro's life?
May 12, 9:01 AM
Apr 2023
It was nice to see one of Shintarou's family members, but a new waifu harem member arrived (voiced by Ogura Yui, who also sang the opening song) and this time it's a chuuni. Lucky for her, Shintarou's already seen a couple of mythical beings turning out to be real, enough to convince him that she is a vampire LOL.
May 13, 11:34 PM

Jan 2011
damn the real best girl showed up outta no where auntie is great, at least buy her manga...

can't tell if this chuuni is full on chuuni or both that and a vampire lol
May 14, 9:11 AM

May 2019
Yeah it's hard to know for sure if the new girl is an actual vampire or a chuuni but like some posters said she may be both.

Regarding Shintaro's aunt, she seems pretty chill and funny so it was too bad Shintaro couldn't tell her about Towa, maybe later on he will.
May 16, 6:09 PM

Oct 2022
The aunt shows up and then the next episode is the vampire chuunibyou! Great! Collection harem almost complete!~
May 16, 10:18 PM

Dec 2022
And a loli vampire joins the harem
Yesterday, 9:04 PM

Jan 2022
Sob emoji lmaooo

I hope to see Mari more often. She's hilarious. I think that he should've told Mari that Towa is an angel bc maybe she could've been inspired to write a manga about an angel or something

I'm gonna guess the next girl is a vampire bc she sniffed him and was reading dracula. Is every girl that joins some kind of supernatural being?
This never updates so that's cool

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Today

16 by CocoaGalaxy »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25

26 by cooldogmom »»
Today, 10:53 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18

35 by cooldogmom »»
Yesterday, 9:24 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

29 by cooldogmom »»
Yesterday, 8:32 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

33 by cooldogmom »»
Yesterday, 8:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.