Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
It was one of Wahlberg's final reserve moves but a risky one too. Anything to get rid of Innocent Zero I guess.

As expected, Mash had to come and take care of business. I love how this episode gave the feeling of a climax and made it feel like it's everyone's battle, not just Walhberg's. Mash truly is the guy they deserve.
Mar 23, 7:58 AM

Dec 2021
It's father against son in this epic showdown.

Wahlberg questions Mash about his actions and insists that he must leave because Innocent Zero is after him. Mash responds by explaining that he was taught to show kindness to his elders, prompting Wahlberg to wonder if Mash sees him as just an elderly person crossing the street. Meanwhile, Innocent Zero envelops Wahlberg in dark magic and reveals that he can steal others' magic by constantly reshaping his body. He claims to have already taken Adam's magic and now sets his sights on Wahlberg.

Mash floated in the air using Muscle Magic: UFO. He'll probably explain it like flapping your legs in water to stay up. Imagine being a new monster, only knowing you have to wreck the school, then some kid beats you in a fight. It'd be great if everyone stopped discriminating against magic after this. I've seen too many shows where the main character is treated badly for not having magic. It'd be nice if everyone accepted Mash, no matter his background. Also, the story felt slower than usual, but maybe that's just me.

All's well that ends well.

Mar 23, 9:32 AM
May 2021
Mash tug of war!! Was hilarious, hahas love Mash
Mar 23, 9:34 AM
Oct 2016
Mash showed the world that even without magic he can make a difference. Innocent Zero turned tail and ran which was disappointing since I wanted to see him and Mash fight more. The end of this arc turned into attack on titan which was kinda meh. Innocent Zero had reached his limit and couldn't continue any further. But he left a nice giant monster to fight which also didn't last long. The unfrozen students panicking as the monster got closer to the arena. Mash getting to prove that him not having magic still holds a place in this world. He can do things that magic can't. I wish we got a better conclusion to the fight other than the bad guy running away and the divine visionary exam was interpreted so we'll have to get closure on that. But Mash proved his worth to the world as a non magic user
Mar 23, 9:34 AM

Feb 2021
What they are translating as "Time magic" actually means "Spacetime magic" (時空魔法 (jikuu mahou))
Everyone cheering for Mash actually nearly made me tear up, damn T^T
This was epic! But now I have no idea what they plan to do in one episode next week.
Last bling bang bang born next.
Mar 23, 9:37 AM

Dec 2022
well mash just lift him up and throwed him at a mountain apparently that did the job
Mar 23, 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
Of course, Mash always finds a way to be airborne...by the flapping of his legs.

It's a father vs. son battle as Wahlberg is put to the side, and his special-grade magic stolen by Innocent Zero for an addition to world domination. Only Mash stands in the way, and if fists can't do the talking, then the price of greedily seeking power transforms him into a perfect human. And no biggie magic user will ever be of acceptance that Mash's fists will be the final say. And Innocent Zero's fight to the death bet on a monster that Mash doesn't have the capability to defeat, it's a race against time.

With the capable mages and Divine Visionaries taking on Innocent Zero's formation of a monster, they need to take down its magic barrier caster in order to defeat it. But otherwise, having Mash to obstruct its advances by locking onto its chains, it's a goddamn tug-of-war battle, and Mash won the day by tugging it out of sight. Also, Lemon getting rejected instantly by Mash's cream puff, too bad Lemon...

Fists won the day!
Mar 23, 10:35 AM

Mar 2007
Innocent Zero really messed up Wahlberg, even after getting a knee strike from Mash! He does however manage to steal Wahlberg's magic, but his body can't take it and now we all know WHY he wants Mash's body, good lord with that he'll pretty much be unstoppable just like All for One (MHA).

He decides to retreat and prepare to fight another day, but before that he leaves behind a giant demon made up from all the other smaller demons.

Conveniently said demon has chains, making it a ... Chained Soldier? Mash grabs the chains and using his mighty muscles, starts a tug of war showing the rest of the helpless magical school students (the demon has an anti magic barrier) that he IS going to use pure body power to beat that brute for to save the helpless ones!

Mash's Macho Muscles wins against chained soldier! Huzzah! And before Lemon can finish her "Marry Me" spiel, he's munching on a cream puff. I love you too, Mash!

Of course I'm going to watch the whole cool ED, just like I watched the entire catch OP. The pair of them are one of the best, if not the best OP/ED of this season.
Mar 23, 10:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A pretty noble reason for showing up to save Wahberg lol. Man Innocent zero sure isn't shy about stealing other people's prized magic. Seeing that monster though really gave me AOT vibes. In all of his achivements so far being able to not just have a game of tug of war with a giant but win as well has to be the most impressive. The gradually increasing shouts of support for Mash as well showed well how much Mash's actions had changed the school.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 11:08 AM

Mar 2010
Mash is really overworking himself. Hope he gets to chill with cream puff next episode. The hundreds of mages sure are useless.
Mar 23, 11:17 AM

May 2019
So Innocent Zero turned tail because his body couldn't handle the abilities that he took from Wahlberg so that sounds like when he returns he'll be even more powerful, great 🙄. At least Mash has been accepted as a non-magic user and I'm thinking the finale next week will be a mostly chill episode.

Lol at Lemon declaring Mash to be her husband.
Mar 23, 11:24 AM
Sep 2015
This season is so full with amazing anime. And whatever season Mashle season 3 air will also be a good season too.
Mar 23, 12:25 PM
Feb 2021
they still on him not the magic while they not doin shit n the first thing did was run lol

Mar 23, 12:55 PM
Mar 2024
I love mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mar 23, 1:13 PM

May 2023
Mash just beat the top contender for DV in front of you and morons still discussing if they should kick him out of school.. like they can.. The fight across last couple of episodes was admirable, had flare.. Well, I'd hook on to the title till I see Mash's weights come off..
Mar 23, 1:16 PM
Jul 2022
Whats called OST name on this episode i mean it was cool with demon fight wanna listen for a bit
Mar 23, 1:30 PM

Mar 2013
Mash is actually fighting back and forth in the sky while shaking his legs... lmao?! 😅😅😅

The plot convenience is INSANE.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Dec 2018
I'd like to know what song that was toward the end during the tug of war, that whole scene was really moving.
Mar 23, 2:11 PM

Feb 2020
OMG Did Mashle make a Attack on Titan reference!?!? 😱😱😱

Mar 23, 2:32 PM

May 2023
I love how everyone at the end cheered for mash. God I love this show man
Mar 23, 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
oh, my mashle theory got confirmed this episode x)

I predicted him to be the physical strength part of Zero and he was^" Hence he had no magic, cause he had to be empty to start with
Mar 23, 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
The only thing I really hate this arc is that they have ''the strongest student'' (the ''cool guy'') constantly around doing nothing because he would make things to easy probably. It's such a cope way of making things more exiting~~

Also naruto syndrome, working hard? Nah, just be blessed with a body that inhumanly broken xd
removed-userMar 23, 3:10 PM
Mar 23, 3:06 PM
Jul 2021
Great episode. I expect next episode we have Orter making a case for why we should still kill Mash despite the whole school loving him. Or maybe they’ll mess with our expectations. Looking forward to it.
Mar 23, 4:08 PM
Apr 2018
It is already ridiculous at this point
Mar 23, 4:33 PM

Jul 2022
The doubt I had about how Mash was flying was resolved, although coming from Mash, it doesn't surprise me.

I couldn't take the battle against Innocent Zero seriously because of how Mash was flying, but I have to admit they were lucky that Innocent Zero retreated because he couldn't control so much power; otherwise, they would have lost.

It was a good moment to see all the students of the academy cheering on Mash despite not having magic, after seeing his effort to save them.

Although I didn't like it, I liked that he rejected a kiss from Lemon.
Mar 23, 5:13 PM

Jan 2010
I have to agree with finn in this chapter, mash is just ridiculous.

anyway, I'm happy that walhberg survived but I doubt he will go back at being the headmaster of hogwarts.
Mar 23, 5:18 PM
Jul 2017
the big bad leaves without subduing marshle and dragging him with him??

now this has become attack on titans lol

whack tug of war is whack and what happened to the barrier caster? how were his friends able to go to him after he defeated the monster but couldn't exit before lmao

this a garbage
Mar 23, 5:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Welp too shame Mash won't combat Zero too fast cause the plot needs it like that. But fret no. Mash still able to entertain you with his ridiculousness, by having a tug-of-war play with that titan!

No chu from the yellow girl. Mash need only a shu and a cream!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 23, 5:45 PM
Oct 2023
Mash playing tug of war with the demon was funny as hell lmao, it is very nice to see everyone cheer on Mash too.
Mar 23, 5:47 PM

Apr 2016
I like that Mash was flapping his legs up in the air for that long LOL
Another awesome climactic scene with Mash and the titan, definitely a great way to end off the arc
Mar 23, 6:08 PM
Dec 2015
Bunch of riped off bshitery that made no sense once however, screw physics and logic, power levels don't mean whit and wand magic is only bound to the wand when it's convenient for the " writer "
Mar 23, 6:17 PM

Apr 2022
i actually forgot about lemon for a while. dot seeing lance's cutscene was jokes though.
Mar 23, 6:58 PM
Oct 2022
Lol. through two mountains with an explosion for good measure.

AND effectively being a rewrite where the Naruto-figure managed to save the Sarutobi-figure from the Orochimaru-figure during the chuunin exam.
Mar 23, 7:49 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah what an episode. Mash running in the air so fast to make him float was hilarious 😆 his fight against his father as I figured wasn’t going to end here and mash at the very end saving the day against that huge monster playing tug of war was comical. The whole school who was against him and not having magic decided to change their attitude and root mash on at the end.
Mar 23, 10:47 PM
Nov 2023
Its very interesting and I also like that nearly all the students ended up probably not hating him. What also makes it interesting is that Innocent Zero is maybe or maybe not his father.
Mar 24, 3:35 AM
Mar 2019
Noblesse Oblige...how appropriate that it comes from someone presumed to be 'weak', but in fact is strong like Mash. Also, in a world where you are seen as inferior, it really takes something exceptional for you to be accepted. At least, the FIRST person must be to allow everyone else to follow. This is the burden of the pioneer.
Mar 24, 3:43 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Really though there was no escaping that Dumbledore moment.
Mar 24, 3:47 AM

May 2015
After Harry Potter, One Punch Man and Black Clover, we now have Attack on Titan.
Mar 24, 4:29 AM

Jun 2023
Always fun lol....
Mar 24, 4:44 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ah yes, the classic levitation technique by constantly moving your legs, it's cool to see it back from season 1. The battle against Innocent Zero didn't amount to much action by the end, which was disappointing, but what made up for it and in a big way was the Mash was being cheered on by Easton in his tug of war against that giant monster. There's that Naruto correlation right there and the track playing in the background gave it so much impact more so when it flew over to oblivion. Too bad for Lemon, she got kiss blocked by a cream puff.

One more to go.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 24, 5:00 AM

Feb 2014
I still laugh when Mash can keep himself in the air by flutter kicking so hard that it would make Yoshi jealous with envy, but either way, his timing was good enough to save Wahlberg from death. Sadly, Innocent Zero was able to steal Wahlberg's magic for himself, but it was interesting to see how he struggled to contain the magic within himself, so he made a retreat for now, but not without leaving a parting gift in the form of a huge monster.

It also didn't help that any magic used against the monster would be nullified, but Mash worked himself to his limit in holding back the monster by its chains and, with the students in the coliseum finally showing their support for him at last, it inspired Mash to swing the monster into the long distance and destroying it. Many mountains lost their peaks in this episode... XD

Lemon was bold enough to declare Mash her "husband", but her offer to kiss him went completely ignored as he was stuffing his face with a cream puff. Maybe next time, Lemon, maybe next time.

This was a pretty good episode overall. I expect the final episode to be more calm now that the threat of Innocent Zero has gone for now.
Mar 24, 6:27 AM
Oct 2019
I can't with Mash floating by repeatedly kicking his legs in the air. LMAO

Epic Tug of War with that Eye Giant Titan!!
Everybody cheering Mash, Wholesome AF
Mar 24, 6:40 AM

Nov 2011
what a badass :M) i like the moments when mash has this serious shine in his eyes.
Mar 24, 9:36 AM

Jun 2021
Okay the AUDACITY of these so called mahou users to call Mash not worthy n stuff when they are the ones doing literally nothing after waking up from their beauty sleep except ranting while Mash has been fighting his ass off this whole time without breaks (not to mention the leg flapping for god knows how long lol). And as usual, Lemon being the most useless character ever along with Finn. Idc if they gon redeem themselves and get stronger later on (which they better do) but for now they are such eyesores. Still looking forward for the final episode of the season
Mar 24, 10:58 AM
Apr 2021
The scene were everybody is cheering for Mash seriously gave me goosebumps man it’s so touching seeing our boy get recognized by everyone of the students🥹 and I love how Ryoh has always believed in Mash man that’s why bros my favourite character and his fight in the upcoming arc is gonna solidify him as an even greater character🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mar 24, 11:23 AM
Mar 2015
mash wins through the power of friendship but he still prefers creampuffs
Mar 24, 11:50 AM
May 2023
Good episode, I feel a little disappointed because I expected a fight between Mash and her supposed Father, but he couldn't take it anymore so he left and left a gift for the entire academy.
The moment was very nice, everything supporting Mash in the tug of war against the monster hahaha
Limon lives in another world, in the previous season he did little and nothing... in this season nothing and nothing. I loved Dot haha ​he accompanies Mash very well during the series with Lance too
There is a part that makes me understand that the enemigos that they left (then join together to form the final monster) and eliminated, stopped appearing because the leader of Innocet went back in time but for me that is half XD because I don't go back all the time time, otherwise Walhberg would have his arm... but hey, I don't know... logic isn't the point of the anime hahaha

PS: At this point I would say that I like the first season a little more
Mar 24, 9:32 PM
Nov 2017
Begins little boring, but is really funny
Mar 25, 7:51 AM

May 2021
I knew it all along, Finn truly is best girl, the only one who can give power-ups to Mash via shouting.

Mar 25, 12:59 PM
Mar 2021
Yeah, sure.. Good work, Mash 😂
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» It's sad how people are Calling Macaron a non binary ( 1 2 )

Sch4n - Apr 29

84 by -DxP- »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

110 by Mione48 »»
Apr 28, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

81 by KingBaller06 »»
Apr 27, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

147 by BertBert »»
Apr 24, 7:35 PM

» Will Macaron get a male or female seiyuu? And who would you pick? (spoiler)

Haneken2086 - Oct 15, 2023

17 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 24, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.