Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 26, 2022 10:09 PM

Jul 2015
They are either all brain-dead or are ganging up together on glasses-kun and only pretend to fall for his tricks.
It is so damn obvious he is sussy Impostor.

Apr 26, 2022 11:12 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well pretty much i already see what Shibe secret was about, slightly. So its all about women scandal. Hmmm big secret so far always about women...

Then, wow all according smoothly to Tenji sama plan getting his kanojo heart. Even with the unbeliavable luck toward the end when Shibe weirdly jump in to 'save' his ass at those 'special' moment. Its actually scary. In the end, as already being suspected, everything was just too smooth for Tenji way, so its may, or may not related to Yuuichi counter scheme. Convoluted or not, yes or no, i honestly still dunno. I am trying to keep my stance balanced at this point. So, yeah, lets see if that Shibe secret over 'killing' person can end all that cringey charade. Manabu sensei spit the fax xd....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 27, 2022 2:20 AM

Dec 2010
Animeizreal said:
I'm not liking Makato that much in this episode, not because of his father's bad reputation or assumably having killed someone. His return to simp mode after hearing Shiho's reason for plastic surgery was baffling. Maybe he is in with Yuuichi's plan, and that's why he is acting like this. Doubt it but I sure hope so.

Nah he's just an airhead idiot who blabs anything that comes to his mind.

Anyways it's nice that even the show itself has decided to confront its viewers about how they shouldn't take all that's happening at face value and try to do some analysis instead.
Apr 27, 2022 2:37 AM
Jun 2021
Ok, looks like a lot of drama and guns being fired this ep... We'll have to see what comes next, but man Tenji good luck saving yourself, things don't look pretty for you
Apr 27, 2022 5:03 AM
Aug 2018
You know what's really cringe? This show.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Apr 27, 2022 6:13 AM

Jul 2016
Matheus0220 said:
I'm perplexed, I thought that when the villain was revealed it would lose its fun but it was quite the opposite

Just became gaslighting x1000
Apr 27, 2022 6:58 AM
Mar 2019
Matheus0220 said:
I'm perplexed, I thought that when the villain was revealed it would lose its fun but it was quite the opposite

ikr , that was a surprising move
Apr 27, 2022 7:04 AM

Jun 2014
Ohh my enjoyment of this show really picked up with this episode, I wonder what Yuichi is upto.. :^)
Apr 27, 2022 7:25 AM

Feb 2019
JSK_weeb said:
Umm, i don't know why but i have a strong feeling the slap was actually planned by yuichi and shiho when tenji was writing the stuff. Also, it would be too strange if no one noticed tenji trying to open the door before 3 mins. That effectively gives away that he wrote something and tried to come out when he was done.

I think Yuichi is on to Tenji, too. When he went into the booth and came out to that schism, it confirmed that not only him but Sawaragi knew he was twisting the scene.

This is a pretty decent ep, better that the first 3.
Apr 27, 2022 7:54 AM
Jul 2020
Don't worry, Shiho, I will always be by your side. Start your show right away, Katagiri Yuichi!

Apr 27, 2022 8:13 AM

Oct 2016
Yo, I am actually amazed at Tenji's gaslighting skills lmao. But I think he's being played since after he went out the box. Based on the scene at the end, Yuuichi probably passed something on to Shiho when he slapped her.

Honestly, I find Shiho to be the most trustworthy here, she deserves better than to be gaslighted by Tenji lmao.

Shibe's trash, his reaction to Shiho's plastic surgery really made me dislike him. Though I am intrigued if he really did kill someone, but he wouldn't be volunteering himself to begin with to Shiho if he did kill someone, so there might be more to it.

Kind of gradually getting the urge to start reading the manga lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 27, 2022 9:00 AM
Apr 2022
Chipp12 said:

Nah he's just an airhead idiot who blabs anything that comes to his mind.

Anyways it's nice that even the show itself has decided to confront its viewers about how they shouldn't take all that's happening at face value and try to do some analysis instead.

After reading ur post and looking back at some scenes, I can highly confirm that he really is an airhead that blabs anything that comes to his mind. There was that one scene where he talks to himself about why is this happening to him. It's a genuine response, considering that he didn't need to put on an act at that time.

Shame that he doesn't have any redeeming qualities other than just being genuine. Maybe some character developments will change him later on...or he will remain as an airheaded simp. One can still hope.
Apr 27, 2022 9:12 AM

Apr 2021
Yuuichi's damn smart to plan things up, even letting Tenji thought that they were playing at the palm of his hand when in actual he's the one who's being set up. The Yuuichi slapping Shiho part kinda hinted me that it's an act but idk now how they were able to communicate that. Is it either when Tenji's inside the booth or are they using a different means of communication to roll out their plan...

Apr 27, 2022 9:35 AM

Mar 2009
I do not like the drama in this but then again I need to constantly remind myslef that twitter and Youtube drama channels exists so it is definitely not a complete BS
Apr 27, 2022 10:20 AM
Mar 2020
JSK_weeb said:
Umm, i don't know why but i have a strong feeling the slap was actually planned by yuichi and shiho when tenji was writing the stuff. Also, it would be too strange if no one noticed tenji trying to open the door before 3 mins. That effectively gives away that he wrote something and tried to come out when he was done.

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the slap too lol
Apr 27, 2022 10:26 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
sKyBlazer08 said:
Yo, I am actually amazed at Tenji's gaslighting skills lmao.

ngl that was probably my favourite part, i just really like his shit eating grin for some reason when doing this.
Apr 27, 2022 11:36 AM
Oct 2017
Galaxy_N1ck said:
really good episode

Great episode, best so far, it took them a while to fix the script and pacing mess!
Animation is still bad, but I can see slight improvement.
Art wise, I'm not surprised that they couldn't deliver the intense facial expressions with those generic character designs but tbh it's still a bit down for me seeing such significant gaps. (I got captured easily by the manga's Yuuichi's expression changes, they told me he is abnormal, different)
P.S:
-Rly hope that the studio can keep it up or even get better, good job making it this far!
-I'm so glad that there are more and more ppl stay for the show or have a more positive view abt it! <3
Apr 27, 2022 12:08 PM

Mar 2016
This was another weak episode. Tenji is the most suspicious, and the anime is not even trying to make him look more trust worthy from his friends' POV.

The drama is too forced. And, none of the characters feel real.

Yuuichi did something when Tenji was locked in. I hope it's something that makes actual sense.

Would you really care if your friend was the child of a terrible person? I wouldn't. I am my friend's friend, not their parents'. Also, if my hypothetical child became friends with someone with crap parents, I'd try to keep the friend away from their parents, instead of keeping my child away from the friend. (I know I am using a hypothetical child, but the anime is also doing that, so it should be allowed.)

I think I don't like the Tsukino lady. She keeps confidently saying things that are only true for some people as if they are the absolute truths.
Apr 27, 2022 12:31 PM

May 2018
Mostly Tenji's pov this episode. Let's see how Yuichi will save this game
Apr 27, 2022 1:27 PM

Nov 2014
Once again the production is terrible but after 4 eps its kinda pointless to say this again since it seems like the entire anime is gonna be this low quality. Shame, since the 2nd game would be a banger if they adapted it well.

Imo they're taking way too long with the first game. We're 4 episodes in and its still not over. Seems like it'll end next episode. That's ridiculous. 5 episodes for the first game?? They do know the 2nd game is when this series start to shine, right?? Im not saying they should rush it but at least adapt it well if they're going at such a snail pace. This episode has nearly no background ost at all, and that's absurd for a psychological thriller.
Apr 27, 2022 3:03 PM

Jan 2018
Smudy said:
sKyBlazer08 said:
Yo, I am actually amazed at Tenji's gaslighting skills lmao.

ngl that was probably my favourite part, i just really like his shit eating grin for some reason when doing this.
Then the MC steps in and says hold my beer 😂😂. Its gonna get crazy in episode 5 I feel.
Apr 27, 2022 3:57 PM

Apr 2015
It's funny how it's going to become even edgier now.
Apr 27, 2022 4:45 PM

Oct 2012
I don't know... Great concept, but I just feel too smart for shows like this. Everyone in this show could have easily been exposed by simply getting everyone to agree to submitting, "I wrote the previous secret.", in which everyone who didn't write the secret would go back to the start, and the person that wrote it, since it would be a true secret about his own actions, would get kicked ahead and end up losing ("winning") the game.

It's so obvious, but obvious the show just want to create mini problem/answer arcs by having everyone be stupid for a few episodes just so Yuichi could expose it.

So far I feel like if you can stand the fact that everyone in the group are not very smart, then it's would be a pretty good psychological thriller. But if you are a fan of good mysteries, this is not it.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 27, 2022 4:51 PM
Aug 2013
So Tenji wants to destroy all of Shiho's relationships. Then why did he try to make the team lose in game one and dumb all the debt on Yutori? I think there is more to it; someone hates Yutori and wants to destroy her life, maybe?
Apr 27, 2022 4:52 PM

Oct 2012
FuMomo-kun said:
Yuuichi did something when Tenji was locked in. I hope it's something that makes actual sense.
That's what I feel too, but anything he does that "makes sense" would already be a plot hole for the commentary where the little girl watching was surprised that the black haired girl was distanced. Since they would have seen anything Yuichi did.

FuMomo-kun said:
Would you really care if your friend was the child of a terrible person? I wouldn't. I am my friend's friend, not their parents'. Also, if my hypothetical child became friends with someone with crap parents, I'd try to keep the friend away from their parents, instead of keeping my child away from the friend. (I know I am using a hypothetical child, but the anime is also doing that, so it should be allowed.)

I think I don't like the Tsukino lady. She keeps confidently saying things that are only true for some people as if they are the absolute truths.
I absolutely agree. I dislike it when anime forces a haphazard explanation and expects everyone to take it for granted. Like first of all if the friend group was so superficial, why did they bother to try to bail out the friend who was in debt in the first place? Wouldn't their parents -- who are not even on site -- also tell them to stay away from people in debt, if they would tell them to stay away from the children of disgraced politicians?

I don't know what I was expecting with this one. It's a show that makes me want to think deeply even though I know I shouldn't. It's just a shounen after all.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 27, 2022 5:50 PM
Mar 2022
katsucats said:
I don't know... Great concept, but I just feel too smart for shows like this. Everyone in this show could have easily been exposed by simply getting everyone to agree to submitting, "I wrote the previous secret.", in which everyone who didn't write the secret would go back to the start, and the person that wrote it, since it would be a true secret about his own actions, would get kicked ahead and end up losing ("winning") the game.

It's so obvious, but obvious the show just want to create mini problem/answer arcs by having everyone be stupid for a few episodes just so Yuichi could expose it.

So far I feel like if you can stand the fact that everyone in the group are not very smart, then it's would be a pretty good psychological thriller. But if you are a fan of good mysteries, this is not it.
I think you misunderstood the rules a bit. Actually the one who has a lie exposed is going to be penalized by going ahead of everyone, getting the first place. If everyone agree to write this lie "I wrote the previous secret", everyone except the traitor (who'll be the only that didn't lie) will lose by going ahead. It is not advantageous
I'm not a native english speaker, so apologize for any spelling mistake.
Apr 27, 2022 5:51 PM
Jun 2020
OK, so there are several clues that I noticed whilst watching this episode. I'm not a manga reader so this is all from my first viewing of this episode. Ok, here it goes:

1)The bad-mouth that Tenji wrote is so obviously tamer than the rest of the bad-mouths that it stands out. After everyone's big secrets were revealed, most would assume that Tenji would also get a huge secret exposed by now. Him writing that bad-mouth down was probably his biggest mistake.

2) Even though it was entertaining watching Tenji gaslighting everyone and throwing them under the bus, I have to say that he made so many mistakes. He turned the doorknob too early, confirming to the others he wrote something down.

3) Even without the Tenji trying to leave the booth early, the others were already likely talking about him and planning that slap. After all, there's no way they could discuss, plan, and choreograph that scene in only 20-30 seconds (you can see the timer on the booth after Tenji tries to leave)

4) Shibe is most likely not in on any kind of plan. He's isolated, and most likely didn't know about his father's misdeeds, so naturally he'd volunteer on the special chance so that he could gain Shiho as an ally. After all, as an outsider, Shiho looks like the most innocent one in this situation, and is in the most troubling position, so this line of thinking makes sense.

5) Yutori seems to start bawling and crying her eyes out, but moments later is completely fine. I get that Yuichi was comforting her, but normal people don't just stop being sad right away, seems kinda sus.

6) Yuichi most likely came up with a plan to expose Tenji by the looks of it. However, I fail to believe that it's this simple. Yuichi's going to screw over Tenji, and someone is also most likely manipulating Yuichi at the same time.

Really think about it, Tenji is the next most isolated person other than Shibe, but is also way smarter, intuitive, and takes more initiative than Shibe and the others, thus posing a greater threat. It's possible that someone is manipulating Yuichi an the rest into getting rid of him so that the better competitors in the game are out first. That way, one by one, all of the masterminds friends take the fall for their debt with Tenji just doing the dirty work to bring them all there to the Tomodachi game by stealing the field trip money.

Either Shiho or Yutori are doing this trickery, by process of elimination. However, I want to say Shiho is most likely to be the one who has the debt, brought them to the Tomodachi game, and used Tenji to take the blame knowing he would start gaslighting everyone to get her attention. This is just my theory so far, so something is probably going to happen next week to disprove all of it.

Sorry for the long reply.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Apr 27, 2022 8:03 PM
Jul 2021
ROMARIOkkkk said:
katsucats said:

I think you misunderstood the rules a bit. Actually the one who has a lie exposed is going to be penalized by going ahead of everyone, getting the first place. If everyone agree to write this lie "I wrote the previous secret", everyone except the traitor (who'll be the only that didn't lie) will lose by going ahead. It is not advantageous

Them accepting that they have a ton of debt out of nowhere is bs. I can't explain it properly but what I want to say is why are they trusting their kidnappers?
Apr 27, 2022 9:04 PM
Mar 2022
Daghoul1 said:
ROMARIOkkkk said:

Them accepting that they have a ton of debt out of nowhere is bs. I can't explain it properly but what I want to say is why are they trusting their kidnappers?
I'd say it's because of their school trip money. The 2 million from the trip that Manabu made clear was used to request participation in the Tomodachi Game.
Apr 27, 2022 10:17 PM
Dec 2019
Can't wait for Shibe to go into his villain mode lmao.
Apr 27, 2022 11:24 PM

Jan 2018
AssClapper69 said:
OK, so there are several clues that I noticed whilst watching this episode. I'm not a manga reader so this is all from my first viewing of this episode. Ok, here it goes:

1)The bad-mouth that Tenji wrote is so obviously tamer than the rest of the bad-mouths that it stands out. After everyone's big secrets were revealed, most would assume that Tenji would also get a huge secret exposed by now. Him writing that bad-mouth down was probably his biggest mistake.

2) Even though it was entertaining watching Tenji gaslighting everyone and throwing them under the bus, I have to say that he made so many mistakes. He turned the doorknob too early, confirming to the others he wrote something down.

3) Even without the Tenji trying to leave the booth early, the others were already likely talking about him and planning that slap. After all, there's no way they could discuss, plan, and choreograph that scene in only 20-30 seconds (you can see the timer on the booth after Tenji tries to leave)

4) Shibe is most likely not in on any kind of plan. He's isolated, and most likely didn't know about his father's misdeeds, so naturally he'd volunteer on the special chance so that he could gain Shiho as an ally. After all, as an outsider, Shiho looks like the most innocent one in this situation, and is in the most troubling position, so this line of thinking makes sense.

5) Yutori seems to start bawling and crying her eyes out, but moments later is completely fine. I get that Yuichi was comforting her, but normal people don't just stop being sad right away, seems kinda sus.

6) Yuichi most likely came up with a plan to expose Tenji by the looks of it. However, I fail to believe that it's this simple. Yuichi's going to screw over Tenji, and someone is also most likely manipulating Yuichi at the same time.

Really think about it, Tenji is the next most isolated person other than Shibe, but is also way smarter, intuitive, and takes more initiative than Shibe and the others, thus posing a greater threat. It's possible that someone is manipulating Yuichi an the rest into getting rid of him so that the better competitors in the game are out first. That way, one by one, all of the masterminds friends take the fall for their debt with Tenji just doing the dirty work to bring them all there to the Tomodachi game by stealing the field trip money.

Either Shiho or Yutori are doing this trickery, by process of elimination. However, I want to say Shiho is most likely to be the one who has the debt, brought them to the Tomodachi game, and used Tenji to take the blame knowing he would start gaslighting everyone to get her attention. This is just my theory so far, so something is probably going to happen next week to disprove all of it.

Im not one to make long comments like this. Im typically brief and to the point on topics like this so ill get to the point. I also believe Yuuichi is the one pulling all of the strings in this "game". I would be really surprised if it was anybody else. Shibe is the least likely followed by Yutori. I do think its not out of the realm of possibility that the traitor is Shiho but it isnt impossible. Tenji is clearly the bait though.
Apr 27, 2022 11:27 PM

Jan 2018
NikunjK786 said:
LOL me to though its probably gonna be awkward in the sense that in the little time that we have seen him in the anime that he has been the goodie of the group if you could call him one.
Apr 28, 2022 12:20 AM

Oct 2008
This is not Tomodachi Game anymore...its Torment Game! lolz
5/5.

Apr 28, 2022 2:30 AM
Jun 2020
Light_Yagami666 said:
AssClapper69 said:

Im not one to make long comments like this. Im typically brief and to the point on topics like this so ill get to the point. I also believe Yuuichi is the one pulling all of the strings in this "game". I would be really surprised if it was anybody else. Shibe is the least likely followed by Yutori. I do think its not out of the realm of possibility that the traitor is Shiho but it isnt impossible. Tenji is clearly the bait though.

Nah, it's ok, I just wanted to share my opinions so others could read them and be fufilled.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Apr 28, 2022 5:57 AM

Mar 2015
So this guy put his friends in a death game & massive debt to get a girl? I feel like there's some easier ways to do that Tenji-kun.
Apr 28, 2022 6:56 AM

Dec 2020
oh god tenji pisses me the fuckkk off. i was wondering how his character will improve after this but honestly i dont care he's irredeemable to me.

im kinda ? on how nobody fought back here? like a simple "what abt you tenji? how can we be so sure that You're not the one doing all this, egging us on." would've done it. but i think yuichi is gonna turn the table next ep so we'll see
Apr 28, 2022 9:45 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
NikunjK786 said:

I can't imagine that it won't be goofy as shit when Shibe eventually has his villain moment, already looks like he's a massive clown.
Apr 28, 2022 12:52 PM

Oct 2012
ROMARIOkkkk said:
katsucats said:

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I interpreted the rules correctly. The rules say that if your lie is exposed, then you go back to the start. Also, people who have a secret exposed about them tend to move forward. The person who tells the truth that they wrote the previous secret would have exposed a secret about themselves, causing them to move forward.

It doesn't even matter regardless. Whatever your understanding of the rule is, you could easily come up with some way to expose the villain. In fact, if everyone writes, "I owe/stole the money", this entire game show would be over in Act 2. Anyone who doesn't write it would be instantly exposed when they read the secrets, and when the villain does write it he would be caught.

I don't see how this wouldn't be just common sense to any group that's at least average in intelligence.

Yuichi doesn't even have to play these complex mind games to get at someone. He could just sus anyone he wants and expose them in 4 tries.

You'd think that the moment they realize there's a villain among them, they would drop that "unity" and "friendship" theme and figure out an objective way to solve this. They can't be fighting among themselves and still when someone brings up "unity", everyone is placated. There's no way all 5 of them could have cognitive dissonance to that extent.
katsucatsApr 28, 2022 12:57 PM
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 28, 2022 1:50 PM
Mar 2022
katsucats said:
ROMARIOkkkk said:
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I interpreted the rules correctly. The rules say that if your lie is exposed, then you go back to the start. Also, people who have a secret exposed about them tend to move forward. The person who tells the truth that they wrote the previous secret would have exposed a secret about themselves, causing them to move forward.

It doesn't even matter regardless. Whatever your understanding of the rule is, you could easily come up with some way to expose the villain. In fact, if everyone writes, "I owe/stole the money", this entire game show would be over in Act 2. Anyone who doesn't write it would be instantly exposed when they read the secrets, and when the villain does write it he would be caught.

I don't see how this wouldn't be just common sense to any group that's at least average in intelligence.
Then watch again and pay attention to the rules. If someone tell a lie (and it's proven to be a lie) this person will automatically go ahead and get to the first place. That would only be advantageous to the traitor itself, as whoever finishes the game first will get everyone's debts there. Plus, what would be the logic in go back to start after your lie being exposed dude?

And yes, it does matter how the rule works.

Remember that even knowing there's a traitor among them, they don't know their true purpose, therefore everyone would think the traitor is simply trying to get rid of its debt. By asking everyone to tell a lie like "i stole the money" they'd be doing exactly what traitor wants (get rid of their debt). Even if it exposes the traitor, it would be a risky movement. They can't just shoot blindly like this. Yes, if they knew Tenji's goal (isolate Shiho) they could do this you are saying simply isolating him and going to the third game without him, but that's not the case
Apr 28, 2022 2:02 PM
Mar 2022
ROMARIOkkkk said:
katsucats said:

Then watch again and pay attention to the rules. If someone tell a lie (and it's proven to be a lie) this person will automatically go ahead and get to the first place. That would only be advantageous to the traitor itself, as whoever finishes the game first will get everyone's debts there. Plus, what would be the logic in go back to start after your lie being exposed dude?

And yes, it does matter how the rule works.

Remember that even knowing there's a traitor among them, they don't know their true purpose, therefore everyone would think the traitor is simply trying to get rid of its debt. By asking everyone to tell a lie like "i stole the money" they'd be doing exactly what traitor wants (get rid of their debt). Even if it exposes the traitor, it would be a risky movement. They can't just shoot blindly like this. Yes, if they knew Tenji's goal (isolate Shiho) they could do this you are saying simply isolating him and going to the third game without him, but that's not the case
Actually my bad. I went back to see how the rules are written in the anime and i saw why you made that mistake. It was a translation error by the people who translated the episode. I had read the manga so I knew what the rule meant.
Apr 28, 2022 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Why they easily trust that sussy glasses boy ? Wtf I'm feel dumb. Yuichi pls do something
Apr 30, 2022 1:34 AM
May 2020
Yuichi probably had the game checkmate from the start
Apr 30, 2022 9:53 AM

Sep 2015
I don't know about others here, but I feel that Shiho has something up in her sleeve.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 1, 2022 12:12 PM

Apr 2021
i'm rooting for shibe, tenji and yuichi at the same time... i don't know what my thought process is on that though LMAO. anyways, i really liked this episode though i think tenji may have said a bit too much. i feel like that rose a lot of suspicion to whoever might know he is the traitor (maybe yuichi).

also, shibe killing a person may be a lie because the rules of the game allows people to lie but they just have to not get caught (i think).
but then again, what if shibe wrote it about himself because he was listening in on the conversation between tenji and shiho???

i don't know where im going with this but ima def pick up the manga and start cleasring up some of my questions

May 1, 2022 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
at this point Shibe's dad maybe a scumbag but what the hell, Kenji progresses worse and worse each minute. He's from the pits of hell school of scumbags!

Shinbe is being used as a scapegoat because of all this. Poor guy. I wanna cry for him.
May 1, 2022 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
Shicl said:
Why they easily trust that sussy glasses boy ? Wtf I'm feel dumb. Yuichi pls do something

my exact question. If anything, he is the most suspicious. Going after the others one by one. He is so suspicious. 'Why do you question others but yourself'..
this is like playing the game 'mafia' and Tenji is the mafia trying to deflect all suspicions...whilst being suspicious as well. He is such a bad one as well. At this point, Yuichi is the detective or could turn out to be the jester.
May 2, 2022 8:59 AM

Mar 2016
i'm bored of this show, but when i'm watching it i want more? i don't understand why but i guess i'll stay tuning in each week
May 2, 2022 9:29 PM

Aug 2021
How many secrets have come to light and the truth is surprising to see what has come out. Tenji does seek to break all friendship but that secret in the end, Yuichi has something prepared.
May 4, 2022 12:31 AM
Apr 2022
The Cliffhangers are insanely good this anime is def one of the best anime airing rn for me
May 7, 2022 10:50 AM

Jan 2021
yuichi is back in action, dope
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2022

220 by StateofOhayo »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2022

97 by StateofOhayo »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - May 10, 2022

249 by Jamk_ »»
Apr 17, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 7, 2022

139 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 14, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 31, 2022

138 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 14, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.