Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
What a freak. Although it turns out, there was a conspiracy after all and up to Falma to deal with the probelm yet again.

Falma honestly handled this in the best way he could though. Like a true pro. Poor Lotte for getting stabbed this episode though. Good thing she survived and got treated. Anyways, it was a decent show imo.
Sep 25, 2022 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
The calamity within the San Fleuve Empire, Bruno is able to pinpoint whom could be the mastermind of the operation: his former friend Camus de Sade, while the mages and knights do in their favour to stop the Nederland's 5 Holy Knights.

To Farma, the Neder plague which brought the Black Death had already spread far and wide within San Fleuve, and where Farma could pinpoint Camus's at is where Bruno accompanied him to, with Charlotte and Cedric returning to the pharmacy only to find themselves targeted by the assailant.

While Bruno fights off Camus, Farma diagnoses and heals the toxic compounds from both Cedric and Camille. And when Bruno is down for the count, Farma took into it all his own to complete the job of eradicating the mastermind with a signature "One Punch" and Paractheos's magic blessing to mark the end of the Black Death with a celebration.

Everyday life is back to normal in San Fleuve, and most certainly in the Parallel World Pharmacy.
Even though this ending is thoroughly rushed, it doesn't beat the fact that a really good Isekai series hits once in a while, and this season, it's this show.
KANLen09Sep 25, 2022 9:05 AM
Sep 25, 2022 6:47 AM

Apr 2010
Well the day is saved till the next thing shows up.
Anyway who was the purple haired girl holding the staff she didn't seem familiar to me.

Another question would be what's happening in the neighbouring country that they attack like that things must be pretty bad there seeing how the soldiers spoke.
Guess we might get another season and honestly i will be looking forward to it.
Sep 25, 2022 6:59 AM

Feb 2021
Yeah I did enjoy my time with this show.
It was quite better and different from what I expected it to be.

Kinda sad that the other pharmacist will probably die since he refused to take the medicine.

Idk how likely a season 2 for this would be, but if it ever gets one I would be happy.
Sep 25, 2022 6:59 AM

Apr 2014
YES! YES! YES! Falma killed that fuking skeleton. That what was he needed to do, killed the one who needs to be killed.
Lotte from this episode was very annoying, honestly. Falma-sama... Falma-sama... She is too naive and too innocent to survive in this harsh world.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 25, 2022 7:12 AM
Sep 2020
As a manga reader, I feel nothing but hatred towards the anime, especially in the last episode where it's super rushed.

I highly recommend you guys to read the manga so you don't miss out the plots they skipped
Sep 25, 2022 7:17 AM
Nov 2016
Any info if it will have season 2?
Sep 25, 2022 7:21 AM

Mar 2013
Good ending but a bit disappointed as they skipped some lines and frames to fit all of this in a single episode. I will miss this series as well as the cuteness of Charlotte. Thanks to her, it was a bit dramatic but it could be better if they extended it up to episode 13... ಠ⁠ω⁠ಠ

I'd also recommend the manga up to the 40th chapter?! OwO
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 25, 2022 7:26 AM

May 2022
The Vilian Who Spread the Disease Finally Showed Up Properly. An Epic Battle Between Falma And Him Ensues And Falma Defeated Him And After Two Months The Black Death officials ended.
𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Sep 25, 2022 7:28 AM
Jul 2021
i hate the studio cut many thing.

Sep 25, 2022 7:35 AM
Oct 2019
knowing what this could have been, it was disappointment to such such agood series end with such a rushed episode.
I don't feel any emotional weight here.
overall a 6/10
the manga is much much better because of better pacing and proper character writing
Sep 25, 2022 7:42 AM
Jan 2021
Didn't like the way how it all ended so conveniently
Sep 25, 2022 7:44 AM
Mar 2019
I ewnjiy a lot with this isekai its different we need a secon season i read the manga because of this anime an its incredible well adapt for manga

I swear have a second season please!!
Sep 25, 2022 7:45 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Elisabeth is told about the holy knioghjts and the plague-carrying pests they have released. Bruno also tells her about his former evil classmate who is involved most likely... Camus de Sade.
Farma meanwhile is flying over the city when he spots his father.
It seems a holy knight has been captured though they didn't know the creatures they released were carrying the black death! They were only following orders from...
Camus de Sade!
Lotte goes back to the apothecary but Farma isn't there.
Camus is instead! And he stabbed Cedric!
Bruno enters and uses magic against Camus!
Farm meanwhile identifies Cedric having chemical poisoning!
Bruno isn't doing too well in his fight and is knocked away...
Farma punches Camus though Camus can't understand why Farmus isn't on his side using his power for evil.
Reminds me a bit of 'MY BRAIN TREMBLES!' xD.
With Farma's next punch, Camus is sent out of the window and then Farma uses his staff to destroy him!
Seems the black death was under control after these evets though some people couldn't be saved...
Two months later however, Elisabeth declares the plague to be over!
And Parallel World Pharmacy is as busy with customers as always!

This has been a great show and perhaps my favourite of the season.
I hope we get a season 2 and I hope the light novel is licensed!
Rem4lifexDSep 25, 2022 7:51 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 25, 2022 7:58 AM
Jan 2009
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Elisabeth is told about the holy knioghjts and the plague-carrying pests they have released. Bruno also tells her about his former evil classmate
I hope we get a season 2 and I hope the light novel is licensed!

From what I can tell the anime covered the first two volumes of the light novel. There are currently eight volumes of the light novel and it's still ongoing, so there's material for at least three
more seasons.
Sep 25, 2022 8:03 AM

Mar 2021
I really liked this series, Farma going full Power and smashing Camus right in the Face was awesome to see

Lotte hugging Farma and Welcoming him back was really sweet and cute

Sep 25, 2022 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
That felt so anti-climatic. I also feel the score is way higher then it should be as this just felt like another Generic isekai anime.

It was okay 7/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 25, 2022 8:30 AM

Oct 2019
Right, who need multiple vaccines when you can just magically cast rainbow and solve everything within 1 episode.
Sep 25, 2022 8:33 AM

Apr 2022
I've have read the manga... even though some stuff have been cut to fit the episode... if they didn't they wont have been able to close the season... compared to the manga the anime did modification that wasn't show in the manga.
Jul 2011
Great final episode, the final battle between Farma and Camus was nice, it seems that the guildmaster died because of the black plague, at least, I understood it. I wish this anime gets a second season, I would like to see other diseases Farmas will face off

Mar 2016
"Does he have green hair, a scar on his face and only one eye?"

...OMFG, it's Roronoa Zoro!!!

Funny thing, Camus is voiced by Zoro's VA Kazuya Nakai.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 25, 2022 8:35 AM
Feb 2020
Wonderful final scene.
I hope it gets a second season!
Sep 25, 2022 8:53 AM
Aug 2021
The last attack scene was a bit cringe tho but the visual effects were dope.

I enjoyed this show very much. Hope to gain more medical themed animes and the S2 adaptation.
Sep 25, 2022 8:56 AM

Mar 2010
A few more episodes would be better. A bit rushed ending but really enjoyable anime. If there will be second season i will watch it.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 25, 2022 8:58 AM
Dec 2017
Not the same storyline as the manga but it was definitely a good watch for me. Bruno did nothing whatsoever other than being a scapegoat to a not-so-op Farma. Manga did it for me when he fought Camille and healed the two but it is what it is.
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Sep 25, 2022 9:04 AM

Jan 2012
And so the Black Death is "Handled" and Isekai Yakkyoku is finally re-opened as we end the series.

You know, years before the anime was announced for this I actually read the first several manga chapters. I don't quite remember why I stopped, but I liked what I read well enough so when the anime was announced figured I'd enjoy it...and I did! This last arc felt waaaayyyy too "close to home" in the era of COVID though. I can't help but wonder how I would have perceived it had that not happened. But yeah, this was a pretty solid 7/10 level good. My biggest disappointment was a certain character's design wasn't quite what it was in the manga, but oh well. The art in general for this adaptation reminded me somewhat of that Time Travel Girl show from a few years back now, which I also liked. But uh yeah, I'd watch more if we got it(I assume there's more source material to adapt but don't actually know for sure,) but if I had to guess we probably won't. Ah well.
Sep 25, 2022 9:10 AM
Sep 2015
Farma rely too much on his magical power. And it's quite strange that Farma kill someone and then a purification aura come out after killing. I kinda expect this anime to be more like Dr. Stone. But I like the facial expression can still be shown under mask, this is the only anime that doesn't pretend that pandemic doesn't happen.
Sep 25, 2022 9:10 AM
Mar 2022
An extremely pleasant ending to a very unique anime that I wish we could see more of.
Sep 25, 2022 9:11 AM
Dec 2009
Well it seems they changed the ending. They left out the phylosophical phenomen of denial. And they symplified the backstory for vilian. From bittesweet to just sweet.
Sep 25, 2022 9:15 AM
May 2017
Very good! There are a lot of diseases Science knows and some it still does not and are challenges to overcome. So, there is a lot of material for new very welcome seasons.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 25, 2022 9:23 AM

Dec 2012
Was interesting enough in the beginning, kind of went a bit downhill though until the last 2 episodes or so
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Sep 25, 2022 9:32 AM

Jun 2015
Too rushed to an otherwise promising premise!
Nothing impressive!
Sep 25, 2022 9:33 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It definitely looked bad from the holy knights’ attack and Camus himself taking action, but it was all quickly dealt with once Farma came back and finished off Camus. I will say that was a pretty disappointing fight, as much as they built up Camus he was defeated so easily, I don’t think he even used any big attack on Farma like he did with Bruno, a waste of a really cool character design sadly, I’ll miss you Deadhead Black Plague guy. But the ending was happy at least, we got to see the epidemic pronounced to be over, and the pharmacy being filled with people once again, and Farma’s team all came back together, got to see best girl Elen one last time too lol.

Overall a great show, it definitely had a strong first half imo, but once the Black Plague arc kicked in is where it kinda lost me, mainly due to how the Black Plague wasn’t portrayed as good as it could have been. The characters definitely made it seem terrible but we didn’t get to see enough of how bad it really was, and as I mentioned in the review of the episode Camus was a disappointing final boss as well. Besides that stuff, I really liked this one, it was a unique Isekai and did some really cool stuff. Farma was a good MC, Charlotte and Elen were great supports as well as other side characters like Bruno and the Empress. The OP was also a jam, and especially the ED, that was one of my favorite EDs this season. Even with my gripes, I’d like to see a Season 2 of this, though I wonder how they can top something as serious as the Black Plague.

And as a final note, call me silly but I did enjoy “Drugstore in Another World” more than this lol, I just like the lighthearted comedy more than something more serious like this.
Sep 25, 2022 10:26 AM
Jun 2020
I liked this show but the ending soured it a bit for me. This episode just felt rushed and I can't help but feel the villain only took away rather than added. Like if the villain wasn't there we get this crisis that Farma and team have to deal with. I just feel that would have been more compelling than punch the big baddie.
Sep 25, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2017
The finish was fine enough, wonder if there'll be more seasons?
Sep 25, 2022 11:06 AM
Apr 2021
It was ok, the ending episode seemed to be rushed though! Overall for me its was a 7/10.
Sep 25, 2022 11:11 AM
Dec 2021
A masterpiece. 10/10.
Sep 25, 2022 11:26 AM

Jul 2009
Pretty meh anime.

Overall: 7/10
Sep 25, 2022 12:10 PM
Dec 2016
Show went hard into the magic aspect and didn't continue with what set it apart which was it's inclusion of science.
Sep 25, 2022 12:16 PM

Feb 2019
Great finale! Farma going all out was really bad ass. Sade was completely irredeemable. I will really miss this show. Was such a great and informative show. Reminded me a lot of honzuki
Sep 25, 2022 12:17 PM

Feb 2019
Kokosei_anime said:
As a manga reader, I feel nothing but hatred towards the anime, especially in the last episode where it's super rushed.

I highly recommend you guys to read the manga so you don't miss out the plots they skipped

Why would you read the manga when it’s not a manga but a LN
Sep 25, 2022 12:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So after all we really had a kind of antagonist who was behind the spreading of the black plague xD and he got severely punched... well deserved
Sep 25, 2022 12:47 PM
Jun 2022
What a hidden Gem this anime was. I’m hoping for a season 2.
Sep 25, 2022 12:48 PM
Dec 2021
In short, rushed ending. Like, who kills the main villain in just 1 ep?? Thats way too rushed. There was no feel at all. I used to like this anime and rated it 9 after the 1st ep and I also liked the medical thing in this show. But it has really disappointed me.
And I don't think that a 2nd season will come as it said "Fin" in the final cut (it means "The end" in English)
7/10
Sep 25, 2022 1:03 PM

Sep 2011
Better then your average isekai. I think I would've enjoyed it more if they didn't try to have magic fight scenes and instead just focused on the diseases and pharmacy stuff.
Sep 25, 2022 1:08 PM

Jul 2012
The ending felt a little rushed but overall I enjoyed this show a lot. Way better than I expected!
Since I'm usually into dad-characters and isekai shows don't center that much on them, Bruno having so much screen time had me pleasantly surprised.
I'd love a 2nd season!
Sep 25, 2022 1:13 PM
Apr 2017
i wanted to see a epic fight scene but its a letdown what a wasted opportunity
Sep 25, 2022 1:46 PM

Sep 2020
Falma's punch so powerful, the ending is a bit fast but still a happy conclusion, though there doesn't seem to be a s2.
Sep 25, 2022 1:54 PM
Mar 2021
nothing but utter shite. not worth your time or thoughts. worst one so far
Sep 25, 2022 2:08 PM
Aug 2018
The End is like the worst possible.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2022

55 by DIVYANIME »»
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

74 by samot-frt »»
Feb 9, 5:12 PM

» Is there any romance in this one

HatTrkPatrk - Jul 11, 2022

7 by Sugram22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2022

119 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.