Mar 20, 10:46 AM
Apr 2023
whether its in this exact moment or the current chapter your on with your life
Mar 20, 10:47 AM

Jan 2009
neutral im neither good or sad about my current life
Mar 20, 10:52 AM
Oct 2019
I am happy I don't work insane 7/7 so I have time for a life(anime,manga and video games) I do 30km of bicycle per week so I am still in shape. I have enough seniority to kick anyone at my job to keep my schedule so I have no reason to not be happy. Only downside it's less energy as I grow old I miss the energy of my twenties.
Mar 20, 10:58 AM

May 2013
Yes, I am going to see End of Evangelion in theaters tonight and it is going to be so cool, I got my outfit picked out already since it is showing in the town over in the mall so I am going to make a whole day of being over there. I always need an excuse to drive that far.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 20, 11:00 AM

Feb 2020
Yeah mostly... I have a job now (kinda) that hopefully I'll finally get some income from, and it doesn't require much from me and I still have the same amount of constant free time as before.
My problem neighbour moved out too, hopefully someone nicer and dog-free moves in next🤞

Only things that are bothering me right now is a maintenance problem with my home and my anxiety about going to new places by myself.
The former hopefully will get fixed when someone tells me what the frick is the issue I'm having, the latter I'm not too sure of though...
Mar 20, 11:01 AM

Sep 2016
Mostly indifferent with occasional fluctuations.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 20, 11:02 AM

Feb 2020
"are you happy right now ?"

Hmm, yes and no.
Mar 20, 11:11 AM

Jan 2021
Nah I'm cooked !!! Just failed my calcules exam, You know maybe the academic comeback were the friends I made along the way smh...
Mar 20, 7:53 PM

Apr 2021
I'd say in the middle. Some days I feel happy, some days unhappy, other times a mixture of both.
BWAHHHHHHHHHHH
Mar 20, 8:22 PM

Jan 2023
Mostly good but it can change depending on what’s next for me. Right now I’m doing good in school and I don’t have much to worry about.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 23, 4:00 AM

Jan 2020
Yes, I am finally dating my crush who I discovered had mutual feelings for me! He had been my friend for about 4 years but we both started gaining feelings within the past few months, we've been together now for 3 weeks and although it is early on in our relationship I am still incredibly happy and confident with life overall <3

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Mar 23, 4:10 AM

Aug 2021
i just living tbh just wait for some stuff to happen
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 3:26 PM

Jun 2023
I am. I'm happy most of the time honestly.
Mar 24, 4:14 AM

Jul 2014
No, I'm not. I've grown to actively hate my job, my love life has been nonexistent for over a year and I don't have the motivation or drive to do anything creative like I used to.

Take care of yourself

Mar 24, 4:30 AM

Mar 2008
No, I don't feel happy at all and I don't really know if there is anything left in me

dreamingneon said:
Yes, I am finally dating my crush who I discovered had mutual feelings for me! He had been my friend for about 4 years but we both started gaining feelings within the past few months, we've been together now for 3 weeks and although it is early on in our relationship I am still incredibly happy and confident with life overall <3

That's nice. Good luck on that then.
Mar 24, 4:42 AM
Sneaky Snek

Oct 2023
I'm happy right now. Great relationship great job with great pay
Mar 24, 8:16 AM

Nov 2017
I'm happy during most of my waking hours, yes. Life is awesome!
Mar 24, 9:04 AM

Jan 2022
>are you happy right now ?
No. Happiness is only for women and children.
Mar 24, 9:58 AM

Apr 2023
For the most part, yeah, I'm pretty happy.
Mar 24, 10:48 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Reply to LenRea
>are you happy right now ?
No. Happiness is only for women and children.
@LenRea NGL indeed even since childhood every boy always prohibited if complain about circumstance, cry, report his problem otherwise environment wouldnt treat him as gentleperson but pity one aka wimp, sissy, gutless etc

Mar 24, 12:04 PM

Jul 2021
Nope, I'm still extremely lonely..
Mar 24, 12:39 PM

Sep 2019
For the most part yeah, I'd say more content though, life could be a lot worse.
Mar 24, 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
For me, more like mixed feelings. I'm happy, but also sad (and lonely) at the same time.
Mar 24, 8:09 PM
Jun 2014
Not really. I don't have much going for me, just the same repetitive job everyday and I have nothing to really strive for. I just feel empty.
Mar 24, 9:54 PM

May 2021
Reply to elfraxde
Not really. I don't have much going for me, just the same repetitive job everyday and I have nothing to really strive for. I just feel empty.
@elfraxde do you feel as though, if you awoke having metamorphosed into an insect, your closest confidants and emotional mutuals would abandon you to suffer this dehumanisation alone? If so, perhaps you have become too functional. I think you should paint a picture of the view outside your window this coming weekend. Describe how rain makes you feel. Drive with your window down and appreciate the smell of the varying flora. There is no need to strive, the most valuable things are already yours.
Mar 24, 10:14 PM

Jun 2023
Very much so and have been for a while
Mar 24, 10:24 PM

Oct 2013
Won't be happy until i finally lose my virginity.
Mar 24, 10:25 PM

Oct 2018
Yes, I'm pretty satisfied with where my life's at right now.
Mar 24, 11:41 PM

Jun 2016
No. I may feel a positive emotion towards something that happened but that ocorrence doesn't change the fact that ultimately i'll never feel happy, or rather, feel total happiness in the sense of the word.
Basically nothing can change the fact i'll always have dread over what's to come and what has already happened in my life. That and the structure of our society is just too fucked for me to say i'll ever be truly happy someday.
Mar 26, 5:40 AM

Jan 2017
Not sure at all, it feels very unstable and 12 days ago I went through the hardest 5 days I've had in 7 years and had a mental breakdown that I'm unsure if I've even recovered from.

The emotional pain and sense of betrayal and heartbreak I felt was truly the worst thing I've felt in my entire life so far and I say this as someone who was nearly homeless and had their own mother forget who they were and had to leave them to die.

In spite of that I somehow still managed to be able to be surprised on feeling the true depth of emotional suffering.

I want to think everything is fine now and on paper logically it seems to be but I don't think I've fully recovered and I constantly feel uneasy on if this happiness is truly stable and right, that doubt of my own happiness truly scares me.
Mar 26, 5:44 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Scavendgarr
Won't be happy until i finally lose my virginity.
@Scavendgarr It's not worth it, when I lost mine I had to spend a further four months in constant fear of whether I contracted HIV which ended up in me drinking myself to death nearly in a dark alleyway at 3am in akihabara of all places.

I have no idea why my life ends up as some dark comedy, it is pretty hilarious I guess.
Mar 26, 5:53 AM

Nov 2022
I'm happy right now. Spending time with family and the kids. Sometimes I feel a little isolated but I'm taking steps to alleviate that by making new friends in a similar situation to me.
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 26, 8:04 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Cneq
@Scavendgarr It's not worth it, when I lost mine I had to spend a further four months in constant fear of whether I contracted HIV which ended up in me drinking myself to death nearly in a dark alleyway at 3am in akihabara of all places.

I have no idea why my life ends up as some dark comedy, it is pretty hilarious I guess.
@Cneq eh, I'll take the chance tbh. My life already sucks anyway lol.
Mar 26, 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
i am happy because i am doing what i love! even if i am stressed for my exams, i know they will go well with the help of my friends~
Mar 26, 10:39 AM

Mar 2012
Not really, since the past 5 years I've been longing for nothing more than a nice long vacation which I'll just spend lazing around
Mar 26, 12:19 PM

Nov 2017
I wouldnt mind dying now. I feel like trapped in life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

23 by Lightskynight »»
5 minutes ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 4 hours ago

9 by SnipeStrike »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Yesterday

22 by monsta666 »»
11 minutes ago

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - 4 hours ago

3 by LoveYourEyes »»
3 hours ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

50 by DesuMaiden »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.