Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Falma's talents are being recognized more now. Good for him. The queen he saved also seems to be in healthy condition now.

Charlotte is also kinda entertaining to watch in this show imo, at least for her personality.

Jul 31, 2022 6:29 AM

Apr 2010
He just opened his store and trouble is already on the horizon, i guess he first needs to persuade the population about the quality of his medication.
That there is also that guild guy who doesn't seem to be up to much good.

Guess the royal backing doesn't have much yet but with all things new first it has to be proven so that people start trusting it.
Jul 31, 2022 6:30 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode again.

The queen is doing so much better thanks to Farma.

It's nice that he has his own pharmacy now. Good luck with it!

SerafosJul 31, 2022 1:45 PM
Jul 31, 2022 6:58 AM
Sep 2015
If Farma's point is to give an access to the health care service to all people regardless of their class he should ask the Queen for universal healthcare system instead of just a permission to open a drugstore.

Anyway, when the Queen is fully recovered she's stronger than I thought.
Jul 31, 2022 7:07 AM

Apr 2021
good episode

i love this anime
[jmg align=right]https://i.imgur.com/XLRDPsi.png?1[/img]
anime list
manga list
blog posts

Jul 31, 2022 7:59 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Seems Farma hjas been discussing his medicine making methods and knowledge with his father. I'm happy he is so supportive of his son despite him being so unexpectedly OP.
His father warns him of people who may think of him as a heretic and attempt to kill him.
Seems Noah has some intel that her majesty is considering what to reward Farma for treating her!
And his dream is to open a pharmacy in which anyone regardless of status can visit!
She granted him his dream as well. And wow, the builders and people to work on the pharmacy arrived very quickly.

SOMEONE LICENSE THE LIGHT NOVEL! I WANT TO READ AN OFFICIAL RELEASE! (Not Yenpress though...their LNs are always arriving in bad physical condition...)
Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDJul 31, 2022 8:06 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 31, 2022 8:03 AM
Jun 2021
phantomfandom said:
If Farma's point is to give an access to the health care service to all people regardless of their class he should ask the Queen for universal healthcare system instead of just a permission to open a drugstore.

I think he’s got to get medicine up to par before that happens and then build trust in the people that the medication works.
Jul 31, 2022 8:15 AM

Mar 2021
Good episode as usual Farma has started his pharmacy and the queen is in much better health thanks to him
Jul 31, 2022 8:28 AM

Aug 2021
It's already a good start for him, having cured the empress brought him closer to his dream and now he has his own pharmacy, that way he will help others, to see the difficulties he will then have in handling everything.
Jul 31, 2022 9:15 AM

Mar 2016
Just add one of this fellas outside the shop and you would have your typical latin american pharmacy
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jul 31, 2022 9:53 AM
Oct 2016
So is there a mistranslation somewhere in here? Is he opening a pharmacy, hospital or a medical college, because that building is overkill for being a pharmacy. It's just, too huge. Why would you need 4 or 5 stories and some 100+ feet frontage for a pharmacy?
Jul 31, 2022 10:12 AM

May 2021
Raistlarn said:
So is there a mistranslation somewhere in here? Is he opening a pharmacy, hospital or a medical college, because that building is overkill for being a pharmacy. It's just, too huge. Why would you need 4 or 5 stories and some 100+ feet frontage for a pharmacy?

Funniest thing is him saying "always wanted a small pharmacy" and then there's a shot of the college campus behind him.
Jul 31, 2022 10:15 AM

May 2021
Gotta say this episode cooled me down for this show a bit. It was painfully predictable and cliched. Sure it's still setting up the story but it seems to me this show will be ridden with plot conveniences and black and white characters. Theme might be unorthodox for issekai, but everything else is just another run of the mill op mc issekai with harem.

At the very end they mentioned pharmacy will deal with all sorts of medicine and cosmetics. My gut feeling tells me they will focus more on the latter part than former. It's easier to "cure" dry skin than cancer and only redeeming factor until this point was learning about illnesses and their cures.
Jul 31, 2022 10:59 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that Farma will be rewarded for his quick thinking in healing the Empress and he wants to open a pharmacy and his status goes up to Royal Pharmacist Apprentice
Jul 31, 2022 11:09 AM
May 2021
I watched Ep 3 and 4 in one go. I'm so happy they made the tuberculosis treatment method scientifically accurate. As someone finishing their doctorate in respiratory infectious disease, I geeked out so hard.

For some scientific background, Mycobacterium tuberculosis is a rod-shaped bacterium acting as the primary agent of tuberculosis. It's notorious for being a slow-grower which is why Falma eliminated assassination or deposition as a reason the White Death reached the queen. It's such a slow-growing bacterium that there's a latent phase where someone can be infected with Mycobacterium for years without ever knowing they're at risk of tuberculosis. The antibiotics that Falma chose are all correct. Ethambutanol targets the bacterium's cell wall, Isoniazid targets the cell's ability to produce energy from fatty acids, and Rifampin prevents the bacterium from growing by stopping it from producing RNA (and in turn proteins it needs to work). The coolest part was that all three are used together to minimize the risk of antibiotic resistance. Finally, it really does take 6 months to cure tuberculosis from a person with active disease, which was why Falma preached patience. He also wore a mask because the bacterium can spread through respiratory droplets.

One other thing. Falma somehow did a really quick Gram-Stain to see what bacterium the queen was infected with. The Mycobacterium in the picture are the red-coloured rod-shapes. He also made a microscope using van Leeuwenhoek's invention, right down to the detail. Well done Falma!

As for E4, I loved how heartwarming it was and how Falma and his father got to rekindle their relationship. I can't wait to see the kinds of things Falma will do next episode! I want more of the science please!
Jul 31, 2022 11:31 AM

Jul 2017
Her Majesty's recovery is swift, and both father and son begin making waves from the will of Panactheos, though most is purely from Farma's pharmaceutical background. Though speculation about a background evil force is also part of the mystery.

Noah sure is understanding and playful, but for Farma's dream to one day open a pharmacy, that's in line with his work. And comforting Queen Elisabeth in her recovery phase and understanding her condition, while thanks to Farma for alleviating the disease, she is pivotal to run the Empire, as is Farma is pivotal to administer pharmacy for all.

Bruno being summoned to bring Farma to the Queen's recovery celebration, it's an auspicious day for the de Medicis family, both father and son crowned as royal pharmaceuticsts, and Farma got his wish to open a pharmacy thanks to Noah, and construction starts immediate to kickstart the store, all from Farma.

As it turns out, Farma's ideal pharmacy...is easily the finest storefront, and the name shouldn't be a surprise to reference the series' title for a creative advertisement. And it's not long that he would encounter a hindrance: Veron of the Pharmaceutical Guild to play mind games at, but with Elen literally chasing his ass away. Still though, to have the pharmacy operate with Elen and Lotte together is nice, but still it needs sensible and trustworthy individuals for the job.

For the head servant Cedric to announce his retirement from the family, Farma only sees fit for him to join the pharmacy, and what better for a father's gift to his own son by covering costs for capital to build his own ideal job. The timing aligns, and Farma is grateful for the intended coincidence.

A good start to the Parallel World Pharmacy, though this is just the start of the uphill battle to convince all people of its presence.
Jul 31, 2022 12:52 PM

Feb 2019
Seems like the queen may have a little crush on farma lol
Jul 31, 2022 12:59 PM
Jul 2022
anime is good
but waiting for action scenes
Jul 31, 2022 2:01 PM

Sep 2020
He finally opens his own pharmacy, funny that its name is literally the title of the series.
Jul 31, 2022 2:21 PM
May 2021
phantomfandom said:

Well a universal healthcare system requires a lot more than just decreeing it. He's probably gonna teach a lot of people and serve as a role model for how pharmacies should serve the people. He also has the pharmacy's guild to deal with mind you.
Jul 31, 2022 2:24 PM

Mar 2013
Ellen is still ma best woman
Lotte is still ma best girl
lol

Anyway, this episode was really inspiring even if they skipped some comedic parts which could have made it better, they really toned down the comedy unlike the 1st and 2nd episode that made it really funny and enjoyable to watch. Let's hope they won't skip and ruin the good things.

P.S.
probably for them to show that last bit of animation of "grand opening"... sigh...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 31, 2022 2:37 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After the empress fully recovers she definitely looks great now that she’s not dying, I love the color scheme, the whole design is cool and hot. And thanks to the recovery she pretty much hands Farma his own pharmacy like he wanted, love to see it. The process was speedy and a bit bumpy but Farma got his pharmacy, named after the show itself after he was caught talking to himself lol.

And all the hired hands are falling into place, with Charlotte begging to be hired and Elen already being there, and now Cedric being added on thanks to Bruno, he has the staff he needs and I’m excited to see the potential SoL moments to come now that the main stage has been set. And speaking of Elen, I’m pretty sure in every scene she was in she was in a different outfit lol, nice little bit of fanservice.
Jul 31, 2022 3:14 PM
Jun 2019
Falma successfully cures the queen and likely his father. The queen rewards him with the authority to open up his own falma-cy.

The scenes with Bruno and Falma were quite nice. Even though Bruno knows he is not the old Falma, he's still willing to develop a father-son relationship with him.

Falma finally achieved his dream of owning his own falma-cy, and it'll be interesting to see the commoner's reaction to an aristocrat, who's still a child nonetheless, opening a falma-cy. I guess the news that he was given permission from the queen and was the child who cured the queen didn't make it to the commoners. I'm surprised it wasn't like on the front page of a news or something.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 31, 2022 6:36 PM

Oct 2011
with the amount of things this brat is receiving in a silver platter, I could be tempted to side with the guild guy, XD

sure, he studied to know medicine... then he receive a god-like power to create anything from thin air, an eye to magically identify any illness and a filthy rich family... then, right away, the opportunity to cure, nothing less than the empress herself, resulting in a permission and resources to build his own drugstore... then his rich father give some trustfull employees and a fucking chest full of gold, so he can start his little business...

I hope we see some struggle from now on, because his good life is starting to piss me off, XD
Jul 31, 2022 6:45 PM

Mar 2013
Ahhh I really really love this series. It brings me so much peace. I'm really glad her Majesty recovered.
Jul 31, 2022 9:21 PM

Apr 2020
Now that the Queen has fully recovered, and as Falma said to Noah, he got his Parallel World Pharmacy!

Things did go fast for this one, but it seems that all is going well for him. From the Queen's trust and honor, people that supports his goals, and tons of cash to go with it.

Next episode is where we see how this pharmacy will fare, so don't turn off from this series yet.
Aug 1, 2022 1:19 AM

Aug 2018
"Isekai Yakkyoku/Parallel World Pharmacy"
The empress already recovered and appointed Farma as Royal Pharmacist. And gave her permission to open her pharmacy, the name is very "interesting" xd.
And well, let's see how it will go.
Good chapter.

Tamer2002Aug 1, 2022 1:41 AM
Aug 1, 2022 4:03 AM

Sep 2020
Although it didn't quite measure up to the prior episodes, this one was still good and enjoyable overall. I didn't anticipate them to hasten the Queen's recovery process nor for him to achieve his goal straight away, but I suppose that's how it goes when you invent a new drug and cure a queen. With the post-credit scene, the episode also came to a satisfying conclusion.
Aug 1, 2022 6:13 AM

Mar 2008
Somehow Farma’s hair is longer when it’s tied back in a low position....character design error there I think.

I like how different character’s outfits look since they are actually close to actualy historical clothing but not too dull even for lower class citizens.

“Little pharmacy” as we see this monstrous sized building Hahah I assume it’s so big because it either also functions as a hospital or because it’s meant to be a place where people not trained in divine arts can help produce medicine in bulk so it would require a lot of glass ware and bunsen burners and other lab equipment. I guess we will see.
Aug 1, 2022 6:18 AM

Jun 2021
Glad to see Farma able to talk to his dad about medicine. The guy still thinks everything Farma does or says is divine will though huh?

What Farma’s pops said about resistance is pretty much what I expected would happen. Dude can’t expect to revolutionize medicine without some kind of blowback from established powers or even society because of the sudden change (people always resist sudden change).

Farma has a great team assembled to help with the pharmacy. I love how Elen doesn’t take shit (that guildmaster was a weasel) and how eager Lotte was to help (so cute). The “dance of gratitude” was adorable! Cedric will be good to have for handling the official finances. First order of business is handle that giant ass chest of gold Pharma’s dad gave him lol.

Speaking of the pharmacy, I like how Farma was all “it’s so sudden! Well… ok” and like draws super detail blueprints for the pharmacy. Just had that in his back pocket huh? Haha. That name is too on the nose too lol.

I’m looking forward to next week’s ep now that Farma’s got a team and an official pharmacy. The adventures just begun.
Aug 1, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2014
Looks like the queen herself has rather taken a liking to Farma now, huh? Considering how she's recovered from her illness thanks to his medicine, I can't blame her for it. =)

Thanks to his efforts, she rewards Farma the opportunity to have his very own pharmacy and while he was taken aback with how things are progressing quickly, he takes this chance to see his dreams come true.

It won't be an easy road for him, though. While he's able to have the shop built for him from the builders that the queen trusts the most and having the likes of Elen, the cutie Lotte and the reliable Cedric helping out to make the pharmacy run as smoothly as possible, the tough obstacle for him is to appeal to the commoners. Considering his noble background and by the lukewarm reception at the grand opening, convincing the commoner public that his pharmacy will help them with a reliable service and low prices that they can afford will be tough. Not just that, but the pharmaceutical guilds will be keeping an eye on him to see how things will go, so there's an extra pile pf pressure on Farma, too.

Hopefully, Farma's pharmacy will see off these challenges and come out on top. I look forward to seeing how he and the others in the pharmacy will get on next week.
Aug 1, 2022 7:44 AM
Apr 2021
This legit one of the few animes where 23 minutes feels the 5 minutes it’s so good😩
Aug 1, 2022 4:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course he got rewarded for all he did, and even though he's so (physically) young he already has his own pharmacy with staff, that's gonna be great.
Aug 1, 2022 10:35 PM

Dec 2021
No way he actually just called the shop "parallel world pharmacy" lmao
Aug 1, 2022 11:30 PM

Oct 2008
so this episode is basically like paperwork so that MC can open his Pharma store! lolz
3/5.

Aug 2, 2022 5:33 AM
Mar 2012
Noah kinda funny, wish they stick around. Elisabeth deaged like a decade impressive with the empress gown.
Massive pharmacy there, storefront not even match the building color. lol title drop. Elen so many dresses this ep.
Aug 2, 2022 6:19 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Great episode. And the most beautiful part of this episode is the empress herself.
Aug 3, 2022 12:51 PM
Nov 2019
A bit fast paced build up episode. So how do you get licence for opening a pharmacy? By treating the highest authority. The narrative flow is really well thought out step by step instead of pulling out sudden illogical changes.
Aug 4, 2022 1:24 AM
Dec 2015
For the stated purposes, namely the creation of publicly available methods of treatment, the construction of a pharmacy in the capital, it's like building a grocery store in Cairo to fight hunger in Africa.

If he really wanted to fulfill precisely this goal, then he had to ask for the opportunity to build a medical academy, which would be engaged in the systematic study of diseases and the training of specialists, as well as the organization of manufactories for the mass production of medicines that are possible in local conditions.

Because if he just mass-distributes antibiotics created by his magic power, it will lead to the creation of resistant bacteria towards the end of his life and even more devastating epidemics after his death.

Building his own pharmacy can only satisfy his personal desire to work with clients, but not the health problem.

Well, in general, this particular series was more annoying because they removed all the good moments that were earlier from it and added everything that became boring in other OP isekai, where the hero is stroked from all sides.

2/5
Aug 4, 2022 9:51 PM

May 2019
Good episode, it established the pharmacy and name of "Parallel World Pharmacy." The queen is a very pretty lady with nice big red eyes and she was very thankful to Falma for treating her TB. Did anyone else notice that it appeared that she briefly saw Kanji as Falma told her that she is now living a second life like he is?

Anyways, it's nice to see Lotte and Elen (I liked Elen's different outfits) will be helping Falma and having Cedric take care of the finances/paperwork will be a great help. Looking forward to how the pharmacy does and whatever adventures/incidents occur.
Aug 6, 2022 3:34 PM

Nov 2009
Awww...

The father being a father by helping his son by giving him precisely what he needed.

(The father is top tier really... not only can he figure out illness without the help of modern tech, he can already see the end.) (where he already saw Farma needs a financial accountant and money to start out the business)

___ ___ ___

Also, LOL @ the pharmacy name... Nice title drop.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 7, 2022 9:40 AM

Jan 2022
A very cute episode! Lotte is so cute. Imagine opening a chestful of gold coins holy heck
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 15, 2022 10:48 AM

Apr 2010
Hmm, so the chest with gold coins is a big deal. Yet earlier we saw he's able to conjure gold out of thin air. Money shouldn't be a thing for him imo.
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 16, 2022 2:43 PM

Nov 2009
SD_CV said:
Hmm, so the chest with gold coins is a big deal. Yet earlier we saw he's able to conjure gold out of thin air. Money shouldn't be a thing for him imo.

It's the thoughts that really counts, plus it would be really weird and SUS from everyone if tons of gold appears out of no where. It could start a scandal big enough to even take down a Pharmacy given by the Queen.

Remember, "Medicine God" is still considered a "Heresy" and needs to be kept a secret.

No one else in this Fantasy World can create Gold, at least none of the Divine Arts seems to be able to. Most Divine Arts as they said are just simple elements... Fire, Water, Wind, etc etc.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 19, 2022 7:18 PM

Jun 2019
What are we? Some kind of Parallel World Pharmacy?
Oct 17, 2022 11:43 AM

Sep 2012
the way he talked with the empress, he grows up to be a lady killed :D

if he would have been older then she would have been all over him (it was written in her face) :D
Oct 22, 2022 7:56 AM

Feb 2021
The name of the pharmacy has changed XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 6, 2023 9:27 AM

Sep 2012
i swear if he would be adult (or even 15-18) he would have raised quite many flags with the empress and he would have been engaged by new to her lol

i have seen that type of talk before in other series and its the typical lady killer talk, awry MC who have been like this has slain so many ladies without trying, i mean it not on purpose 

but ofc it can still happen, she is 24 and he ages so awry thing is possible :D
Sugram22Feb 6, 2023 9:33 AM
Apr 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Jan 2021
"And now, let me preform my dance of thanks."
Apr 18, 2023 5:58 PM
May 2020
I can't believe they go with that name!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2022

152 by _KiieL »»
Mar 12, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

74 by samot-frt »»
Feb 9, 5:12 PM

» Is there any romance in this one

HatTrkPatrk - Jul 11, 2022

7 by Sugram22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2022

119 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.