Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2023 7:13 AM

May 2022
Bullying is the central theme of a lot of great anime, like Say I Love You, and March Comes in Like a Lion. My Clueless First Friend takes a very light-hearted and comic approach to the subject. This show is so sweet and cute that you forget that the subject is the sad tale of a bullied introvert.

The new feline side character is a great addition to the show. The summer is starting out great for our Clueless Friend and the Grim Reaper. Maybe we'll get a festival and fireworks next!
Apr 16, 2023 7:28 AM

Apr 2014
Another cat adoption. lmao... This season has a lot of cat adoption.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 16, 2023 7:29 AM

Mar 2021
Nishimura is just a cutie its amazing to see Takada became close with her and give the friendship and support she deserves
Apr 16, 2023 7:46 AM
Mar 2021
Takada stares at Nishimura's new swimsuit for a while is sus.
Apr 16, 2023 7:55 AM

Feb 2022
Kuro, standard name for a Black cat really, very cute though and we do see him in the op.

Takada really is continuing to say EVERYTHING right to and about Nishimura.

Still no sight and Nishimura did not mention her mother when making plans but did say about Obon and visiting family graves, i think she died early on
Apr 16, 2023 8:01 AM

Dec 2022
this story is very interesting
Apr 16, 2023 8:01 AM

Jul 2015
My heart can't handle the wholesomeness! Great episode!
Apr 16, 2023 8:05 AM
Sep 2021
It's summer time so our Mc's plan their agenda and follow according to it like having a swim at the pool, going to the hills, playing etc..
Apr 16, 2023 9:00 AM

Dec 2020
This show is so cute and wholesome but good that some shows bring this subject bullying and yeah takeda always said everything what’s on his mind.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 16, 2023 9:17 AM

Mar 2016
I wish these two were in college, so I could scream "just marry already" to the tv.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 16, 2023 9:34 AM

Mar 2020
Not much to say, this is just great and super wholesome, still my favourite new show of the spring season. Takada is an airhead in the most positive ways possible, no bullies can beat this guy. I do wonder how Akane and Taiyou's family situation looks like, I'm guessing they share a similar situation there, with at least one parent potentially dead for both families, since only Akane's dad and Taiyou's sister were shown so far from their families.
Apr 16, 2023 9:57 AM

Nov 2013
LOL i can't with this, it's too cute and funny

also wtf are with this turn arounds? i love it hahaha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 16, 2023 9:59 AM

Dec 2013
Thanks to the cat now Kasahara got one step closer to Nishimura, soon she will be another victim to Nishimura's cuteness, that girl with glasses is a piece of garbage, at least Kitagawa ends up like a fool.
Apr 16, 2023 10:32 AM
Mar 2015
Cute e cat and bathing suit
Apr 16, 2023 10:38 AM

Feb 2019
Man this is genuinely some of the cutest shit I’ve ever seen. My mood is instantly improved when watching this. I just love how Takada says exactly what’s on his mind to Nishimura so she never has to feel insecure or unsure of herself around him.

I also like how he’s never too pushy with her like with the summer agenda. To him she is genuinely an amazing person and he doesn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t like her. Real friend
Marinate1016Apr 16, 2023 10:42 AM
Apr 16, 2023 11:46 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Well, while Takada-kun's praises for Nishimura-san can be a bit tiresome, this time they got a bit toned down at least and we were shown more of the other characters, though not a lot. I'd like to think the show will progressively leave the praises as often for more character development but I'm not confident in that.

Also, there're so many still frames.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 16, 2023 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
The cuteness 'o' meter has risen near to its limit in this episode! X3

As an owner of a tiny, but adorable black cat, I smiled throughout the whole segment focused on Takada and Nishimura dealing with the abandoned kitty. I'm glad that Nishimura and her father took it in and is comfortable at her home now. =)

Same goes for how they went to the library, even though they were breaking the rules, which was daring and cute. After that, it was the pool segment that I enjoyed the most, where Nishimura looked great in her cute bikini, which Takada really liked and, thanks to his airhead nature, used it to his advantage to make one of the teasing bullies eat his own words.

I hope the rest of their Summer vacation is filled with more cuteness and fun!
Apr 16, 2023 1:01 PM

Jul 2007
I'm always giggling like a school girl when I watch this show. What a great pick me up episode. I love the barrage of compliments Takada dishes out, such a kind and wholesome character. Now I'm just waiting for him to start blushing and getting embarrassed alongside Nishimura.
Apr 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Dec 2022
This anime is so purifying. Also, I love the innocence of takada xdd
What an amasing anime.
(Sorry for my bad english. I'm using google translate since ''All posts in the main forum must be in English.'')
mini_nejiiApr 18, 2023 8:45 AM
Apr 16, 2023 1:57 PM

Nov 2016
Takada ain't clueless at all, he knew exactly how to mess with Kitagawa lol. Good for Nishimura, he made her day.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 16, 2023 4:14 PM
Mar 2021
Another very cute and wholesome episode
Apr 16, 2023 5:20 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This show follows the rule of cute, throw in a cat and it’s automatically cuter lol, and Takada is right about it being cuteness overload. And looks like the cat, who’s name is Kuro, already won over Kasahara who loves cats and went crazy over those pictures lol, cats really do bring us all together. Also really loved the bit where Nishimura and Takada snuck into the library and made summer vacation plans together, they got caught but it was very worth.

The pool bit was also very nice, Takada expertly shut down Kitagawa once again and ended up turning the teasing back on him lol, and Nishimura was very cute in her new swimsuit and Takada made sure she knew it after initially not telling her straight, it’s a wonder this girl hasn’t exploded yet lol.

Also I hope we end up getting more bits between Nishimura and her dad, I really liked the bit when they were shopping together!
Apr 16, 2023 6:57 PM

Jul 2017
An abandoned cat that Nishimura found, it would be granted that it'll be treated in the same Grim Reaper way, though just like the usual criticisms from the guys under Kitagawa, Takada just doesn't care, and despite the same untasteful claims as before, Sumire Kasahara looks to be a potential friend. On the topic of summer vacation though, it doesn't seem that Nishimura has a lot on her agenda, and the clueless friend is the happy-go-lucky, free-spirited boy who is more than happy to fill his slots for her. Even so much as spending time in the library alone for the two to concoct plans for summer vacation, Nishimura is slowly opening up to him, and true as though, they did have a moment of hiding under the desk together. Too bad they got caught, but it was well worth the thought.

Summer vacation begins, and going to the school pool, it'll be weird for 5th graders to show up in their school swimsuit, and no one other than Nishmura's dad understands it the most. It'll be an obvious embarrassment to show in her new swimsuit, though Takada is also here to accompany her, and shut down Kitagawa as per the usual. Nishimura's swimsuit is definitely cute, and he even told to her straight in the most wholesome eargasm way, so that she can rest easy.

Honestly, just smile and be happy Nishimura, Takada accepts your all.
Apr 16, 2023 7:46 PM

May 2018
I guess nothing is going to change in this show eh? The formula is basically the same in every episode, but I think it's okay at this point, I wasn't really enjoying it at first but somehow it looks fine to me now. Still, it became a bit stale already.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 16, 2023 7:50 PM
Apr 2023
I just love this show - there is really that bubbly and iyashikei feels that go so well with the young love theme.
Apr 16, 2023 9:48 PM
Oct 2009
It was good. Easy and funny
Apr 16, 2023 10:33 PM
Apr 2023
masterpiece
wey wey wey, esta madre esta bien bonita cabron, me purifico el alma tan dañada por culpa del pinche tec
pero bueno solo espero que lo adapten bien porque el manga, mira chavito este manga es de los GOD
Apr 17, 2023 12:20 AM
Mar 2023
That boy fills me with pride!
Apr 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Nov 2013
They're so cute. It pains my heart though how the girl has such low self esteem due to bullying... Hopefully this changes at the end. Takada's 1 in a million. A friend everyone needs.
Apr 17, 2023 3:46 AM
Nov 2018
nishimura so cute tho in that swimsuit😍 so fkin kawaii, just like kitagawa-kun said

"that's should be illegal — cause being so cute" LOL 🤣 love the way takada-kun turnit around
Apr 17, 2023 4:20 AM

Oct 2016
Not only is Takada a Rizz God, he has also mastered the art of the uno reverse card.

You know I feel like Takada knows what he's doing sometimes, especially at that part where Kitagawa was teasing Nishimura's swimsuit. That boy was visibly ticked off the way he gripped Nishimura's hands and then proceeded to uno reverse card all over. 

Another really cute episode, Nishimura and Takada are too precious.
Apr 17, 2023 4:23 AM

Dec 2020
Takada's logic is weird but it helps to ward off the bullies. Another wholesome episode :)
Apr 17, 2023 5:42 AM
Oct 2021
Another 10.

Takada keeps on complimenting Nishimura, specially for her swimsuit (Me be like: Damn, I wanna go back to the elementary school days again!!).

Looks like Kasahara gonna get more close to Nishimura thanks to the black cat.

Maybe we get an Obon and Natsumatsuri special episode up next.
Apr 17, 2023 6:11 AM

Feb 2020
Everything is cute in this episode! Kuro is an adorable cat! 

I liked that Nishimura-san is opening up and interacting more with Takada-kun and Hino-kun. 

Kasahara-san and the girl with glasses may become close friends with our lead pair. I cannot wait! >_<

Apr 17, 2023 11:57 AM

Jan 2021
Oh wow Takada found a cat and wants that Akane it adopts, which she did. Sumire loves the cat pictures because they don't allow cats in her apartment building, lmao. The summer vacation begins and they write an agenda as to what they're going to do. Akane hasn't much to write while Takada goes wild. Takada insists to see Akane's page but she says no, its the first time i saw Takada say sorry i think. 

Rain starts and Akane doesn't have her umbrella with her, but she finds Takada in the hallway and he doesn't have one as well, they both decide to write down something for to do in the summer vacation, but the pen broke and they sneak into the library room, when they hear a teacher coming in they hide but forgot their sheets of paper and they get caught lol. The next day its nice weather and they decide to go to the pool but Akane wants to buy herself a new swimsuit because she doesn't wanna wear the school one. Akane then arrives at the school swimming pool and Takada is behind her, Takada throws one long stare at her swimsuit lmao. Kitagawa ofcourse comes with his stupid bullying but Takada backs her up and all is done. Hino then arrives with some drinks and they have a fun time at the pool and at the end of the day, Takada & Akane take a detour towards home, which looked nice. 
Apr 18, 2023 1:12 AM

Dec 2020
Note to self: Don't mess with Takada. Dude can insult in such ways that one'll remember for a long time.

Now, as a person who is not a big fan of pool, there was not much for me on the notable side so this episode was meh. But not in a bad sense. Idk.

For card delivery, please click the picture on right
Apr 18, 2023 7:46 AM
Apr 2017
This show is simply sooo cute! It must be the best anime of the Season for me.
Apr 18, 2023 10:29 PM

Nov 2014
Come on, don't you get happy watching this?
"A man has a choice, I chose the impossible. I built a city where the artists would not fear the censor, where the great would not be constrained by the small, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality. I chose to build Rapture. But my city was betrayed by the weak. So I ask you my friend, if your life were the prize, would you kill the innocent? Would you sacrifice your humanity?"
―Andrew Ryan
Apr 19, 2023 3:31 AM
Apr 2022
DUUUDEEE THIS ANIME IS TOO CUTEEE FOR MEEEE <3333333
Apr 19, 2023 6:11 AM
Jan 2022
Takada is the type of guy who can won a twitter argument without even knowing it. MY GUY CAN TURN INSULT INTO A COMPLIMENT
Apr 19, 2023 9:38 AM

Aug 2019
This episode was soooo cute! >w<
Apr 19, 2023 10:10 AM
Jun 2022
Maravilhoso demais esse annime, para quem ainda nao assistiu, recomendo!
Apr 19, 2023 1:13 PM
May 2020
I wish everyone had a Takada in their lives. He's giving Nishimura incredible security. All the episodes are being precious and it leaves me with a big smile at the end 💜
Apr 20, 2023 10:45 AM
Apr 2023
Definitivamente uno de los animes de los que menos se habla en este season y uno de los mejores, simplemente no puedo con el.
Apr 20, 2023 6:49 PM
Aug 2021
So wholesome. Love this anime so much.
Apr 20, 2023 10:59 PM

Mar 2008
Nice to see the tables turned on Kitagawa lol
Apr 20, 2023 11:29 PM

Jul 2019
A potential new friend shows up, lured in by the cat.

Everyone should have a friend like Takada. So supportive, happy and clueless.
Apr 25, 2023 8:30 AM
Aug 2021
its quite repetitive and tropish up to this point
Apr 27, 2023 3:32 PM

Sep 2020
Now one more girl can start to be closer to her after seeing her cat, he's gradually helping her get more friends.
May 3, 2023 12:24 AM

Jan 2021
I couldn't stop smiling... this is pure innocence. Even Nishimura is really cute in her swimsuit! >< ♡

If they stay like that then that girl with glasses and Kitagawa-kun will really become hard bullies when they're teenagers.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2023

54 by DebiPS »»
Apr 6, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2023

84 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2023

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

50 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2023

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 5:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.