Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 24, 2023 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, this episode made me rather hungry for its food.

Glad to see a more relaxing episode compared to the previous ones. Episode also had its more focused farming elements but also made dragons a prominent part of their world. Kinda interesting if you consider the type of creatures that exist in this anime.
Stark700Feb 24, 2023 5:05 AM
Feb 24, 2023 5:13 AM

Apr 2010
The daughters make their appearances with some misunderstandings especially from Bizel's daughter.
Tho the family of dragons not being to happy with the husband sneaking out all the time was funny.
 And the village making more booze which was nice to see since it seems to be really popular amongst the girls.
Feb 24, 2023 6:14 AM

Dec 2020
So finally that dragon girl whi i saw in the opening is appearing lol that was funn with his dad who ran out at night to drink sake.
Another new female demon is spying the village.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 24, 2023 6:21 AM
Mar 2021
Another great episode
Feb 24, 2023 6:21 AM
Feb 2023
they on a hot streak of good episodes for me at least
Feb 24, 2023 6:25 AM
Nov 2020
your thoughts that must me 15 characters
Feb 24, 2023 6:37 AM
Apr 2018
Rasutimon finally here, I guess my best girl will come in the next one or two ep.

Tbh somehow anime making the 3 killer angels losing their charm... especially gran maria her manga art fit her so well, this one is kinda more beautiful but I prefer the manga one.

I wish they do the tournament (lol) arc thought.
Feb 24, 2023 6:46 AM

Oct 2017
Dryme's wife and daughter being suspicious of him was hilarious. Lasty and her mother are both beautiful and so is Beezel's daughter. They both look like fun girls. Good to have them in the village and in the harem.
Feb 24, 2023 6:49 AM
Dec 2022
ahem, this episode made me laugh. as well as the introduction of several new characters including the Elder Dwarf led by Donovan who is an expert in manufacturing goods or technology, the dragon family Dryme (I forgot the name of the mother and of course her daughter Lasti) her daughter becomes the village diplomat, and the last is the daughter of master Bizel, Fraurem.

here laughter broke out, seeing bizel's reaction to meeting the dragon.

oh yeah, almost forgot one moment, Mr. Dryme's wife can be a "killer" at any time. sorry, that's all and thank you
Feb 24, 2023 6:54 AM

Dec 2022
with the dragon girl joining do they even need the demon lords protection
Feb 24, 2023 7:22 AM

Oct 2010
I was half expecting the dwarf to say, "Actually, we're all female".
Feb 24, 2023 7:22 AM

Jul 2017
The Great Tree Village is becoming bigger by the day, and Machio being the only entity not able to use magic and getting ridiculed by the monsters (even the slime spewing fire) is funny. The monsters of a bear and a snake is easily taken down in one fell swoop (because you can't forget that Machio is the OP MC) and making food out of them is a staple. Asking Fiora for an anti-bacterial agent seems to be difficult for the right product, even coupled in with the "To be continued" meme. Machio teaching Fiora how to make food is a delicacy, and having a group of elves led by Donovan on alcohol brewery, it's a feast for all. The Dryme sneaking in every time is funny though, and while there're finally adult men in the village, sadly it didn't translate to potential human reproduction.

Machio mistaking the wyverns for infighting, turns out that it's his wife and daughter Lastisfoon and Graffaloon stalking their father on his frequent sneaking escapes, thinking that he has an affair, but in actuality it's for alcohol and getting drunk. Graffaloon letting Lastisfoon stay in the village to assess their power so that it wouldn't be turned against them, and Lasty proves herself useful...though scaring off both beasties and animals. Instead, having the infamous Lasty deal with diplomatic relations to scare people off is kinda the only job that she's fit for.

Beezel, feeling threatened by Machio's village's military power, requests her daughter Flowrem to investigate the mysterious village, and even then, she was initially thrown off-guard by her appearance. Together with the notable people, the village is STACKED with beastmen, beastwomen and monsters alike for a formidable display of strength. And then there's Machio the mayor, the regular human who matches his power and strength.

Just how many types of people are joining the Great Tree Village?
Feb 24, 2023 8:35 AM
Dec 2021
1/10 

Feb 24, 2023 8:48 AM

Feb 2019
Another great episode. The village just keeps growing bigger and bigger, it’s going to be a town/small city soon, lol. We got a brewery, food, everything you could want.

Smart of Lasty mom to get her in a high ranking position to keep peace between the village and the dragons, if only she knew the MC literally couldn’t care less about starting anything with them lol. The other new girl is funny as well.
Feb 24, 2023 9:02 AM
Feb 2021
The beastgirls thought they were going to be treated horribly when they moved to the village? Why? Why would they possibly think that?

Also, those are tallest dwarves I've ever seen depicted. Some of the elves are hundreds of years old aren't they? I don't think age would be a prolem, but I get the beard thing.
jamesarr67Feb 24, 2023 9:26 AM
Feb 24, 2023 9:31 AM
Feb 2021
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

I was wondering if there had been any progress on that front with any of them.
Feb 24, 2023 9:59 AM

Nov 2016
The sun rises, the sky is blue and the village keeps growing. Maybe it's more apt to call it a military nation soon, at least according to certain people xD Thanks to these worried folks there's now even a spy mingling with the others.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 24, 2023 10:04 AM
Jun 2015
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

Though I'm not satisfied because many plots are skipped, I was quite enjoying this series,
that is, up until this episode...

I hate that this episode confirmed that they cut away a lot of niche (but crucial) plots like this.
The way it is, I suspect that this series will only have this 1 season
Feb 24, 2023 10:33 AM
Jun 2020
now I want to drink too. also hungry...
Feb 24, 2023 10:43 AM
Jan 2023
I think I just saw rimuru spewing out fire, I thought that’s veldora’s job??? lol jk
Feb 24, 2023 10:44 AM

May 2019
undeed said:
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

Though I'm not satisfied because many plots are skipped, I was quite enjoying this series,

I hate that this episode confirmed that they cut away a lot of niche (but crucial) plots like this.
There are 2 ways that they could salvage what they skipped in the manga, and that is either by having it towards the end of this season or in a second season, assuming a second season is announced. Otherwise it's a shame if that is never addressed.

This episode still did provide some comedic moments with the misunderstandings and introduced more characters including some dwarves (whom appear to only have eyes for girls with beards), Lasty a young female dragon, and Beezel's daughter.
Feb 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Jul 2022
viperhc said:
undeed said:

There are 2 ways that they could salvage what they skipped in the manga, and that is either by having it towards the end of this season or in a second season, assuming a second season is announced. Otherwise it's a shame if that is never addressed.

This episode still did provide some comedic moments with the misunderstandings and introduced more characters including some dwarves (whom appear to only have eyes for girls with beards), Lasty a young female dragon, and Beezel's daughter.

There's no way they can skip it and get away with it this season. Despite being out of sync with the manga, next episode would be a perfect time to introduce that element because the core cast of all of the other characters has been introduced. It's just been too good so far for them to simply ignore, right?
Feb 24, 2023 11:06 AM
Jun 2015
viperhc said:
undeed said:

I hope so,

I'm sad, because I really, really like the manga (I don't read the LN)
and for me, it has been a good adaptation so far
Feb 24, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 2019
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

Yeah but for me the direction of this anime feels good to me
Episode 8 is good. Flow in this anime keeps going up.
Feb 24, 2023 12:51 PM
Dec 2021
Am I the only one who who she’s these episodes were longer
Feb 24, 2023 1:05 PM
May 2021
this show is so silly and fun, definitely one of my favorites this season. dryme and beezel sending their daughters to live in the village was funny. and i like that the dwarves moved in as well so there's more men in the village. it'll always make me laugh that everyone outside the village is scared of machio and the village when in reality he doesn't gaf about starting conflicts with anyone and just wants to make friends and have a good time
My 2023 candies:
Feb 24, 2023 1:56 PM
Nov 2018
jamesarr67 said:
The beastgirls thought they were going to be treated horribly when they moved to the village? Why? Why would they possibly think that?
This seems like more confirmation that they didn't volunteer to leave Howling, but were offered as tribute to Hiraku >_> But he's fucking oblivious to all political implications, apparently not the warlord everyone takes him for; lucky them.

I do like watching the misunderstandings and impact Great Tree is making on the world stage :P The Dragons now have an emissary there, and the Demons have at last sent a spy. I'm kinda surprised Lulucy or Tia, or any of the other internationally famous figures in the village, haven't spoken up about how they probably seem to outsiders -- we need a character who's explicitly savvy enough to know, but more entertained keeping her mouth shut.
Feb 24, 2023 3:51 PM

Jan 2013
jamesarr67 said:
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

I was wondering if there had been any progress on that front with any of them.
There's a strong implication
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 24, 2023 4:18 PM
May 2017
At 20:27, a blonde high elf showing a sign of some nocturnal activity?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Feb 24, 2023 4:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And here I thought the influx of new waifus would slow down, it has kinda but still lol. We ended up getting dragon waifus after all with Dryme’s wife and daughter, the daughter Lastismoon ended up joining the village of course but I do think she’s one of the cutest so far, as well as Flowrem who’s the daughter of the head demon guy who I also really like, these two girls actually stand out more personality wise imo and that’s great. It’s funny tho that every girl that joins this village ends up working in the fields and in the LN gets smashed too lol, these dads don’t know what they’re sending their daughters to.

We also got dwarves which adds some new men to the village, and we got another drinking party to celebrate, to which Machio’s harem would never shy away from lol, they’re teetering a bit towards being alcoholics looks like. The creation of mayonnaise was one of my favorite parts, an interesting combo to go in their drinking party tho lol.
Feb 24, 2023 6:11 PM

Feb 2019
a couple more females joined his growing village, and some men too, buy they're older than the women currently occupying the village. well, maybe except for the vampires and angels lol
Feb 24, 2023 6:51 PM

Nov 2011
Nice episode. It was funny to see Graffalun and Zabuton as friends who went back. That was nice.

The Harem is expanding and the Dwarves like ladies with beards...alright.

Looking forward to more.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 24, 2023 8:28 PM
ehhhhhh

Jun 2016
TheAncientOne said:
I was half expecting the dwarf to say, "Actually, we're all female".

That would've been pretty funny ngl.
I'm no Weeaboo
I'm Katsura
Feb 24, 2023 8:59 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Sui showing up out of nowhere to show us his fire magic lol. I mean even tho Hiraku can't use magic I don't think it will hinder him considering he is still by far the strongest person there.

He also casually took down a massive bear and snake and even before killing them his first thought was how would they taste...

We got some more residents as well. First some elder dwarves, who end up being the brewers in the village. Another thought that Hiraku had was that there finally was some adult men in the village but it seems like they won't lessen the load of him at all. 

Next up is Doraimu's wife and daughter. But Hiraku almost annihilated his wife Graffaloon because of a misunderstanding. I mean she would of died if Zabuton hadn't pulled her away from his attack. The reason for their visit is because Lasty and Graff thought Doriamu was cheating but was just sneaking out to get drunk at the village. Lastismoon is then ordered by her kinda scary mum to stay in the village to kinda keep Hiraku in check and to make sure that power doesn't turn on to the dragons. She gets right to work but is actually quite strong so any work on the fields or kitchen is a no no. But after finding out from Tia that dragons have great knowledge and wisdom, Hiraku puts her in charge of handling (which seems like the handling of goods in and out of the village). 

Besel again is shocked to see Lasty at the village another powerful person in the village that already has way to many strong people. Besel has a plan however and asks his daughter Fraurem to go to the village and mainly inspect their military might. After being left alone in the village she wanders around and spots a lot of races that will cause a lot of trouble. I mean she also says that if there are just 5 high elves here then that is already too much for their military to handle. Oh there are a lot more than 5 already and there will be a lot more to come lol.

She also thought Hiraku was a normal human at first but realises soon that he is the mayor from Lasty which shocks her. 

This village is stacked with power now. But who will join next? 

Feb 24, 2023 9:13 PM
Aug 2022
The daughter of Bizel came with so much misunderstanding but it seems like she will fine later on.
The military might of the village of so great that the kingdoms and empires are afraid to stand against it 😂.
I really hope this anime will receive Season 2.
Feb 24, 2023 11:43 PM

Jan 2023
The "only one who can't use magic" bit was fun, and so were the introduction of new characters.
A decent episode!
Feb 25, 2023 12:04 AM
Feb 2020
It just so relaxing to watch.
Feb 25, 2023 12:43 AM

Nov 2008
So the reasoning for the gifts has changed -
Other than that its following things well. The animation is generally holding up though heres hoping they start correcting this in episode 9
sirwenceFeb 25, 2023 12:50 AM
Feb 25, 2023 1:12 AM
Jul 2021
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

i was wondering, what is something missing, and now i remember lu should be pregnant now or they keep it for next episode  ? i wonder.
Feb 25, 2023 5:23 AM

Nov 2008
RedCobra75 said:
Seeker1995 said:
1/10 

i was wondering, what is something missing, and now i remember lu should be pregnant now or they keep it for next episode  ? i wonder.

sirwenceFeb 25, 2023 5:31 AM
Feb 25, 2023 5:36 AM

Apr 2011
MC gained the dragon king's daughter and demon general's daughter. Damn.

MC could probably take over the world with them.
Feb 25, 2023 10:02 AM

Dec 2022
La tranquilidad que me trae el ver este anime es sorprendente.
Muy buen cap.
Feb 25, 2023 3:20 PM

Jan 2021
jamesarr67 said:

Also, those are tallest dwarves I've ever seen depicted. Some of the elves are hundreds of years old aren't they? I don't think age would be a prolem, but I get the beard thing.
Well, they are usually treated that bad on all animes so...maybe they're considered an "inferior race" here too...
Feb 25, 2023 6:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rip giant bear and snake become a nice dish for our beloved mc there just because they fist fight behind their back. Tho your contribution will be reminded last on his belly.

Meanwhile, usual dwarf coming but as a brewers, not a blacksmith or something similar. Quite new.

And more lively with the additional of two cute girls, makes me really proud of our beloved mc there.

Human nation envoy when?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 26, 2023 2:01 AM

Apr 2019
Hiraku almost killed Dryme's wife XD I mean after seeing something like that who wouldn't misunderstood that situation i mean Lasty even said she was about to burn down the whole village XD
Feb 26, 2023 3:57 AM
Feb 2021
what chapter is ru pregnant in i want to read the manga
Feb 26, 2023 12:00 PM
Dec 2021
aibaggash17 said:
what chapter is ru pregnant in i want to read the manga
you can find in Chapter 29
Feb 27, 2023 2:42 PM

May 2018
OOOOOH uh, they just added 2 more girls into the picture.
Feb 27, 2023 8:02 PM
Jan 2017
Another episode of slice of life (D&D edition) is under my belt. I am enjoying the show but it has a lack of serious stakes. Nothing seems to be at risk for the merry band of persons.
I wonder if the creators have some serious danger lined up for a climax. Or whether it will continue like this till the end.
Feb 27, 2023 8:50 PM

Jul 2015
Enjoyable episode don't want it to end
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

143 by vrzt »»
May 9, 8:57 PM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

23 by SassyBug »»
Apr 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.