Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2023 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
This was Anisphia and Euphie's personal way to resolve their differences. Tbh, this felt like it was building up from the start so I'm not surprised that they end up on opposite sides in the season finale.

Glad to see this have a happy ending, although quite predicable as well. I mean seriously, they were meant to be together from start to finish after all they've been through these 12 episodes. 
Mar 22, 2023 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
OOH, this finale was what I wanted and more.

The duel of not becoming queen vs. forgetting everything that's of who Anis is, all's on the line for both Anis and Euphyillia. This is the most vulnerable that Anis has ever been, and as much as Anis hates for Euphie to sacrifice her life for her, the latter would not relent for anyone who tries to destroy the former's dream, which culminates in expunging the greatest of their powers against each other: Anis's Dragon vs. Euphie's Spirit. In the end, these two drama queens really lived up to the hype of reconciling with each other and Anis from her parents for finally accepting who she really is.

Anis's reason for not being queen: the reincarnation angle is finally revealed at this juncture, that she was enamored at the magic enough to question of her own existence, if the original Anisphia had been gone before her. But her being there isn't a mistake for Euphie, that the Anis of now had saved her life through and through after Algard's failed marriage proposal. And well well, the kiss was definitely the most defining moment for Euphie being aggressive about her fiery love for Anis.

With Euphyllia's spirit contract done, she can be finally made queen, and Anis's will stay that way to support her to enact such a radical change towards the kingdom. The road to equality between nobles and commoners coming at a cost of holding events to relinquish tradition, it's been a long time coming as both girls take to the skies with their beautiful flying, leading the Palletia Kingdom into a new generation of infinite possibilities between tradition and revolution.

With Lainie as the new apprentice maid under Illa, and both Anis and Euphie sharing their intimate kisses, this is Their Magical Revolution.

A Yuri show becoming potential AOTS? Why not, this show has been a blast as one of (if not) the best Isekai/fantasy shows this season.
KANLen09Mar 22, 2023 10:26 AM
Mar 22, 2023 5:29 AM

Feb 2020
Despite the happy ending, I think overall this was a little disappointing anime. I expected something more from this.

At least we got some long-awaited yuri kisses. What a great moments. :3 <3

Anis and Euphie are so cute together. <3

SerafosMar 22, 2023 8:40 AM
Mar 22, 2023 6:24 AM

Jan 2018
Banger of a finale to cap off one of the best shows of the season. It's most certainly my anime of the season. Every single episode kept the intrigue going and delivered. Anis and Euphie are such great characters. Really gonna miss all the characters. Desperately need a 2nd season.
Mar 22, 2023 6:30 AM

Jan 2023
Ah the final kiss finally happened, I'm so glad. Congrats, Ilia and Lainie, I will miss you two.

Oopsie you guys too, drama queens. Congrats.
Mar 22, 2023 6:31 AM

Apr 2014
Pretty decent ending. The best thing is they were kissing! They were KISSING at each other!! YES YES YES YES YES

AkeZZZMar 22, 2023 6:34 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 22, 2023 6:34 AM
Feb 2021
thank you for this series, i will miss you as the most waited anime in Wednesday.

good ending and resolution for both Anis and Euphy.
i hope there is s2, i want to know what Magic will develop by Anis
Mar 22, 2023 6:44 AM

Mar 2020
While predictable, this was still a well executed, emotional and happy ending. The fight was nice, the emotional breakdowns were impactful, and the kisses made for a good finale. Euphie becomes the queen, and Anis stays the Marauder Princess she always wanted to be. Everyone has come a long way, but their journey has just begun!

Hope we get a Season 2!
Mar 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Apr 2016
This was by far the biggest disappointment of the season. 
Mar 22, 2023 6:50 AM

Oct 2007
finally, we get to see the kiss.

a happy ending! :D

10/10 for me, time to open wallet, lcheck what I could get at CDJapan. The show earned the money.
Liddo-kunMar 22, 2023 7:59 AM
Mar 22, 2023 6:51 AM
Sep 2021
Beautiful pair, the last episodes of this series was good
Mar 22, 2023 6:57 AM

Mar 2011
A very satisfying final episode.

It's so heartwarming.

They went all in with the yuri.

Loli brown Anis and Euphie?
Mar 22, 2023 7:00 AM
Apr 2021
I just like anime, that's why
Mar 22, 2023 7:03 AM

Jul 2021
Well imo it's not a stretch to say this show had the best pilot episode this season but unfortunately the last few episodes fell into mediocrity when the show forgot its own title, the finale was quite melodramatic and boring to me, funny how Anis and Euphie low key swapped personalities, I feel it's like one of those shows that'll be forgotten and buried under the heaps of seasonal mediocrity. oh well it is what it is, 6/10, onwards to spring.
Mar 22, 2023 7:13 AM
Jan 2020
Anticlimactic ass final battle
Mar 22, 2023 7:18 AM
May 2022
Does this mean she kissed her sister
Mar 22, 2023 7:21 AM

Dec 2022
now that is a season finale
Mar 22, 2023 7:23 AM
Jan 2019
I don't care the fighting is lame, this episode is straight up beatiful
Mar 22, 2023 7:25 AM

Jan 2017
Cestlavie_ said:
funny how Anis and Euphie low key swapped personalities
That's kind of the whole point lol, Anis is down in the dumps over her future and Euphie wants to repay her kindness for saving her own future.

It's cheesy for sure but it works ok-ish for the introduction arc 
Mar 22, 2023 7:26 AM
May 2017
Good ending 10/10
Mar 22, 2023 7:29 AM

Mar 2015
Nice book-in ending with Euphie and Anis swapping roles. I like how Anis is really innocent when it comes to romance.
Mar 22, 2023 7:30 AM

May 2020
So they actually did scissors later that night.. wow so the yuri tag wasn't there just for show.

Happiest ending possible, though I still can't stomach Euphie sacrificing her mortality in the end. Either way a decent watch I guess, or maybe I'm feeling this because this season is so full of mediocrity.
Mar 22, 2023 7:31 AM

Nov 2018
This will become perfect moment for entire winter season...

Y U R I S H A L L C O N Q U E R E D T H E W O R L D
Mar 22, 2023 7:36 AM

Mar 2023
Is There a Season 2 or Sequel Episode or Movie

Mar 22, 2023 7:39 AM

Oct 2017
Euphie vs Anis fight was short but Euphie's attack was beautiful. It was quite emotional after the battle. Anis even told Euphie about her reincarnation, it's sweet that they kissed. They've become a cute couple, the kisses were sweet. The flight scene at the end was beautiful.

Pretty nice anime overall, had it's ups and downs but liked the conclusion quite a lot. Good way to end things.
Mar 22, 2023 7:41 AM
Apr 2017
Finally, conflict between Anis and Euphy was over and ended with a sweet kiss (and don't forget from now that Euphy is Top)

Plus the beginning of Revolution that they would always be remembered for, the end of their conflict that Will be sign the end of old era and the start of a new history in Kingdom, and of course it would start to spread and eventually affect their world, but that would be another story.

Bc this is just the beginning of Anis and Euphy story, so I want them to make a S2 soon.
Mar 22, 2023 7:42 AM
Sep 2020
This anime has been a surprise, I dnt particularly enjoy Yuri, but this one has elements of an absorbing anime !! It entertained well. Glad I picked it up
Mar 22, 2023 7:44 AM
Jan 2021
I cannot be the only person here that believes that the last 3 or 4 (i forgot what ep the Al fight ended on) have been one of the biggest downward spirals for a really solid anime in a while. The whole queen situation was something i saw coming but the way it was handled was horrendous with one of my least favorite troupes of all time the "introduce random character out of literally no where to solve every single problem." Im so pissed off because this show was a good 6 or 7 for me but these last eps have easily dropped it to a 2 or 3 or at most a 4. The one thing that i thought was decent these last couple eps i guess was Euphies and Anis's relationship being fleshed out more and having a cute ending but looking back at it it just seems like their relationship was a band aid to cover the dumpster fire of an ending and distract everyone ugh im just so pissed off that such a nice watch ended so horribly
Mar 22, 2023 7:45 AM

Dec 2022
this was an isekai anime but none of the isekai stereotypes it definitely was unique it would have been better if i was a fan of yuri since i am not i didnt like it that much 6/9 but the ending seemed rushed but was stll good
Mar 22, 2023 7:45 AM
Apr 2015
I think this episode finally broke what little of the plot I thought was interesting. I already from the beginning kept think Viva la France, as in why not have Anis start a revolt against the nobility, and then this spirit contract crap showed up which I despise on every level. I would love to know what would actually happen if Anis became Queen and did whatever the hell she wanted, i.e. leave public appearances to Euphy and experiment all day. sure, I guess she'd have to take a husband, but at what time could she even be forced to marry?

also I feel like the last 2 episodes undermined Al's entire arc
Mar 22, 2023 7:48 AM

Mar 2018
Really enjoyed this show, and I really enjoyed the finale. Overall, a great show to watch, and I loved the kiss they had at the end.

Everything that I could've wanted in the finale; I wonder if Anis will ever find a way to "cure" Euphie's immortality, or give herself immortality. Best duo of the season, bar none.
Mar 22, 2023 7:49 AM
Jun 2020
Oh shet yuri, so beautiful
Mar 22, 2023 7:52 AM

Feb 2019
Man I’m so torn because on one hand this was an amazing finale. But on the other they cut so much stuff out of this episode and the entire second half that as a LN reader it’s impossible to accept. Like they did a great job during the kiss, but they cut out how Euphie drains Anis mana.

The fight was well done and impactful, the final 5 minutes were great and set up the future of their relationship and the kingdom. Their flight symbolising their literal freedom.. just a great anime only episode, but I wish it didn’t come at the cost of so much world building and lore in the LNs. Needed like two more eps.
Mar 22, 2023 7:58 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say..

I'm surprised.. Euphie is actually the more aggressive in bed, once she's turned on. LOL
Mar 22, 2023 7:59 AM
May 2020
If in terms of people who have never read manga or novels before, it's great. I love this anime. But for those who have read it, it feels like a lot of content has been cut off, but for me, I still love it. I am a fan from Thailand. I'm sorry it's over I want to have it every week. I hope more than my country can get the copyright of the novel, I really want to read it.
Mar 22, 2023 8:00 AM
Aug 2014
this was certanly an anime, and it aired this season, it had an start and an ending, it was certanly an anime that aired this season, and i certanly had characters, 100000/10 i would morb again.
Mar 22, 2023 8:01 AM

Dec 2015
How the turn tables. Way to go Euphie ^^)b.
Anis is more pure than I thought considering she was quite flirtatious in the beginning.

Hopefully that dragon increased her lifespan or they can find a way to deal with the immortality thing.
This only the beginning so I'd love for this to get another season.

Love how they have light notes of Isekai here and there.

It really does make me wonder. Especially with the reincarnation type of Isekai.
Are they just overwriting the fate and very person they are being reincarnated as? I
I mean Anis did come from another world without magic so I can see why she would think that would be the reason behind her lack of it here in this world.
Mar 22, 2023 8:03 AM

May 2016
The Yuri was nice and all, i don't have any problems with it, and theres no need for season 2 , ending was perfect ,but since it's a Royal family, they need an "offspring" by blood , how both girls are going to do it 🤔.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2023 8:06 AM
Oct 2022
Some people exchange rings; others exchange swords. And that's just great.

I did expect dragon wings for Anis instead of Angel wings, but I get that wouldn't be cutesy enough.

And was Anis flying already during her battle with Euphie? They clashed in the air and just floated there and then Anis went up to the top of the wall. Did I miss something? pretty battles are nice enough, but if they put in a battle, I just like it to be logically consistent with the story.
LucenProjectMar 22, 2023 8:13 AM
Mar 22, 2023 8:08 AM
Jun 2022
That anime was quite good overall but I have mixed feelings about that last episode.

The content was consistent and interesting but I'm not really convinced by how some scenes were set up. I was expecting a lenth duel between the 2 protagonists but it lasted like 2 mins. For the scenes with kisses, I feel like they just spawned from nowhere without having a build-up or something like that.

Don't get me wrong, I found that anime good but just feel a bit confused about the progress in that episode
Mar 22, 2023 8:09 AM
Yuri is Life

Dec 2022
Yuri kiss, aff~~ The kiss we needed, ooffff~! It's a little meeh ending but well, I got to see them kiss, so not complaining! Great ending.
Mar 22, 2023 8:13 AM

Jun 2019
Fantastic final episode, fully delivered on the romance angle, slightly surprised to see euphie taking the leading role there. Also nice to see how the show ended, in a good place with matters wrapped up for now but leaving room open for a possible second season.

Also that background when Anis and Euphie were on the castle/villa walls with the sunset behind them looked stunning.

Easily the best show of the season for me. 8/10
Mar 22, 2023 8:13 AM
Jun 2021
Finally its yuri kiss the people fans wants it
Mar 22, 2023 8:14 AM

Oct 2007
hopefully, the dragon power has extended Anis life for hundreds of years. So she can be together with Euphie a long time, or maybe forever.
Mar 22, 2023 8:17 AM
Oct 2022
LoliSenpai0x said:
The Yuri was nice and all, i don't have any problems with it, and theres no need for season 2 , ending was perfect ,but since it's a Royal family, they need an "offspring" by blood , how both girls are going to do it 🤔.

The ending voice over explains that Euphie is the last queen of that sort and they're getting rid of a lot of traditions, so they don't need a child. also, we just saw a bypass to get a new royal family if one was even needed.

but yeah, I'm also okay with no season 2.
Mar 22, 2023 8:20 AM
Jun 2022
I'm sad that they rushed this episode, it should have been split into at least 2 IMO. But god damn it is still good as fuck.
Mar 22, 2023 8:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Yeah shippers are gonna have a field day with this one
Mar 22, 2023 8:24 AM
Dec 2016
Yay they kissed let's give it 10/10 best anime of all time.
I wonder how people would have reacted had they not kissed. Would they still notice how much of a shitfest was this show or It's still 10/10 just for the cute girls.
Mar 22, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2020
why, can we please just let (fictional) people have outbursts that aren't resolved? the debate is about whether immortality is worth it and it's not worth it not to mention both parents are still alive, just have a new kid. at least the kiss at the end was nice
Mar 22, 2023 8:33 AM

Nov 2009
Finally, I get to see 'the kiss' I have been waiting for. Now you guys can understand [Anis bottom] joke.

Thank you, Diomedia. We need more true yuri moment like this outside of romantic and rom-com genre/story.

Overall, It's good adaption but it could've been a lot better if it didn't cut out some detail about magic, spirit and politic as it seems to make anime viewers confuse or don't fully understand about some plot point or some characters' motivation.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

96 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
Yesterday, 7:17 AM

Poll: » How different is the anime to the light novel? Is it better or worse? How so? (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady)

Something_More - Apr 24

5 by tutocriticapollo »»
Apr 24, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2023

180 by S-Lumiere »»
Jan 31, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

140 by dhell26 »»
Jan 26, 6:45 PM

» Has the anime covered all the LN Content?

Kitsune_089 - Mar 22, 2023

12 by DazeFire »»
Jan 18, 3:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.