Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2022 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like a brand new school semster so that means a lot of chance to make more memories.

A pretty chill episode though despite coming back to school again. I have to admit that their school life is still very normal just like you'd see at everyday schools. We got art and craft, athletics, and the classroom settings.
Jun 23, 2022 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
The new school semester, and Mikan is the most nervous of the 3 girls, trying to explain her Magical Girl situation and her heart condition, but thankfully her introduction went as normal and everyone welcomed her warmly.

Ogura sure has a lot of weird ideas and experiments lols, and school went on as per usual. Choosing a committee is hard for the newcomer, and just nice when she can join the Sports Day committee with Sata. Didn't know that Shamiko's first day in school was "shipwrecked" thanks to Anri (that become her friend). Momo is just a cat lover lols, can't deny that.

The Sports Day prep isn't done yet, and summer vacation was taken time for all else. Mikan and Momo helping out is necessity, and Shamiko voluntary's efforts to help a friend. Nice that Mikan is slowly blending in with the rest, and Momo...just wants to get things done to be part of the Go Home committee.

In the nick of time that Mikan struck her head and Momo having to transform to save her, it was bad, and not even Shamiko's magic rod could help to reverse Mikan's curse going berserk. The only way to save Mikan is literally for Shamiko and Momo to work together to help and change her from the inside out, this curse of protection.

Saving Mikan by inserting shami momo into her heart, with Momo being a Madoka Magica derivative, hopefully they can save her.
Jun 23, 2022 11:04 AM

Feb 2020
The Get Surrounded by Cats Committee. Aww, that sounds purrfect. =^_^= "It's a very important and necessary job." I agree with Momo 100%.

0.0087 seconds. That was fast.

SerafosJun 23, 2022 11:40 AM
Jun 23, 2022 1:00 PM

Jun 2021
So Ether bodies come with their own accessories. Guess Momo's is also one and explains how a mere accessory could change color the way it did.Anri sure is really nice though. Unfortunately, she hasn't had that much screen time yet. Maybe in a potential season 3...

Don't lie Shamiko, you're the founder and leader of team Momo. It's kinda funny that for once, her tail is completely still and it's her expression telling what she's really thinking.I do feel bad for Momo having to eat? drink? that potion. Lilith cheering her on while she was desperately trying not to puke was hilarious though.So was Shamiko getting extremely excited over Momo's new blade. Can't blame her, it does look pretty dope.

This episode sure went from fluffy sweetness to action and seriousness very fast. Hopefully, they'll be able to help Mikan. She's had to live with that for too long as this episode showed and deserves.
Jun 23, 2022 1:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's natural for Mikan to be stressed when school starts like that (also liked to see a bit of Shamiko's first day at school lol) despite the other being kind and participating in the activities (these many named committees are just so weird but hilarious) her curse is doing bad again and now it looks like the only way to fix her is to enter her heart directly with Momo and Shamiko, it's definitely gonna be interesting for this season's final
Jun 23, 2022 1:36 PM
Apr 2022
Can’t wait for ep 12
Jun 23, 2022 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Mikan, everyone on this show is too precious and she doesn't want to hurt anyone, next episode sounds super exciting and the perfect one for a season finale but I don't want this show to end again T-T

It is great to see Shamiko so proactive and so resolved.
Jun 23, 2022 4:41 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Awesome episode all around, but especially liked the rare appearance of pre-horns Shami! 😊 Soooo looking forward to next episode… but also sooooo don’t want the season to end 😭
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 23, 2022 5:20 PM

Sep 2020
The final episode about Ugallu is going to be a blast!

Jun 23, 2022 7:10 PM

Jun 2017
Wow Momo got a sick sword. Final ep should be fire.
Jun 23, 2022 10:13 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
things were going so well for Mikan, but of course her curse had to act up... and everyone's reaction to it, when you cause trouble during an accident but everyone simply go "don't worry" and instead get worried about you, that can actually hurt instead...
but it was the trigger for them to finally think about how to put an end to it, should make for a nice last development this season, lets see how it goes in the final episode.. shadow mistress yuuko is one of the nicest person in anime

Jun 24, 2022 10:32 AM

Oct 2017
Hope they can remove Mikan's curse. Momo playing with cats was adorable.
Jun 25, 2022 12:53 AM

Jul 2019
I liked how Mikan felt herself free in new environment and how caring were the girls around her. After all, she is too unfair to herself because of a stupid curse. Over excited Shami and badass swordgirl Momo should defeat the old god at all cost.
Jun 25, 2022 2:58 AM

Feb 2014
I feel sympathetic for Mikan. She was nervous about her first day at school, but Momo, Shamiko and the others made her feel very welcome. However, while preparing for their cultural festival, Mikan's curse sadly struck again, which Momo was able to negate the damage as much as she could. Because of this, Mikan felt really frustrated with herself and got rather depressed.

Thankfully, the others are now going to try and see if they can remove Mikan's curse once and for all, which involves going into her heart. Here's hoping that the final episode will have a happy resolution for Mikan as she is always at her best when she is happy and bubbly.

On another note, I do like how you can almost make your own committee, no matter how wacky or ambitious it sounds. Momo was a great example of this, as her "Get Surrounded By Cats" committee sounds like something that I'd join, since I love cat and kittens myself. =3
Jun 26, 2022 1:13 AM

Oct 2008
When Momo said "Peachy-pink, space-time rupturing baaaaallll!", Momo really sounded like Eve from (Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story) show...lolz looks like Kitou Akari really incorporated the attitude of Eve! haha
5/5.

Jun 26, 2022 11:59 AM

Jul 2016
Mikan mini-arc to conclude the season. Let's go!

Also nice to see Shamiko being so proactive regarding Mikan's situation. She's such a caring friend.
Jun 26, 2022 2:20 PM

Sep 2020
It's Shamiko and Momo's turn to help Mikan, so excited how it will end! Also Momo's dark version looks so cool~
Jun 28, 2022 9:03 PM

Nov 2009
Mikan transfers over to Shamiko's class,

and Ogura is really all over the place here.

___ ___ ___

Hmm... so Shamiko didn't have horns when she started school eh?... when did it grew in?

LOL @ Momo's cat club...

And they drag Momo to help out with the Sports club decorations.

Then as they're working with Sports club stuff, Mikan got knocked out and Momo transforms in under 0.008 seconds... how fast is she doing the transforming movement? faster than the Flash.

And due to the incident, Mikan got kinda depressed.

___ ___ ___

Then Shamiko and Momo decide to head into Mikan's heart to try and sort out the curse. LOL

(tho we kinda reset Momo's effort of finally turning back to the light side from being dark side during Shamiko's incident from last time) (I feel that one of these days, Momo will turn to the dark side so much, she stays on the dark side...)

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 30, 2022 2:16 AM
Sep 2020
Ganbare mikan san
Jul 9, 2022 7:00 AM

Aug 2018
Citrus support fan.. Nice one, Shamiko.. ;P
Poor Mikan.. It's not easy for her to live with her hurting people around..
Jan 23, 2023 10:59 PM

Jul 2019
Having a curse that acts up when one is scared, stressed or excited must suck ass indeed. I can understand why Mikan wants to keep her distance. Good thing Shamiko and Momo is on the case!
Dark Momo looks awesome so I'd probably act like Shamiko in that case.
Apr 9, 2023 12:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh about time they need to put an end to my precious Mikan curse. Its starting to become annoying already, especially since she needs to stay cute among those cute girls. Its been an unfair trade so far, ngl. So yeah, about time, about time! Let's hope that the creature reside her heart isnt that bad, and Shamiko manage to convince her to stop creating bad things outside of Mikan's body and be like Lilith. Iykwim. But well, a newly brand collaboration between Shamiko and dark Momo also good enough as a final moment. So yeah, can't wait to finish this unbelievable cute series into a good close!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku: 2-choume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2022

72 by Anima_Deus »»
Mar 7, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku: 2-choume Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2022

54 by Neko_21 »»
Mar 1, 6:25 PM

» Where do people see all the "Yuri" in this anime?

whatever5464 - Jun 16, 2023

15 by IWatchAnime1337 »»
Jan 23, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku: 2-choume Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2022

35 by bushman66 »»
Jun 11, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku: 2-choume Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

22 by badabass »»
Apr 8, 2023 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.