Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
This pretty much represents a revenge fight that has been in the making for a long time.

Meanwhile, Anos himself face a challenge on the frontlines. Not going to lie, I think they did a solid capturing at capturing the impact of the penultimate episode. Stakes were high and we got many characters showcasing their abilities. Hell, even the music made the episode feel impactful.

Finale may be even better.
Sep 16, 2023 8:58 AM

Dec 2021
Ah, Reno is back, and she showcases her true strength.

Ray challenges Avos in order to free his beloved Misa. However, the god of the heavens, NousGalia, comes to Avos' aid and seals Ray's Evansmana power. At that moment, Anos appears alongside Shin. Shin confronts NousGalia in order to avenge his deceased wife, but struggles against the overwhelming power of the god. Then, a voice that has not been heard in two thousand years echoes through the air from Lina. It's none other than Reno.

I can't lie Ray went all out this episode. Other than Shin seeing Reno and Shin reunite again warms my heart. And Reno doesn't play around, showing the true extent of her power. Also Misa is back baby! After splitting Avos's sources(?) one comes out as Avos and the other comes out as Misa! Her and Shin's reunion was everything. Ever since the hiatus Misfit has not missed. Also I realized that the ED has changed somewhat, it's colorful now unlike the first iteration that was dark and gritty.

That cliffhanger man, Anos is here! Next episode will be truly amazing being the finale! Anos, Reno, and Shin v. Avos begins!

Sep 16, 2023 10:34 AM
Sep 2021
Misa has been saved by Lay, Nousgalia has been punished by shin and Leno has come back. Good fights, and now it's finally time for the final battle against avos.
Sep 16, 2023 10:36 AM

Feb 2021
5:52 lol Anos isn't going to just stand here and listen!
Lena is Reno. Well, that was obvious. So dead spirits can manifest in other spirits' bodies just like that?
Time for 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮!
Last episode (of part 1) next week!
Sep 16, 2023 11:03 AM
Oct 2016
The big fights are underway. Lay taking on Avos Dillhevia to separate her from Misa and Shin getting his revenge on the god Nousgalia for killing Leno. It was very satisfying seeing Shin be able to slice of that arrogant god some more. He kept talking such trash but once he started getting jumped it was over. Leno awakening again after she promised Shin they'd reunite two thousand years later. Naturally she was hiding as that mysterious girl we saw traveling with the group. The one whom had amnesia but was still obviously Leno or someone else important. Now we got to see Leno team up with her husband Shin to fight Nousgalia. Good ole fashioned revenge as Shin continually sliced this god to pieces. He kept talking about how a God's worse are absolute but nah his time is done now. Lay trying his best to stop Avos the fake demon King, realizing the mistake of spreading those false rumors before about Avos. Some great actions scenes leading to Misa being separated from Avos. They can't survive together but Misa willing to die so Avos can't further divide the people was very noble of her. Avos summoning the rule breaking sword right as Anos himself arrived with Leno and Shin. They all will have to work together to stop this creation.
Sep 16, 2023 11:06 AM

Feb 2019
Nousgalia pack in the air finally 🙏🏾 you won’t be missed bozo. Reno’s return and Misa’s back as well. This episode had it all.

After all the horrible things Nosgalia has done, seeing him go down choking on his so called “absolute” words was poetic justice. It had to be Shin to take him down, fitting. That bitch slap that anos gave him was great as well. He’s such an arrogant bastard, seeing him actually struggle and lose was very satisfying.

Think we all knew Reno was the girl with amnesia, but it didn’t take any of the emotion away from she and Shin’s reunion after these 2000 years. For a so called “fake” love that only existed because “of a God’s word” it seemed pretty damn real to me. The relationships in this season have been awesome.

Lay v Avos leading to Misa’s release was awesome as well. They’ve set up a really good finale. Everyone vs Avos and her rule breaking sword. Everyone in this story deserves some time off to rest and be happy after all the stuff they’ve been thru. Can’t wait for the finale
Marinate1016Sep 16, 2023 11:17 AM
Sep 16, 2023 11:48 AM

Jun 2015
All in I love this show
Roch2001Sep 16, 2023 11:58 AM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 16, 2023 11:53 AM

Jan 2023
Shin and Lay are the stars of this action-focused episode.
Beautiful lines from both of them about love.
Glad to see Reno is back (for now at least)!
Can't wait for next week!
Sep 16, 2023 12:27 PM
May 2021
Finally an action packed episode. Spirit mother appeared temporarily for revenge fight. Feeling Bad for Avos Dilhevia or Misa Black cause Anos gonna kill her for sure , ngnl I feel she is much better than original cringe Misa lmao
Sep 16, 2023 3:23 PM
Aug 2022
I’m weirdly enjoying this again. I think it was just them going in to the past which I found kinda boring.

But I’m glad that’s over.
Sep 16, 2023 3:59 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Some awesome fights this episode, usually they end very quickly because it’s Misfit but they were actual full fledged battles that weren’t so easily won. First we had Shin versus Nous Galia, he kept going on about how you can’t kill a god but was facing THE god killing sword lol, but the fight was pretty great with Shin getting help from the spirits after Lina finally awakened as Leno, I’m sure no one saw that coming lol, and Nous Galia had some pretty cool powers but I kinda expected more from an actual god, or maybe Shin and Anos are just that cool that they make a god look a little disappointing by comparison lol. Nous Galia appears defeated for now too but who knows if that’s actually his end, it did seem a bit unsatisfying after all.

And Lay’s fight with goth mommy Avos was also really good, Lay took a beating with Avos having the upper hand for the most part, up until Lay pulled out a technique he learned from Shin that brought Misa back to us at long last, however this wasn’t the end of Avos as it appeared at first, I’m not sure exactly how but she’s more powerful than ever now that she has that sword, she even got her own Anos style moment when she said “Did you think whoever struck first is the fastest?” lol, I thought that was very cool giving how she’s the fake demon king and all. But now Anos has finally shown up along with Shin and Leno, the last episode will hopefully have some great Anos action.
TheColonel76Sep 16, 2023 4:10 PM
Sep 16, 2023 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
Ugh Misa's back. Was kinda hoping for a tragic end for her. Wish her speech had been cut so we could've gotten a peak of Anos V vs. Anos D action.
Sep 16, 2023 4:35 PM

Feb 2019
now the real face-off's about to start. can't wait for next week's episode.
Sep 16, 2023 5:24 PM

Sep 2020
I want the Anos fangirls back for the finale!
Sep 16, 2023 6:19 PM

Dec 2013
Love the fact that Anos could have solved this all but he isn't going to deny Leno and Shin their revenge, I was a bit confused thinking that Misa was not Shin's daughter at all but I guess she is completely their daughter but just that she was "designed" and planned by Nousgalia.
Sep 16, 2023 7:27 PM

Jul 2017
Anos and Lay vs. the fake Demon King Avos Dilhevia a.k.a Misa, to finally get rid of the evil tying the girl whom the Hero Kanon has his eyes on in love, and while NousGalia may have written the script, Anos and Shin are here to deal with him, no matter what tricks the wannabe god has on his sleeve. And to make things sweeter, the Great Spirit Mother Leno is back to assist Shin, as well as the Great Spirit Mother Enyunien that provides even more firepower, to finally put the evil god to rest.

Back to Lay and Misa, the former knows the price he paid for the girl he loves, and shoulders that burden together. With the attack that was learnt by her father, Lay manages to separate Misa from Avos, but simply put, Avos is not an easy enemy to defeat, and that's where Anos comes in for the final duel.

Now THIS is the Misfit that I know and love, simply fantastic.
Sep 16, 2023 9:18 PM
Apr 2023
Next episode is going to be fire. Anos will take on Avos and Venuzdnor but

"Just because you have power of Abolisher of reason doesn't mean you can defeat The True Demon King of Tyrrany🥶"
Sep 16, 2023 9:34 PM
Jan 2021
The demon king of violence, the brave Kanon, the great mother spirit, and the right hand of the demon king. It's too exciting for the heroes of the Mythical Age to fight together to end the tragedy that happened 2000 years ago!

Rina and leno overlapping voices, it was amazing Reno's way of speaking and strength in there voices combined-the power and reliability. Also, Hieda-san's amazing portrayal of distinguishing Avos and Misa. it's been a while since I heard Misa's voice.

looking forward to the final episode of this season!
Sep 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Feb 2018
Leno appearing again is not really a surprise lol, and it looks like Nousgalia has been dealt with. Time to see how the final battle will go next week.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 16, 2023 9:46 PM
Sep 2021
wow! this episode was awesome with intense battles and story.

Next episode gonna be awesome with Anos in battle now!!!
Sep 17, 2023 1:30 AM
Jun 2022
Embient said:
5:52 lol Anos isn't going to just stand here and listen!
Lena is Reno. Well, that was obvious. So dead spirits can manifest in other spirits' bodies just like that?
Time for 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮!
Last episode (of part 1) next week!

I believe that only the love fairy Fran can lend her body to the dead. Her rumor states :-

The love fairy Fran, lends physical body to the dead. The reincarnated lose their memories, but only those who share true love, are able to remember and convey those memories.
Sep 17, 2023 2:42 AM

Jun 2021
Anos is cool as always. Misa's parents have arrived with him. Nice to see them together again. Can't wait for the battle next episode. I'm glad there's part 2.
Sep 17, 2023 4:09 AM

May 2020
Guess finally that god is gone for good.. just took kind of close to thousand attempts from Shin but okay, if it ends well then fine ig.

Lay and Misa might have gotten their reunion, but there's that bad villain still to be dealt with. Hope Anos makes it quick in the next episode.
Sep 17, 2023 5:23 AM

Jun 2016
EPIC BATTLE !!! EPIC COMEBACK !!!

EPIC ANIME SHOW I EVER SEEN !!

EVEN NEED TO TAKE MONTHS TO WATCH REST OF THE EPISODE LEFT !!!

9/10
Sep 17, 2023 4:17 PM

Jun 2015
So youve finally playing for keeps
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 17, 2023 5:58 PM

Mar 2013
It felt rushed but somehow, I'm still enjoying it.
I can't believe it will be the last episode next week...

I wonder if we still have plenty of materials to get another sequel...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 17, 2023 6:54 PM
Jan 2021
A sequel of it already announced as season 2 to part 2 and there is plenty of source material to get atleast another 5 seasons.
Sep 17, 2023 8:24 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Ah, Reno is back, and she showcases her true strength.

Ray challenges Avos in order to free his beloved Misa. However, the god of the heavens, NousGalia, comes to Avos' aid and seals Ray's Evansmana power. At that moment, Anos appears alongside Shin. Shin confronts NousGalia in order to avenge his deceased wife, but struggles against the overwhelming power of the god. Then, a voice that has not been heard in two thousand years echoes through the air from Lina. It's none other than Reno.

I can't lie Ray went all out this episode. Other than Shin seeing Reno and Shin reunite again warms my heart. And Reno doesn't play around, showing the true extent of her power. Also Misa is back baby! After splitting Avos's sources(?) one comes out as Avos and the other comes out as Misa! Her and Shin's reunion was everything. Ever since the hiatus Misfit has not missed. Also I realized that the ED has changed somewhat, it's colorful now unlike the first iteration that was dark and gritty.

That cliffhanger man, Anos is here! Next episode will be truly amazing being the finale! Anos, Reno, and Shin v. Avos begins!
@IzanaSolos yeah!! the ending is in much more colour after the last episode, or the one before it. Where the Spirit King puts his sword on Reno's grave.
Sep 17, 2023 8:24 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to Celis_voldigoad
A sequel of it already announced as season 2 to part 2 and there is plenty of source material to get atleast another 5 seasons.
@Anos_voldi YOOOO A PART 2??? I'm excited af then
Sep 17, 2023 10:14 PM
Jan 2021
Azri3l said:
@Anos_voldi YOOOO A PART 2??? I'm excited af then

yeah, you can see here.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/48418
Sep 18, 2023 1:57 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Celis_voldigoad
@Anos_voldi

Hey bro, you should calculate it carefully, because Maou Gakuin's volume is divided into 2 parts

S1 : Vol 1 + Vol 2 + Vol ​​3
S2 : Vol 4 (Part 1 and Part 2) + Vol 5

I hope Cour 2 only adapts Volume 5 and isn't rushed like the first 4 Eps of S2, and the entirety of S1

Btw please don't Spoiler me, I counted it carefully, without looking at the Title and read it in Narou, because I counted Vol 5 there were 47 Bab
Sep 18, 2023 2:07 AM
Jan 2021
Rei_Reito said:
@Anos_voldi

Hey bro, you should calculate it carefully, because Maou Gakuin's volume is divided into 2 parts

I hope Cour 2 only adapts Volume 5 and isn't rushed like the first 4 Eps of S2, and the entirety of S1

Btw please don't Spoiler me, I counted it carefully, without looking at the Title and read it in Narou, because I counted Vol 5 there were 47 Bab

what do you mean by calculate correctly? I haven't calculated anything at all.
Sep 18, 2023 2:16 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Celis_voldigoad
Rei_Reito said:
@Anos_voldi

what do you mean by calculate correctly? I haven't calculated anything at all.
@Anos_voldi

I mean you count the entire Maou Gakuin LN which incidentally has 14 volumes with 5 seasons, The correct calculation is like this:

S3 (2 Cour) : Vol 6 + Vol 7
S4 (2 Cour) : Vol 8 + Vol 9
S5 (2 Cour) : Vol 10 + Vol 11
S6 (2 Cour) : Vol 12 + Vol 13

So with 13 Volumes already released we can get 6 Seasons 😅
Sep 18, 2023 2:19 AM
Jan 2021
Rei_Reito said:
@Anos_voldi

I mean you count the entire Maou Gakuin LN which incidentally has 14 volumes with 5 seasons, The correct calculation is like this:

I never said as exact 5 seasons, I said atleast 5 seasons.
Sep 18, 2023 2:24 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Celis_voldigoad
Rei_Reito said:
@Anos_voldi

I never said as exact 5 seasons, I said atleast 5 seasons.
@Anos_voldi

I misunderstood I'm sorry dude 🙏.
btw when do you think Cour 2 will be released? I hope Cour 2 is released next January / Winter 2024 😅
Sep 18, 2023 2:28 AM
Jan 2021
Rei_Reito said:
@Anos_voldi

I misunderstood I'm sorry dude 🙏.
btw when do you think Cour 2 will be released? I hope Cour 2 is released next January / Winter 2024 😅

NP

I think the same, that it may release in January of 2024.

Maybe they will announce it after episode 12 is aired and hopefully a new pv for s2 part 2.
Sep 18, 2023 7:42 AM
Jun 2007
Awaiting for final epic battle between Avos and Anos
Sep 18, 2023 8:37 AM
Dec 2021
Great episode. I want to fuck the black hair girl so much.
Sep 21, 2023 7:22 PM
May 2017
it seems like team anos got the decisive victory but avos dilhevia is still smirking, just what is she cooking?!

3.5/5
Sep 24, 2023 12:29 PM

Oct 2017
Good to have Reno back if it wasn't already obvious that it was her. She's sharing the love fairy's body. I hope she can somehow stay. Finally Shin beat that god. Misa and Avos Dilhevia is now separated, wonder what'll happen to them now. Will they merge back or not.
Sep 29, 2023 7:33 AM

Jan 2017
Woah this show has actual fights for once, and Avos has her own "Did you think xxxxxx" moment. This arc has truly peaked
Oct 1, 2023 8:44 AM
Jan 2018
Damn, so she was alive this whole time! Nice to see a reunion between the demon sword spirit goddess ❤️
Oct 6, 2023 6:29 PM
Dec 2022
The epic battle! God being keeps on and on about order but does not realize that Anos has the weapon to destroy order. Duh!
Oct 16, 2023 5:13 PM

Dec 2022
What an overpowered group Avos now has to contend with. Almost feel like rooting for her, since she's such a underdog here.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 30, 2023 7:55 AM
Jun 2012
The climactic battle between Goth Mommy and Overprotective Mother of the Goth Lord. Has commenced.

Will the power of unrequited love fairy be enough to assist the power of young love between the hero and his fiance?

Things are definitely getting interesting in Anos's world.
Dec 5, 2023 3:39 PM

Aug 2019
this season is just kind of boring. first one was fine.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 7:23 AM

Apr 2013
Wonder if they saved some budget for the final fight... who am I kidding, probably not.
Feb 23, 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
Avos and misa are no longer fused together, fucking kill her and please don't befriend her or anything like that
Feb 29, 11:35 AM

Jun 2020
Family reunion and Anos
Apr 11, 8:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally Reno fulfilled her promise to reunite with her beloved swordman husbando. Bt its actually borrowing the love fairy physical body? Wonder if it can be permanent, somehow, with the great power of Anoshu Polticoal, in which at this episode only served as a mere observer holding out the world to not broken apart.

Meanwhile Avos and Lay fight ended in a quiet good note since dude manage to separate Avos in half to freed real Misa. Tho Avos seems very persistent, not to submit any defeat fast enough like those stupid heavenly god, Nosegalia.

Gothic Misa is in pinch even after getting the sword of destruction on her hand, and with all the seriousness, still doubt the fake demon king stood a chance facing the true demon king of tyranny, Anoshu Polticoal. By all means really not expecting this Shin-Misa arc aka also spirit arc to last longing this far.

Have some doubts, and don't quite know what's goin with the last and the next cour of this. Still overall i am quite enjoying the nonsense happening around Anoshu Polticoal greatness.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

97 by 3rez »»
Apr 27, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

41 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

90 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

52 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

59 by badabass »»
Apr 10, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.