Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2023 4:41 PM

Jul 2017
I just finished Scott Pilgrim Takes Off, and while it is a TRAVESTY that MAL won't count it as an anime, I really enjoyed it and want to talk about it!

Great action and animation for the entire show. And I loved that they took a new angle this season of trying to heal past selves and work through rough patches in relationships. They could have chosen to play it safe and just adapt the source material, but they chose to do something new. I think it really paid off, because this was such a breath of fresh air.

My one hot take is that I didn't love every English voice actor. I understand they were trying to go for the "getting the gang back together" voice cast, but I think some of the actors are stronger in live action than they are as voice actors. Still great to hear Chris Evans voice in anything though.

But overall, really liked it! I haven't watched a ton of 2023 anime, but from the ones I've watched, Scott Pilgrim Takes Off is easily my favorite (would probably give it like an 8/10)!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 30, 2023 7:07 PM

Aug 2016
the only trav here is Science Saru giving us a "what if" fan-fic. scott pilgrim takes off deserves a 3/10 at best
:v
Nov 30, 2023 7:16 PM

Oct 2013
I've never been a fan of this franchise. Not that I felt any particular emotions towards it. It's more like, I've never cared about it and my knowledge about the whole Scott Pilgrim universe is limited only to the fact that something like that exists, lol.

Is it actually popular? It's mainstream enough that I happened to learn about it way before that drama about whether Scott Pilgrim Takes Off is an anime or not, but is it really that much popular franchise? Or in other words, is checking it up a good idea when I wasn't impressed by the first movie's synopsis?
Dec 1, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to Adnash
I've never been a fan of this franchise. Not that I felt any particular emotions towards it. It's more like, I've never cared about it and my knowledge about the whole Scott Pilgrim universe is limited only to the fact that something like that exists, lol.

Is it actually popular? It's mainstream enough that I happened to learn about it way before that drama about whether Scott Pilgrim Takes Off is an anime or not, but is it really that much popular franchise? Or in other words, is checking it up a good idea when I wasn't impressed by the first movie's synopsis?
@Adnash I think it would be worth it for you to watch the movie or the anime to at least try it. A lot of the joy from Scott Pilgrim comes from the visuals. The series portrays big emotions and adult themes and its tone through its visual humor and identity. A synopsis cannot capture that. But if you still aren't sure, I recommend watching a few clips of the movie or the anime on YouTube first.

Here's a link to the opening scene of the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0f0o6a2_M

And here's a link to a clip from the first episode of the anime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVwuKSQGrA

Let me know what you think!
Dec 1, 2023 9:06 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
i'm a big fan of the movie and was really excited for this, but honestly, i watched two episodes and don't really feel like going back, i really feel your hot take, as while watching those 2 episodes, the performances really felt lacking in emotion and impact to me and watching it in japanese doesn't make much sense to me either.

glad that people are enjoying it though and i might change my mind and try to continue it regardless at some point, but am not really feeling it at the moment.

also, insert obligatory response here about MAL being silly to not include it in the database.

Dec 1, 2023 9:17 AM

Oct 2019
Was never a fan of Scott Piligrim but I do agree that the Netflix show is a banger, I really liked that it took a "what if?" approached instant of reaccreting the Movie.
Netflix has done a lot of good moves when it came to anime this year.
Shoko664Dec 1, 2023 9:29 AM
Dec 1, 2023 10:51 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to MichaelJackson
the only trav here is Science Saru giving us a "what if" fan-fic. scott pilgrim takes off deserves a 3/10 at best
@MichaelJackson

How is it fanfic if the original author was on the writing team?
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Dec 1, 2023 10:59 AM

Nov 2018
5TAR5TORM said:
while it is a TRAVESTY that MAL won't count it as an anime

That's because it's NOT an anime. It's really easy to understand, what do you not get?

Dec 1, 2023 11:10 AM

Aug 2012
I've been thinking of giving this a go. Never really watched Scott Pilgrim (even though I have Scott Pilgrim vs the World on Switch), but I've heard good things about it.

It's not an anime though. Just like Netflix's Castlevania and Blue Eye Samurai aren't anime. Which doesn't mean they're not worth watching though.
Dec 1, 2023 12:37 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Damnits
5TAR5TORM said:

That's because it's NOT an anime. It's really easy to understand, what do you not get?
@Damnits Animated by Science SARU, the studio behind Devilman Crybaby and Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken. Regardless of the source material, it is anime.
Dec 1, 2023 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
It is not an anime because its not on MAL.
Dec 1, 2023 9:09 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to Damnits
5TAR5TORM said:

@Damnits Brother. It's animated by Science Saru, was directed by a Japanese guy, and has an anime OP in Japanese. If you wanna argue that its not an anime because the creators and writers are mostly foreign or because its based off a foreign property, then I guess Afro Samurai and Cyberpunk Edgerunners are also not anime. Not to mention all those Chinese shows that are on here.
Dec 1, 2023 10:22 PM

Nov 2023
About Scott Pilgrim Takes Off ?

It was a decent show, I liked it for the time being.
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Dec 1, 2023 10:43 PM

Oct 2013
Sooo....Is the the new Avatar and Castlevania? Is there going to be an increase of people asking why it's not on here? Cause I'll tell people right now, it's not going to happen. Not that this will stop anyone.
Dec 3, 2023 1:20 PM

May 2015
Really makes no sense why MAL doesn't include it. It's just another Science Saru title for Netflix, like Devilman Crybaby. We have anime whose source material comes from the West like Radiant. Anime with a similar art style like Panty and Stocking. Ok, it's not exclusively targeted to the Japanese market, but it is targeted to a global market including the Japanese.
I read the rules, and I just don't get why MAL decided to exclude it.

I haven't even watched the show, read the comic or watched the live action movie. Never been interested in that franchise. I'm basing my opinion on the technicalities.
Dec 3, 2023 1:53 PM

Oct 2020
I don't know if I'm going to watch the show my self it's not my cup of tea but...

Dec 3, 2023 1:54 PM

Mar 2021
5TAR5TORM said:
I just finished Scott Pilgrim Takes Off, and while it is a TRAVESTY that MAL won't count it as an anime, I really enjoyed it and want to talk about it!

Great action and animation for the entire show. And I loved that they took a new angle this season of trying to heal past selves and work through rough patches in relationships. They could have chosen to play it safe and just adapt the source material, but they chose to do something new. I think it really paid off, because this was such a breath of fresh air.

My one hot take is that I didn't love every English voice actor. I understand they were trying to go for the "getting the gang back together" voice cast, but I think some of the actors are stronger in live action than they are as voice actors. Still great to hear Chris Evans voice in anything though.

But overall, really liked it! I haven't watched a ton of 2023 anime, but from the ones I've watched, Scott Pilgrim Takes Off is easily my favorite (would probably give it like an 8/10)!

It ok if you think something is good and you enjoy it. But just because something is good shouldn't automatically qualify it for being platformed on a site that is suppose to be dedicated and cater strictly to Japanese Anime. This was an animated series that in my opinion is just a western animation produced in a Japanese studio but tries to market itself as a Japanese Anime simply to capitalize off it's global growing popularity. At best Scott Pilgrim Takes Off is nothing more than an animation inspired by Japanese Anime when clearly enough of it's production and leading staff are not even natively Japanese to begin with.
ColourWheelDec 3, 2023 2:21 PM
Dec 3, 2023 2:08 PM

Jun 2017
Could someone enlighten me as to why Scott Pilgrim doesn't pass as an 'anime' according to MAL's guidelines? Genuine question.
Dec 3, 2023 2:16 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to GreatAide
Could someone enlighten me as to why Scott Pilgrim doesn't pass as an 'anime' according to MAL's guidelines? Genuine question.
@GreatAide

Here are my thoughts on this. MAL guidelines are outdated and MAL is also privately owned so they can basically do what ever they want when it comes to their own database. That's the only logical conclusion one can come to.

Also it should be noted, if Scott Pilgrim Takes Off would have just promoted the series as just another animated series inspired by Anime instead of outright trying to automatically promote itself as Japanese Anime it wouldn't be getting ridiculed to begin with.
Dec 3, 2023 2:25 PM

Mar 2016
Reply to GreatAide
@GreatAide I haven't watched it or looked to deeply into it so I can't be sure if there is another reason, but I'm guessing its the second guideline "It's created by professional staff in Japan for the Japanese market". While it was made by a Japanese studio, it seems like it's made for a western audience so they probably argue it doesn't pass this.
Dec 3, 2023 3:16 PM

Jun 2017
Reply to Andiff
@GreatAide I haven't watched it or looked to deeply into it so I can't be sure if there is another reason, but I'm guessing its the second guideline "It's created by professional staff in Japan for the Japanese market". While it was made by a Japanese studio, it seems like it's made for a western audience so they probably argue it doesn't pass this.
@Andiff

Oooh, okay, that makes sense. I think that's unfortunate but I think the application of that guideline makes sense. I wonder how many other franchises out there fulfill all other requirements but fail exclusively because it wasn't created "for the Japanese market"?

I also want to openly ponder how they determine the intended audience for 'anime' like Shitcom https://myanimelist.net/anime/16608/Shitcom

Dec 3, 2023 3:34 PM
Oct 2015
Anyone who thinks Scott Pilgrim: Takes Off isn't an anime is literally low iq. It is animated by a Japanese studio in western style, just because it doesn't look like fucking haruhi doesn't mean Japanese hands didn't draw it. How is Moonmin https://myanimelist.net/anime/2150/Tanoshii_Muumin_Ikka allowed on mal when it's Finnish source material in a western cartoon style. Because again... it's animated by Japanese hands in a Japanese studio in Tokyo. Holy fuck its not hard. Peace.
Dec 3, 2023 4:16 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Myouka
Anyone who thinks Scott Pilgrim: Takes Off isn't an anime is literally low iq. It is animated by a Japanese studio in western style, just because it doesn't look like fucking haruhi doesn't mean Japanese hands didn't draw it. How is Moonmin https://myanimelist.net/anime/2150/Tanoshii_Muumin_Ikka allowed on mal when it's Finnish source material in a western cartoon style. Because again... it's animated by Japanese hands in a Japanese studio in Tokyo. Holy fuck its not hard. Peace.
@Myouka feels like the argument about the stylization is invalid so long as anime like Panty & Stocking is listed on this site.
Dec 3, 2023 4:27 PM

Mar 2019
It was amazing. I liked the comics and the movie was good, but for me the game and the anime are the best media for this franchise.

And really, it doesn't make any sense that this isn't included here in MAL. It was made by a Japanese studio, animated mostly by Japanese animators in the same way as was done with Radiant, for example. Different from that Castlevania crap, or Avatar, Scott Pilgrim Takes Off IS an anime.
Dec 3, 2023 4:28 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Damnits
5TAR5TORM said:

@Damnits half of the staff is japanese
Dec 3, 2023 5:10 PM

Mar 2021
Looking only at Scott Pilgrim: Takes Off.

Despite whatever the MAL sites mission is and what they choose to add to their database, Scott Pilgrim is seen as a western franchise much like Bugs Bunny or The Simpsons. From what I have seen "Scott Pilgrim: Takes Off" gives off the impression of being marketed in bad faith trying pass off a western product only to outsource only as much as possible to try to pass off As an authentic Japanese Anime.

Now for a moment just imagine if every Western Franchise does the same thing, where would that leave actual authentic Japanese Anime if everyone is just trying to outsource everything just enough to jump on a bandwagon strictly to capitalize off being able to market it as Japanese Anime? It would make something that is unique and apart of Japan's cultural identity and pretty much start extirpating it completely away from Japan as unique and apart of Japan's culture. I also can see that there are those who just don't give a shit either way, which is kind of sad.
ColourWheelDec 3, 2023 5:26 PM
Dec 3, 2023 5:25 PM

Nov 2015
as someone who watched the live-action as an intro to the series years ago and promptly forgot about it, i'm looking forward to seeing it. i read the comics last year and really dig the art style.
and i guess

that i just don't know
Dec 3, 2023 5:38 PM
May 2020
Reply to ColourWheel
Looking only at Scott Pilgrim: Takes Off.

Despite whatever the MAL sites mission is and what they choose to add to their database, Scott Pilgrim is seen as a western franchise much like Bugs Bunny or The Simpsons. From what I have seen "Scott Pilgrim: Takes Off" gives off the impression of being marketed in bad faith trying pass off a western product only to outsource only as much as possible to try to pass off As an authentic Japanese Anime.

Now for a moment just imagine if every Western Franchise does the same thing, where would that leave actual authentic Japanese Anime if everyone is just trying to outsource everything just enough to jump on a bandwagon strictly to capitalize off being able to market it as Japanese Anime? It would make something that is unique and apart of Japan's cultural identity and pretty much start extirpating it completely away from Japan as unique and apart of Japan's culture. I also can see that there are those who just don't give a shit either way, which is kind of sad.
@ColourWheel Who cares if it's authentic or not? Under the guidelines of the site it should be added lol
Dec 3, 2023 5:46 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to NekozillaMaru
@ColourWheel Who cares if it's authentic or not? Under the guidelines of the site it should be added lol
@NekozillaMaru

So I guess you would be ok with seeing MAL suddenly flooded with bugs bunny, the Simpson, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Superman, Garfield, The Smurfs, G.I. Joe, etc... As long as they outsource it to Japan for part of the production right? lol
Dec 3, 2023 5:50 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah, makes no sense for MAL to not add it. It counts more as an anime than Afro Samurai.

And I'm glad they tried to do something different with it rather than just tell the same story again.
Dec 3, 2023 6:00 PM

Dec 2017
In Japan, we call anything animated "anime".

I guess in the west the word has a more specific meaning...
I hope I can read One Piece weekly with my grandkids... in 2050

every One Piece week

Dec 3, 2023 6:03 PM
Jul 2015
Reply to ColourWheel
@NekozillaMaru

So I guess you would be ok with seeing MAL suddenly flooded with bugs bunny, the Simpson, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Superman, Garfield, The Smurfs, G.I. Joe, etc... As long as they outsource it to Japan for part of the production right? lol
ColourWheel said:

???? lmfao they've been doing this for years. literally all of these are in the database:

Supernatural
The Matrix
Halo
Mass Effect
Batman
Starship Troopers
Iron Man
Blade
Wolverine
X-Men
The Avengers
Deltora Quest
Highlander
Tales from Earthsea
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Powerpuff Girls
Ultraviolet
Lilo & Stitch

that's not even getting into stuff like The Diary of Anne Frank, The Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Cinderella, or the metric fuckton of World Masterpiece Theatre anime, among others.

like, what even are you arguing?
yatteyaruzeDec 3, 2023 6:07 PM
Dec 3, 2023 6:06 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to akyeera
In Japan, we call anything animated "anime".

I guess in the west the word has a more specific meaning...
@akyeera

From what I have seen, that's because the word itself is just a reginal thing.

In the West They call a sport that is more in line with rugby "football", while the rest of the world calls the sport Soccer "Football".

Dec 3, 2023 6:08 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Dracowyn
I've been thinking of giving this a go. Never really watched Scott Pilgrim (even though I have Scott Pilgrim vs the World on Switch), but I've heard good things about it.

It's not an anime though. Just like Netflix's Castlevania and Blue Eye Samurai aren't anime. Which doesn't mean they're not worth watching though.
@Dracowyn guess they better remove moomins from mal too huh
Dec 3, 2023 6:10 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to yatteyaruze
ColourWheel said:

???? lmfao they've been doing this for years. literally all of these are in the database:

Supernatural
The Matrix
Halo
Mass Effect
Batman
Starship Troopers
Iron Man
Blade
Wolverine
X-Men
The Avengers
Deltora Quest
Highlander
Tales from Earthsea
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Powerpuff Girls
Ultraviolet
Lilo & Stitch

that's not even getting into stuff like The Diary of Anne Frank, The Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Cinderella, or the metric fuckton of World Masterpiece Theatre anime, among others.

like, what even are you arguing?
@yatteyaruze

LMFAO!!!

I would just rather not see MAL turn into a general animation database when it's hard enough to even do broad searches just for Japanese Anime based on tags.

I've been fully aware MAL adding stuff to the database that I don't agree should belong here in the 1st place. Specifically for the reason I mentioned above.

LMFAO!!!
ColourWheelDec 3, 2023 6:13 PM
Dec 3, 2023 7:44 PM

Nov 2015
yeah, they should add pippin long stokings too since it was animated by shin-ei studios.
can't understand either... scotto has Japanese audio but there isn't a Japanese release... my definition of genuine anime tho is that it should have a manga counterpart 😋

💢

Dec 3, 2023 8:38 PM
May 2020
Reply to Berry-Vodka
yeah, they should add pippin long stokings too since it was animated by shin-ei studios.
can't understand either... scotto has Japanese audio but there isn't a Japanese release... my definition of genuine anime tho is that it should have a manga counterpart 😋
@Berry-Vodka Great Pretender and Sonny Boy don't have manga and they're genuine animes tho
Dec 3, 2023 9:29 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to ColourWheel
@yatteyaruze

LMFAO!!!

I would just rather not see MAL turn into a general animation database when it's hard enough to even do broad searches just for Japanese Anime based on tags.

I've been fully aware MAL adding stuff to the database that I don't agree should belong here in the 1st place. Specifically for the reason I mentioned above.

LMFAO!!!
@ColourWheel Except literally no one is arguing for that. Were not talking about Teen Titans or Avatar, western shows done in an anime style. We talking about a show created by a well known anime studio where the majority of the production staff were Japanese and it has a full Japanese dub. As others mentioned you literally have shows like Radiant on here where the source material is a french manga, and Panty and Stockings where it’s a Japanese anime that uses a western cartoon style. There’s no reason not to include this. It even has an official Japanese trailer on the official Netflix YouTube channel which proves it’s being marketed to both Japanese and Western audiences. That’s not the same as the Simpsons outsourcing the Death Note episode so now the Simpson’s should be on MAL, that’s just dumb
Dec 3, 2023 9:49 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to FanofAction
Sooo....Is the the new Avatar and Castlevania? Is there going to be an increase of people asking why it's not on here? Cause I'll tell people right now, it's not going to happen. Not that this will stop anyone.
@FanofAction Even the Avatar fans have enough common sense to understand their fav show is not anime.

Dec 3, 2023 10:11 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to quercifolia
@FanofAction Even the Avatar fans have enough common sense to understand their fav show is not anime.
@quercifolia Do they? Because I've seen several threads that say otherwise.
Dec 4, 2023 1:06 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to jjcczz
@ColourWheel Except literally no one is arguing for that. Were not talking about Teen Titans or Avatar, western shows done in an anime style. We talking about a show created by a well known anime studio where the majority of the production staff were Japanese and it has a full Japanese dub. As others mentioned you literally have shows like Radiant on here where the source material is a french manga, and Panty and Stockings where it’s a Japanese anime that uses a western cartoon style. There’s no reason not to include this. It even has an official Japanese trailer on the official Netflix YouTube channel which proves it’s being marketed to both Japanese and Western audiences. That’s not the same as the Simpsons outsourcing the Death Note episode so now the Simpson’s should be on MAL, that’s just dumb
@jjcczz

I can understand your point but I have also early argued Scott Pilgrim is seen as a western franchise. It's also my opinion it's more than likely produced in bad faith simply because they out right tried to market it as an Japanese Anime instead of simply an animation inspired by Japanese Anime (which if they had it probably wouldn't be getting ridiculed so much), having just enough of it's production produced in Japan simply to try to appropriate an Anime label. You might not agree with my opinion and that's ok. It's obvious MAL has it's reason why they did not add Scott Pilgrim to their database and I would guess they might have come to a similar conclusion.

I have even asked my daughter who has lived most of her life in Japan earlier this evening if she sees something like "Scott Pilgrim: take Off" as a Japanese Anime. She told me Shin'ya (referring to Anime targeting an Adult audience at night) type Anime (since everyone calls anything animated an Anime in Japan because it's a regional thing) is not very mainstream broadly to the Japanese people like Westerners like to think. No "REAL" Japanese Anime otaku would think of "Scott Pilgrim: take Off" as an authentic Japanese Anime. They would likely view it as a western product regardless how much of it was produced inside Japan similar to if something like The Simpsons was outsourced to a Japanese studio.
ColourWheelDec 4, 2023 1:19 AM
Dec 4, 2023 3:57 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to GuacamoleNight
@Dracowyn guess they better remove moomins from mal too huh
@GuacamoleNight Maybe they should. Tbh I don't care too much what they do and don't add to this site. With studios cooperating and staff being Japanese and outsourcing you have to draw a line somewhere if you don't want to count any and all animation as anime.

In the end it's just a matter of semantics and personal opinion where someone draws that line. And it doesn't matter too much as long as you enjoy the show.
Dec 4, 2023 5:00 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
FanofAction said:

I mean when was the last time anyone made a thread to rant about Avatar not being on here and saying all the admins suck?

Feels like those people grew up over the last decade and became adults. Now we have 10 years of waiting for Scott Pilgrim fans to do the same.

Dec 4, 2023 5:01 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to ColourWheel
@akyeera

From what I have seen, that's because the word itself is just a reginal thing.

In the West They call a sport that is more in line with rugby "football", while the rest of the world calls the sport Soccer "Football".

@ColourWheel guys, just say america (and in some cases, canada) instead of saying west.
Unless we're completely excluding europe from the "west" from now on, which I'm mostly fine with, but why is south america excluded from "west" in this case?
Dec 4, 2023 5:03 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Noboruu
@ColourWheel guys, just say america (and in some cases, canada) instead of saying west.
Unless we're completely excluding europe from the "west" from now on, which I'm mostly fine with, but why is south america excluded from "west" in this case?
@Noboruu

My mistake I should have said in the West like North America. I will correct myself here now. That is at least what I meant to begin with.
Dec 4, 2023 5:04 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to Dracowyn
@GuacamoleNight Maybe they should. Tbh I don't care too much what they do and don't add to this site. With studios cooperating and staff being Japanese and outsourcing you have to draw a line somewhere if you don't want to count any and all animation as anime.

In the end it's just a matter of semantics and personal opinion where someone draws that line. And it doesn't matter too much as long as you enjoy the show.
@Dracowyn personally I draw the line at a very specific point.
Is it animated by a japanese studio?
Aka, key animation, because we all know japanese studios also outsource quite a bit of work to china, vietnam, korea, and other countries.
Dec 4, 2023 5:05 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to ColourWheel
@Noboruu

My mistake I should have said in the West like North America. I will correct myself here now. That is at least what I meant to begin with.
@ColourWheel it's fine, I said it half jokingly, it's only a real issue when people are complaining about americans but bunch up all of the west up with them 👀
Dec 4, 2023 6:03 AM
Tatakae
Feb 2020
Reply to Willburt14
@Damnits Animated by Science SARU, the studio behind Devilman Crybaby and Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken. Regardless of the source material, it is anime.
@Willburt14 doesn’t matter the director isn’t based in japan, idk why ppl are still trying to argue this. if MAL deemed it an anime it would’ve been here but they would’ve also have to have added a lot of other things. doing so would open the flood gates.
TheHoodSenpaiDec 4, 2023 6:18 AM
Dec 4, 2023 6:17 AM
Tatakae
Feb 2020
Reply to quercifolia
FanofAction said:

I mean when was the last time anyone made a thread to rant about Avatar not being on here and saying all the admins suck?

Feels like those people grew up over the last decade and became adults. Now we have 10 years of waiting for Scott Pilgrim fans to do the same.
@quercifolia it’s a shame ppl care this much honestly, i looked up “scott pilgrim MAL” found out it wasn’t on here and kept it pushing just like i did with Castlevania. but yea you’re 100% correct every time someone stumbles across scott pilgrim on netflix they’ll try to add it to their list, realize they can’t and start complaining on the forums…
Dec 4, 2023 6:23 AM

Jan 2009
im too lazy to watch because i cannot add it to my list so mal please /s

degDec 18, 2023 11:32 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever divorced your waifu? (ex-waifu)

EndlessMaria - Aug 12, 2022

48 by KitsuFrost »»
24 seconds ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 hours ago

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 hours ago

22 by MogKnight »»
3 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

41 by Eziprez »»
9 minutes ago

» So is Shin-Chan actually G rated and the Funimation Dub was like Ghost Stories or is it Adult in nature like Oruchuban Ebichu

vasipi4946 - 12 minutes ago

0 by vasipi4946 »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.