Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2023 7:42 AM

Sep 2020
Great chapter as always. Best of luck Anya ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ
Dec 24, 2023 8:36 AM

Feb 2009
Anya with the fake beard, hahaha that was good!
Dec 24, 2023 9:09 AM
Dec 2022
damn that suspense 👀, can't wait to see the results.
Dec 24, 2023 9:11 AM

Oct 2017
yeah boai trainin arc!!
R&B Leyend
Dec 24, 2023 1:12 PM

May 2016
There’s something suspicious about the old man that I think will be revealed in later charters
Dec 24, 2023 1:18 PM
Mar 2015
The test prep was a hoot
Dec 24, 2023 1:33 PM

Sep 2007
I just hope for our old man to be a good one even after we discover his secret...
Dec 24, 2023 3:18 PM

Sep 2009
Damn, I think Anya will fail the test for some dumb reason. But we'll see.
Dec 24, 2023 4:34 PM

Feb 2020
My prediction is that Anya will do good, but it won't be enough for the best class, so she'll go to the second tier class with Becky and Damien's pals.

Meanwhile Damian will be by himself on the best class and, without his friends, will come to terms with his feelings regarding Anya.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Dec 24, 2023 4:55 PM
May 2021
Lool lets see how Anya does in her test!!
Dec 24, 2023 9:51 PM

Apr 2022
patchy bearded anya is real.
Dec 24, 2023 11:31 PM

Apr 2015
Anya always cracks me up, I swear I've probably done something similar to her snotaconda before when I was in elementary school. Being reminded that Anya is so oddly good at classical language always makes me so curious to learn more about her past. Love the grandparents, there's probably more to them but their relationship with the main characters thus far is really wholesome.

Damn that cliffhanger though! It'd be an interesting turn of events if she ends up not being in the same class as Damian, but I really hope not...

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Dec 25, 2023 7:12 AM

Dec 2009
Odd sudden pacing of her seemingly doing well in her studies now.
I think it's make more sense if she still fails with maybe some passing grades.

The Authens are actually somewhat suspicious with the man being forgetful.
For some reason that hug was a bit awkward, but nice of them for having supportive old neighbors, even though I don't care about them yet.
Dec 25, 2023 10:35 AM

Aug 2021
i've really enjoyed the old people so far since they've been introduced. i think they've added a factor that was necessary in this point of the story. i'm not sure what to expect for anya's test results but i'm hoping they come back good a s a payoff of the studying
Dec 25, 2023 11:31 AM

Oct 2021
I hope Anya passes the first term exam, for real, this time. It would be a letdown if she's not in the same class as Becky and Damian. I hope the "enjoy studying, too" method that grandpa Siggy is implementing and trying on Anya will work. 😣📚 Cause if it doesn't, it's back to the drawing board with Loid and Anya. Also, grandpa Siggy Authen must be a scientist in the laboratory where Anya was made into a telepath!! ☹️ His "dementia" must only be a cover-up for his memories being erased because he rebelled against the Ostanian authorities.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Dec 25, 2023 8:25 PM

Oct 2017
Oldman sure is knowledgable. Lets see how much Anya improved thanks to him.
Dec 26, 2023 11:30 AM

May 2010
That tender hug though 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 26, 2023 12:08 PM

Aug 2022
What a sweet and wholesome chapter! The facial hair was such a funny touch! I really hope Anya'll pass her test with flying colors! I'm genuinely curious about why she seems to be naturally adept at classical language. Could there be a connection with her background that we don't know yet?

I'm also considering that it can't be ruled out that Grandpa Authen wasn't involved in Project Apple. His expertise is in neurology, after all. However, Grandpa seems very genuine and is such a great human being, so if he was involved at all, he might have been far removed from any of the actual horrendous stuff during the war (coincidentally, his wife didn't know anything about what he was doing at that time, which is very suspicious).

Can't wait for the next chapter; they left us with an evil cliffhanger xD
Dec 26, 2023 11:28 PM

May 2020
I'd be genuinely sad if Anya somehow didn't make it this time around too. I mean, it's been long overdue to see Anya with some good results after all.

As for that old man, the chances of him being a part of any such odd projects or experiments in the past is getting more and more likely.
Dec 27, 2023 12:57 AM

Aug 2019
The chapter was satisfying tbh, finally edo-sensei brought back the classical language issue after 50 chapters again
(could possible connection with Anya's past)...and Anya even got 78 on a mini test?
Just let this girl achieve, and beat damian once at least in one subject, sensei.

Anya doing well in her classical language is her chance to get closer to Damian in a different way.
If she beats Damian in this lesson, Anya will have chance to invite Damian to her house or vice versa.

I think it's necessary for the children to move to different classes in the second term to add a different momentum to the plot.
With their classes separated and Anya doing well, I think Anya might decide to forget about plan B for a while and give plan A a more chance.
While Damian struggles with the classical language (for my gut feeling, his worst subject is classical language), he may eventually have to ask Anya for help.
I can see Anya, Becky, Damian, Ewen, and Emile becoming a friend/study group in the future. (And the five exam papers on the fourth page may be a foreshadowing of this.)
Anyway that's just my thoughts. (+ the humour's funny as always, snotaconda and the facial beard...lol)
jantszztkrDec 27, 2023 1:42 AM

Dec 27, 2023 2:06 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Studying montage with a cliffhanger at the end. Exciting!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 27, 2023 5:47 PM

Jan 2015
Really hope Anya doesn't fail this time. I'd really lile to see her do well for once!
I'm glad author brought back the subject of Anya strength in classical language. I wonder if there's a reason behind it? I'm so curious about her past!
I love the old neighbours a lot. I'm hoping to see more study sessions with the old man and Anya! they make a great pair!

Man, what a cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dec 30, 2023 8:53 AM
Jan 2018
loved the training arc, the way Siggmund planted the seed of curiousity in Anya
Dec 31, 2023 6:07 AM

Nov 2013
Hahaha, now I'm conflicted. It's still possible she flopped big time, or actually aced it!
Jan 8, 1:57 AM

Aug 2018
Tests.
With the Grandpa Siggy´s method, Anya was motivated to study.
The thing will be the results, let's see how it went.
PS: The beard hahaha
Jan 8, 12:08 PM

Sep 2021
Very interesting to hear Grandpa Siggy worked in neurology. Makes me wonder if he might be involved in the experiments conducted on Anya and Bond. Perhaps his memory loss is even part of this. So, so many possibilities, as usual with SxF!

But for now, they are just the best neighbours the Forgers could wish for!
Jan 12, 3:30 PM

May 2021
Please do not tell me Anya prepared classical language hard for a history paper. I want to see her achieve something in academics.

On another note, the snotaconda and Loid being subsequently pulled to reality was way too funny.

Jan 17, 1:55 PM

Jul 2021
OMG , another chapter with the big long walls-of-texts about studying .

- black-hair girl : ... anya-chan ...

- grandma : ... forger-san ... , wife-san ... , jii-san ...

- grandpa : ... baa-san ... , ojou-chan ... , anya ...

- roid : ... boku ...

- anya : ... ji jiji ... , becky ...

- elegant sensei : ... misu forger ...
daywithoutgamesJan 18, 12:29 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Jan 30, 5:35 AM
May 2020
to find joy in learning is what twilight was missing in regards to teaching anya
Feb 24, 5:35 PM
Mar 2023
EU AMEI MUITO ESSE CAP

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 3

27 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.