Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 9, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
A new semester and Valentine's Day in the same episode! That's stylish. Speaking of which, I kinda like their winter uniforms. 

Quite an energetic episode and I think it was a fun way to start off a new Year.
Mar 9, 2023 7:20 AM

Feb 2020
This is only getting better and better. Too bad there are only two episodes left. I hope we'll get a second season.

That massage scene and all the reactions were hilarious.

Mahiro got a LOT of chocolate. Nom nom.

Nice pile of Yuri manga. We definitely need more CGDCT characters like Miyo. Yuri FTW!

SerafosMar 9, 2023 11:07 AM
Mar 9, 2023 8:10 AM
Oct 2016
Cute and Funny episode

Mar 9, 2023 8:18 AM

Apr 2014
This episode is blessed with boobs and Yuri manga.
btw, those manga seen in this episode are existing real.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 9, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Mahiro gets all the attention from the scarf that was given, and she almost gets exposed herself, forgetting that the male within her is a female on the outside. And especially in the Winter cold, that's a no-no.

Kaede tying braids on Mahiro's hair, it looks good on her. Honestly, the massage section is the most sexual with Kaede giving Mihari a good time, and Mahiro...can't escape Kaede's clutches. Still though, Kaede could grow up to become a masseuse, if only she didn't do it the sexual way.

It's Valentine's, and obviously the NEET doesn't know anything about Valentines, and proceeds to buy obligatory chocolate. Kaede and Momiji with their homemade chocolates, it adds a bit more fervor and significance. The joy of distributing chocolate is hell for the boys receiving it, but Mahiro almost triggered a class zombie apocalypse for all that chocolate lols. For once, being a girl isn't really all that bad.

Mahiro going to the bookstore, the first time as a girl, and immediately there are some recognizable manga (such as Masamune-kun's Revenge). But the most obstinate of the class guys spiking their way towards the adult section, being discovered is a sin enough. Miyo in disguise to get Yuri books, it's obvious why, and other than getting recommended books, Mahiro's perfectly fine about it because she can relate to her. Damn, both Mahiro and Miyo depicting a yuri scene gets discovered by Momiji hanging out with Asahi, and she gets jealous easily, having a small crepe party session. Turns out that the boys were doing some research, and Mahiro giving them the wrong idea, girl you'd never change.

Probably the most fun episode had thus far.
Mar 9, 2023 9:27 AM
Feb 2022
LEG AND BOOB SO MUCH LEGS AND BOOBS TOO MUCH IN FACT
Mar 9, 2023 9:37 AM

Oct 2016
when Mahiro and Miyo were talking on the bookstore and Mahiro refers to what she's into as "noncon--" and gets cut, what was she referring to?
Mar 9, 2023 10:14 AM

Mar 2020
This is definitely the rare occurrence where I didn't have the best impression on a show when it first premiered, but my thoughts have turned quite positive. It's a whole lot of fun, and the highlight of this episode had to be where Mahiro saw the two boys at the bookstore. It's hilarious when he can somewhat relate to them on a personal level, since I'm sure Mahiro has been there before. There were also a few recognizable manga from the bookstore, which was pretty cool as well.

And wow, Miyo likes yuri manga? Whoever could have thought?
Mar 9, 2023 10:16 AM

Nov 2016
Miyo being into yuri is an absolute win.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2023 11:02 AM
Apr 2022
So cute and the animation is awesome :3
Mar 9, 2023 11:05 AM

Apr 2017
when Mahiro and Miyo were talking on the bookstore and Mahiro refers to what she's into as "noncon--" and gets cut, what was she referring to?

I'm guessing Mahiro was about to say "nonconsenting" (y'know, the R-word), but stopped short after realising saying that to a classmate might not be a good idea.
Mar 9, 2023 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
As cultured as this show is, no one can fault it for its animation, absolutely unique and beautifully.
Mar 9, 2023 12:45 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They're in, middle school, right? It just came to my realization now that they gave a middle schooler some big boobs. Based

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 9, 2023 12:46 PM

Jan 2021
Serafos said:
This is only getting better and better. Too bad there are only two episodes left. I hope we'll get a second season.

That massage scene and all the reactions were hilarious.

Mahiro got a LOT of chocolate. Nom nom.

Nice pile of Yuri manga. We definitely need more CGDCT characters like Miyo. Yuri FTW!

You just saved me what i wanted to say on your first line! Im really liking this show although i though at first that it was going to be creepy af but not at all! wholesome and cute!
Mar 9, 2023 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
It is a shame that Mahiro x Miyo moment lasted so little but at least Miyo knows that she shouldn't feel embarrassed about what she likes.
Mar 9, 2023 1:08 PM
Oct 2021
god when i first started watching this i thought i would drop it after a couple episodes but damn … i was wrong
Mar 9, 2023 1:58 PM

Mar 2022
I'm saying this again and again, but the voice directing, acting(especialy Mahiro-chan)and animation are top tier. I'm really enjoying this way too much
Mar 9, 2023 2:26 PM

Nov 2019
Very Nice Episode
Mar 9, 2023 3:46 PM

Sep 2020
Such a great and fun episode, also noticed that lots of manga titles are on the shelf in the bookstore.
Mar 9, 2023 3:55 PM

May 2019
iggggi said:
god when i first started watching this i thought i would drop it after a couple episodes but damn … i was wrong
Agreed, I considered not even watching this back when I was considering what to watch this season but the trailer showed such fluid animation I decided to give it a shot. This has turned out to be one of, it not, my favorite anime this season.

Wanted to add that Kaede gives sensual massages and Miyo made me laugh when she told Mahiro to not tell anyone that she's into yuri and Mahiro was like tell me something I don't know lol. Also, Momiji getting jealous again after seeing Miyo and Mahiro sharing a crepe and then Momiji proceeds to stuff a crepe into Mahiro's mouth, this anime makes me laugh throughout.
Mar 9, 2023 4:02 PM

Oct 2017
Girls and bare legs in winter, I'll never get how they do it. Kaede giving Mihari a massage was really lewd. Momiji destroyed Miyo with the boobs logic lol, poor girl. Mahiro sure had a fun valentines.
MegamiRemMar 13, 2023 7:14 AM
Mar 9, 2023 4:08 PM
Dec 2022
Animation goooood
Mar 9, 2023 4:38 PM

Feb 2021
Japanese schools force girls to wear skirts in winter in real life too and it's messed up
Omg that animation of jealous boys. So good
This was one of the best episodes so far. This is definitely one of my favorites this season, if not the favorite. And the op is a bop, my favorite this season too.
Mar 9, 2023 4:41 PM
May 2017
Serafos said:

Could not agree more with you; the series is, in every aspect, great!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 9, 2023 4:45 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s cold outside in the world of Onimai and Kaede is still rocking her bare legs, what a trooper lol, and Asahi’s comment on Miyo whipping out her boobs so they get fatter was hilarious. Witnessing Kaede give a masterful massage on Mihari and then Mahiro was also great, they both got the works lol. Then Valentine’s Day comes along and Mahiro gets to experience what it’s like being a girl for it, and the reaction is as expected with the amount of chocolates he was scoring, I especially loved when he gave chocolates to the boys and chaos ensued lol.

And then came the bookstore bit, noticed a few recognizable titles in there, and we got yet another great bit with Mahiro and the boys lol, those lads can’t catch a break. Also loved seeing Miyo in her “disguise” and how she felt the need to secretly disclose that she likes yuri manga lol, and I loved the parfait bit afterward, I was feeling bad for Asahi there but thankfully everyone shared their parfaits with her, that kinda warmed my soul lol. And then the boys get one last bit with Mahiro at the end and it was a hilarious one, I would be surprised if they didn’t fall for Mahiro at some point lol.
Mar 9, 2023 5:52 PM
Aug 2016
aww its adorable seeing mahiro experience valentines day as a girl, and sharing in some yuri with miyo... obviously the massage scene was a little bit on the sus side but its worth it for the wholesome elements
Mar 9, 2023 6:34 PM

Apr 2016
based episode, can't believe it's gonna be over in 2 weeks, time has gone by so fast
Mar 9, 2023 7:10 PM

Jan 2022
Man, onimai is always so packed with wholesomeness and very goofy sex jokes. What I remember the most is the oppai of kaede and mahiro favourite genre being noncon, lmao. Kinda sad that there are only 2 episodes left now.
I like everything, ok
Mar 9, 2023 7:31 PM

Feb 2020
this episode is so sex

the animators definitely gotta be bricked when they were making this

Mar 9, 2023 7:49 PM
Jul 2021
Anyone know where the manga is currently and how much content the anime has skipped thus far?
Mar 9, 2023 7:59 PM

Feb 2021
Absolutely cracked Yuri stack. Whispering a love song and Wataten in it. Amazing
Mar 9, 2023 8:15 PM

Sep 2021
Oh my godddd, Mahiro's scream while Kaede was giving Mihari the massage was just priceless, I literally could not stop laughing.
And it seems like Kaede is clearly very, um... talented, too. The girls were completely knocked out, hehe. :3

Skirts in the winter are so awful, and I felt so bad for them because they just don't have a choice. For me, leggings help a little, but when it's really really cold, they only do so much.
So basically, Kaede is an absolute queen and she has all of my respect. ☆

Mahiro completely forgetting he's a girl now in front of the boys at school is always hilarious, it gets me every time~
Like the rest of Mahiro's experiences in this show, it was fun seeing him experience Valentine's Day from a girl's perspective. I couldn't stop giggling when he was talking about reclaiming his masculinity, though :3 His monologues are just the best part of the show~ It was also funny and sweet that he was trying to help the boys, in a way, because he understood where they were coming from.

Miyo got some focus this episode; I can't believe she actually thought her being into yuri was a big secret lmao. She literally could not be more obvious. Though, I do actually really love that Mahiro went out of the way to expressly tell her that there's nothing wrong with loving yuri, that it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure it meant a lot to her. ♡

Not much else to say this time (without mentioning the gorgeous animation, as usual-), except that I'm really sad we only have 2 episodes left. I'll definitely feel this show's absence once the season ends.

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Mar 9, 2023 9:17 PM

Jul 2016
Miyo likes yuri manga? No way!

Also blessed Kaede boobs animation.
Mar 9, 2023 9:57 PM

Sep 2018
Forget the yuri manga, I gotta read about Earth perish.
Mar 9, 2023 11:09 PM
Feb 2022
that scene where mihari gets chocolate from mahiro is so cute
Mar 9, 2023 11:14 PM

Jul 2015
That's some SOLID recommendations right there! Still waiting for that Wataten movie release.

That's seem like a bummer, because it throws ambiguity at wether Miyo herself is into girls, rather than just watching.

Can't blame her, because watching cute girls together is the best thing ever.
Women is definitely my favourite gender.
PiromyslMar 9, 2023 11:36 PM

Mar 9, 2023 11:16 PM
Jul 2022
I laughed so hard during the 1st half of the episode and I was doing the thing Mahiro was doing when she was watching Kaede giving a message because I just cant watch it without looking away for a little bit. Second half was wholesome as usual (except the very end) and I wonder how Mahiro will be friends with those boys
Mar 10, 2023 12:19 AM

Apr 2019
Valentines day episode, nice, i thought for sure Mahiro chan would be handing chocolates to the boys to service them but she ran out of chocolate from trading with other girls, Kaede's massage was great. The boys trying to sneak at the 18+ section to buy some erohon was caught by Mahiro XD, sharing Crepes with the girls was nice
Mar 10, 2023 12:46 AM

Mar 2019
I really liked this episode, as usual it was hilarious with some actually really sweet moments in it. It's simultaneously very wholesome but also has very lewd moments.
What, Miyo is into yuri manga? I never would have guessed, Lmao.
Also, those boys trying to sneak in to the adult section were hilarious.

Honestly I'm sad that there are only a couple weeks left, I didn't expect this show to be so good.
viperhc said:
iggggi said:
Agreed, I considered not even watching this back when I was considering what to watch this season but the trailer showed such fluid animation I decided to give it a shot. This has turned out to be one of, it not, my favorite anime this season.

Wanted to add that Kaede gives sensual massages and Miyo made me laugh when she told Mahiro to not tell anyone that she's into yuri and Mahiro was like tell me something I don't know lol. Also, Momiji getting jealous again after seeing Miyo and Mahiro sharing a crepe and then Momiji proceeds to stuff a crepe into Mahiro's mouth, this anime makes me laugh throughout.
I agree too, I honestly only watched the first episode because I thought that it was just going to be trashy ecchi and I kind of wanted to make fun of it. It definitely exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. It's also animated beautifully, you can tell that they put a lot of passion into making this show. Honestly it's been the most fun I've had watching an anime for a long time.
Mar 10, 2023 2:02 AM
Dec 2021
Very funny once again!
Mar 10, 2023 2:17 AM

Feb 2017
Of all the series Mahiro could have gone with, he chose "Masamune-kun's Revenge". Damn. Also the boys becoming zombies chasing after the chocolate was hilarious to see.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Mar 10, 2023 3:00 AM
Personified

Sep 2022
Welp the physics never let us down huh.

Its valentines day and Mahiro now has to give out the chocolates instead of having to wait in anguish to see if you get any as a boy lol.

Miyo knows her Yuri well, along with a lot of recognisable mangas like Masamune Kuns revenge.

Also Mahiro could of worded that better at the end.

Another very nice episode all around!!

Mar 10, 2023 4:11 AM

May 2019
This is one of my fav episode so far. There are so many great moments and I never thought I would like this show so much. The massage, valentines day and the bookshop section are all so funny and I almost died of too wholesome. The zombie scene where the bois craved for the chocolates is so well directed. I love how accepting Mahiro is and the convention with Miyo in the bookstore with how she is openly interested in yuri manga. Kind of need those yuri titles according to Miyo's rec. She definitely dragged Mahiro to the rabbit hole. Really relate for being much more of a observer because of the girl on girl action is fun and exciting.

Mar 10, 2023 4:25 AM
Dec 2021
Underrated Episode!!!
Very cute and funny!!

The moment when Mahiro made a "weird" noise!!
The moment when Mahiro wake up and see "boing-boing"!!
The moment when Mahiro made her boys classmate misunderstood (lol)

Not to forget..
The way Kaede massaging Mihari's body, is so eroooeee!! (Literally Mihari fanservice lol)

Mahiro finds out Miyo love GL-
Wait-
I hope this Anime doesn't turn into GL-
(pls no)

Anyways, valentine day was nice
That winter season tho...

Yay! Congratulations!! Asahi got blessed by her friends!!! Now she can taste the crips.

That's it! Nice eps anyways.. so bye!!
(edited)
Mar 10, 2023 5:08 AM
Jul 2021
amogusfard said:
Anyone know where the manga is currently and how much content the anime has skipped thus far?

This last episode included chapters 31, 33, and 34. These chapters are in volume 4 of the manga. They skipped chapter 32 which was Mahiro getting sick and some other stuff. They also have not yet included the onsen chapters which happened before Mahiro went to school. Hopefully they show up in these last episodes. We have not seen any shenanigans with the feminine drug in the show yet, which feels odd since that is the gimmick. It pops up rarely in the manga, but it does happen and I think those scenes are kind of important to the story (though with more lewd jokes that you might want to take with a grain of salt). I haven’t gone through the whole show and manga looking for differences yet, but they have left some stuff out. Still good, but I think I am preferring the manga a bit better.
Manga is currently released in English up to volume 6 if anyone wanted to know.
Mar 10, 2023 6:13 AM

Feb 2014
You have to respect Kaede's determination for leaving her legs bare while wearing her school uniform, even during Winter. Her reasoning for it alone was pretty awesome, too! =P

Not only that, but Kaede is also very good at giving others a massage. The noises that Mihari gave off when Kaede was massaging her was glorious to my ears, but she also did the same to Mahiro, whose expressions of danger on her own face made me crack up laughing. XD

The valentine's day segment was pretty wholesome, with Mahiro hauling a big bag of sweets given to her by Mihari so that she would give them out to her classmates. Overall, she gave out the chocolate to her friends and the other female students in the class, with only two chocolates left. In the end, she gave the two familiar boys the chocolates, which was cute, until the boys got attacked by an angry mob of the other guys who didn't get any. Excellent animation flex during this part, by the way.

However, it was back at home where Mahiro gave Mihari a big box of chocolates as a thank you, turning Mihari from surprised to full-on sobbing in happiness in a matter of seconds. A VERY wholesome moment, if you ask me! =)

Lastly, we have Mahiro buying books for Mihari at the local book store, where she did encounter the two boys that we know, trying to edge their way into the 18-rated section before they got spotted by Mahiro and high-tailed it out of the store. After that, Miyo arrived, with her own cute disguise, before she was brave enough to confess to Mahiro that she was more into yuri manga. Mahiro was fine with the idea of trying out yuri manga, so Miyo went into overdrive and got her some manga to try out. It's also a nice touch that those books that you could spot in the store are real series, like Wataten! and Masamune Kun's Revenge, for example.

Honestly, I would do the exact same thing as Asahi did if I was offered a free bite or two of a delicious looking crepe. =3

This episode overall was very enjoyable, as you could tell by how big this post of mine is!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oniichan wa Oshimai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2023

124 by Juicedi »»
Yesterday, 1:54 PM

» I love Asahi!

BigBoyAdvance - Feb 7

20 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 23, 3:19 PM

Poll: » did this show get you excited

weeaboo5008 - Dec 26, 2023

31 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 23, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Who do you like the most? (Favorite/best girl poll)

Onii-chanShuki - Mar 18, 2023

31 by rin750 »»
Mar 20, 1:22 AM

Poll: » Oniichan wa Oshimai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2023

245 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 18, 7:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.