Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 2, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Aye, that's Ariane showing no mercy. Chiyome being on the team also really helped the morale and effort.

Sad to see more prisoners being mistreated shit again. Somehow, I couldn't take Arc's fights as serious as the others. Seems he and Goemon are rather good friends. We did get a bunch of ninja-like abilities though.

Idk how to feel about Chiyome in this show...seems she wants to get stronger to save more people but her overall character needs improvement.
Jun 2, 2022 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
Felt really bad for Chiyome having to see the old and sick who died and were just left to rot in there. But it was satisfying to see everyone just destroy all the slavers and their soldiers.

Dakares getting betrayed was also very fitting. A lot of interesting power dynamics and politics going on. Liking the worldbuilding almost enough for me to get back into the LN.
Marinate1016Jun 2, 2022 8:05 AM
Jun 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Feb 2021
Another decent episode.

I'm curious about the whole plot with the prince, the princess, and the other kingdom.
We get introduced to a new character at the end there, so I wanna see where this goes now.
Jun 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Dec 2014
Damn things are getting really interesting now. Definitely the right choice from Yuriarna to keep acting dead as it will help her out in the end. I wonder why Ariane was so angry at the Holy Revlon Empire, probably some hidden story yet to come. Also, tbh I was expecting Sekt also to be behind the Yuriarna assassination, which of course, Dakares was involved too, only that Sekt got in first. Although tbh now with hindsight it was pretty obvious he was up to something.

And we got introduced to two new antagonists in this episode, the Emperor to the Holy Revlon Empire and what would seem to be a Dragon Lord, or something close to that, which was briefly talked about by Ariane and how powerful they are, and if i'm not forgetting I think his name was Fumba. I wonder if those two, especially Fumba, will actually present a challenge to Arc or will he just shove him off kinda like Ainz of Overlord.
Shinagawa101Jun 2, 2022 8:21 AM
Jun 2, 2022 8:21 AM

Oct 2017
Will the princess meet Arc again? I hope she does.

They managed to save the beast people. Arc was op as usual.
Jun 2, 2022 8:26 AM

Jul 2015
Guess the arc wrapped up nicely.. Animation was quite dull.. But progression was Good enough.. Is this a good bye to Chiyome? I hope not..

Good few Hype up scenes for the upcoming and undoubtedly last arc characters..

God i hope we get to hear the PelleK OP without soundeffects atleast once..
Jun 2, 2022 8:27 AM
Apr 2018
ah yes, finally another hand in the darkness reveal itself.

This seem like the last arc of this season.

Holy empire seem like ss2 content I guess.
Jun 2, 2022 8:30 AM

Jul 2011
That Holy Revlon Empire, I wonder if they export holy beauty products.
Jun 2, 2022 8:31 AM

Jun 2015
Total banger of an eps. As a show goes we have everything. Possibly best show this season. Love it!!

On a personal side note, I was hoping to get a ponta plushie but goggle failed me. Ive seen in previsoulsy eps closing one does exist but try as I might, its not on sale anywhere. I need a ponta! Pm me if you have a link to buy!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 2, 2022 8:31 AM
Apr 2018
Stark700 said:
Aye, that's Ariane showing no mercy. Chiyome being on the team also really helped the morale and effort.

Sad to see more prisoners being mistreated shit again. Somehow, I couldn't take Arc's fights as serious as the others. Seems he and Goemon are rather good friends. We did get a bunch of ninja-like abilities though.

Idk how to feel about Chiyome in this show...seems she wants to get stronger to save more people but her overall character needs improvement.

I would say Chiyome should have more development next season, since the current main theme is still locale and recuse elves.
Jun 2, 2022 8:32 AM
Sep 2015
Oh no my favorite boy Goemon role is over but look like the next episode will have another muscular character, is his name Fumba?
Jun 2, 2022 9:08 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Arc and Goemon distracting the guards so that Ariane, Chiyome and the winger can rescue the beastmen and we have a dispute for the throne
Jun 2, 2022 9:23 AM

May 2021
Great episode! After destroying all the enemies...
of course Goemon and Arc have a truly awesome bonding moment involving a contest of strength xD.

Next, the holy empire of Revlon!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 2, 2022 10:12 AM
Feb 2021
Oh yeah there is also this. damn
Jun 2, 2022 10:14 AM

Oct 2015
Although Arc is a ripoff from Ains i still vibe him, he's very hard to despise. My favorite was Goemon though on this episode, that armament haki was too cool not to love him. Him and Arc should battle sometime, instead of laughing it off.

That backstabbing twist got me interested.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 2, 2022 10:32 AM

Mar 2013
People are still saying nonsense like Arc is a ripoff of another character but I don't see him that way. They may be similar but not the same.

This has been a great episode, Chiyome finally rescued her kin. RIP to those who died, even to Dakares who died from his trusted aid, that was anti-climactic.

There are some new characters getting introduced in this episode
I can't wait for what happens next.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 2, 2022 10:39 AM
May 2022
Really solid episode, good action, and I liked where the story went. The prisons were a bit toned down from the manga but it's understandable, its an adaption with a rating, and it still got across the hell they were going through very well. I do like how the politics were handled, with the prince being killed and the princess surviving. Overall I really have no complaints.
Jun 2, 2022 10:47 AM

Jul 2017
The slave market Eztat is slowly being compromised from the outside in, and both Ariane and Chiyome lead the charge with their respective powers. Arc and Goemon aren't any slouch either, and so is their bromance lols.

Saving kin is easy, but not when some have already succumbed to their injuries. It's this instance that Arc's Dimension Gate proves useful, while the goliaths face both Davids with no chance at all for a somewhat proper burial.

Back at home, Dakares is clearly pissed off at the failure of the operations, but none can prepare him for the backstabbing against the older brother Sekt with Cetrion's case, Sekt's the real enemy lying in wait for an internal familial coup to claim the Rhoden Kingdom throne. And of all things, Yuriarna escaped death to manage to reach Limbult A-OK while breaking the news to her, and it's a strategic move to stay "dead" and out of sight while making calculated moves.

The Holy Revion Empire where nobles continue to be scum, and new characters unfolding, there's more to explore.
Jun 2, 2022 10:56 AM

May 2016
Why did she like look/seem surprised when she say all the bodies?
Was kinda obvious that was a case for slaves lol.
Jun 2, 2022 11:44 AM
Sep 2021
I was kinda curious why he didn't try n revive the people who died. other than that amazing ep
Jun 2, 2022 12:09 PM

Apr 2020
Issie_Yeager said:
I was kinda curious why he didn't try n revive the people who died. other than that amazing ep
The princess was dead for like 5 minutes and there were no witnesses (and even then he doubted if he should have used that power) while the slaves been dead and the other people knew that...
And all that is beside the obvious fact that they prolly have died too long ago to be revived even if he wanted to for some reason

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Jun 2, 2022 12:13 PM
Sep 2010
So they changed the "restocking" the merchandise stuff to dead injured/sick/elderly.
Jun 2, 2022 2:52 PM
Oct 2020
Bruh they got lazy can’t even draw more different beast or elf people and use the same drawings lmao. This just keeps getting worse
Jun 2, 2022 3:10 PM
Jul 2019
I enjoyed seeing Arc not forgetting those who died. Although he is not a good knight, as he does not know how to use a sword well, he is an excellent mage and spellcaster. The series fails to insert humorous scenes at the wrong times, but in overall, this episode was good! Very good indeed!
Jun 2, 2022 4:01 PM
Oct 2016
Whilst the two bulky blockheads distracted the guards Chiyome and Ariane were able to sneak in and save majority of those captured beneath. Both the ladies exemplifying saviors coming to the rescue, showing off their cool moves to handle any remaining guards. Really cool seeing all of the characters show up during this big rescue. They did good handling any problems and making this whole operation efficient. Very sad discovering all those whom they couldn't save. I'm with Chiyome on vowing to become stronger. Ariane giving them a nice cremation to release their souls. All the while crazy plots are developing between the royal princes and princesses for the right of succession for their father's crown. Sekt killing his brother and thinking he killed his sister, being the one Arc saved, to move himself to next in line. Also while the next country behind the slave trades has a ruler quite interested in Sekt machinations.
Jun 2, 2022 4:26 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a great one, love to see Arc and Goemon still being bros and Ariane fighting alongside Chiyome was pretty awesome as well, the water-jutsu is definitely cool. The animation on the spirits after their bodies were cremated was also very cool looking.

And as expected Prince Sekt was the true villain instead of Dakares, and the princess is keeping her survival hidden from the kingdom, some interesting developments there lol.. And the Emperor definitely has a cool design, it stands out in an Isekai setting and I like that.
Jun 2, 2022 7:51 PM

Jan 2021
I feel like things will really pick up when both plot lines begin to cross each other a lot more. I'm guessing that will come once talks with the elves are finished. We were introduced to the Holy Revlon Empire though, so they may be major players.

Jun 2, 2022 8:42 PM

Apr 2010
Issie_Yeager said:

Like he said in the previous episode, the spell only works if it's done very soon after death. Those people were dead long enough to start decomposing and fouling up the air.
Jun 2, 2022 10:02 PM

Jun 2021
Goemon - Arc bromance is what this series is made for.
Jun 3, 2022 1:16 AM

Mar 2020
Ano and great episode! I'm glad the beast poeple have been saved. Though there are some who haven't because they're were sick and it's too late already.

I'm annoyed by the Prince. People at the top are really awful.

Hey Emperor Domitianus' seiyuu is Ishida Akira-san!! At first because i was reminded of Crimson Guy from Tensei Shitara Slime they look kinda similar. Long red hair and also sitted in a big chair. And I was imagining Akira-san's voice. And yes it was Akira-san.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 3, 2022 8:37 AM
Oct 2019
Everyone just murder people and i love it lol

Meanwhile the other side of the story, The Politics.

Wow another long read hair Character voice by Akira Ishida.
Jun 3, 2022 8:41 AM

May 2018
Lots of petty monarchy stuff going on. Arc and Goemon being stupid and badass as always. Based Ponta as well
Jun 3, 2022 8:43 AM
Oct 2016
Watching Goemon and Arc bond is like watching Curtis and Armstrong bond in FMA.
Jun 3, 2022 9:05 AM
Jul 2021
lmao at the double helmet grab.. Another good episode
Jun 3, 2022 1:42 PM

Apr 2022
You can always count on this MC to kick some serious ass 😎👍

Jun 3, 2022 5:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020

Lol they even translate Ponta. Based subber honestly....

Politic plot looks average at best having the brother prince finally took a move and killing easily the stupid prince that relies too much to his assistant, which led him into the easy death. But still i am curious about the princess and her plotting by using her death as an excuse to make a move from behind...

Meanwhile, the beastpeople problem also done very easily too, and it's actually quite sad having a goodbye for Chiyome. She's so damn cute, i can't...

I am hoping she'll be more stronger later and join Arc gang for the future part. As for this, it is done. So, lets follow another Arc journey into another country!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 3, 2022 5:38 PM

Sep 2011
Karma has finally come for Dakares. Sucks for him and his slaver pals. Karma's gonna come for Sekt next, but most likely not anytime soon unfortunately for plot reasons of drama and politics.

Raistlarn said:
Watching Goemon and Arc bond is like watching Curtis and Armstrong bond in FMA.
i am so glad i am not the only one who thought that! \(>w<)/
Jun 3, 2022 5:52 PM

May 2021
Cool fights, I guess, but I'm more interested in the politics this anime has to offer and while its nothing insane, its definitely good enough to hold my interest.

Jun 4, 2022 12:39 AM

Jan 2008
Morcombe1990 said:
So they changed the "restocking" the merchandise stuff to dead injured/sick/elderly.

I was going to mention this as well. I kind of figured they'd skip that part, but didn't think they'd change it completely to something like that. Still gut wrenching, but in a very different way.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 4, 2022 4:12 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm this are getting more political, I hope they make skelly seem more Op than what he currently is at. I don't feel like we are seeing his full power.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 4, 2022 4:36 PM
Jan 2022
Where is Goemon, why don't he joined Arc party for longer time?
Jun 7, 2022 8:26 PM

Nov 2009
Here I thought the Royality's internal strife was cause of Slavery...

Turns out, it's a fight for the Throne issue...

I am not sure whether the other Prince guy is good for the other races, or is he a scumbag too...

Tho judging by the fact he tried to indirectly kill the Princess too (totally thought this was done by the pro-slave Prince), it means this Prince probably doesn't give a shit about other people either.

And the Princess is Anti-slave and wasn't even next in line for the throne... (but the Prince knows the Princess was getting attacked and he just standby and wait for her to be killed so he can frame the dead Prince)

___ ___ ___

Looks like it's time for the Holy Skeleton Knight to demolish the Holy Empire. LOL

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 9, 2022 5:36 AM

May 2020
Such a fool, that always angry prince. To think your underling would so easily assassinate you. Also what's the deal with that last scene, another rapey bastard coming?
Jun 14, 2022 1:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's sad for the deceased slaves but it's inevitable I guess sadly :/ At least they could save the other ones, also Dakares got betrayed and killed, well deserved now they need to kill Sekt
Jun 29, 2022 8:32 AM

Apr 2011
Arc and Goemon really getting wrecking the place is fun to watch.

They were able to save the slaves, but not everyone, sadly. So Dakares is dead. But I can't understand which brother, really planned to kill the princess. This is a interesting scene and I wonder if the Princess will able to meet and talk with the Elves.
Jul 20, 2022 10:15 PM

Feb 2021
The Holy Empire Revlon looks like a Romanian soldier :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 13, 2022 9:07 AM
Jan 2022
Generic episode of tjhe royalty talking about betrayal and killing nah boriing
Feb 21, 2023 4:59 AM
Jul 2020
Aight finally this show is becoming decent, and it also seems that the sexual assault of this show has stopped, or is it because author isnt a furry? But damn, really, small fries guards is all that kingdom can provide when literally buildings get demolished in front of their eyes? Writing issue really
Jun 5, 2023 6:11 AM
Nov 2012
looks to me like Goemon Ishikawa and Meng Huo from the third Romance of the three kingdoms... when the muscleheads meet and we even see Nene and Zhurong's little side dialogue carried out by a ninja and female warrior observing the 2.

and considering Nene is a ninja, and Goemon is a (Robinhood knockoff) thief whos underlings are always ninja... (cause games can only have so many different copy-paste trash mobs)
and Zhurong/Meng Huo is a female warrior in a tribe full of male warriors that live in a secluded forest
and further considering that Meng Huo keeps a tiger, and here we have a little furry companion

it just fits them... but then, I'm probably older than you guys and see older references to "muscle bros" *shrug*

(also, there's more to the interaction than JUST Goemon and Arc here... which kinda reinforces my belief that this is a Romance of the three kingdoms reference... and the fact that arc in the anime last episode points out the founder is a human from japan who got his inspiration from Rot3K and created his own ninja clan...
I rest my case... its clearly a Rot3K ninja clan reference)
Jul 5, 2023 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
Was kinda obvious that Sekt was the scheming one, Dakares just a pawn. We get another kingdom in the last three episodes though? Sounds like an open ending for this season to me.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

116 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

74 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

gambit9877 - Apr 28, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2022

187 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.