Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 21, 2023 9:34 AM

Nov 2015
I completely forgot that this was the point that Takemitchy tells Chifuyu about the time leap, intense stuff!
Also Chifuyu is the greatest buddy! The scene with them sharing the noodles felt like a reference to Baji's Yakisoba.
Jan 21, 2023 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
I wish they didn't push around Hakkai and force him to do things he doesn't want to. Truth is, this show has characters with massive egos that asserts their dominance. Even Yuzuha got hit in this mess...

Takemichi becomes the victim here but I'm also impressed by Hina's courage. Never underestimate Hina in this show. 

Jan 21, 2023 9:42 AM

Dec 2021
What's the point of milking the dead cow?

Was not the last season enough? Humanity has really fallen so low
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Jan 21, 2023 10:54 AM
Dec 2021
So bad bro, not liking it
Jan 21, 2023 11:27 AM
Sep 2021
i prefer the firts season, but its ok because baji is here
Jan 21, 2023 11:29 AM

Jan 2018
Takemichi revealed everything about his time travel ability to Chifuyu. Damn. This is gonna affect the story a lot. Probably.
Jan 21, 2023 11:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice point, he told his past another person, it can make a lot of changes, future changes!!! kekeke
Jan 21, 2023 12:05 PM
Apr 2019
It can't be just me who thought that the leadup to Takemichi saying he's from the future looked like A Shoujo-manga confession lmao.
Jan 21, 2023 12:12 PM
Sep 2015
I've such a big crush on Taiju to the point that I'd pay him to use me as his toilet.

This is such a brilliant episode, the "confession" scene is also serve as a mini-flashback of what happened in the first season.

I always love a gang meeting scene, when they're all acting tough, acting out of their nature, it's kinda like a ritual. But it's actually a gang meeting that separate Takemichi from other members, Takemichi always be himself both inside and outside the meeting.

Talking about Black Dragon, so they're quite rich because Tauji sell his sexual violence service, huh? But it makes me kinda sad every time I think that all characters in this anime can make a good ton of money if they pursue supermodel path. They already have their own fashion which is already super cool. So stop fighing already and sign with a talent agency!
Jan 21, 2023 12:14 PM
Feb 2011
Takemichi is horrible at thinking on the fly but its still fun to watch him squirm💕 That boy sure knows how to take a punch "I get knocked down"🎶 plays in my head every fight🤣
Jan 21, 2023 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
nice episode,but i hate cliffhangers
Jan 21, 2023 12:37 PM

Feb 2019
Lmaooo this series so stupid at times dawg. So takemichi getting his ass beat in the middle of a residential street and a gang of delinquents is just gathering there and no one comes outside to break it up or call the cops most importantly??

I was quite surprised Takemichi actually told someone else about the future, so it doesn’t seem like there’s any consequences to doing so and could’ve made the entire story a lot easier lmao. Anyway, seems like the future is already changing with Hakkai staying in Toman so we’ll see how things shake out.
Jan 21, 2023 12:43 PM

Mar 2021
This anime is getting more and more ridiculous

Jan 21, 2023 12:52 PM

Jun 2014
So Takemichi confessed to Chifuyu that he's a time traveler which I'm pretty sure breaks the #1 rule of time travel, now they're trying to find a way to change the future, starting with not letting Hakkai leave Toman. Let's see how that works out for them. By the way, the notion that Taiju is only like 15 or 16 is hilarious. Dude is built like a whole Jojo character 💀

Also, we finally got to hear Draken's new VA and I'm impressed with how similar he sounds to Tatsuhisa Suzuki. You can certainly pick up the subtle differences in how their voices sound, but if the casual viewer doesn't know about Suzuki being replaced, they'll probably not even realize it's a new VA.

Marinate1016 said:
So takemichi getting his ass beat in the middle of a residential street and a gang of delinquents is just gathering there and no one comes outside to break it up or call the cops most importantly??
Tbh at this point I'm assuming this world has no adults or parental supervision lol, these are middle schoolers too 💀

Hk2 said:
It can't be just me who thought that the leadup to Takemichi saying he's from the future looked like A Shoujo-manga confession lmao.
I thought of that too, especially with the sudden gust of wind out of nowhere lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 21, 2023 12:57 PM
Nov 2020
Was waiting for these scenes since ep 1!! Yay
Jan 21, 2023 1:00 PM
Nov 2020
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
What's the point of milking the dead cow?

Was not the last season enough? Humanity has really fallen so low

In S1 was hinted so much that has yet to happen. You mistook a sleeping cow with a dead, dude. Not to blame you, thought the same at first.
If you don’t believe me, read the manga.
Jan 21, 2023 1:07 PM
Aug 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Lmaooo this series so stupid at times dawg. So takemichi getting his ass beat in the middle of a residential street and a gang of delinquents is just gathering there and no one comes outside to break it up or call the cops most importantly??

I was quite surprised Takemichi actually told someone else about the future, so it doesn’t seem like there’s any consequences to doing so and could’ve made the entire story a lot easier lmao. Anyway, seems like the future is already changing with Hakkai staying in Toman so we’ll see how things shake out.

Bro everyone knows that parents don't exist in these people's lives 😂
Jan 21, 2023 1:22 PM

Jul 2017
No matter what Hakkai says, Taiju just will not budge, and takes matters into his own hands. Hakkai, faced with the prospect of seeing a friend on the verge of death, dissolves himself from Toman and joins the Black Dragons instead. Still, he thanks Takemichi for standing up for his only sister Yuzuha and has to deal things internally by killing his brother, or otherwise the future prophecy based on Kazutora will not stand. This is what the future beholds for Takemichi in this timeline, and wondering what to do with Black Dragon is easier said than done, not to mention Kisaki as well. Black Dragon, also known as the Murder Squad, they are the most insane psychos, now in their 10th generation because of Taiju, and indeed there is a connection between both gangs with the internal strife that became the separation of the Tokyo Manji Gang from the 9th gen members, with Taiju's transformation being the most relentless, so regardless, Toman will have to face Taiju.

Chifuyu, not sensing something amiss within Takemichi that he wants to take this into his own hands to stop the future from happening, stress-relieves the latter and he reveals his entire time travelling existence from the beginning up to this point. And Chifuyu's prediction isn't too far behind about said 1st Division captain, about all that's happened thus through, it was the right choice to trust Chifuyu with this information. And building the 1st Division to eke out Black Draogn and Kisaki altogether, Chifuyu has his back.

Toman is well aware of Takemichi's beating, and they've done it before. But the point of the meeting for both captains is to stop Hakkai from leaving Toman, and it all pinpoints on Mikey...serving him food, and courage from the depths of his inner being. Instead, having the 2nd Division captain Takashi not allowing Hakkai to leave, what does this signal?

Better have a saving plan for Hakkai...
Jan 21, 2023 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
This Shiba guy is 16 wtf?? and why did takemichi tell chifuyu everything? he could just tell everyone about takimichi at some point
Jan 21, 2023 1:50 PM

May 2018
Damn another nerve wracking episode. Takmitchy preventing from leaving .

@Gingz, because Takimitchy explained that Chifiyu took the bullet for him and risked his life hence he trusts him

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 21, 2023 2:24 PM
Jan 2021
Has anyone noticed on the Disney+ version that part of the uniform is blurred?
Jan 21, 2023 2:38 PM

Aug 2022
Taiju is just two years older than Takemichi? Lol, wtf? Also I didn't expect him to reveal that he's from the future at all.
Jan 21, 2023 3:27 PM
Dec 2019
It was such a nice surprise seeing Takemichy telling the truth about him time travelling to Chifuyu. When Chifuyu said "you've been fighting alone all this time without anyone saying thank you" it reminded me why I like Takemichy as a main character so much. And we finally got to see Mikey and Draken again. Really excited to see what's gonna happen next.
Jan 21, 2023 4:49 PM

Apr 2022
takemitchi still getting his ass beat. pretty boring episode up till the point mikey and draken showed up, glad to see them and the other toman members after a while.
Jan 21, 2023 5:06 PM
Apr 2022
loved the episode. every second was fun. show is close to a masterpiece even if the main character is weak and the animation isn't the best.
animeAddict17Jan 21, 2023 6:09 PM
Jan 21, 2023 6:41 PM
Aug 2018
Episodio Ruim da desgraça, o mlk contou as paradas de um jeito que não trouxe nenhum tipo de impacto, fora o final que mesmo o protagonista não fazendo nada se crio uma situação favorável para o seu objetivo
Jan 21, 2023 7:03 PM
Aug 2020
chifuyu giving the second thumbs up made the episode
Jan 21, 2023 7:12 PM

Feb 2022
Very good chapter, I liked that Takemichi revealed to Chifuyu his power to return to the future
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jan 21, 2023 7:17 PM

Dec 2021
Asumono said:
In S1 was hinted so much that has yet to happen. You mistook a sleeping cow with a dead, dude. Not to blame you, thought the same at first.
The Manga had one of the worst endings in history just behind Attack on Titan
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Jan 21, 2023 7:22 PM
Jan 2023
I really hate how they always erase takamitchi's courage. I really hope he actually gets some long-lasting character development.
Jan 21, 2023 7:38 PM
Sep 2018
I loooove Chifuyu 😍😍 Draken sounds baad now 👎🏻🥲
Jan 21, 2023 7:39 PM

May 2020
Hakkai is scared of Taiju, and gives him a good offer to leave Takemichi. Takemichi reveals everything to Chifuyu, and then they come up with the plan. Have I forgotten something, how did I not know Chifuyu was stupid? He made stupid plans and that was cringy. Mitsuya seems to understand Hakkai and doesn’t allow him to leave.
Jan 21, 2023 8:09 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
10/10 I couldn't believe it, Takemichi told Chifuyu everything. AS MOST TRUSTED, and Chifuyu I would ABSOLUTELY TRUST !!!!!!

Things to change, must trust in the BEST GUYS !!!!! THEY IN THE END OF THE OPENING SONG :)  (and figuring out under the circumstances for everyone)
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 21, 2023 8:32 PM

Jul 2016
librawitch said:
chifuyu giving the second thumbs up made the episode

I forgot he is an idiot thought as well.
Jan 21, 2023 8:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Taiju easily slap Yuzuha like that? Fights for money? Not scared killing off a poor soul like Takemichi or even Hina? Man, no wonder Hakkai become a messed up person on the future too because his big bro already messed up in the head. To solve thing out on this arc, Takemichi needs more arm to rely on. Its about time, Takemichi told the truth. First, Chifuyu, no surprise at all. So maybe Mitsuya next? Because he seems to be the next key person for this little arc. But who knows if Takemichi had a guts to share the information to Mitsuya, right? I like how Takemichi relied on Chifuyu plan with Mikey, but its not working out very well. Also, this is Ken's new va debut huh? I feel like this is a good starting point, too bad Ken place isnt really notable to this second season plotting. So yeah, a fine job for him i'd say...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 21, 2023 8:43 PM

Apr 2021
bowljunk said:
This anime is getting more and more ridiculous

what are you talking about? that's a normal 14 yo from middle east
I love Monogatari Series
Jan 21, 2023 8:57 PM
Oct 2021
muy buen capitulo, lo mejor fue la escena de chifuyu kdsjdksjd 1000/10
Jan 21, 2023 9:03 PM

Oct 2022
Chifuyu is being an idiot, Mikey is being a brat, and Mitsuya is being cool. Amazing episode 👍
Jan 21, 2023 9:27 PM

Jul 2021
lol takemitcy telling chifuyu about the time travelling stuff came outta nowhere. surprised that he believed him so easily, maybe because he's just so dumb.

i still can't comprehend how no one is getting up and training takemitchy. at least train him enough so he can self-defence.

it still seems really difficult to prevent that future from happening but this is a start.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 21, 2023 10:27 PM

May 2020
Draken's new voice feels so weird and off
Homura24Jan 22, 2023 8:47 PM

Jan 21, 2023 10:43 PM

Apr 2015
Bruh Takemichi, stop being a punching bag lmao. Shiba is so fucked up, he doesn't give a single damn about his siblings. Chifuyu carried this entire episode for me. He's so loyal to Takemichi and has empathy for recognizing the hardships of what Takemichi is going through. But really, someone please train this punching bag boy to at least dodge attacks or something. Chifuyu is such a lovable idiot with his stupid plans, his thumbs up were the highlight of the episode lol.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jan 21, 2023 10:59 PM
Nov 2020
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
Asumono said:
The Manga had one of the worst endings in history just behind Attack on Titan

Oh. If you read all that and still think so, then i feel bad for you.
I think the ending was obvious and standard, but not bad. The journey towards it was quite enjoyable. Not trying to convince you.
If you haven’t seen the (for me) enjoyable parts, then that must have been boring reading towards the end. Can’t imagine
Jan 21, 2023 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was a highlight fiesta of Chifuyu being the coolest MF in the entire franchise and I don't mind. 😍 

Tatsuhisa Suzuki was amazing VA for Draken but I do dig the new one as well. He sounds a little darker in tone and more intimidating in my opinion.
Jan 21, 2023 11:45 PM
May 2017
Takemitchy gets his ass beat✅️
Takemitchy cries✅️
Funny moments✅️

Yep this is tokyo revengers👍

Lmao but nah, him revealing his abilities came out of nowhere. I can't blame the guy though, he may not show it but he is under constant pressure to change the future, he just let it out. I wish there was a better build up to it. Like someone else said, this looked like a random shoujo confession😂 Lol but somehow the future managed to get changed and they kept Hakkai? Idk but Takemitchey and Chifuyu fumbling their plans were funny as hell

Anyway onto next episode
Jan 22, 2023 1:15 AM

Dec 2020
ahhh such a good episode!! i forgot how much i love chifuyu lol, him and takemichi are such a funny duo. intense episode, excited for next week :)
Jan 22, 2023 3:16 AM
Sep 2020
didn't like how they just gave the whole information about a character through dialogues, it was boring
Jan 22, 2023 3:35 AM
Oct 2021
good episode, best one yet
Jan 22, 2023 3:35 AM
Dec 2020
aaaaa omg michi finally opened his secret to chifuyuuu
Jan 22, 2023 4:02 AM
Sep 2022
i got literal chills watching this episode! This show is just going to be the most amazing show of the year.
Jan 22, 2023 4:13 AM
Nov 2021
nice episode first time seeing mikey
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

104 by Craneface »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

101 by Craneface »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

113 by Craneface »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

113 by Craneface »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

125 by Craneface »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.