Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 11, 2022 10:04 AM

Jul 2014
Great animation aside, the show has always been in a steady decline since the second cour started.

I don’t really care what happens to Miranjo tbh.
Mar 11, 2022 10:08 AM
Jan 2021
damn the animation in this episode was next level. that fight scene with bosse and bojji was amazing, just shows the amount of growth bojji has been through and despas face when bojji won was hilarious.
Mar 11, 2022 10:41 AM
Jan 2010
The animation is obviously great but other than that it makes me feel nothing
Unlike the guy above I don't see any growth in bojji. He's still just that kid that got a completely unexplainable powerup overnight and went from zero to hero
Bosse and Miranjo are completely unlikable and hardly anything they do makes any sense even with the explanation given
It looks it's the devil's turn to get his sad backstory next
Mar 11, 2022 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Keeping the second cour downfall aside, why those four horsemen lack their development this much.
Mar 11, 2022 11:25 AM

Mar 2019
This episode was nothing short of breathtaking. The story, the art, animation, story boarding, music. EVERYTHING was a 10 in this episode. Beautiful.
Mar 11, 2022 11:47 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Amazing episode. The animation was top notch. I still don't care that much for MIranjo though. Suffering doesn't entitle you to make others suffer in my book.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 11, 2022 2:58 PM
Jan 2019
Dat was great. Many thanx.
Mar 11, 2022 3:37 PM
Mar 2009
ryoryx said:
Keeping the second cour downfall aside, why those four horsemen lack their development this much.

Because they had to fit it into a Noitamina schedule.
Mar 11, 2022 4:06 PM
May 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Gwenpool said:

Most likely the show was just a metaphorical version of events. Daida didn't actually turn into a giant and destroy everything, that was just done to make the fight visually interesting and better convey the power and feeling of the fight.

Exactly, it was done to convey boji perception of the fight. His father was still a giant in his mind due to his power

i really liked this because i interpreted it as the way that boji was able to win the fight. if he fought daida as bosse, he wouldn’t be able to guess and dodge right, but he went into the fight thinking of bosse as how he was, it gave him an advantage.

maybe i’m reading too far into it but i really loved this episode!
Mar 11, 2022 7:09 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode, even better than what I could have possibly expected, Wit blessed this adaptation with such movie quality right at the end of the arc, feels good!

Now onwards with the climax!

Jin_uzuki said:
Gabisu said:
the anime cutted the relationship, has 3 chapters about it before, idk why they cut an important plot

Oh no wonder I felt like something was missing then lol

Likely gonna get adapted next episode, not even the first thing they rearranged the order from the manga so far. Likely because it fits much better to get it all in one go. His flashback with Miranjo comes before the battle with Ouken is even done with in the manga.
Mar 11, 2022 8:09 PM

Oct 2011
Legit felt like a Wit Studio titan fight with the sense of scale of giant Bosse vs. Bojji.
Mar 11, 2022 9:10 PM

Apr 2015
Welp I'm probably in the minority who didn't like this episode. The animation was amazing, yes, but the story was so bad at building up this fight that I couldn't care less when Bojji won. It was way too one-sided. King Bosse, lauded as one of the strongest men in the world, got defeated just like that? Even when the four horsemen banded together apparently couldn't even do anything? And I still don't understand King Bosse's motivation for doing all of this, am I missing something? Or there better be an explanation for this before the show ends.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Mar 11, 2022 9:23 PM

Aug 2018
INCREDIBLE CHAPTER!
It was really good, the fight between Bojji and King Bosse was great.
Now, let's see what will happen with Miranjo.
Mar 12, 2022 5:22 AM

May 2009
Fucking awesome.
Mar 12, 2022 6:12 AM
Apr 2018
Amazing... i have no words to say about this episode, it's just amazing.

Hopefully after this, they will make the god saga
Mar 12, 2022 9:39 AM
Mar 2015
Bosse and Miranjo pass on Miranjo sacrifices herself to save Bosse
Mar 12, 2022 10:26 AM

Apr 2009
Danpmss said:
Likely because it fits much better to get it all in one go

No, clearly it doesn't, because I don't give a shit about Miranjo's and you don't write a climax about an unexplained relationship that barely had screentime.

Mar 12, 2022 12:45 PM

Mar 2008
this was a really great episode
Mar 12, 2022 2:08 PM
Apr 2020
This episode had beautiful animation. These are top animation,unlike demon slayer's amimation
Mar 12, 2022 3:04 PM

Sep 2015
Well the animation for the fight was nice.

But this got me thinking, why did Bosse heal them all if he wanted to get of them in the first place? When he was serious about wanting them killed, but then all of a sudden he gets regrets, wants to destroy Miranjo to lift the curse and etc. But then Bosse gets surprised that Bojji tries to destroy Miranjo?

Anyway, the next episode, I assume that Bojji is going to go against the demon.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 12, 2022 3:28 PM
Jan 2022
Am I the only one thinking the animation during fighting scenes is bad? There's so many stackings compared to previous episodes, especially on "gigantic Bosse" part, it was unpleasant to see.

Now both Bosse and Miranjo are tortured eternally in hell, as consequence of making deals with devils.
Mar 12, 2022 3:31 PM

Apr 2018
animation quality was insane, seriously loved the fight between bosse and boji

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 12, 2022 4:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The animation of the (imaginary) Bosse vs Bojji was stunning, really spectacular episode in terms of animation, though Miranjo eh, she's always in the worst situations xD
Mar 12, 2022 10:02 PM

Aug 2017
clean animation. Great fight love to see it. Well job done by Wit Studio.
Mar 12, 2022 10:19 PM
May 2020
what an amazing episode
Mar 12, 2022 10:27 PM
Jan 2021
BlichoBoy said:
After this episode if Bojji doesn't get his king title back will be bullcrap. Because in theory Daida is still king.

Im impressed in the lack of faith in Bojji, except Kage that was 100% betting on Bojji.

The main plot that is the ranking get shadier.

Honestly, it was always really shady. Why do I get the feeling that

Honestly, I can't wait to find out the story between the witch and the demon. I bet it's going to be
or something like that.
Mar 12, 2022 10:44 PM

Nov 2012
Loved how they changed the fight POV to Boji's mindset showing just how aware he was that he was fighting Bosse.

I wonder if Miranjo's curse on Boji will be lifted as well.

Miranjo's in a nonending hell.
Can't say that I care.
Mar 13, 2022 4:37 AM
Mar 2020
Woah, looks like somebody dusted off the old ttack on Titan animating muscles for this episode, can't say I'm all that impressed with where the story is going but at least it's a damm joy to watch
Mar 13, 2022 7:53 AM

Jun 2007
soo... hmm on second thought, nevermind lmao. so many fans genuinely enjoying this "gem"... have fun
phantomfandom said:
I've to say that I'm quite confuse if Prince Bojji is actually fighting his father for real or it was just his imagination or calculated move. The choice of visual is a "miss" in this episode.

definitely, it was weird af. like so it took him forever to break the bat that was actually not as big? lmao wtf
tufflilcookie said:
Omg! Am I the only one who is confused with what's going on?

don't doubt yourself even if the majority thinks otherwise
StardustReverie said:
Unlike the guy above I don't see any growth in bojji. He's still just that kid that got a completely unexplainable powerup overnight and went from zero to hero
Bosse and Miranjo are completely unlikable and hardly anything they do makes any sense even with the explanation given

lol right?
also firstly i started to laugh at your last line then realized it's not a joke but exactly what's going to unfold the next ep and it became even more funnier ahahahaha poor lonely misunderstood devil! he probably just wants to stay by Miranjo's side too aw
see you, space cowperson . . .
Mar 13, 2022 8:22 AM

Sep 2012
Sorvarin said:
soo... hmm on second thought, nevermind lmao. so many fans genuinely enjoying this "gem"... have fun
phantomfandom said:
I've to say that I'm quite confuse if Prince Bojji is actually fighting his father for real or it was just his imagination or calculated move. The choice of visual is a "miss" in this episode.

definitely, it was weird af. like so it took him forever to break the bat that was actually not as big? lmao wtf
tufflilcookie said:
Omg! Am I the only one who is confused with what's going on?

don't doubt yourself even if the majority thinks otherwise
StardustReverie said:

lol right?
also firstly i started to laugh at your last line then realized it's not a joke but exactly what's going to unfold the next ep and it became even more funnier ahahahaha poor lonely misunderstood devil! he probably just wants to stay by Miranjo's side too aw

And ofc ppl like you can't stand that ppl likes something you don't, so at least you need to show yourself as someone above them :V. Most important thing in life, you don't need to like something ppl likes and thats ok but that doesnt mean anything ^^
Mar 13, 2022 9:52 AM

Jun 2007
@Sairentou no i'm upset with the show that started out good but somehow became an absolute train wreck, not with people who like the show :]
see you, space cowperson . . .
Mar 13, 2022 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
LiaraMarie0712 said:
SpRayquaza11 said:
the angelification of miranjo was so unnecessary , why are they trying to justify her actions? she is fucking evil she killed and destroyed and used people for her own gain. why make her a sad lil kid who needs saving for the sake of plot. this is the only thing I don't like in an otherwise fantastic show.whatever she has done is unforgivable, regardless of how "helpless" she may be or claims to be don't fucking give er the "convenience" of a sad past.

Miranjo was not born without a heart. She was taught to be kind, compassionate, and loving to others. However, people paid her with cruelty and coldness. They caused her so much pain by killing her mother and tormenting her to death. Her experiences changed everything about her. Negative beliefs and values grew within her over time. As a result, she ended up making terrible decisions in life and hurting others to satisfy herself. Sadly, every bad things we do has its price in the end...In real life, experiences changed who we are and there are people out there like her.

Of course, what she did to Queen Sheena, Bojji, and to others are extremely bad. She definitely has to make amends and ask for forgiveness. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't need saving anymore. Any person "who chooses to truly change for the better and wants to have a second chance" should be given opportunities. It really takes a strong person to forgive and be kind...I believe she just needs someone to heal her inside and remind her who she was before she became the person we know now. I think her story and her ending (either good or bad) is and will be important too. Her story can also represent one of the author's messages for the viewers or manga readers.

Well, we may have different opinions about the "angelification of miranjo", but yes, a fantastic show overall.

Well said. I think some people have a little of a harder time getting the difference between "explanation" and "excuse".
Everything has ( or should) have an explanation, but not all explanations are an "excuse" for the paths or actions one takes.
I personally have feel bad for miranjo growing up, not so much for what she did in the future. Though it obviously doesn't come as a surprise someone like Boji would show such empathy even for the worst of kinds.

Absolutely great episode, can't wait to see what the broken promise was and what are the gods playing at with the kings ranking and how they go mad.
Mar 13, 2022 2:54 PM
May 2020
truly breathtaking stuff right here, first with bojji fighting a king bosse controlled daida to give us some truly amazing animation added with the fact that it brought out so much emotion
Mar 13, 2022 5:55 PM

Apr 2020
What in the AoT did I just watch! Classic WIT, great fight scene, great episode.
Mar 14, 2022 2:19 AM

Oct 2008
omg fantastic battle fight showdown sakuga clapclapclap! WIT!!!
hmmm when that red demon emerges and ate the soul of Miranjo...Bojji didn't even intervene???! or maybe that event is a curse or somewhat like an unavoidable fate???!?
5/5.

Mar 14, 2022 6:16 AM

Jul 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
Danpmss said:
Likely because it fits much better to get it all in one go

No, clearly it doesn't, because I don't give a shit about Miranjo's and you don't write a climax about an unexplained relationship that barely had screentime.
That will be the very climax anyway, you will care when they actually show stuff for you to care, which is coming next, closing off her character arc and all.

That's why it fits better, similar to how Shingeki no Kyojin is doing with chapter 123, moving it to the flashback in 131 not to have an awkward pause of several chapters long between the two of them.

If you dislike how the anime handled things, you can always read the manga though.
DanpmssMar 14, 2022 6:24 AM
Mar 14, 2022 7:19 AM

Apr 2009

Danpmss said:
, you will care when they actually show stuff for you to care,.

The show wants you wants you to care about Miranjo and Bosse's relationship this very episode, or rather for a large part of the second half. There is no narrative technique where you write a climax of a story (But you don't know what a climax is) filled with emotional moments between two characters but you don't want the viewers to care.

Then again why am I bothering answering to you? Your inability to understand the shows you spend hours defending is legendary around here, I'll just put you in ignore and skip having to scroll past your tl;dr posts again.
Jin_uzukiMar 14, 2022 7:26 AM

Mar 14, 2022 10:15 AM
Feb 2022
"welcome to the world of endless pain and suffering" gave me chills and it's kinda creepy if you ask me

If she can't get out there.... Well, f*ck
Mar 15, 2022 3:50 AM

Jun 2015
Pardon my French, but this was fucking awesome.

Glad that Bojji straight up slashed Miranjo (even if the impact was softened by his declaration of freeing her spirit from the demon) without an ounce of mercy. Interested to see how the whole demon stuff turns out and how they plan to cure Ouken's immortality. What's intriguing as well is how Daida will act from here on - although I have a strong feeling he's surrendering the throne to Bojji, having learnt his lesson.

Also, I strongly disagree with the naysayers on the Bojji vs. Bosse fight. Bosse being shown in his "true" form in Bojji's mental image worked greatly to the action's benefit. We practically also saw him fight his dad (although very quickly) as Daida, with Bojji zooming around and striking him as his club is smashed to smithereens and only a cloud of dust is left on the battlefield.

Quick edit, this episode I also finally realized why Bosse was so hell-bent on helping Miranjo over even his own sons. Because he's akin to Bojji in the fact that he cares deeply, way too deeply for those close to him. This isn't anything new under the sun and will make quite a few people roll their eyes, but there's more to it. He always had some sort of guilt over the fact Miranjo was mutilated and treated extremely unfairly since her childhood. That left her apathetic and led to some very dubious decisions in order to have the one thing that brought her joy - Bosse - whose loss she couldn't fathom which kicked the events in the series in motion.

Miranjo latched emotionally on Bosse, who being kind-hearted and feeling immense sadness over her situation, felt responsible for making Miranjo's future as good as possible, to never question her even once as she had suffered more than anyone in this universe. Hence when revived, he mostly stood apart from everyone else as he couldn't truly take a side in a situation where he was Miranjo's sole ally (still) and the enemy was his very own bloodline. Things took a turn during these last episodes, as he finally decided to help Miranjo - but in the end, his blood-family turned out victorious. Victorious being a shaky term, as Bojji still plans to save Miranjo as aforementioned and bring happiness to everyone as it's the king's duty.

tl;dr: Miranjo was always alone and Bosse felt guilt / responsibility over it
mertsiMar 15, 2022 4:01 AM
uh oh!
Mar 15, 2022 3:01 PM
Nov 2017
Bojji exhausted from a full day of fighting (on his little to no strength in the first place), now beat his dad (the most powerful man in the world slightly exhausted from healing magic) without breaking a sweat. I see. I mean props to the animators, this looked amazing, sounded amazing, voice acting, everything. Top notch. But the damn story just makes me want to pull my hair out.

Another overall gripe, every other asspull aside, is that they introduce an afterlife which is basically the physical world but somewhere else, so deaths are less impactful even when the finally do happen.
Then, they imply they'll save miranjo from the devil's deal so even she'll get ass-pulled into salvation by next ep.

So really, what was this show about? Nothing really happened aside from bojji losing his premise of being weak into being stupid overpowered for no reason or explanation? No lessons were learned, everyone gets their happy end, and the dead keep on living in wonderland together in peace.
Mar 15, 2022 3:28 PM

Jan 2020
amazing episode, the fight animation was fucking insane
Mar 15, 2022 5:24 PM

Mar 2016
one of the best episodes of any show i've seen in my entire life, not even an exaggeration
Mar 15, 2022 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
Studio WIT went all in animating and directing this episode
Mar 16, 2022 12:25 AM

Jul 2012
Jin_uzuki said:

Danpmss said:
, you will care when they actually show stuff for you to care,.

The show wants you wants you to care about Miranjo and Bosse's relationship this very episode, or rather for a large part of the second half. There is no narrative technique where you write a climax of a story (But you don't know what a climax is) filled with emotional moments between two characters but you don't want the viewers to care.

Then again why am I bothering answering to you? Your inability to understand the shows you spend hours defending is legendary around here, I'll just put you in ignore and skip having to scroll past your tl;dr posts again.

LOL, as arrogant as ever I see. And I barely wrote shit too, stop being lazy.

Ignore me or not, it won't change the fact I will still quote you to explain to others your own questions (the difference is that as you won't reply, I will probably just do my thing and your arguing will be resolved by me, unless someone wants to discuss in your place; such is the life of a discussion board, deal with it), and it won't change much as I gave up a long while ago in convincing you of anything, I'll just explain where I feel the need to as always and be done with it.

Your reasoning is closed up to even the smallest things such as this because of your own ego. It may be for the better seeing less replies from you.

There is no narrative technique where you write a climax of a story (But you don't know what a climax is) filled with emotional moments between two characters but you don't want the viewers to care.

Except this wasn't the climax, and you seem like the one who doesn't know the difference of a fake-out and an actual climax. You are the one who can counterargue for crap, much like you just did in here, and as a bonus, also entertain all of us with some hypocritical irony.

They didn't want you to care for their relationship NOW (their intention with the storytelling here is to make you wonder what's more that we are missing and clearly will be shown soon), even in the manga a part of her arc wasn't quite concluded yet, just explored more in-depth a bit earlier, and that's because this wasn't, again, the climax (but you just don't even read, do you?). The climax is coming in the next two episodes, this was but the first steps into the actual finale, which will actually make you care for these characters since this is where the meat of their relationship is. You will get the same content as the manga, just slightly out of order since they decided to keep Miranjo's backstory a mystery for a while longer, and therefore what we got was a "something is not right, there's more to all this" fake-out conclusion (as the second part of her character arc finale comes in the order you are seeing, we just got a glimpse on the first half during the fight, in the manga.

I'd give it to you if this was all there was to it, but it's not. And if you dislike the EXECUTION of the placement of the backstory in here, you can always just read the manga. There you will get exactly what you want, more reason to care for them before the scene we just got instead of after. It's effective in different ways (one already gives you enough background for you to emotionally care for their relationship, while the other makes you wonder what was that all about, and enticed to learn more about it now that it's all end-game).

They are not necessarily bad, tropes are tools, you can make a character die, only reveal about his Rosebud sled at the very end and change your perspective presented regarding the character only in the very final moments, it's one of the oldest effective narrative elements in the book. The story isn't over and this wasn't even the climax, live mad with it.

Don't be so fucking binary about storytelling. Doesn't even look like you read Umineko, are you posing as a fan all this time?

You don't know and won't know until the very final chapter why

Stop being moronic, when you are using a profile picture of a story quite notorious for destroying traditional storytelling techniques in the best possible ways, including a similar example to this in its very content.
DanpmssMar 16, 2022 12:50 AM
Mar 17, 2022 12:00 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Deal with demons and end up in an endless loop of painfully getting your soul eaten? "It be like that sometimes." Good luck.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 17, 2022 7:02 AM
Jan 2021
Good animation but I didn't like that the mc was able to defeat bosse, felt like very heavy plot convenience to me
Mar 17, 2022 6:38 PM

Feb 2009
No. I don't accept any of this. They made Bosse seem super powerful and it seems like he wasn't, would've been more convincing if they had gotten rid of the giant Bosse imagery during the fight, then it might make sense why Bojji didn't have trouble breaking the club and everything else. Also it seems like people don't understand it, for whatever reason...

Also, I don't buy Miranjo x Bosse. It's very much giving trauma bonding turned up to an 11eyes level, where they are father x daughter but secretly want each other to the point of constantly dragging each other around whether it be earth, heaven, or hell. I don't buy it. Bosse stole from Bojji and cheated his way to the top, Miranjo killed literally everyone of importance to Bosse with NO resistance, and we're supposed to be sad she had to pay up her end of the deal with the demon? If she wasn't ready to make that promise, why bring Bosse, the person you supposedly love the most, to a DEMON?

And unfortunately this trauma bond extends even to Daida! So now Miranjo gets to monopolize the romantic affections of both father and son and none of this is to be questioned? A lot of people, and I'm not even including Bojji, got hurt because the two of them had absolutely no boundaries whatsoever. It's not even like Miranjo learned anything from her mother about how not having boundaries even with kindness can be dangerous to others, she just took it to a different extreme! I hated this B story.

Mar 18, 2022 1:42 AM

Apr 2021
"That truly is.......the swordsmanship of a king" ~ Literally everyone who witnessed the battle!!!!!

The animation was awesome, and the fight too was good. My favourite part in many animes(mostly shounen) is when the MC's strength is acknowledged by those around him and the same happened here!! Everyone now knows Bojji's capabilities......I wonder whether they can save Miranjo, she's in a difficult position now.
Mar 18, 2022 7:10 AM

Jun 2020
Wow. I am speechless. What a phenomenal episode. With this, the show has easily become one of the best I've ever seen.
Mar 19, 2022 9:39 AM

Jul 2021
SpRayquaza11 said:
Mmr123 said:
Okay, so what I’m getting is that. Miranjo was pretty much normal, up until she realized that Bosse can’t save his life and Shiina can’t have anymore kids.

She only knew that she can’t live without Bosse, and she never was able to connect with people the same way Bosse was able to. She was only able to connect with Apeas, but it wasn’t the same as Bosse. Because of all this project Daida came to fruition, have some way to revive Bosse ; but also making him stronger( hence Hiling’s lineage ).

Before all of this though it looks like Miranjo befriended the demon when the were younger, sadly it seems that she withheld a promise to him.

Bosse meanwhile was someone that only seek power, but can an attachment to Miranjo when he killed her father. After the events of Houma, Miranjo was the first person he cared for. The difference with Miranjo is that Bosse was able to love other people, his four guards, his wives, his sons, and his kingdom.

Because Miranjo got lost within herself, Bosse didn’t know how to intervene. It was obviously hard on Bosse choosing between the first special person to him and the brand new special people he met during his journey with her.

These two are tragic, but for this saga the were indeed the main antagonist. R.I.P Bosse
the angelification of miranjo was so unnecessary , why are they trying to justify her actions? she is fucking evil she killed and destroyed and used people for her own gain. why make her a sad lil kid who needs saving for the sake of plot. this is the only thing I don't like in an otherwise fantastic show.whatever she has done is unforgivable, regardless of how "helpless" she may be or claims to be don't fucking give er the "convenience" of a sad past.

think from her perspective... thats the most she couldve done in those times... if Bosse didnt show the backstory, her death wouldve been necessary then. Most of the characters in the show have done some kind of unforgivable dream, but that doesnt mean that they should be killed of.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

223 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

118 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.