Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 18, 2023 10:36 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it looks like Takemichi entrusted Mikey and Naoto in the past timeline. Taking care of business like the good guy he is...that's so typical of Takemichi.

Takemichi the hero this show deserved. He made a huge impact for the past.
Mar 18, 2023 12:00 PM

Jul 2017
The Tokyo Manji Gang's first meeting of the new year, and everyone comes with a clean slate to start off fresh.

First up, is 2nd Division vice-captain Hakkai with his family problems dragged into the gang, offered with apologies that are taken with forgiveness and encouragement. The Black Dragon's 11th generation of Inui and Kokonoi joining the ranks of Toman under Takemichi, and despite the qualm of their decision to be under him, it's all good. The last to receive is Kisaki, with immediate expulsion from the gang, that sure, Mitsuya did confess to Mikey about their betrayal, but this is a drastic measure that Mikey would've taken away, since Toman has grown too big manifesting both Moebius and Valhalla of a 350-people strong gang. For the one whom most adored Mikey to follow after him, he is essential to his dream of building Toman to the biggest that it has ever been. BUT NO MORE, Mikey is done, through and through, despite the genuineness of his words. Kisaki getting expelled and Hakkai saved, it's mission success for Takemichi.

Takemichi's present of the CB250T "Babu" bike brought back from the Philippines, restored from Mikey and Draken to match the former's being a twin, it's all his now with the shock that he's receiving such an esteemed gift. But since Takemichi is unfamiliar with the bike, Mikey gives him a run-through to good spirits. Especially now, Takemichi has no other mission to fulfill with all requirements fulfiled, and he can go back to the future with nothing to worry about with Chifuyu's assurance, and a last meet-up with the captains and leader before Takemichi goes back home.

Back in the present day, Takemichi is back and the future changed, it's back to a funeral...only this time it's not Hina's, but Mitsuki's with sisters Luna and Mana grieving at his loss.

What in the hell happened that could cause Mitsuya to be dead?
Mar 18, 2023 12:23 PM
Sep 2015
Insanely good episode. First of all, I love how the most violent group Black Dragon is now under Takemichi's command, and Takemichi's division is already the biggest subgroup in Toman. I love where it's heading, Takemichi is getting more powerful everyday and he doesn't realized it yet, and he's still crying baby LOL.

I love the gang meeting scene, I love to watch those guys playing a make-believe traditional yankee, they all act tough when they're just underage boys. Even my boyfriend Taiju is just 16 years old.

If at this point anyone still wonder why there are so many BL shippers in this fandom, the motorcycle scene has all the answer.

And of course it wouldn't be Tokyo Revengers without ending each episode with cliffhanger.
Mar 18, 2023 12:27 PM
Apr 2020
someone just can't resist to die everytime takemichi jumps from his pasts...
Mar 18, 2023 12:37 PM
Oct 2021
I guess takemichi is going back to save mitsuya. But on a serious note, does he really have to save everyone? I mean these guys are all gangsters after all.
Mar 18, 2023 12:38 PM
Jan 2021
I'm really interested how the story changes with Kisaki leaving the Touman but I could imagine that not a lot will change and he stays the villain but is just not in the Touman anymore
Mar 18, 2023 12:48 PM

May 2020
Kisaki simps for Mikey, Mikey simps for Takemitchy and Takemitchy... well what losers do. Things move in a circle.

Though that cliffhanger warrants something super ominous, and that will be there in the next two episodes.
Mar 18, 2023 12:54 PM
May 2021
ha ha, Anime onlies will be shocked to see Kisaki getting kicked out so early 😂. But RIP mitsuya!
Mar 18, 2023 1:07 PM
Jan 2023
CHIFUYU BEST BOI CONFIRMED AGAIN!!!!! I just love him so much. 😭 Mitsuya tho. I can't believe it
Mar 18, 2023 1:10 PM

Jan 2018
Black Dragon under Takemichi?! That's so insane. Even if they have ulterior motives it should still be interesting.

Kisaki being expelled was so satisfying. The only thing more satisfying would be seeing him give up and beg for forgiveness for everything he has done in front of Takemichi. Though I doubt that's gonna happen considering how shitty this guy is.
Mar 18, 2023 1:12 PM
Feb 2023
bruhhhhhh wth? the ending killed me I was thinking something bad would happen but thiss ....shit
Mar 18, 2023 1:19 PM

Feb 2019
Wait, did they actually do something smart for once by kicking out Kisaki? Actually surprised. Loved seeing him just fall apart in front of Mikey like that.

And of course you solve one issue, create another. Now mitsuya dead. Wonder what happened with him.

Chifuyu a real one. Definitely one of the best wing men in anime
Marinate1016Mar 18, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 18, 2023 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
I think story is going well and new bike
Mar 18, 2023 1:30 PM
Feb 2021
Satisfaction level reached the top level when kisaki was kicked out but the end……. Man give him a rest 😭😂
Mar 18, 2023 1:31 PM
Dec 2020
chapter 115 is where to continue
Mar 18, 2023 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
Nah bro, the dick eating from Kisaki is insane. The way he broke down after getting kicked out of Toman was hilarious lol, get the fuck out man. Pretty cool that Black Dragon will be a subsidiary of Toman now, under none other than Takemichi. Well, he did say to Taiju that he would take over BD if he beat him.

Once again, just when you think everything is fine and going smoothly, another problem comes up. Takemichi saves someone in the past, only to come back to the present to find someone else dead. Now it's Mitsuya. Time to return to the past and save him.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 18, 2023 1:50 PM
Sep 2022
Ok at some point Takemitchy needs to realize these dudes are hoodlums living a gangster life. Not everyone is gonna live to old age. It’s also silly how every time he snaps back to the present he’s instantly in the middle of whatever his next reason to go back to the past is. Episode was still fire though. Logic be dammed it’s just fun.
Mar 18, 2023 2:10 PM
Mar 2022
When takemichi finally thought he made it, he saved everyone to a certain extent, mitsuya dies. The show is evolving at a fast pace, we are getting to know more about kisaki and his obsession over mikey. His expulsion from toman was a huge shock. I would like them to explain hanma's relationship with kisaki later on the show though.

10/10 episode, can´t wait for the next one
Mar 18, 2023 2:18 PM

Jan 2012
Damn thought it was going to be the next episode before event kicks in. Damn everytime a plot has been saved another one comes along. 

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Mar 18, 2023 2:21 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Sigh.... who's it going to be this time..... probably Chifuyu....

Wait, it's Mitsuya? I mean sure, but that feels kind of random. Chifuyu makes a lot more sense since he's the one who exposed Kisaki to Mikey (although idk why Kisaki just assumed Chifuyu wouldn't say anything) and got him kicked out. Plus Takemichi gave Chifuyu a heartfelt thanks for being with him all this way, saying that he couldn't have done it all without him. And then Chifuyu's all like: "see you in 12 years!" Like they were totally setting up Chifuyu's future demise. But sike, it turns out to Mitsuya, bet you didn't see that coming haha! Whatever, it doesn't matter, someone was going to die anyway. We gotta keep this thing running on fumes after all now don't we. OR MAYBE they'll 'subvert our expectations' yet again and reveal that Takemichi accepts Mitsuya's death and simply moves on with life with an alive Hina and the others. The end! 

So if Mitsuya was killed, who was it? Those sus black dragon dudes, who are joining Toman with an ulterior motive as suggested by Chifuyu? Idk what their deal is, idgaf about them anyway. Maybe it was Kisaki, getting revenge on Mikey for getting kicked out? In that case again, shouldn't Chifuyu also be dead? Maybe he is, maybe they're going to reveal in the next episode that they're ALL dead. Whatever, the big question that i really have is what is up with Kisaki, and why he's so obsessed with Mikey. Like what does he want, to be the leader of Toman? Doesn't he want to be the boss of the biggest gang? In that case, why join Toman at all, apparently he has 300+ members from Valhalla and Moebius or whatever who'd follow him and that other tall guy, right? Maybe he sees that size doesn't matter, and that all the potential lies within Toman to be the dominating gang of the area one day. Idk man. Just give me a little rhyme and reason to it all....

This isn't the most unique concept, but it's one that works in telling a captivating story. That said, does it continue to work when dragged out like this? Maybe for some, maybe most even, that's what they want. They just want MORE. But then the quantity/quality issue comes into play and you're just left wondering: why?

Please don't tell me that whoever this author is, that they plan for EVERY CHARACTER to die at some point, and are going to have Takemichi go back and forth constantly until he has found a way to save EVERYONE. 

The first season was turn-your-brain-off fun. I really enjoyed it; each episode really felt no longer than 5 minutes. But now.... it's just overstaying its welcome.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Dec 2018
man that ending was super obvious i mean all those death flags left and right. i kind of agree though as long as he can save most, and keep the group as hoodlums and not professional gangsters i'd call that a win. the only other recourse is to find a way to end the gang altogether and good luck with that. 
StateofOhayoMar 18, 2023 2:42 PM
Mar 18, 2023 2:40 PM
Jan 2023
so good hjfuijfijwifjwef
Mar 18, 2023 2:47 PM

May 2020
guonnie said:
I guess takemichi is going back to save mitsuya. But on a serious note, does he really have to save everyone? I mean these guys are all gangsters after all.

Exactly my thoughts. At this point, he should just be aiming to ensure a decent enough future where his own life also isn't a mess. Save who you can, but Toman is already huge (as Mikey said, it's gotten too big already), and is only going to get bigger over the next decade.

I guess trying to save the top brass is fine, but c'mon... they're a gang, getting in constant turf wars & gang battles. There's hundreds of them. He's already watched some of them die, so why expect nobody else to die? 

Side Note: If his goal is zero deaths, he may as well just forget going returning to the future. Just resign yourself to living each day in the past so you can monitor every little detail, rather than just change a couple of events, then fast forward a dozen years & hope for the best.
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Mar 18, 2023 2:47 PM
Nov 2020
guonnie said:

You’ve got a point, it’s gonna be hard to protect all of them
Mar 18, 2023 3:19 PM

Feb 2013
guonnie said:
Well I bet there will be a lot more to fix than just one person dying. I guess we will find out next episode
Mar 18, 2023 4:33 PM
Aug 2021
HOW ON EARTH DID MITSUYA END UP DEAD. Bruh let takemitchy rest man he just wants to enjoy life😂😂. For a second I thought his sister was Hina. So wait is Mitsuya the one that needs saving now instead of Hina? Overall though this was a very wholesome episode bro received a bike and took the most authentic picture possible. I never expected for Kisaki to get kicked out though and so easily at that.
Mar 18, 2023 4:33 PM
Aug 2022
NO COMMENT.MASTERPIECE
Mar 18, 2023 4:58 PM
May 2021
black dragon joining toman under takemichi's division and kisaki getting kicked out of toman were both pleasant surprises, although black dragon definitely still has me on edge.

the bike scene was precious and i loved seeing them so happy. a nice cozy break in between the tension and drama.

was fully expecting something to be messed up when takemichi jumped back to the future, but i was still so caught off guard by that something wrong being the fact that mitsuya died.

ive been thinking though, what would happen if in one of these timelines of takemichi jumping back to the future, it's a future where nato is dead? would that even be possible in the first place? like does nato have to exist in the future for him to be able to jump back to it? if it is something that could happen, would there be a work around way to jump back to the past or would he just be permanently stuck?
My 2023 candies:
Mar 18, 2023 5:20 PM
Aug 2020
I really love this anime, people talk less about it, but it’s very good…
This episode was great
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 18, 2023 5:51 PM
Jan 2021
Apratim said:
ha ha, Anime onlies will be shocked to see Kisaki getting kicked out so early 😂. But RIP mitsuya!

Bruh, my jaw dropped, I was NOT expecting that at all
Mar 18, 2023 6:09 PM
Oct 2021
que gran capitulo ya falta poco para que muestren el arco de tenjiku
Mar 18, 2023 6:34 PM

Jun 2021
KennaIsANerd said:
black dragon joining toman under takemichi's division and kisaki getting kicked out of toman were both pleasant surprises, although black dragon definitely still has me on edge.

the bike scene was precious and i loved seeing them so happy. a nice cozy break in between the tension and drama.

was fully expecting something to be messed up when takemichi jumped back to the future, but i was still so caught off guard by that something wrong being the fact that mitsuya died.

ive been thinking though, what would happen if in one of these timelines of takemichi jumping back to the future, it's a future where nato is dead? would that even be possible in the first place? like does nato have to exist in the future for him to be able to jump back to it? if it is something that could happen, would there be a work around way to jump back to the past or would he just be permanently stuck?

Mar 18, 2023 6:36 PM
May 2021
I should've guessed.

I dunno why I was thinking it was the last episode, but damn everything was coming right together and then another curveball.

That's what's messed up about these time shift shows, they never get it right, but at least Takamichi's trying.
Mar 18, 2023 7:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Black Dragon joined Toman, and Kisaki got expelled? Takemitchy received Babu? Best outcome? Oh not so fast, Ferguso, i mean, Takemitchy.

Obviously there must be something wrong again in the future. Thou, yeah never expecting of all people its Mitsuya is the one. Maybe he died out of illness or abnormal accident, involve Kisaki. But for what reason, Kisaki targeting Mitsuya of all people? Maybe its a good time for Takemitchy to just stay on the past, watch your eyes on Hina only, and let the time flow by itself. Because every leap he do, the future kinda be more messy than ever before and far from his very first and sole objective, for Hina only...

That's all and dismissed!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 18, 2023 7:40 PM
Dec 2022
I knew that everything was too happy to be true, but whyyyyyyyy?????? I couldn't believe it at first and now it's just painful.
Mar 18, 2023 8:32 PM
May 2017
tsk tsk takemichi, did you think it would be that easy? Foolishness, there is only more suffering

4/5 ep
Mar 18, 2023 8:54 PM

Apr 2015
Okay, but Mitsuyu being dead might not be something homicidal, he said, as Kisaki and Black Dragon still exists.
Mar 18, 2023 9:38 PM

Apr 2022
kisaki simping so hard for mikey but mikeys too cold-hearted lmao. kisaki got expelled. funny how the episode shifted from that to some wholesome bike gifting. at least they were thoughtful about takemichi.
and yep, as expected, someone else is dead now that takemichi returned to the future, mitsuya this time. sighhhh okay, i wonder what the cause was this time. 
Mar 18, 2023 9:41 PM

Feb 2022
Very interesting chapter...

Kisaki was finally kicked out of ToMan, it was about time!

So now Takemichi has a motorcycle of his own, what a nice gift from Mikey and Draken

I did not expect that when Takemichi returned to the future he would be at Mitsuya's funeral, now I see why this season 2 still has 2 chapters left, to wait patiently for those 2 chapters
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Mar 18, 2023 10:21 PM

Jul 2021
way to keep the story going. now mitsuya's dead.

anyway, the bike part was really good and it felt so good to see kisaki being kicked out.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 18, 2023 10:27 PM

Oct 2022
Never expected Mitsuya to be the one to die in the present timeline.

As the story is going, I believe that the Takemitchy is going to sacrifice himself to save everyone at the end. IMO!
Mar 18, 2023 10:39 PM
Aug 2022
Damnit Mitsuya died after 12 years later.
now again go to past and this time save Mitsuya-kun.
Toman members must stay alive in future.
Mar 18, 2023 10:47 PM
Aug 2019
Good.
Good.
Good.
Good.
Good.
Good.
Mar 18, 2023 11:35 PM
Jun 2013
The point isn't really that Takemitchy "has to save everyone", but that he is the one changing the future, Mitsuya is now dead because he interfered, it's his fault, someone like Takemitchy could never live with Hina knowing he "killed" Mitsuya.
Mar 19, 2023 12:27 AM

Nov 2021
Everytime Takemichi returns to the future

Us: ok who's dead this time

Mar 19, 2023 12:28 AM
Jan 2021
So we won't have a third season😭😭 apparently they rush it to get to an end
Mar 19, 2023 12:41 AM

May 2020
lets go Kisaki got kicked out
and damn the whole of black dragons under takemitchy

Mar 19, 2023 2:56 AM

Jul 2016
Djcve said:
Apratim said:
ha ha, Anime onlies will be shocked to see Kisaki getting kicked out so early  😂. But RIP mitsuya!

Bruh, my jaw dropped, I was NOT expecting that at all

Yep and I wonder if that is him done.
Mar 19, 2023 5:04 AM
Oct 2021
now it's mitsuya who died whf
Mar 19, 2023 5:15 AM

Jul 2014
Damn Mitsuya rip, after all the good things that happened in this episode
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

190 by Sanerius »»
Apr 6, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

129 by vv1 »»
Mar 18, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

124 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 6:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.