Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2023 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, even though this episode had some questionable battles at times, the Gundam transformations were on another level this time.

Oh and can't also forget about memorable moment between a child and their mother. It felt like a sense of a relief after all these episodes. However, I did feel like the episode was kinda underwhelming as it didn't feel as emotionally impactful as I had expected. Looks like there's some public protests about Gundams too yikes.

But still, I guess it was a way to end this ongoing story.
Jul 2, 2023 1:31 AM

Oct 2010
Welp they are married, guess they can't really show the wedding though because this show streams in China.
Jul 2, 2023 2:28 AM
Jun 2017
just finished watching it and love its final episode
Jul 2, 2023 2:29 AM

Jan 2018
This was definitely one of my favorite Gundams. I loved it sm. I wanted to see more of them but I'm satisfied with the ending. Miorine and Suletta are now married and great seeing all the characters post timeskip. Really gonna miss this show. 
Aug 2019
it's a bit out of the ordinary not killing any character and I feel like it's a bit cliche but overall it's really nice

Jan 2009
suletta, eri, petra survives

elan is a data storm now too

happy ending
Jul 2, 2023 2:30 AM

Apr 2014
This is where the story concludes and it is a happy ending. Petra is survive! Elritch is now a keychain lmao.....
The only point that I'm still not satisfied with the ending is why those Peil's aunties are still alive. Oh geeeezzz.......

Look at them and their rings 🥰🥰
AkeZZZJul 2, 2023 2:37 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 2017
I dont want to be ungrateful but the whole ending feels a bit lazy? Like the writers decided "we dont have more episodes to tie up loose ends so f**k it, lets deus ex machina everything to a happy ending"
Apr 2019
Amazing climax from this episode. Kinda disliked on the earth/spacian conflict. It feel forced
Well, it ends in a happy one. 8/10
Jul 2, 2023 2:31 AM
Apr 2017
Hmmm okay that's rare to see GUNDAM with Happy Ending ☺️
Apr 2019
OrangeMoonSG said:
I dont want to be ungrateful but the whole ending feels a bit lazy? Like the writers decided "we dont have more episodes to tie up loose ends so f**k it, lets deus ex machina everything to a happy ending"
Have to agree with this, this show should've been more than 25 episodes. 

Oct 2017
I'm so happy they got the happy ending they deserved. Suletta went above score 8 and stopped everything. Quiet Zero and the gundams vanished but luckily Eri's still with them. Miorine sold the groups assets and stopped the conflict. Also I'm so happy Suletta and Miorine are now married. Petra's alive and with Lauda too, happy for her. It was great to see everyone one last time too.

Really liked this gundam and was hoping for it to get a good ending and I'm glad it did. Gonna miss it.
Jul 2, 2023 2:33 AM
Apr 2021
the only problem is that it ended
Jul 2, 2023 2:36 AM
Jun 2023
i think they killed the show BC low Kit sales. 
Hence the Ass Pull Deus ex ending.

i mentioned my resoning in a nother thread, if anyone is interested
Jul 2, 2023 2:40 AM

Mar 2014
fk this im looking forward to kira for saving gundam series.
Jul 2, 2023 2:42 AM
Jun 2023
so, suletta marry with??? its lgbt?
Jul 2, 2023 2:50 AM

Sep 2016
That was a nice ending. Although, the whole "and then all gundams and quite zero disappeared from existence!" bit felt like a rushed way to avoid leaving any open threads for a possible second season. But at least the whole thing with Suletta's ended in a satisfying way, for me at least.

Also, kinda lame that handholding and Eri calling Mio "sister in law" is all we got, but at least they are happily married (I think). This definitely felt like it needed to be a 13 episode season.
Jul 2, 2023 2:51 AM

Sep 2016
menyusursenja said:
so, suletta marry with??? its lgbt?
Eri called her a sister in law, so they are definitely married. Probably couldn't show a yuri kiss on TV in Japan before midnight tho (idk, I'm not an expert on Japan TV law).
Jul 2, 2023 2:52 AM
Jul 2020
it was really awesome and I didn;t expect the ending to turn out like that
Jul 2, 2023 3:01 AM
Jun 2020
The whole spacian/earthian conflict could have been its own series tbh. Their attempt for world building was a bit too big for Suletta and Miorine as characters to carry.

All of that only for 99% of the audience to ask "So did they get married??". Too bad no kiss tho, probably cos this also airs in China.
Jul 2, 2023 3:04 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hell of a time for the league to reveal themselves as the villains. Still its good to see that not everyone among their ranks agree with their current action. It was nice to see kind elan one last time. But Miorine's speech was one hell of bombshell that was super effective. The reaction of Peil's leaders was priceless. The data storm sure provided a nice opportunity to see friends and comrades long departed one last time. The timeskip was a nice way to end the series with. Petra finally got her wish while doing well to survive thanks to pros limbs. Though it would take time the age of peace between the two races are off to a good start. Overall a pretty calm ep that managed to end the series on a peaceful note and allow us to see the results of their labors for both races after the cast's long journey.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2023 3:11 AM
Nov 2021
IluVG-Dam said:

I believe it was durning an investors call Bandai said G-Witch Gunpla sales are highest sales of any series. So considering it’s just HG sales that says a lot for the popularity of the series.
Jul 2, 2023 3:14 AM
Nov 2021
I’m okish with the ending. I was really hoping this would be a proper 50 episode Gundam series but it doesn’t look like that’s going to be the case unless they do a sequel series like Seed and GSD.
Jul 2, 2023 3:16 AM
Aug 2018
Somewhat of a rushed ending, imo, but decent enough.
Wish we had more time, or an extra episode, to see everyone after that time skip, but still. Visuals are the highlight, tho.

Season had a ton of ups, some downs, and it felt rushed at times, but overall, really enjoyed the series.

A decent 8/10 overall, for me.
Jul 2, 2023 3:18 AM

Jan 2009
wedding rings so Miorine and Suletta got married and Eri is now an accessory and the sister in law obviously

Jul 2, 2023 3:20 AM
Oct 2020
Wholesome AF for ur Avg Gundam Standard
Jul 2, 2023 3:21 AM

Oct 2019
It's kinda underwhelming for final episode, but fortunately they took happy ending approach. Was expecting it'll be a tragedy like IBO, but won't complain on yuri ending (just like IBO Kudelia and Atra).
andrearionaJul 2, 2023 3:27 AM
Jul 2, 2023 3:25 AM
Sep 2015
Where's the kiss scene I've been waiting for? And no, I don't mean Suletta and Miorine, I mean Guel and Shaddiq.
Jul 2, 2023 3:26 AM

Jul 2012
Well, this was a mess. 

At least it had some entertaining fights, which are also lacking in quantity. No idea what were they thinking when managing the pacing for this, first season was very slow with little enough substance to justify it, while this second half was rushed to the very end.

Not my cup of tea, this latest Gundam, I'm disappointed. I guess the demographic for this one is younger in age too, I may prefer the more mature ones.

And for a Gundam making allusions to Ikuhara anime works, this was especially disappointing for how shallow it has been in its overarching themes and elements, I feel baited.

6/10, and I think I'm being generous.
DanpmssJul 2, 2023 3:37 AM
Jul 2, 2023 3:29 AM
Dec 2009
Gigant pile of nothing
Jul 2, 2023 3:34 AM

Apr 2020
Woah it's the final episode. Glad that it ended happily for them!
Jul 2, 2023 3:37 AM
Oct 2020
THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!
Jul 2, 2023 3:38 AM

May 2018
what a  fast pace. 6/10.
But I'm glad they got married!
Jul 2, 2023 3:39 AM

Feb 2012
Overall an improvement over S1 but these last three episodes felt too much of a blend of the 00S2, Unicorn, and Eva 3.0+1.0 endings, Ōkouchi can't stop making Eva-lite.

The criminals of the Benerit Group are on the run with Shaddiq scapegoated for Quiet Zero. Not asking for them to get a death penalty but after Rustal got his way in IBO, Delling and CEOs not being brought to justice other losing his assets is quiet the cop out.
Fortress_MaximusJul 2, 2023 4:46 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 2, 2023 3:43 AM
Sep 2021
I don't even know where I would begin explaining how much of an absolute mess this ending (and the second half in general really) is. I lost count of the number of times I said 'why?' or 'that's convenient' during this episode.
Jul 2, 2023 3:48 AM

Feb 2019
OrangeMoonSG said:

Lazy idea, but very well conducted.

I couldn’t care less if the idea is lazy or not, what matters is the enjoyment of it.
mlem

Also read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru (Bless Botan)
Jul 2, 2023 3:52 AM
Sep 2021
Wow the perfect wrap up for this series, sad that it ended but it was a good treat.
Jul 2, 2023 3:59 AM
Mar 2022
nice ending but the the 3 year time skip was random af lol.
Jul 2, 2023 4:01 AM
Nov 2022
So that's it. I didn't have any hopes left and the ending (just like the entire show) was super rushed, but at the very least they gave it a happy conclusion. Even though it is lazy af, it's still better than nothing. This is still going to be the worst Gundam in recent memory
Jul 2, 2023 4:02 AM

Dec 2010
Average ending to an average series. In the end it never really felt like a Gundam show for some reason. The yuri was kinda useless. Remove it and nothing would change.
Jul 2, 2023 4:04 AM
Nov 2022
DavidArcher said:
I don't even know where I would begin explaining how much of an absolute mess this ending (and the second half in general really) is. I lost count of the number of times I said 'why?' or 'that's convenient' during this episode.

Sums it up nicely. Whatever felt promising about season 1 went straight down the cliff in season 2. A mess, to be sure. But yuri shills don't care about that as long as they get a kiss or whatever. This anime doesn't deserve the high rating it has right now
Jul 2, 2023 4:08 AM
Oct 2017
amazing season finale
Jul 2, 2023 4:10 AM
Jun 2023
deg said:
wedding rings so Miorine and Suletta got married and Eri is now an accessory and the sister in law obviously

what a fling absolute garbage for simps 🤡
Worst ending possible and it's an IA generic trash ending
Jul 2, 2023 4:13 AM
Jul 2019
IluVG-Dam said:

I doubt so. First time I encountered difficulty getting main Kits. Aerial, first or 2nd all sold out as soon as it touched the shelf.
Jul 2, 2023 4:19 AM

Mar 2015
I quite enjoyed this show up until the last 2 episodes.
Jul 2, 2023 4:22 AM
Jul 2019
There might be an episode 25 but in Anime disc.
They might have more content but due to sensitivity it is combined, that's why it felt rush.
Jul 2, 2023 4:32 AM

Jun 2019
I was hoping for Martin with Secelia.
Jul 2, 2023 4:35 AM

Aug 2019
Bit of a weaker ending, felt like this peaked towards the end of S1 and start of S2

How did Martin actually survive to the end

Info on the SEED Freedom movie came out earlier today, hoping they keep this production quality up for the return of jesus Yamato

Jul 2, 2023 4:37 AM

Sep 2021
That ending was decent. For how this show was on a downtrend, they at least made this, well, unexpected ending satisfying. It's nice to see everyone survived and got their happy end. Except for Shaddiq, but at least he could do something for Miorine. However, I still can't believe it was actually the end.

With how Season 1 ended on a (literal) bang, I had very high hopes for this season. And, even though they already had some cracks, I believe the first 3 episodes (up to Sophie's death & The situation on Earth) were brilliant.
But in retrospective, everything after that just wasn't. Although the tension and excitement of this show was always incredibly high for me, the plot became rushed as there were too many plot strings set up to finish in just 24 episodes. The amount of characters was also just too high for that. And the saddest part is how incredibly intriguing all of those plot strings and characters were! Cutting this show short wasted so, so much potential! So many plot strings were abandoned, the ones finished weren't satisfying and many scenes, such as a flashback for Suletta or Miorine, were really missing.

Now for the good points. There are still quite a few. The mech battles were stunning. The Mercury family plotline was one of the greatest I've ever seen. I still believe Prospera and Eri are the best characters in the show and if it wasn't for her wasted potential, Suletta would be up there too. And, as mentioned above, some other parts of the plot, such as Elan Original & Peil, Delling & Notrette or the Earthian Vs. Spacian conflict, had me very interested.

As for the final rating, I must say this is a tough one. Because I really have to evaluate how "Wasted potential" affects everything. Because the anticipation during this season was, up to episode 9, just great. But that was all in expectation for two more seasons. And if this was a "season 2 out of 4", it would have still been a 9/10, even with the awful episode 10 & 11.

In the end, I'd say it's a high 7/10.

The one thing I kept despite the wasted potential was my interest for the Gundam francise. Surely it's just a coincidence that the two shows I watched both really messed up in the second season and threw away their potential. Right?
Well, at least I hope that's it.
Jul 2, 2023 4:38 AM

Nov 2015
That's all?

Tbh, while I'm pretty satisfied with this, I'm also disappointed because this ended way too optimistic for my taste.

Well, I guess the only positive thing I can get out of this final episode is that: this could potentially end way worse.

With this, I can confidently say that my favorite episode in season 2 would be that Guel exclusive episode 15.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

92 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2023

127 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2023

157 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by BiggKab »»
Apr 7, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

97 by BiggKab »»
Apr 7, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.