Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 7:26 AM

Feb 2009
Sorry oldman, but a murder's mistery with an incredible spy, a professional assassin, a psychic girl and a future sight dog won't ever occur! haha
Jan 21, 7:47 AM
May 2021
Yhh the old man gonna be pissed when he gets caught. Wrong place, wrong timeee
Jan 21, 8:23 AM
May 2021
The names of the other lodge mates had me busting a gut😂
Jan 21, 8:24 AM
May 2021
Jan 21, 8:59 AM
Oct 2017
Hilarious this chapter was a murder mystery parody thought it would turn into an arc but it was dead flat the second Anya and Bond were involved.
Jan 21, 9:17 AM

Feb 2010
"You need to stay away from dangerous people" reminds me of the scene where Loid, Yor, and Yuri tried to tell Anya lying is wrong.
Jan 21, 9:55 AM
Sep 2023
I wish the end wasnt rushed but thats the only negative lol
Jan 21, 11:17 AM
Feb 2019
Reply to Egemenslr
I wish the end wasnt rushed but thats the only negative lol
@Egemenslr Yes, it was a bit lame rushing everything in only a few panels.
oof is my motto of life
Jan 21, 11:44 AM
Sep 2022
I loved this chapter except the ending, hopefully when the anime comes around it will actually show that scene, instead of being brushed off in narration.
Besides the ending, I loved it tho, and being a big skier I really loved the first few pages. It turned dark quick, but I really like the dark comedy in this chapter. Really shows you even this manga can be wholesome it can turn dark suddenly if it wants to.
Dragona_8002Jan 21, 11:47 AM
Jan 21, 11:44 AM
Mar 2015
Anya outdoes Conan by using a cheat skill,mind raading
Jan 21, 1:32 PM
Dec 2023
Chainsaw_Derp said:

“Needa Jobsoon” and “Guy Luvstaski” had me in tears
Jan 21, 3:48 PM

Jul 2019
This chapter felt very rushed and I don't understand why. While it was a very run-down-the-mill detective story, I still think the mangaka could have made it at least two chapters long. Maybe because it was somewhat very generic the mangaka just wanted to get over with it or they couldn't come up with anything for this chapter... Anyway, kinda disappointing as this chapter was more 'tell' and not 'shown'. I hope if the anime ever gets to this point of the story, they'll show better the events instead of just basically stating 'skiing happened, then blizzard which made our main cast get into a snowy cabin where the murder happened but it was solved quickly'.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Jan 21, 4:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Conan would be jobless if Anya was there with him
Jan 21, 4:33 PM

Oct 2023
Tuliharja said:
This chapter felt very rushed and I don't understand why. While it was a very run-down-the-mill detective story, I still think the mangaka could have made it at least two chapters long. Maybe because it was somewhat very generic the mangaka just wanted to get over with it or they couldn't come up with anything for this chapter... Anyway, kinda disappointing as this chapter was more 'tell' and not 'shown'. I hope if the anime ever gets to this point of the story, they'll show better the events instead of just basically stating 'skiing happened, then blizzard which made our main cast get into a snowy cabin where the murder happened but it was solved quickly'.

Right?
I was actually kinda looking forward to the whole thing unfolding, with one guest after the other falling victim to the mystery murderer while Anya tries to steer Loid in the right direction.

Then it was just over within like 5 panels.

Maybe the mangaka realised half way through working on this chapter that a murder mystery doesn't make much sense with a telepath, a super spy and a top tier assassin as the main cast. So they just wrapped it up quickly instead of starting over on a new one.
Or have it was straight up meant as a parody.

Either way, I still kinda liked it as a fun little excursion but it was a bit of a weird experience.
Jan 21, 4:43 PM

May 2016
Way off the main timeline this chapter...
Jan 21, 4:43 PM

May 2016
Way off the main timeline this chapter...
Jan 21, 5:32 PM
Jan 2024
anya backstory when 😩😩
Jan 21, 7:57 PM

Jan 2015
I thought this was going to be a whole arc, but I guess with Anya and Bond involved, it was obviously a piece of cake to solve the whole mystery!

Kinda disappointed that the chapter was wrapped up in a narration instead of an action sequence. it made feel a bit rushed because of that (I guess that was the joke? it might translate better when it's animated).
TheDarkPotatoJan 21, 8:01 PM
Jan 21, 8:11 PM

Oct 2021
This filler chapter that could have been an arc is a missed opportunity; but, it was done anyway to promote the new Spy x Family: Code White movie. Would have loved to see the plot progressed. Also, this chapter could have just been an extra chapter or a "side chapter" placed at the end of the volume. ☹️ Well, this is the 10th chapter anyway of Volume 13; so, I guess it's not that bad. But, the author still got lazy. 🙁 Aside from the downsides of this chapter, the names of those college students are "pun names" and hilarious! 😂

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 21, 8:17 PM
Dec 2020
The owner seriously would murder people because they leave a mess? Logically he should just have them banned, it's his lodge.
Jan 21, 8:51 PM

Apr 2008
This seems like a bonus chapter for those who have Spy x Family: CODE WHITE withdrawals.
Jan 21, 8:56 PM

Apr 2008
This seems like a bonus chapter for those who have Spy x Family: CODE WHITE withdrawals.
Jan 21, 9:31 PM

Apr 2022
as a big fan of who dunnits, i thought this was initially the best chapter in a long time and was setting up potentially the most interesting arc, but goddamn i forgot about anya's damn ability. feels like a punch to the gut sigh.
Jan 21, 10:28 PM

Aug 2019
This chapter wasn't worth to wait. That black silhouette reference we saw in Detective Conan wasn't bad, and remembering that Bond had a bow tie, I even thought Anya would wear it for a moment and act like Conan.
The next chapter is on February 18th, so let's hope it's a prelude to an chapter about Loid investigating Anya's past.

+ There will probably be Sigmund and Barbara on the cover of this volume.

Jan 21, 11:17 PM

Sep 2021
Kamonohashi Ron if it wasn't drawn out and horrible.

Also, Yor is just the best. "I swear, I probably didn't kill him!"
Jan 22, 2:20 AM

Jan 2011
Fucking lol at people saying this could have been a full arc. Could you imagine the bitching some people would do if it was?
Jan 22, 10:25 AM

May 2020
I liked how author concluded the entire mystery with a single panel. I mean Anya's there, so no way this could've lasted more than a single chapter anyways lol.

Also, dangerous people shouldn't advise others to stay away from danger.
Jan 22, 2:50 PM

Jul 2016
And here I thought it was the start of a new mini arc
Jan 22, 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
Incredibly fun chapter.
Funny, cute, and awesome by having an attempted serial murderer on their sudden ski trip.
Cool to see a telepath like Anya know who the secret killer is.

Hopefully whenever this gets adapted into the anime, it's longer and fuller in depth. Showing the action in the end.
Jan 22, 5:30 PM

Jul 2012
A lotta whiplash in this chapter. Inserted into a snow setting then inserting into a murder hotel and inserting the conclusion.

+All those names seems so real lol

mitsumi iwakura

deliveries
awc mrc
set by titanween
Jan 22, 6:14 PM
Jun 2020
I was kinda hoping for atleast another chapter of them at the lodge. Situation was resolved too fast 😔
Jan 26, 2:37 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Chainsaw_Derp
@Chainsaw_Derp me too! Lol Max Slacker, Adrahma Queen, Shorton Kreditz, Needa Jobsoon... Those names xD

I only wish that the chapter took more time on this plotline instead of resolving it so quickly. It could've been an arc, or at least a few chapters long.
Jan 28, 4:35 AM
Jul 2016
It's been clear for a while that the mangaka has been having a hard time coming up with new ideas, and this chapter just seals it. While not bad, except the ending, it had a strong stench of desperation on it, even with the huge leeway they are granted in their schedule.
Jan 28, 9:30 AM

Nov 2013
lol, this had a potential to last several chapters but Bond and Anya ruined it all with spoilers! :D
Jan 29, 3:12 AM

Oct 2017
"But my mama and papa are dangerous people" lmfao so true. Kinda random but fun chapter.
Jan 30, 5:15 PM
May 2020
trip turned inspector call type beat
Feb 1, 2:39 PM

May 2010
I didn't expect it to be concluded in one chapter, but that's what you get when the forger family is on the job 🤣
yor being embarrassed to sleep in the same room, lmao she's adorable 😆
loid grabbing that man's arm like that when he said grab that women (yor) ahem 😌❣️
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 6, 2:22 PM

Aug 2018
A snow day turned into a detective day.
PS: This reminded me of Ron Kamonohashi xd
Feb 18, 7:37 PM
Jan 2024
man they should have expanded this arc lol also anya power's made the villian reveal so underwhelming , nevertheless it was a nice chapter also the last panel was funny lmao 🤣
Mar 10, 8:23 AM

Jul 2021
- yor : ... anya-san ... , roid-san ...

- roid : ... yor-san ... , anya , ... boku ...

page 7 :

this is a common plot in the manga detective kindaichi : the main characters are stuck in a place with some secret killers .

- roid : yo yor-san , will you be ok with sharing a room with me ? and with the dog bond ? ( and with anya ? ) we will have many "funs" together , lol .
- yor : i will do my best , as a normal wife .

and mangaplus translations are wrong :

* max slacker : college 3rd-year . he is not a college 1st-year junior .

* a drama queen : college 2nd-year .

* short on credits : college 3rd-year .

* need a job soon : college 4th-year .

page 8 :
rodger host-man .
spouse of host-man / wife-san .
porter part-timer .
hack writer .
guy loves to ski .

page 9 :
- host-man : ... hack-san ...
- anya : ... waku waku = excited , excited ...

page 15 :
- ... guest-sama ...

so this whole "arc" , a vacation trip to a snow mountain , is condensed into 1 single chapter .
what would you guys think if the previous arc , a vacation trip on the titanic ship with many hired killers , was also condensed into 1 single chapter ?

daywithoutgamesMar 16, 9:23 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 29, 8:44 AM

May 2021
This chapter shows how short a game of IRL Amogus will be with Anya participating.

These names need to be immortalized though:
1) Needa Jobsoon
2) Shorton Krediz
3) Adrahma Queen
4) Max Slacker

Tatsuya was probably higher than a kite while making these.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 97 Discussion

MegamiRem - 53 minutes ago

3 by Kapi_the_Bean »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.