Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love After World Domination
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2022 5:11 PM

Nov 2018
My gosh I think that was the best episode yet! I was rolling the whole time!
May 27, 2022 5:45 PM

Jan 2020
Why another love rival (and a yuri one to make it worse)? One rival was already more than enough for this series. 2nd half of the episode was decent, but the first half was annoying because of the gyaru. Nothing is worse than a blackmailing creepy yuri stalker, like Yamai in Komi (granted this stalker isn’t as bad)
AnimillionMay 27, 2022 5:51 PM
May 27, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2020
surf78987898 said:
I’m glad Fudo found someone who loves Desumi as much as him lol. I like that Fudo and Desumi both have other suitors too. Desumi has Heat Princess and Fudo has Haru. Those two are just waiting for their chance to pounce haha.

Also, jealous Desumi is absolutely adorable. Scary, but so cute! Almost as cute as shy/embarrassed Desumi lol. I think Desumi’s cat might be my new favorite character. Little critter had to slap some sense back into Fudo, guy was fawning too hard haha.

Somehow I’m not surprised Fudo and Desumi are terrible teachers lol. Of course Fudo would relate everything to muscles too. Classic. I feel bad for all those kids he plans to teach in the future haha. Desumi is one of those people who knows the answers but absolutely sucks at explaining it lol.

Next week is gonna he a hell of an ep with Desumi’s pops dropping by unannounced. Oh boy haha.

Why does someone else liking her like that make you glad? It was the worst possible development. No series needs a blackmailing stalker
May 27, 2022 5:58 PM
May 2017
This series is so weird. Is its utter absurdity the joke? Gekko is like if 10 year olds wanted to take over the world.
May 27, 2022 6:29 PM

Sep 2018
I wouldn't mind a bit of yuri action between the princess series, not in the slightest.
May 27, 2022 7:09 PM
Apr 2022
How does all the girls going to school together line up with them being surprised at how Steel princess looked out of armor?
May 27, 2022 7:11 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I didn’t expect Hojo to also be in Gekko, as Heat Princess even, and the fact Desumi doesn’t know lol, I did like her part of episode tho, Fudo refusing to cooperate was hilarious lol. Also it looks like all the princesses go to the same school, that’s kinda cool and love to see them all in school uniforms.

And it was great how Desumi and Fudo both sucked at tutoring Haru lol, they both have their own exclusive methods that don’t work for other people looks like, funny but poor Haru lol. Also love teacher Desumi, that’s a great look. And it looks like Fudo is gonna have to hide once again since Desumi’s family showed up, that oughta be fun.
May 27, 2022 7:26 PM
Jun 2019

Ah, I get it, now it makes sense. Let’s talk about psychology for a little bit.
In psychology, there are these concepts known as defense mechanisms, that as it sounds, are used by humans to “defend” themselves mentally or emotionally, or something along those lines from what I can remember from psych class. The defense mechanism displayed here is known as reaction formation, where the individuals act the opposite of how they actually feel. So, the girl, whose name I don’t care to know, because of her love for Desumi-chan, bullies her because she’s actually in love with her, but either doesn’t want to admit it to herself or wants anyone to know. UNTIL SHE F***ING TOLD FUDOU ABOUT IT!!

TLDNR: In weebs term, she a f***ing tsundere.

Out of context 💀
Joey-XD19202May 27, 2022 8:50 PM
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
May 27, 2022 7:57 PM

Jun 2021
So, our mysterious stalker turned out to be the following things:
A tsundere gyaru (simultaneously the worst and best thing)
In love with Desumi
Actually a part of Gekko
Analysis: I could smell those twists coming from a mile away
Further analysis: I don't blame her. How could you not fall in love with Desumi? She's freakin' perfect.

The following people look even hotter after this episode:
Steel Princess (or Kyoko, should I say) in her school uniform
Desumi in her teacher's outfit and glasses
Analysis: Best show this season for waifus

Haru posseses the following hidden talents:
Very detailed drawing of the human anatomy

The following can be used to describe Fudo:
True himbo energy (for the whole thing with Anna)
The bestest boy (for wanting to be a true hero for the kids)
Fucked (now that Desumi's dad has shown up)
Analysis: next week's gonna be good!
May 27, 2022 10:57 PM
Jun 2021
What the hell is char doing hear lol
May 28, 2022 2:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Who could've thought Ayane voiced a tsundere gyaru thicc yuri girl like that. And she's trying to make them break apart, only to find out that Fudo is the kind of guy that won't easily get broken by a gyaru like her, while i might be fall right to her knee already xd. Not to mention she's also the part of princess series of Gekko, and all of the princess series comes from the same school like Desumi! When Haru is completely rooting for Fudo, what a kind little being. But Hojou isn't that same as Haru, since she won't let Fudo get a happiness with Desumi completely and she might be doing the scheme more worse than that. So yeah, don't let your guard off, Fudo, and really looking forward to see what's her next plan to make it a reality...

Then yes the next sub hold some of the funny lines that already being mentioned above, lmao. Lucky bastard Fudo had a chance to threesome and almost done it right if he's not getting slapped by a wild orange cat Desumi had there xd. Imagine Fudo teaching kids with all those muscle reference, must be hilarious. Then, out of blue, Desumi father has arrive! Good luck, Fudo, convince him, like what you said earlier!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 28, 2022 2:35 PM
Jan 2022
Fudo is a great teacher, I now understand math alot more, all I need to do is first learn anatomy and then do math
May 28, 2022 5:34 PM

Jul 2016
Animillion said:
Why another love rival (and a yuri one to make it worse)? One rival was already more than enough for this series. 2nd half of the episode was decent, but the first half was annoying because of the gyaru. Nothing is worse than a blackmailing creepy yuri stalker, like Yamai in Komi (granted this stalker isn’t as bad)

seems to be a thing for Romcoms nowadays, you just can't get these without a token lesbo now, so ya, that goes without the saying"Ah s*** here we go again"
May 28, 2022 6:15 PM

Jan 2020
Raptors0verlord said:
Animillion said:

seems to be a thing for Romcoms nowadays, you just can't get these without a token lesbo now, so ya, that goes without the saying"Ah s*** here we go again"

Yes, this is not the type of “diversity” that anime needs.
May 28, 2022 7:21 PM

Oct 2016
Oh, great. Another one of those characters.
They could've just had a tsundere girl in love with Desumi but nooo. They had to make her creepy. Fantastic...
But Beast Princess was in the episode too, so whatever.

Nice to see Hellko keeping an eye (and paw) on Fudo xD
May 29, 2022 4:03 AM

Jun 2013
Their relationship is really wholesome.
May 29, 2022 7:54 AM

Jan 2017
The rowdy Beast Princess is the Discipline Officer.... very weird position but it works I guess...??

To the future kids in Fudo's class, you have my condolences
May 29, 2022 12:12 PM
Mar 2014
kayuza77 said:
Fudo just got slapped by the cat lol

Funniest part of the episode for me. I chuckle everytime I remember it lol.
May 29, 2022 1:52 PM

Jan 2016
Damn the princesses of Gecko are quite something xD

Poor Fudo, just when he said he would try to convince Desumi's father, the universe conveniently hears him fair and square LOL
THANKS SENPIEX
May 29, 2022 3:31 PM
Oct 2020
I’m sure there was something important to this episode, but unfortunately I happen to be an ass-man
May 30, 2022 7:51 AM

Sep 2009
wait if they share the same school and were part of the same student council, then how didn't beast and reaper princess know about Steel princess'....................fun bags?
May 30, 2022 3:15 PM

Nov 2017
This is the first anime I've seen in ages where 90% of the females introduced are waifu material.
And it has slap happy neko too :)
Can't get much better than that!!
May 31, 2022 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
Wow, it seems someone in studio went overboard with Houjou's thiccness. That's definitely too much cake for a single person to handle.
But yeah... first half with the fake blackmailing stuff was plain bad. Not even the lesbian confession could save it.

And also, dude... don't remind me that they are all high-schoolers. Now it turns out that even the other princesses are 16/17? Come on...
By the way, if all the princesses go to the same school, then why were Desumi and Majima so surprised when they saw Steel Princess's figure without the armor?
May 31, 2022 4:45 PM
Apr 2022
this is the most overrated anime of spring. completely average.. the anime community is full of brainlets, I guess.
Jun 2, 2022 5:09 AM

Mar 2008
Well this yuri secret admiring blackmailer thing is amusing. I wonder of Fudo will tell Desumi. After Fudo tapped Desumi’s arm as a gentle retaliation (as opposed to her intense violent reactions) right after where she bent over to talk I briefly thought she was going to get an ass smack. Lol
Jun 5, 2022 9:17 PM

Nov 2009
And again...

It seems every "Princess" in the evil organization is cute...

The whole evil organization's Boss is gathering super cute girls as his 'Princess Collection"... this dude really wants that Harem.

What's more interesting is... apparently everyone knows Red Gelado's identity... and most of them are apparently High schoolers... Not only that, but most of them are actually fairly "down to Earth" type that only acts "wild" when they're in the evil organization in their costumes.

And now we got girls in both sides that knows about Fudo and Desumi's relationship...

(seriously tho... most of the Princesses are all "Good Girls" that's Tops of "Evil Organization"... what even is this... lol)

___ ___ ___

Also... I want that out-of-context 3-some too... Fudo be lucky. Tho I bet they can make it 4-some, since Anna would join in for Desumi, LOL.

Anyways... I guess being smart means they got weird ways to remember things...

Fudo associate problems with muscle training...

While Desumi just goes "BAM WAMH..." lol

Poor Haru... she can't understand a thing they're saying.

___ ___ ___

And the end we have Fudo and Desumi alone in the room... well, there's also the cat.

Apparently Fudo wants to be a Teacher... welp... he better learn how to teach properly then.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 11, 2022 9:49 AM
Feb 2022
Desumi trae locos a todos los géneros. Como maestros son un desastre, es cierto.
Jun 20, 2022 2:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao I was sure that the girl would be in love with Desumi and not Fudou xD also that's good to see them at Desumi's place to study but now here comes the drama with the parents coming at the worst timing possible lol
Jun 21, 2022 8:25 AM

Sep 2020
Why are anime lesbians always like these creepy stalkers?? That's some good ol' representation right there.
Jun 28, 2022 7:22 AM

Mar 2021
I hope hojo gets as little screentime as possible
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2022 3:55 AM
Feb 2020
I hate Hojo character. This series has likeable character so far (even Gecko leader Bosslar is amusing) until this episode. She's the first character that I dislike. She just another annoying creepy stalker homewrecker lesbian that want to destroy people relationship just because she's jealous. She's remind me a lot of Yamai from Komi-san. Any character that get in the way of Fudo and Desumi romance is automatically thot to me. I hope she got little to no screen time in future.

Other than that, this episode is great.
Jul 6, 2022 10:36 PM

Jul 2014
So we have Ayaneru voicing a pure gyaru, nice <3. And my goodness look at those thighs... she's THICC!

So all the princesses go to the same school huh. Nice to see Beast and Steel in their school uniforms. I definitely didn't expect Hojo to be one of them until she mentioned having a secret.

So Haru wants to make a threesome... what. And she's really into BL lol. Poor girl just wanted to study and ended up with the worst teachers xD. At least we could see Desumi sensei.

Why the heck Fudo kept wearing the mask backwards lmao.
Jul 11, 2022 7:23 AM

Feb 2021
The cat can stop the Red Hero with one attack :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 9, 2022 1:52 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh my gosh. I wasn't too sure about Anna at first, but she came around. She was entertaining for sure! I'd love to see more of her! Awesome that she's heat princess!
And getting them into the dorm was so funny. The "KI!!" air fist bump killed me! I like Fudo's dream. ;_; These two are really sweet.
Just put on the mask when the dad comes in, Fudo. You'll be fine. lol :U

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 25, 2022 11:51 AM
Jan 2022
I didn’t like this episode because im alone and i want a. Girlfriend
Feb 21, 2023 8:24 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Honestly that kinda of situation annoyed the hell out of me, fucking bitch trying to blackmail, I wish Fudou had let Desumi wipe her out of the map.
Jul 18, 2023 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
That new girl... not sure she was needed. But once she was talking about her secret, it was quite clear that she is also a Gekko princess. Next episode her father meets Fudo, oh boy...
Sep 19, 2023 1:28 AM
Dec 2022
Fudo, Desumi and Haru have a group study for the upcoming tests. The study is at Desumi's room in the Gekko's female dormitory. Funny to see both Fudo and Haru don Gekko uniforms as disguise.
Mar 12, 12:22 AM

Dec 2022
This anime should be renamed to "Everybody Loves Desumi", since that's basically what its world and plot revolves around.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 6, 8:13 AM

Nov 2013
i like gyarus, they look great and behave in different ways to everyone else

didn't expect her to scream about liking Desumi, and i guess we all knew she was gonna be a member of the bad guys when she talked about secrets

Desumi with glasses, i died
they are the worst teachers ever, holy shit hahahaha
interesting talk at the end about universities and stuff

oh no, they got caught together in her room, how will they get out of that?
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

90 by FabrehG »»
Apr 16, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

96 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2022

54 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 10:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.