Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 10, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
What a meal, or more like a feast. 

Not going to lie, this episode had some amusing moments especially seeing the reactions from Kyoutarou. Maybe he should be more careful to not break his arm. They're also in the social media age where LINE is too popular. But seriously, Kyoutarou's reactions to seeing Anna gets more and more meme-like.
Jun 10, 2023 10:00 AM

May 2020
Vacation calls for visiting home and stuff, and that is how it was going for Ichikawa, until he went for a simple stroll and recalled that one promise to Yamada of sending pictures of snow.. and fell and just broke his arm. Dude broke his arm for a girl, so it’s fine though. Though hey, as soon as Yamada got word of it, she instantly called him… a video-call. It goes without saying he got busted by his own sister, sleeping just by his side lol. 

Though the big sister being a fine girl, didn’t pry further. I mean that way Ichikawa and Yamada had a phone call in peace too, just a simple phone call talking about nothing of relevance. It’s enough for now, just as their status of being “friends”. Still sister teasing Ichikawa was fun to see. She knows there’s a chance. 

ANYWAYS FACT OF THE MATTER, ALWAYS ATTEND VIDEO CALLS WITH A EARPHONE OR HEADPHONE ON.

They exchanged souvenirs, which for some reason made Yamada hyper-happy. She’s good with whatever Ichikawa gifts her :)  But there’s something which ain’t good, and that is this wannabe philanderer senpai. Atleast Ichikawa spoke his mind when he was asking for Yamda’s id, but the real winner was Moe. Great wingwoman.

Just one more episode now..:(
Jun 10, 2023 10:02 AM
Aug 2022
Heeh.... Sister Caught him red hand😏😏😆😆😂.
How Convincing Ichikawa-kun "just Tomodachi"?!! Not very convincing.
Miyo-Senpai he really getting in my nerves.
I am really excited for next episode 🔥🔥
Ricky16Jun 10, 2023 10:20 AM
Jun 10, 2023 10:25 AM
Jun 2022
Good episode like every anime right now especially romance typically use social media now especially LINE, times had change now from a landline telephone to flip phones and then LINE, regarding the episode It's good I'll give it a 9/10
Jun 10, 2023 11:09 AM

Apr 2016
Dude, how unlucky one can be to have your arm broken from that, lol, but it was all the more worth of that sporty bra video call, oh yeah.

Also, i've noticed it before, but our main-kun's older sister isn't exactly the typical archetype of a older sister we see often, she is actually a nice and caring one, with understanding. And as im not 13 years old, i'm not bothered by the touchy senpai who makes moves on Yamada.
Jun 10, 2023 11:32 AM
Feb 2009
Well, they did it again. Another great episode.
Jun 10, 2023 11:34 AM

Dec 2022
i might be blind but i dont see how they are alike like not at all also i guess he finally realized his feelings and if he doesnt confess in the next episode and they drag it for another season im dropping this
Jun 10, 2023 11:37 AM
May 2023
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
Jun 10, 2023 11:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
An annual family trip huh sounds like fun. Kyo was lucky that he only got off with a busted hand. Anna really needs to watch herself when she's worried lol. Still she really is an expert in making his heart race. Looks like Kyotaro managed to score some friends in Yamada's circle. Its nice seeing them be more closer and honest with each other.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2023 11:40 AM

Mar 2021
Another really good episode with slight reordering to events that made a certain amount of sense in the flow of the episode. I thought the pacing was still good as they were able to cover a lot of material without cutting much out.

One small detail that is slightly different due to the reordering compared to the manga: when Ichikawa sends the text to Yamada saying "I told her were friends, for now," it is basically the last interaction they have for the evening (after the cat-mantis stamp), leaving Yamada to excitedly contemplate what possibilities "friends, for now" entails (even falling asleep with the phone in her had). It follows the long pattern in both the manga and anime of Ichickawa inadvertently sending romantic gestures Yamada's way, which does not really come across with the same impact in this interpretation.

But this is a pretty minor quibble. I like the way the events played out in the anime and if I had not previously read the manga, I would probably not even think twice about it. Again, I am really enjoying this adaptation. 
Jun 10, 2023 11:44 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder what percentage of Anna's wardrobe is Abidas products.

They should raise the rating of this anime, more uncensored hand-holding in this episode.

Anna have great friends.
Jun 10, 2023 11:48 AM

Oct 2017
They are so cute together, freaking adorable. Anna casually holding his hands, bold. His sister is onto them, I want to see her interact with Anna. It'll be really amusing. Also Ichikawa did great not giving into preassure.

Can't believe it's ending next week, need more.
Jun 10, 2023 11:48 AM

Feb 2019
Easily best episode of the Saturday seasonals.

Kyo saw Yamada in the sports bra and wanted to get one off instantly lmao. Too real.

😩 we gotta be heading towards a confession next week because things are at a boiling point with Yamada and Kyo. Texting daily, late night calls, random FaceTimes, just wanting to hear each other voices, handholding in PUBLIC etc

The blonde dude that’s obsessed with Yamada is really getting annoying man. Does he really think a girl is just gonna be happy that you randomly got their number? He’s such a loser honestly needs a good smack. The ushio OST when Kyo said “no I just don’t want to” was perfect. So proud of his character development

And there we have it. Kyo finally honest with himself and said the quiet part out loud. Gotta be a confession next week for the finale 😩 only one more episode left.
Marinate1016Jun 10, 2023 11:53 AM
Jun 10, 2023 11:49 AM

Mar 2020
Yet another fantastic episode of the "most improved" anime of the season, with the family trip, and more very amusing moments between Kyoutaro and Anna. The direction was spot-on again, and I love Kyoutaro's development and his realization of his feelings. Everyone's a wingwoman at this point, between Kyoutaro's sister, and now Moeko too, who got him to admit to his feelings toward Anna, at least in a way. 

Can't believe this awesome show ends next week, I'll definitely miss it.
Jun 10, 2023 12:02 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
considering he said "one day" makes me believe we ain't getting a confession next episode and regardless, this only having one more to go kills me, i require a sequel announcement after the last episode.

Jun 10, 2023 12:09 PM

Mar 2021
Another great episode Feel bad for Ichikawa breaking his arm but good on him for not giving that guy Yamada's Line number I really hope we get a second season
Jun 10, 2023 12:09 PM
Mar 2015
Finally admitted he likes her
Jun 10, 2023 12:11 PM
Aug 2021
most deserved sky rocket scoring list climber show in a while. love the shows that manage to stay away from the silly tropes (the mc might be the obvious trope) and deliver truly Seinen.

now...don't hate me...but...if anyone has ever read Nana to Kaoru .... I can't help but compare them as very similar characters....hence imagine Yamada in the Nana situations XD. you're welcome.
Jun 10, 2023 12:23 PM

Jan 2021
Ok now the anime is freezing up after all the INCREDIBLE stuff we got in the past eps
Don´t get me wrong, this ep solo can beat entire animes but indeed this was more chill

Jun 10, 2023 12:25 PM

Jul 2017
Nice episode overall again, like the friendship building between Moeko and Ichikawa at the end there. The rest of the stuff with Ichikawa and Yamada, whether on the phone with Yamada reinacting a manga scene or having cute moments with him while outside, continues to be really pleasant and fun to watch. Good to see himself acknowledge his feelings more and more, now he's just got to build more confidence in himself to actually be able to pop the question without any inferiority complex kicking in. At least with the way things are going, he does indeed have more of a chance growing with each episode.
Jun 10, 2023 12:35 PM
Feb 2022
Still good show my mind didint wander to somthing els
Jun 10, 2023 12:48 PM
Sep 2020
Just ended the episode, normally i dont talk like this but why that son of a b***** (aka Nanjou Haruya) peeked at Ichikawa phone, without his consent, they arent even friends, the least they are is acquaintances? this is cleary a privacy invasion it is like you are walking on the street and some random dude aproach behind your back and see what are you doing with your phone.

this was just me venting out but when there is everyone using social medias you have to have a bit of civility and understand that everyone needs their one space

sorry for the bad language at the beggining 😤
Jun 10, 2023 12:50 PM
Sep 2018
Another great episode, honestly best anime of this season. (Oshi No Ko watchers, don't kill me.)
Jun 10, 2023 12:52 PM

Jan 2014
Zaxphred said:
i might be blind but i dont see how they are alike like not at all also i guess he finally realized his feelings and if he doesnt confess in the next episode and they drag it for another season im dropping this
He was referring to how they were both nervous about giving each other a gift.
Jun 10, 2023 1:20 PM
Jun 2021
Stark700 said:
What a meal, or more like a feast. 

Not going to lie, this episode had some amusing moments especially seeing the reactions from Kyoutarou. Maybe he should be more careful to not break his arm. They're also in the social media age where LINE is too popular. But seriously, Kyoutarou's reactions to seeing Anna gets more and more meme-like.

LINE is actually the most used messanging app in Japan. Like for example in Latin America we mostly use WhatsApp or in USA they use Messenger
Jun 10, 2023 1:29 PM

Nov 2017
It's actually a great ep! The fakeout beginning, Ichikawa's character development was nice too and even Yamaada's friends like him now (not romantically ofc!)
Jun 10, 2023 1:29 PM
Oct 2022
brabo demais neguin
Jun 10, 2023 1:46 PM

Mar 2023
this was a good episode plus i love to see some Kana appearances. 10/10 once again
My Candys!

Jun 10, 2023 2:23 PM
Nov 2021
This show continues to prove why its a great romance. Actual progression happening in a season with characters who are intelligent and feel so real
Jun 10, 2023 2:39 PM
Mar 2021
A lot of super cute moments this episode. I don't know why but the scene of Yamada following the commands her dog was given was too cute. At first I think it was just anxeity that her dog wasn't preforming tricks, then she snuck in and stole that paw trick like it was meant for her. Just as the dog was about to do it too. 😭

I think it's also really sweet that Ichi remembered that Yamada likes dogs, it shows he pays attention to the things she says, which imo is really important in a partner. It makes the gift he chose for her a lot more thoughtful imo. Even though I'm sure she would have loves snacks too.
Jun 10, 2023 2:41 PM

Sep 2018
Wow, full on coercive control from that piece of shit Haruya...

Well done for facing him down Kyoutarou.

However, points deducted for instant boner video call !!

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jun 10, 2023 3:02 PM
Aug 2020
Another 10/10 ep, im so looking forward every ep, hope this last forever. Dropped yamada so hard cuz il sleep on that boring romance with boring mc.
Jun 10, 2023 3:14 PM
Jun 2023
perfect perfect perfect perfect!!!!!!
Jun 10, 2023 3:32 PM

Nov 2021
Why did this show have to get so good towards the end.. I really hope the director turns this into a multi season thing like he did with Takagi-san.
Jun 10, 2023 3:33 PM
May 2023
i want me sum hoes like that
Jun 10, 2023 3:37 PM
May 2020
bro said his feelings to someone else, deffo getting there fr fr
Jun 10, 2023 4:12 PM
Oct 2014
they are so sweeeeet
Jun 10, 2023 4:27 PM

May 2019
Another great episode although unfortunately Kyotaro broke his arm. It's cool that his sister supports him and hardly teased him about his relationship, btw it was hilarious how only after she found out Anna wrote the sloppy get well card that Kyotaro has a chance with her, good 'ol airhead Anna lol.

The gift exchange was nice and Anna being sneaky again took an opportunity to hold Kyotaro's hand. Towards the end I hoped that Kyotaro would stand his ground against that guy that wanted Anna's contact info and he did. Also, props for Anna's friend for getting themselves away from that slimy guy.
Jun 10, 2023 4:53 PM

Sep 2015
NOOOO This is the second last episode! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Next week is the last!!

Can ANYONE tell me that there is going to be a second season!?
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 10, 2023 4:54 PM

Sep 2015
animejas said:
Nice episode overall again, like the friendship building between Moeko and Ichikawa at the end there. The rest of the stuff with Ichikawa and Yamada, whether on the phone with Yamada reinacting a manga scene or having cute moments with him while outside, continues to be really pleasant and fun to watch. Good to see himself acknowledge his feelings more and more, now he's just got to build more confidence in himself to actually be able to pop the question without any inferiority complex kicking in. At least with the way things are going, he does indeed have more of a chance growing with each episode.

I see that you and Ryuheishun has the similar score of 8 for this anime lol.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 10, 2023 4:59 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
Jun 10, 2023 5:33 PM
Apr 2022
I doubt we get a confession from ichikawa this season but i am curious what the next episode will be about
Jun 10, 2023 5:40 PM
May 2017
i just died from diabetes by watching this eps, so damn sweet!
Jun 10, 2023 5:51 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Now hear me out, it sucks that Ichikawa broke his arm, but it got us that amazing video call, so hell yeah Ichikawa broke his arm! Yamada really called him with full cleavage out which got our man upset he can’t beat his meat lmao, I have to respect the self control tho. And now Ichikawa’s sister Kana knows about Yamada which interestingly didn’t go quite the way I thought, or how Ichikawa thought lol, I think we got a potential wingwoman with how she said that he might have a chance, I really liked her smug face there too lol.

And I swear Yamada doing the commands meant for her dog was so cute, but damn she really was out in that weather with her shoulders out like that lol, they even called attention to the cold, but perhaps she was bearing it to give Ichikawa some fanservice, who knows lol. And damn Moeka with the save, never saw her being the type to do that but she’s actually super based, she even invited Ichikawa to the girls’ slumber party and I bet she would have followed through on it lol.

And I absolutely can’t believe it but we have 1 episode left, I’m gonna be so sad when this ends, I think this is gonna be a 10/10 for me, without a doubt one of the best shows of Spring 2023.
Jun 10, 2023 5:53 PM
Feb 2023
yo great progress Ichikawa

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 10, 2023 6:05 PM
Aug 2020
Great episode,Ichikawa can not hold it anymore…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 10, 2023 6:12 PM

Nov 2010
Instead of usual Miss boyfriend's barrier, Ichihara Ichikawa and Moeko union protected Yamada this time.
Jun 10, 2023 6:15 PM

Jan 2021
Ichikawa ended up on the most unfortunate scenario. 4 days back he was visiting his grandma and staying there and still texting with Yamada. Ichikawa wanted to send a nice picture to Yamada of the snow there but when he finally found it he slipped and fell and when his sister found him, he broke his arm.

Ichikawa had a nice call with Yamada that evening but Kana noticed it. Ichikawa returns and finds Yamada letting her dog out, they both go the park and Ichikawa gives his souvenir to Yamada, she's happy with it. Ichikawa goes to buy a drink but Haruya meets him and he basically gets dragged along to a restaurant. This Haruya guy starts talking shit about Yamada but Ichikawa is like "not today". Moeko is there to save the day. Ichikawa has finally said that he loves her.
Jun 10, 2023 7:57 PM
Mar 2023
Great episode as always but only one episode is left to air. This makes me kinda sad :(
Jun 10, 2023 7:58 PM
Mar 2022
It is sad because next week will be last episode, I hope it is continue and get season 2
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

367 by Playcool »»
May 3, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2023

216 by Playcool »»
Apr 29, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

121 by Playcool »»
Apr 28, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

280 by Playcool »»
Apr 28, 3:43 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

22 by Mattinator95 »»
Apr 26, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.