BUT i need the COMFIRMATION!!!!!!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT?????
Feb 3, 2023 6:55 AM
Jul 2022
Jigglephysic said:
I saw the novel-manga readers talked about it, the anime's hints and stuff

I doubt that it will ever show anything on screen. It’s rated PG-13 on MAL, so if it did show anything, there could be trouble. We might get to see a bit of foreplay, but never any Harem in the Labyrinth level stuff(unfortunately)
Feb 3, 2023 7:32 AM
Aug 2022
WizardKing999 said:
Jigglephysic said:

I doubt that it will ever show anything on screen. It’s rated PG-13 on MAL, so if it did show anything, there could be trouble. We might get to see a bit of foreplay, but never any Harem in the Labyrinth level stuff(unfortunately)

Bro that was just a freagin' hentai without Blurry thingsšŸ¤£
Feb 3, 2023 7:55 AM
Jul 2022
Yeah. It pretty much was. The specials that just came out weren't much better
Feb 3, 2023 8:19 AM
Oct 2014
Yes. That is why Ru was so insistent that Tia and the rest of the elves stay there; she needed help at night. Not sure if we will see it in the anime but he has kids with a ton of the villagers.
Feb 3, 2023 8:35 AM
Aug 2022
Jigglephysic said:

Same from here I also need confirmation about this topic
Feb 3, 2023 10:50 AM

Jan 2013
I don't think anything happened yet, they're keeping some of the same jokes/references, but he always acts uncomfortable about the prospect of mating with the elves. They changed the entire sequence of him taking Lu home to bone after first laying eyes on her adult form, into an accidental proposal instead. There's no evidence that in anime canon he is having the same amount of sex he did in the LN or even any sex, for that matter.
LostSpectreFeb 3, 2023 10:55 AM
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 3, 2023 3:28 PM
Jul 2014
The elves did talk about "starting to rebuild their population" though, so unless they're using magic to do that asexually, they're probably going to be relying on him to help out.

And there was that "love nest" room (locked from the _outside_) in the latest episode, so... there's definitely *something* going on, even if they're not showing it. Or perhaps they're still just building up to it.
Feb 3, 2023 7:37 PM
Jun 2021
Jigglephysic said:

https://farming-life-in-another-world.fandom.com/wiki/Hiraku_Machio

just look at the relations and how many children he has
Feb 3, 2023 10:16 PM

Jan 2013
InceptAiden said:
Jigglephysic said:

That's taken from the source material, we don't have any reason to believe he has actually had sex in the anime yet, they just keep making jokes.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 4, 2023 3:03 AM
Jun 2021
LostSpectre said:
InceptAiden said:

That's taken from the source material, we don't have any reason to believe he has actually had sex in the anime yet, they just keep making jokes.

it's very unlikely he will have any in the Anime. However at this point he already had done it with Lu
Feb 4, 2023 3:38 AM

Aug 2020
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was wondering why the dude acts so a-sexual, surrounded by hot ass and acting like he don’t want any. Looks like the anime is just crap version of this story, after seeing people talk about the source material.
Feb 4, 2023 7:07 AM

Nov 2014
Seeing how anime keeps dodging the topic, I doubt we will see anything more than hints-understood-only-by-source-readers in anime. If I remember correctly first episode started with "future" part where he is surrounded by waifus and some kids were around too, but I guess that's as far as confirmations go.
Feb 4, 2023 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
Dernus said:
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was wondering why the dude acts so a-sexual, surrounded by hot ass and acting like he don’t want any. Looks like the anime is just crap version of this story, after seeing people talk about the source material.
Yeah, but the source material is "they fucked" and then back to completely a-sexual interactions, not even any fanservice, its bizarre as shit.

To elaborate, they just use sex as a "he has infinite stamina in bed" joke, but there's nothing believable about the situation whatsoever. 

Oh, and then of course that turns into a joke about he is "forced" into mating with all of the other women on the farm. 
LostSpectreFeb 4, 2023 11:33 AM
Feb 4, 2023 10:01 AM
Oct 2012
laid? fam he got breed
Feb 4, 2023 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
ThirteenEleven said:
Seeing how anime keeps dodging the topic, I doubt we will see anything more than hints-understood-only-by-source-readers in anime. If I remember correctly first episode started with "future" part where he is surrounded by waifus and some kids were around too, but I guess that's as far as confirmations go.
They added in that cute accidental proposal scene with Lu, so maybe they will at least give some "details" about their relationship, so to speak. 

Feb 10, 2023 1:09 PM

Jan 2013
Alright. So, I was wrong. The anime clearly implies he slept with Ru, and then Ru ropes Tia into joining the family, because she can't handle him by herself. However, the whole reason Tia recruits the elves is because even with both of them together they're no match for MC's stamina, and the elves are keen to repopulate their race. Yet, the elves come and nothing happens, the MC acts nervous and reluctant when they mention mating, despite the fact he's been sleeping with TWO women at the same time. This makes zero sense, but yet here we are, 4-5 jokes later about the elves still being eager to repopulate and the MC in denial over the fact he's the only man up to the task. I wonder where this is supposed to go in the next episode or two. 
Feb 11, 2023 7:39 PM
Nov 2010
LostSpectre said:
Alright. So, I was wrong. The anime clearly implies he slept with Ru, and then Ru ropes Tia into joining the family, because she can't handle him by herself. However, the whole reason Tia recruits the elves is because even with both of them together they're no match for MC's stamina, and the elves are keen to repopulate their race. Yet, the elves come and nothing happens, the MC acts nervous and reluctant when they mention mating, despite the fact he's been sleeping with TWO women at the same time. This makes zero sense, but yet here we are, 4-5 jokes later about the elves still being eager to repopulate and the MC in denial over the fact he's the only man up to the task. I wonder where this is supposed to go in the next episode or two. 
He literally bangs them every night since they came, on rotation. he jokes about the whole "ohh idk how they plan to do that". That is why they have the room that can be locked from the outside. They just aren't stating it in the anime.
Feb 11, 2023 10:32 PM

Jan 2013
MrJc said:
LostSpectre said:
He literally bangs them every night since they came, on rotation. he jokes about the whole "ohh idk how they plan to do that". That is why they have the room that can be locked from the outside. They just aren't stating it in the anime.
No. He clearly made a nervous joke regarding the elves wanting to repopulate, because he's the only man around. If he has been sleeping with all the elves, this goes way beyond the anime not directly stating, they would be giving us completely contradictory information. The room with lock just seems like yet another joke about the elves wanting to mate with him, and if he was having sex with them since they arrived, there surely would be no need for locks, as such is the case in the manga. 
Feb 12, 2023 12:32 AM
Feb 2022
Why are so many people upset with how it's done lol. It's very simple. The anime CAN'T show the h stuff, so what they did was make some simple jokes about him acting oblivious about how "the elves will repopulate themselves" implying he's denying the reality and where the heck did he act nervous with them? I only remember in the bath because they just barged in, anyone would in that case. Just wait for one or two episodes if you're confused about his nightlife action and think he's not doing it in the anime.
Feb 12, 2023 12:50 AM

Jan 2013
JustADude16 said:
Why are so many people upset with how it's done lol. It's very simple. The anime CAN'T show the h stuff, so what they did was make some simple jokes about him acting oblivious about how "the elves will repopulate themselves" implying he's denying the reality and where the heck did he act nervous with them? I only remember in the bath because they just barged in, anyone would in that case. Just wait for one or two episodes if you're confused about his nightlife action and think he's not doing it in the anime.
This is such a stupid justification. The novel and manga don't give any salacious details or show anything as it is, they just give clear confirmation he's been "plowing the fields". I really don't see how the NPC MC displaying disinterest in doing anything with the elves, and either making jokes in regards to them wanting to "repopulate" or just feigning stupidity, is somehow evidence he's actually been having sex with them from the beginning. The anime seems afraid to directly confirm what the manga does, and would rather take the piss out of it, such as these recurrent elf repopulation jokes. I highly doubt they're going to clarify the upcoming instance you're referring to, and it's not like any of the "night activities" are even going to matter with the other girls, as the adaptation obviously won't get that far, and a second season is probably unlikely. 
Dec 24, 2023 2:49 AM
Mar 2022
in the manga & wn he is a boss and gets laid all the time but in the anime they kinda did the same thing to the character that they did to tskune ano from rosario vampire and mega beta bia the ever living shit with him making him this cowardly perma-virgin with all things female. Even Ru's pregnacy came out f nowhere cause there was never even a hint of him doing anything at alll not even kissing her...

why.. I assume its the usual stupid dumbshit jap beta bia coward mentality and writers skeered of offended the hoards of life time losers who will never ever ever ever ever ever ever get laid in this life or the next five making them angry from jealousy. Cause there is no reasoning with basement dwelling angry fuktards especially the pancake faced slant eyes ones.
Mar 3, 1:02 PM

Aug 2022
Bruuuh you mean not only they censored the story they also changed the story?
Apr 8, 4:11 AM
Oct 2020
well... Guess these two pages will be enough to satisfy your answer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

22 by Noodlelicious »»
Feb 5, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2023

118 by Garrett_Dark »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:20 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.