Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 15, 2010 12:54 PM

Mar 2009
Aizen's already damn powerful and now a powerup? At this rate... we might need Ichigo or someone to evolve into a SuperSaiyan or something to beat him. Kamehameha!!!!!
Apr 15, 2010 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
Bleach is more... and mooore... and even moore boring than before.
What's with Kubo? Run out of good plot? Now everyone has ultra-super-mega-deadly force to overhealm everything in matter of seconds. Of course, they won't do it. Not before talking and little cat-walk. Little =def. 3-10 chapters. Ichigo! Stop acting like a puppet and do something smart once: transform into your badass form at the begining and get rid of one oponent. Nobody will pay you for standing and looking shocked.

13 km! 500! over 9000! this is the most fabulous Bleach's landmark ever. Even self-claimed-almighty aracarr 0.

Aaaaarghhhhhh my wasted ti~me! My eyes! (O//____\\O)
Apr 15, 2010 2:37 PM

Sep 2009
UsagiAddict said:
13 km! 500! over 9000! this is the most fabulous Bleach's landmark ever. Even self-claimed-almighty aracarr 0.
lol!
Apr 15, 2010 2:41 PM

Nov 2007
Aizen's getting ready to unravel another trick up his sleeve.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 15, 2010 4:05 PM

Feb 2008
gin is so awesome.
Apr 15, 2010 5:39 PM

Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
Ichigo sure is good at school. Last chapter, he created a poem. Now he's creating a hypothesis.

i never noticed that!! but yes, he does seem go be getting smarter!

Apr 15, 2010 6:14 PM
Aug 2007
Man, this chapter was pretty amazing. I'm really looking forward to the next one, especially given the last page and what Aizen's about to bust out ♥
Apr 15, 2010 7:03 PM

Aug 2008
omg, gin's bankai~
and now what? aizen's becoming something like th vizards? uwahhh~
Apr 15, 2010 7:39 PM
Sep 2007
The Ichigo I'm so smart now thing is lame, don't make sense at all.
Hi
Apr 15, 2010 8:04 PM

Jul 2008
The Gin/Rangiku bits were beautiful ♥ Kubo excels at tragic relationships.
Also lol @ everyone not getting the point of Rangiku being in this chapter or saying it's a waste of panels. You do realize how connected those two characters are, right?

BEGINNER
Apr 15, 2010 9:43 PM

Aug 2007
Oh Hollow Aizen come hither

Apr 15, 2010 10:35 PM

Apr 2007
lol @ gin's bankai, hardly any better than the first impressions given.
Apr 15, 2010 11:47 PM

Nov 2007
nothing happened.... Isshin's fight with Aizen would be more interesting as it seems he actually did some dmg to Aizen and probly isn't affected by Aizen's sword. really though it's over so fast with pretty much nothing happening each chapter.
Apr 16, 2010 1:02 AM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
900/5

Best chapter in a long while and thats saying something because last ~20 chapters of so have been GREAT.

You are such a fanboy.

Nothing much happened really except maybe making Gin's bankai look a little better but i was still hoping for something more.
We were left with a cliffhanger about Aizen but really the suggestion didn't seem very nice to me. What are they planning? Making Aizen go Vasto Lord or became something completely new? How much more Godly can this guy get?
Apr 16, 2010 1:20 AM

Jan 2008
Alright, I kinda wanna see a raw. The part where Gin says "Kaminari isn't the longest zanpakutou. It's the fastest." I want to see if he actually says "Kaminari isn't JUST the longest zanpakutou." Because for fuck's sake, if there's one longer than 13 kilometers....

Any way, I'll repeat the sentiments of a friend who doesn't have a MAL account because I totally agree.

"WHAT THE FUCK, AIZEN GOT HIS ASS KICKED....OFF SCREEN!? Fucking Kubo Tite really does hate us."

I, too, want DESPERATELY to see what would make Aizen, of all characters, say, "I am at the end of my rope."

And fuck, Isshin really must be powerful as hell. Ichigo's bankai couldn't scratch Aizen, and several captains and vaizards also failed. However, Isshin is not even in SHIKAI (at least from how his zanpakutou looks in the second to last page). That's exciting stuff. That means we have some hope that even when Aizen reveals what kind of godhax the Hougyouku can give him, we might still get to see Isshin fight and do well for awhile before getting wtfslapped aside.
PanaruApr 16, 2010 1:24 AM
Apr 16, 2010 2:24 AM
May 2009
Wonder what's going to happen to Aizen...
Apr 16, 2010 2:29 AM

Sep 2009
Panaru said:
"WHAT THE FUCK, AIZEN GOT HIS ASS KICKED....OFF SCREEN!? Fucking Kubo Tite really does hate us."

I, too, want DESPERATELY to see what would make Aizen, of all characters, say, "I am at the end of my rope."

That.
Apr 16, 2010 2:55 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Ichigo is getting stronger and smarter. And Ichigo's dad is beating Aizen. But Aizen still has a trick up his sleeve.

Apr 16, 2010 2:57 AM

Dec 2007
Nothing much happened other than we learned that Gin's sword is really fast and that Aizen is going to get even more powerful then he already was....fantastic....
Apr 16, 2010 3:04 AM

Oct 2009
Well, if Gin's bankai was sooooo weak then it would be reeeeaaaalyyyy boring.
Now we will have an epic battle. But how much epic battles have we already seen?
I hope Aizen's new form/power will be interesting.
I'm dying from boredom...

Apr 16, 2010 6:29 AM

Nov 2008
Usually they explain how their trump card work in details, just for the lulz, when they could use the surprise effect. But for once, Gin's explanations were used to lure Ichigo, which is a fairly clever move.
Except toward the end, we didn't waste our time with useless tchatching and for once the fight was quite fluid.

A good chapter, I hope the next fights will be like this.
Apr 16, 2010 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
900/5

Best chapter in a long while and thats saying something because last ~20 chapters of so have been GREAT.

You're a terrible troll O_o
Apr 16, 2010 9:15 AM

Sep 2009
Hawaiian420 said:
The Ichigo I'm so smart now thing is lame, don't make sense at all.

Lol I know. All he said this chapter was that Gins sword can grow fast but he made it seem all profound. VERY lame.
Apr 16, 2010 11:07 AM

Feb 2010
Bla bla bla, I've seen better.

Apr 16, 2010 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
Panaru said:
And fuck, Isshin really must be powerful as hell. Ichigo's bankai couldn't scratch Aizen, and several captains and vaizards also failed. However, Isshin is not even in SHIKAI (at least from how his zanpakutou looks in the second to last page).
Good point. Maybe he got kicked out/left Soul Society because he was too powerful? I.e. he was so powerful he risked ripping the fabric of space-time or whatever the hell it is that the hollows hide in. That would of course explain why Aizen is so interested in Ichigo. The only question then is Ichigo's hollow.
Apr 16, 2010 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
adamantine said:
Also lol @ everyone not getting the point of Rangiku being in this chapter or saying it's a waste of panels. You do realize how connected those two characters are, right?
well when you're writing for your shonen audience, you should give them what they want, and that's not some kind of subtle beautifully tragic relationship even though its admittedly more interesting than anything 1337god there has to offer in terms of story.
Apr 16, 2010 12:42 PM

Apr 2009
Just what Bleach needed: a power-up for Aizen.
Apr 16, 2010 12:53 PM

May 2007
Aizen is going to transform into something else?
Also... Gin/Rangiku <3

Apr 16, 2010 3:02 PM

Feb 2010
NoyaChan said:
Gin/Rangiku <3

I don't think so :\

Apr 16, 2010 4:13 PM

Jun 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Panaru said:
And fuck, Isshin really must be powerful as hell. Ichigo's bankai couldn't scratch Aizen, and several captains and vaizards also failed. However, Isshin is not even in SHIKAI (at least from how his zanpakutou looks in the second to last page).
Good point. Maybe he got kicked out/left Soul Society because he was too powerful? I.e. he was so powerful he risked ripping the fabric of space-time or whatever the hell it is that the hollows hide in. That would of course explain why Aizen is so interested in Ichigo. The only question then is Ichigo's hollow.

You guys forget that Aizen was already tired and that Isshin seems to not have the disadvantage of falling victim to illusions. His obviously stronger than your average captain but when the vizards and captains attacked him Aizen used illusion tricks and most of them never even used there bankai.
Apr 16, 2010 7:17 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Let's see how hax Aizen is.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 16, 2010 7:35 PM
Dec 2009
Its becoming a father and son fight...isshin is definitely strong as he really take his time fighting aizen..
Apr 16, 2010 10:03 PM

Sep 2007
Isshin's show of power just proves that he was most likely part of Zero Division back in the day. He probably left when he met Ichigo's human mother to start a family. His powers seeped away from non-usage and now he's back to beat shit up.
WasabiApr 17, 2010 2:22 AM
Apr 16, 2010 10:16 PM
May 2008
For a guy that caught a bankai with his bare hand you'd think the author would at least show you how he got beat.

Anyway who wants to take bets that Ichigo will beat Gin, but before the deathblow Matsumoto will jump in front of it? It seems just cliche enough that it almost has to be done.
Apr 16, 2010 10:40 PM

Apr 2007
Wasabi said:
Isshin's show of power just proves that he was mostly part of Zero Division back in the day. He probably left when he met Ichigo's human mother to start a family. His powers seeped away from non-usage and now he's back to beat shit up.

He was probably exiled or something for courting a human.
Apr 17, 2010 3:20 AM

Jul 2007
temporary said:
Wasabi said:
Isshin's show of power just proves that he was mostly part of Zero Division back in the day. He probably left when he met Ichigo's human mother to start a family. His powers seeped away from non-usage and now he's back to beat shit up.

People that powerful do not get exiled.

They get placed in that prison or get killed.
Apr 17, 2010 3:59 AM

Oct 2008
mulderman said:
Hypeathon said:
mulderman said:
The rest of the pages where Kubo showing he fails at drawing swordfights. I'm sure this will look really neat in the anime. But in the manga... It just doesn't work.

*Rasies eyebrow* Okay, I just read the latest chapter again and you totally lost me. How exactly does Kubo fail at drawing swordfights?

Well it's just my personal preference but I'll try to explain.

There's no emotion in this fight. It's just large big panels of people taking the same poses and Ichigo doing reaction faces. Especially the panels showing just a part of a sword etc. It feels wasted and Kubo could have put so much more detail into this fight.

While Ichigo's facial reactions or anyone else's never really bothered me, you do have a point with characters doing some of the same poses. In fact, I remembered one instance where in one of the "Turn Back the Pendulum" chapters, there was a scene where Urahara performed a sneak attack behind Aizen's back and Aizen showed a shocked expression. I believe it was chapter 10. Now I check to 50 chapters or so later, I see the same, EXACT poses, except Ulquiorra does Urahara's pose performing a sneak attack behind Ichigo!

mulderman said:
Like I said, this is good material to work with when creating an anime fight. Page 9 was a great start, but after that Kubo went back to his usual style. I mean how many times have we seen Ichigo flying towards the reader with his sword angeled to the lower right?

Or the old, Counter a attack, losing sight of the enemy, then cutting to a reaction shot while the enemy appears from behind.

90% of Kubo's sword fights go this way, which like I said might be his style and some of you enjoy that, but I'm not one of those ^^;;

I actually noticed those repetitive poses myself. Kinda makes you wonder if Kubo has ever taken or even observed any Kendo classes. Or at the very least watched enough Samurai films. to experiment with different poses. Because as cool as those poses are, recycling the same gestures and poses over and over again does show a lack of variety.
HypeathonApr 17, 2010 4:18 PM
Apr 17, 2010 8:39 AM

Mar 2010
What the hell?
Isn't Aizen supposed to be one strong ass mofo?
How is Ichigo's dad, who hasn't like fought in 20 years, be so strong?
Apr 17, 2010 11:08 AM

Dec 2008
It's good to see Bleach getting back on track (Both Manga and Anime)

So Ichigo is not as stupid and weak as we thought, lol!

Aizen will transform! :O
Apr 17, 2010 11:46 AM

Dec 2008
I always love to see Ichigo's face in shock :D
Apr 17, 2010 12:34 PM

Jul 2009
Hmmm.... can't say that I hate it, finally some more action in last few chapters. All in all I would probably dump Bleach long ago but it became part of my daily life ;d Every time on Friday before going out to school I was reading Bleach and Naruto. Now i just can't stop ;d
Anyway again - finally some action and i hope it would develop in something even more exciting ;]
Apr 17, 2010 6:01 PM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
temporary said:
Wasabi said:

People that powerful do not get exiled.

They get placed in that prison or get killed.

Either that or... maybe... he just chose to leave... maybe... i don't know xP But there's a great possibility that he was in the Zero Division since we don't know much about it, and the only member of whom we know that is/was a member is that previous12th Division Captain, before Hat n' Clogs xD, 100 years ago, so...
I guess we'll just have to wait and see since the next chapter, hopefully, will be focused on Aizen and Isshin's battle
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Apr 17, 2010 10:47 PM

May 2009
Damn I'm glad Bleach has been in top form lately. It's nice to read good shit like this chapter after reading the fail that Naruto has turned into.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Apr 17, 2010 10:57 PM
Nov 2008
So, it was actually the fastest bankai, instead of the longest. Let's see how the battle will progress next. u_u
Apr 18, 2010 4:42 AM

Jul 2008
NoyaChan said:
Also... Gin/Rangiku <3
Yes ♥ Reading Bleach through a shoujo filter is the only way to go :)

BEGINNER
Apr 18, 2010 6:06 AM

Nov 2009
adamantine said:
NoyaChan said:
Also... Gin/Rangiku <3
Yes ♥ Reading Bleach through a shoujo filter is the only way to go :)

You are right. There is no other filter that can filter out the crap in it.
Why do i feel like i need to read bleach? >.> At least with all the filler panels i can read a whole chapter in two minutes. =D
Apr 19, 2010 12:14 PM

May 2009
Aizen will transform.. does that mean it's possible that he gets uglier than he already is?

I like the chapter really much, Gin VS. Ichigo is a pretty interesting fight. Read from the "Turn the Pendulum back" Arc till the newest chapter today, I enjoyed them very much. Aizens still a Bitch but at least Bleach has not gotten as bad as Naruto.
May 9, 2010 9:10 AM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Wait, when did Ichigo start to think?

LOL, yes.
Nice shot of Rangiku's boobs, lol....(thats the only reason she's around...and maybe a flashback)
Jun 7, 2017 6:52 AM

Feb 2013
Gin's bankai is really cool and scary at the same time.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.