Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Falma is so kinda, he even helps his enemies.

Despite his personality, I have to admit that Falma has a lot of guts and really isn't afraid to take any risks. A true gold standard for a healer.
Aug 21, 2022 6:34 AM

Apr 2010
Well the religious guys changed their minds pretty quickly especially after the treatment.
But it appears they where not the ones who staged the first attack and it also seems that others are still trying to disrupt business.
Well i guess the main still has a lot to do before he can spread his medication.
Aug 21, 2022 7:04 AM

Apr 2022
Oh dear, Falma is now seen as a deity, which... makes sense I suppose? He now has a wand on which he can fly like a witch on a broom, and a medallion concealing his deity-ness, so he now casts a shadow! Hurray for freedom to go out!
Aug 21, 2022 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
Falma vs the Temple in a nutshell:
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Aug 21, 2022 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
The Church (or rather the Grand Temple Inquisitors) infiltrates into Farma's operations by luring him alone, and it's no surprise that they immediately label him as a threat. But with Medicine God Panactheos's Divine Art, they don't stand a chance against someone with multiple abilities to the point of forcing Farma to act on violence against them, and instead see themselves as blasphemers retaliating against a reveled Guardian Deity, which isn't what the pharmaceutist wanted.

Case in point, Commander Salomon's fractured left leg injury from the horse drop, which requires an in-depth surgery that only Farma can conduct and get him back to recovery. And several months later, he's well and ranked into a Bishop level to remove all negative press about Farma's pharmacy and reward him handsomely with this wand that'll only prove him useful, and the tailsman to conceal his non-shadow self.

The trouble with the Church is over, but not the Pharmaceutical Guild which still maintains its position to reject Farma's medicine being heretic and anyone else getting a hold of it. Nevertheless, a good juncture to follow up, and Marie's in danger of a disease.

Misunderstandings the episode, cleared.
Aug 21, 2022 8:24 AM
Feb 2017
I dont know about the church yet. I don't think it's smart to give him that special wand (might generate attention from other members of church)
Nevertheless it's nice that the MC isn't known to the whole country as god like existence (still low profile) Furhter the focus on economic problems will be interesting in my opinion.
Aug 21, 2022 8:28 AM
Sep 2015
I'm satisfied that the confliction between Farma and the temple resolved nicely.

But the confliction between Farma and phamacy guild continue. I thought Farma said he'll publish his drug formula "for a greater good" but it seems like he has not done any of that.

Instead, he'll create his own guild and will share his formula only to his guild member. This prove that you really can't separate capitalism from pharmacy industry.
Aug 21, 2022 8:40 AM

Mar 2021
Good episode, it looks like the Temple will leave Farma alone and Farma is such a kind person to heal them after they tried to destroy him
Aug 21, 2022 8:56 AM

May 2021
Great episode! The temple is the largest religious group in the world and assigns children guardian deities. The office of inquisition eliminates heretics using divine arts for injustice and of course, that is who surrounds Farma currently...
They think he is an evil spirit in the form of a boy which Farma rejects and then they use a binding spell on him. However, it doesn't work on Falma of course!
They then try to get him to reveal his 'true form' using flames but he stops it by eliminating the oxygen!
They then use ice magic which Farma stops.
After he does that, their mission changes to try eliminate him!
They use all the elemental magic but still, Farma is unharmed.
He tells them to call off their attack whilst his body is glowing with an aura. Commander Salomon realises he has missed the fact that Falma is Panactheos!
They apologise to him and won't listen to Farma rejecting that he is Panactheos.
He is about to slit his throat but Farma stops him and asks him to just leave him and his pharmacy alone.
Seems the treatment for the commander's leg is reduction but Farma doesn't know who will operate on him as surgical procedures aren't his strength...
But he has to be the one to do it...
He applies spinal anaesthesia which numbs his sense of touch and then gets to work.
Seems it was successful!
He visits Parallel World Pharmacy and brings a gift.
Seems he also got ranked up to bishop! And he told the temple that a boy with no shadow doesn't exist.
And Farma receives a wand from him that is a treasure kept in the guardian deity temple. Seems pretty powerful!
Only guardian deities can wield this wand! It won't respond to a human like Elen.
IT CAN EVEN FLOAT??!
He also receives a talisman that hides divine power! This allows him to seem normal and even have a shadow.
Seems a customer is annoyed that another pharmacist doesn't stock Parallel World Pharmacy products but the owner says they are restrained by the guild on that matter.
Farma says they should start a guild to get around this.
And a person named Marie is sick with the man not knowing what to do...

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 21, 2022 9:16 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 21, 2022 9:48 AM

Feb 2021
Wait so next episode they will be having an outbreak of Influenza? lol that would be interesting.
Aug 21, 2022 10:00 AM

Jul 2009
Insert [nobody expect the Spanish inquisition] meme

They shorten a lot of stuff this week
bruh
Aug 21, 2022 10:04 AM

Jan 2022
What an exciting episode. I don't know why they resort to violence before thinking things through, but if that happened there would be no appeal. Anyways, I liked this episode. He got the bad guys on his side. Hopefully, the new guild will be approved that way it can help the other pharmacies. It's pretty lame that the commoners think that Farma is buying people's approval especially now that the church is on his side. I hope Farma helps the little girl in time so that way, he has another pharmacist on his side. The wand was badass and the candy looked very tasty!
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 21, 2022 10:05 AM

Dec 2007
Was a great ep -but man are we RUNNING thu this plot
Aug 21, 2022 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
Aaaaa kinda disappointing since they cut short some fun stuffs. But, I take it the animation gotta keep with the episode limit and at least still keep the main story.

Hmm surgery censored tho...
Was expecting the treasure staff to be a bit more "colorful" or glassy.
Fredy-sanAug 21, 2022 11:25 AM
Aug 21, 2022 11:16 AM
Dec 2021
The definition for this episode would be perfection!
Aug 21, 2022 12:13 PM

Feb 2019
Well considering how things ended last week, I think this episode went about as well as you could expect. The church realised they were idiots for attacking without even talking, and farma can finally live in peace.. for now.

I am looking forward to seeing how farma will make his products more accessible for those who can’t spend all day waiting in line at his shop. Love how this series handles the actual economics of medicine.
Aug 21, 2022 12:19 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, how bold and innovative. Church not evil, church just made a mistake and immediately owned up to it.
Aug 21, 2022 1:16 PM
Jun 2021
the episode casually revealing that he's a literal god like it's no big deal and i love it, like irdc if the OP isekai MC trope is overused, i eat it up everytime i love seeing my meow meows excel at things effortlessly AND LOOK AT FALMA THIS EPISODEEEE W THE BARRIERS AND STUFF i love him
Aug 21, 2022 1:17 PM
Jun 2021
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Wow, how bold and innovative. Church not evil, church just made a mistake and immediately owned up to it.

wish i can upvote this
Aug 21, 2022 2:11 PM

Apr 2022
phantomfandom said:
I thought Farma said he'll publish his drug formula "for a greater good" but it seems like he has not done any of that.

Instead, he'll create his own guild and will share his formula only to his guild member. This prove that you really can't separate capitalism from pharmacy industry.

I imagine he wants to find out reliable ways of creating all the 'ingredients' he needs for his drugs without using his cheat magic. I doubt that sharing his knowledge of atomic bonds will be of any use.
Aug 21, 2022 2:17 PM

Apr 2022
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

At least these specific members of the church.

They only owned up to their mistake when they realised Farma's relation to their own god. They didn't really seem to give a damn whether he's good or evil, just that he's too powerful to overlook the risk of having him around.
Aug 21, 2022 4:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The church ended up not being able to do much of anything to Farma which led to them realizing he’s a god, and I mean they’re not exactly wrong lol, but I really enjoyed how Farma helped out the leader by doing surgery in the heat of the moment even though it isn’t his strong suite.

And after doing that, Farma now has the church on his side and they immediately supplied him with some nice tools, like that fancy staff and the thing that makes his shadow come back, very cool, and I didn’t expect Elen to get horny over the staff but I liked it lol, too bad she couldn’t hold it. And at the end of the episode Farma overhears another problem with his pharmacy, and that’s that he needs to have more than one location you can get his medicine, and to do that he needs to make his own guild, I wonder if that will cause him to be hunted down again lol.
Aug 21, 2022 5:33 PM
Jun 2019
Nice world building
Aug 21, 2022 6:59 PM
Apr 2022
That was pretty cool, like always. Chill
Aug 21, 2022 8:29 PM

Sep 2020
Really cool that Farma can protect himself from church's attack by using his skills, and now the church kind of works for him, also he gains his pharmacy "wand" that normal humans can't even touch.
Aug 21, 2022 11:40 PM

Jun 2021
So the Temple holds near absolute authority huh? Sounds a bit like our world in the past. Oh and they’ve got their own inquisitors in this world too. Lovely.

I knew these fools wouldn’t be able to take on Farma. Bro… he’s not an evil spirit. He’s closer to a god! Well, I guess to them he IS a god, the Guardian Diety Panactheos to be exact. Bend the knee, scrubs! Lol. Salomon about to commit suicide to atone, wow dude. Bone fractures must be more serious in their world due to the primitive state of medicine and surgery. Even though Farma’s only ever practiced on animals, I guess the surgery went well after all.

I guess Farma’s made a very powerful new ally in the newly appointed bishop. Salomon is a little scary though. At least Farma has a new wand. The Panac-rhabdos is dope! The medallion is handy too. Looks like I was wrong about the carriage being the work of the Temple. Probably the guild then? I don’t think this Compounders’ Guild is gonna help win over any friends at the guild though.

Blanche is so adorable! Always nice to see her again. I liked seeing her, Farma, and Lotte all hanging out together. Adorable!

Is that dude at the end Pierre? Seems like he might have to go against guild rules and seek out Farma’s help.
Aug 22, 2022 12:28 AM

Jan 2020
Blanche, Lotte, and Farma were so cute together in their outing. And Farma was a boss against those from the church. Man I really love this series more than I thought I would.
Aug 22, 2022 2:49 AM
Jul 2021
MadanielFL said:
Wait so next episode they will be having an outbreak of Influenza? lol that would be interesting.

no it's
Aug 22, 2022 4:57 AM

Mar 2008
Ah I kind of expected Pharma wouldn’t want to hurt them unless necksary. I mean he barely knows much about them so would be a bit much if he were to kill them all

Im just wondering what is he going to do with that wand aside from fly on it when he's already overpowered? Maybe help him control his power better I guess.

phantomfandom said:
I'm satisfied that the confliction between Farma and the temple resolved nicely.

But the confliction between Farma and phamacy guild continue. I thought Farma said he'll publish his drug formula "for a greater good" but it seems like he has not done any of that.

He did have it published likely and just didn’t know about these legal limitations. Im assuming anyone can join the guild so its just a slow spread instead of larger political changes. He likely does not want to eliminate the system of having medicine having to be approved to be sold and have only certain people sell it because it can serve as a safety measure for people. Without that it would be totally unregulated medicine so lots of frauds and people getting the wrong medicine or wrong dosage.
Aug 22, 2022 4:59 AM
Mar 2022
the ending could have been a bit better, seemed like half of a filler episode but the first half was very good
Aug 22, 2022 7:58 AM

Mar 2013
I'm still curious about the mob girl who led Falma to that place. 👀
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 22, 2022 8:03 AM

Feb 2014
As I thought it would go, the church members were overwhelmed by Farma's power, but it did lead to the main inquisitor himself fracturing his leg. After finally getting the others to believe him, Farma was able to help the inquisitor with an emergency surgery and after a time skip of a few months, he made a full recovery.

The rewards that Farma got from the grand temple was really nice, although I was very amused with Lotte and Elen's faces of pure happiness when presented with a box of sweets and, in Elen's case, got VERY excited after Farma was given a staff that only he can wield. Unsurprisingly, Farma was more happy with being given a talisman that gives him a "shadow" underneath him again, which his reaction made me laugh. =)

However, the one responsible for sending that runaway horse carriage into the pharmacy shop still hasn't been found, although it feels like the one behind it feels more obvious now that the temple had nothing to do with it. After hearing from another pharmacy shop while shopping with Lotte and Blanche who weren't allowed to stock any products similar to what Farma sells, he wants to set up his own guild for his shop and Medique and wants others to join if his guild request gets approved. It'll be interesting to see if this happens and how the other guild will react to it. Also, the last scene was from the other pharmacy shop and since Marie was looking more ill, I think he'll go against his guild rules just to seek out Farma to help him.

An inevitable clash with the other guild seems like it'll happen very soon, but I hope something good comes out from it. =D
Aug 22, 2022 12:26 PM

Feb 2011
Episode felt rushed, i wish there was more combat. Farma is so OP but never gets to use his magic at all aside from healing people.

Gonna stay at a 7 for me. nothing really new. I would've loved a seen where farma showed his dad the flying staff and the shadow thing.

Aug 22, 2022 1:43 PM

Aug 2011
I love that this show manages to insert pieces of realism despite the fantastical premise, it clearly shows that the original creator either had this knowledge from their day job or they did a lot of research. When Farma injected the spinal anesthesia he first confirmed that his needle was in the right space by getting cerebrospinal fluid. As someone working in healthcare it's both hilarious and somewhat heartwarming to me that a series like this managed to get popular enough for an anime adaptation, like there are actual people out there whose ultimate power fantasy is going to another world and becoming a super genius pharmacist/physician/surgeon/researcher with superpowers.
Aug 22, 2022 2:21 PM

Nov 2013
LoL, typical religious extremists. Show them "miracles" and they'll turn a Satan into the holiest being imaginable.
Aug 22, 2022 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
- Salomon: *appears*
- Me: Oh, no! He's hot!

Another nice episode of The Rising of the Ibuprofen Hero
Farma is finally acknowledged as an isekai god lol
Aug 22, 2022 9:50 PM

Oct 2008
looks like these bunch of a heretics is still a pain in the a$$ for Farma...
3/5.

Aug 23, 2022 7:14 AM
Dec 2016
nice wand and iceberg
Aug 24, 2022 6:27 PM

May 2019
Glad that the conflict was resolved and that Farma was rewarded with some useful relics, especially the medallion that gives him a shadow, he sure was excited about that. Eden, looking good as usual, was really excited about the staff but it was a shame she couldn't hold it. Lotte and Blanche were cute, especially when Blanche saw the chocolate that Lotte was holding. Looks like the next episode will deal with influenza based on the title.

Btw, the ED has grown on my so I sought it out and found that it's called "White Rain" by a group called Little Black Dress, quite a banger.
Aug 24, 2022 6:34 PM
Jan 2021
SHINOBI-03 said:
Falma vs the Temple in a nutshell:

Lmao, 🤣🤣 (15 words limit)
Aug 25, 2022 1:46 AM
May 2016
Farma is happier to get a shadow 🕳️ than 🌟 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔠-𝔯𝔥𝔞𝔟𝔡𝔬𝔰 🌟

Aug 25, 2022 4:44 PM
Jun 2013
Aversa said:
Well the religious guys changed their minds pretty quickly especially after the treatment.
But it appears they where not the ones who staged the first attack and it also seems that others are still trying to disrupt business.
Well i guess the main still has a lot to do before he can spread his medication.

Surprising how, unlike Asklepios manga, we actually have religious idiots that appreciate medical treatment.
But I still see them as nutcases. Their "anti-demon" trap didn't work so they tried to BURN Falma to death; their intelligence level is the same as Konosuba's Axis Cultists

Anyway, I also like to know who sent the horse carriage to Falma's pharmacy. Obviously Falma's dad may have gotten things right when he said it was the other pharmacies that tried to disrupt competition.
Aug 26, 2022 12:31 AM
Feb 2020
Some stuff was left out of the manga but overall its good.
Aug 26, 2022 1:57 AM

Aug 2018
Panactheos
Farma was in front of the inquisitors and they attacked him, but Farma defended himself with his powers. And they recognized him as "Panactheos".
He saved the commander from his fracture and saved himself from the situation.
The commander ascended in order to be of help to Farma to erase traces of the "shadowless boy". And he also gave him an appropriate staff for him, as well as a talisman so that he can have a shadow xd
Farma wants to hire more people, but they distrust him because he is the son of the royal pharmacist, and the guild doesn't accept him. So he decided to create his own guild.
Good chapter, let's see what happens.

Aug 26, 2022 1:21 PM

Jul 2021
A further showcase of his godly powers. Pretty wholesome show overall. Nothing special though. My current score is probably 6 or a 7
Aug 26, 2022 2:39 PM
May 2022
الحلقة رهيبة
Aug 26, 2022 3:38 PM
Apr 2018
why do i have to write something?
Aug 26, 2022 10:16 PM
Feb 2022
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
Aug 26, 2022 11:25 PM

Apr 2022
one of the best episodes
Aug 27, 2022 1:09 AM

Apr 2008
I get this is a relaxing, no pressure isekai and they know their audience, but like... just how convenient do they have to make everything? The guy already got matter generation and negation, unlimited magical output, divine knowledge of injury and treatment, a privileged position, and ultra competent subordinates. Did we really also need a pawn in the church, a divine instrument that can't be stolen, the ability to fly, and a way to hide his power? And then still the answer to the latest dilemma has to be served up on a platter by pure coincidence? No challenges allowed, I guess, but even with that premise I feel like we could have focused on Farma crushing all disease everywhere with only the initial set of gifts.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2022

55 by DIVYANIME »»
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2022

152 by _KiieL »»
Mar 12, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM

» Is there any romance in this one

HatTrkPatrk - Jul 11, 2022

7 by Sugram22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2022

119 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.