Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 19, 2022 12:49 PM

Jan 2021
Oh man, what an episode! First off Marin's keyboard smash, afnaklsdfja when she's see Gojo see her boo-- I mean her with no contacts on. Absolutely hilarious she truly is the bimbo queen. Her hearts in the right place but her mind is always in la la land. Honestly this episode was wholesome, Gojo and Marin watching the anime together and enjoying was so sweet. I even enjoyed ending of this episode, with Marin having no shame in saying I'll tell you my cup size if you tell me yours to a middle schooler. This episode had a good balance between being wholesome and having fanservice.
Feb 19, 2022 12:49 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Sure we get some bra-less Marin, but never underestimate the appeal of a girl in an over-sized hoodie

I think I actually prefer the more natural, contact-less brown-eyed Marin

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 19, 2022 12:53 PM
May 2021
Awesome episode again and again.
Marin didn't even notice she was nearly naked on door infront of Gojo XD.
Last part : Naughty Gojo Kun 😂

Feb 19, 2022 1:07 PM

May 2021
Dsj;gfhaslkn! - Me basically, this episode

DuD is basically a RomCom at this point and I absolutely love it. My appreciation for Hina Suguta massively jumped this episode considering how natural she made Marin's laugh to be.

This ep featured a home date b/w Marin(not wearing a bra, btw) and Gojo wherein they watch Blaze! and Gojo eats Marin's home-made food.

"It has only 126 episodes!!" - Marin. Can't help but feel like they were calling out a certain show. Also, Gojo did have some valid concerns about a Magical Girl show having more punches than magic but that's a topic for another day. Ma boi really getting into anime, ain't he? Join us weebs, Gojo.

The video chat between Gojo and JuJu-sama was pretty good as well. Taping as a concept was well-explained here. Even tho I am no expert on that matter, I got a hang of it easily. That said, Juju's panty shot was a bit...

Overall, hilarious episode with the home date being the highlight for me. 5/5

Feb 19, 2022 1:39 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Marin asks to go along with Juju to the studio and she accepts as Marin and Gojo say they will split the fees. Gojo also gets to borrow Marin's anime box set with 126 episodes as well xD. Marin's iconic random words and 'I WUV HIM' is great to see lol.
Juju also teaches Gojo about eye tape to change the shape of your eyes.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 19, 2022 2:20 PM

Sep 2021
Another week, another Sono Bisque Doll Episode~ (◕◡◕✿)
I actually really loved Gojou's conversation with his grandfather! It was nice to see him get some affirmation that he's doing even better painting hina dolls, because of his cosplay work. Even his grandfather supports him in this new journey he's going on, which I'm sure he appreciates~ I feel like we're seeing him get to a more confident place, and I'm enjoying it!

Marin, as usual, was absolute perfection!! I mean, I knew the title of the episode, but it was even cuter than I could have imagined!! also Marin in her apron AND oversized hoodie? we are blessed this week

I love that this show actually allows us to see the "source material" that the cosplays are based on. I'm assuming the manga does the same? It's so cool, and they really go above and beyond in that aspect; they absolutely didn't have to do that! I think someone else mentioned how it's a magical girl anime, but they basically beat each other up with their fists... loved that lmao. I'd actually really love to watch this show!!

Obviously seeing Marin so flustered/embarrassed/excited to have Gojou visit was super cute; but also, just seeing how he melts her gyaru act is just ♡

I'm excited for next episode to (hopefully) see some cosplay!!

As usual, highlights for me:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Just... everything about this scene tbh (///∇///✿) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* It's okay Marin, you can do this! It's just your crush. At your house. It's just you two. Alone~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Hehe, Marin wants to make omurice (with ketchup-drawings) for Gojou-kun; so girly of her~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Feb 19, 2022 2:40 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
I like to see how the relationship between Marin and Gojo progresses. Gojo still doesn't realize his feelings, but he will. I can't wait to see the next episode. When the manga is licensed on my country I'll buy it, I am loving the anime and I don't want to read the manga on pirate websites.
Feb 19, 2022 2:45 PM
Feb 2016
Actually, there is something sticking in my head. Was she wearing one piece or two piece pajama? I discussed this with my friend for some time but no conclusion whatsoever.
Feb 19, 2022 2:52 PM

Jan 2009
PurpleMagic said:
Oh man, what an episode! First off Marin's keyboard smash, afnaklsdfja when she's see Gojo see her boo-- I mean her with no contacts on. Absolutely hilarious she truly is the bimbo queen. Her hearts in the right place but her mind is always in la la land. Honestly this episode was wholesome, Gojo and Marin watching the anime together and enjoying was so sweet. I even enjoyed ending of this episode, with Marin having no shame in saying I'll tell you my cup size if you tell me yours to a middle schooler. This episode had a good balance between being wholesome and having fanservice.

This is what the show is all about. Wholesome romcom enjoyment with eye candy on top ;)
Feb 19, 2022 3:07 PM
Dec 2020
the boob parade....
well
164 boob with 20 cm bust are the best.. perfect round n shape...
Feb 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Oct 2019
this episode was SO CUTE.... also it's so pretty? and marins room... girl same

Feb 19, 2022 3:15 PM

Apr 2015
I love the fact that Marin is more concerned about her color contacts than her cleavage giving Gojo an eye full. Episode was stupid cute with the home date, watching the show for cosplay inspiration. Also love that Gojo mistook the dish Marin made for something else entirely, but I can't blame him XD

I love that the relationship Gojo and Juju have is pure business as of now, but I can see that change in the near future. Also Juju's imouto is huge (in every area) and that in middle school!! Heck, even I probably wasn't even that tall in middle school.
Feb 19, 2022 3:16 PM
Feb 2022
Goddammit! I was actually enjoying this, now they gotta shove a big tit middle schooler into it. Get that pedo shit out of here!
Feb 19, 2022 3:23 PM

Jun 2015
Im teetering on giving this the most wholesome show of 2022.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 19, 2022 3:41 PM

Sep 2019
erikkamirs said:
This show is so chill...

I also like how they animated the "Blaze!!" show (the manga did not show much of it at all ). I could really see this show existing, and having a huge fanbase.

Also points for the Toya and Yukito reference.
My soul is cleansed.

I didn't notice that at all lol
Feb 19, 2022 3:45 PM

Aug 2020
Marin's so cutely inlove. Great adaption for this episode. Can't wait for the next one.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 19, 2022 4:00 PM

Nov 2019
SatanicPanic666 said:
Goddammit! I was actually enjoying this, now they gotta shove a big tit middle schooler into it. Get that pedo shit out of here!

I hate to break it to you pal but always has been considering the age of our characters Shinju-chan is just adding to the pile.

That said for anyone actually concerned and not just piling on to a popular show to hate:

I don't really spoil anything - but if her being in a show full of ecchi moments has you considering dropping the show - I'd read it first.
Feb 19, 2022 4:04 PM

Sep 2015
Wow that is hilarious xD Kitagawa not eating anything but pudding since she woke up, since she was so distracted by Gojo.

It looks really nice to see Kitagawa with and without contacts.

Gojo has been calm right after seeing Kitagawas room, after her showing off her hobbies and stuff confidently, I think thats what lead up to Gojo being relieved and not anxious anymore. xD
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 19, 2022 4:34 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Cute episode, I was expecting for them to show the Black Roselia cosplay this episode already, but I guess they are taking things slow.

When Marin asked Juju lil sis for her size, I laughed, I forgotten it was the height she was talking about from the manga, totally thought it was the bust too.

Marin herself keeping proving week after week why she is the best girl, "I Wuv him"~~
Totally didnt noticed up to now her eyes where actually brown, that is not something you would notice on the manga, and on the anime thus far hers always looked red, but they were fake huh?
She definitly looks more cute with red vivid eyes.

I loved seeing the Bunny character in the background, though that cosplay wont be for S1, also we seen lots of Succubus posters, that shit is gonna be hella cute when it shows up!
PlaycoolFeb 19, 2022 4:37 PM
Feb 19, 2022 4:39 PM
May 2021
damn Kitigawa is so cute
Feb 19, 2022 4:52 PM
Jul 2021
Lmao she is amazing, whenever she's excited about stuff I can't help but smile. The VA is so great 👍
Feb 19, 2022 4:55 PM
Feb 2018
That massive failure of Marin to cook Omurice really got me good, it's hilarious. It's okay Marin, you can get good as time goes by for your future husband!

Not gonna lie, i prefer Marin with no eye contacts but she's cute either way. It's stupid for her to concern about the contacts instead of her no-bra, but that's literally the charm of her, a bimbo xD. We're also served with apron and hoodie Marin, at very least, it's fucking great, my life is complete.

Talk about cosplay-thingy, i really like every second of Gojo talks about what he do with Gramps and Sajuna, that's really informative and i prolly gonna do that later when i'm doing cosplay somewhere and somewhen.

Also, damn, Shinju is so massive at her age(interpret if yourself). I feel like i can like her from very first second, i dont know but she has a vibe that makes her likable at core.
Feb 19, 2022 5:27 PM

Jun 2021
I think the biggest development in this episode is that Marin's eyes aren't actually red! She wears contacts and now that I've seen her natural brown eyes, I think she looks more beautiful that way ❤️❤️❤️

Also how the frick is Juju's little sister so huge?! She was in middle school, right? So she has to be what? 14, 15 at the most? She's my height and I'm freakin' 30! Also how is Juju so tiny?!
Feb 19, 2022 5:30 PM

Jul 2014
Marin in a nightie... damn. Of course Marin would worry about being seen without her contacts and would only realize much later that she was not wearing a bra lol.

Marin in wuv is too powerful <3. I love how happy she was cooking, although it was hilarious how her omurice message went from "I love you" to "Sorry". Fortunately for her, it still tasted good and Gojou thought it was fried rice haha.

Sakura Tange voicing one of the magical girls of the anime is just amazing xD.

Of course Juju's little sister would be huge... in all areas, damn. Poor Gojou was caught by surprise haha, seems like he can't catch a break from boobs.
Feb 19, 2022 5:34 PM

Mar 2021
Another wholesome episode! Marin thinking about the home date was super cute.

Marin looks great without contacts! Brown eyes are my favorites anyway. I even think she should stop using them - so someone, please spoil me, does she stop wearing them at some point?

I don’t like that super-shy-girl stereotype we got introduced to at the end. Hopefully she isn’t unbearable

Feb 19, 2022 5:47 PM

Nov 2021
Another great episode!! Really love the OST that plays around the 12:45 mark. Does anyone know if they will release a soundtrack for this show?
Feb 19, 2022 5:55 PM

Jul 2016
The home date episode is here and its cute and wholesome. Marin being more conscious to her eye contacts is funny. And her room is "anxiety-no more" for Gojou is another fun note. They watching the mahou shoujo anime which is nice because it showed it in detailed and more enjoyable way.

Liked the cooking part where she is just swooning for Gojo. And Gojo liking her omellete rice. Which makes Marin happy. The episode ends on intro of younger sister of Juju. Her sister Shinju which is more knowledgeable in camera work, because all the shots in Juju cosplay is her photography skill.

Overall great episode

Feb 19, 2022 5:57 PM
Jun 2020
Paul_Foreign said:
Another wholesome episode! Marin thinking about the home date was super cute.

Marin looks great without contacts! Brown eyes are my favorites anyway. I even think she should stop using them - so someone, please spoil me, does she stop wearing them at some point?

I don’t like that super-shy-girl stereotype we got introduced to at the end. Hopefully she isn’t unbearable
marin works as model from time to time there she doesnt wear the fake contacts
Feb 19, 2022 6:09 PM

Dec 2021
This episode has probably been my favourite so far! It's so wholesome and funny, i love Juju's character development.

Feb 19, 2022 6:23 PM

Nov 2019
That home date sure went well for Marin, Gojo seemed touched by the anime and enjoyed the meal she made for him. Marin's internal monologue was hilarious, not to mention her thoughts are keysmashes (shown in the subs) lmao

Juju's younger sister sure is adorable, I can't wait to see her warm up to the main duo
Feb 19, 2022 6:29 PM
Jun 2013
Syureria said:

Why does mahou shoujo always have a loli character design, the biggest mystery of the day

Because mahou shoujo series are 99% aimed for young girls
Feb 19, 2022 6:38 PM

Mar 2012
I got so nervous with Gojou when he was waiting for his grandpa's comment on his work ^^;; His grandpa must be happy seeing him with friends and going out more

"Kitagawa's homemade meal! :D ...... Kitagawa's homemade meal D:" LOL. Along with Gojou thinking that Marin cooked fried rice, please T_T Marin's kira kira filter for Gojou is showing more often hahaha

Gojou wanting to get better at his craft is amazing. He was just asked about cosplay clothes at first, he was not familiar with anime/games, but now he even initiates to learn more about cameras. So earnest

Looking forward to next week with Juju's little sister yay
Feb 19, 2022 8:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The “home date” between Marin and Gojo was really nice, nothing like chilling and watching anime together, and I’m loving how much Marin is into Gojo, love the wuvs lol. The omurice part was nice, apron clad Marin is great, and even if the omurice didn’t turn out right, at least it was still good, of course Gojo thought it was fried rice tho lol, which I’m a fan of. Lastly we got to see Sajuna’s “little” sister, Shinju, I figured it was a case like this from the opening lol, love to see it. Looking forward to the camera tutorial next episode!

Also they really went all in the magical girl anime, I’ll say I love that classic style once again, and the animation was also nostalgic and looked very good.
Feb 19, 2022 8:03 PM
Aug 2021
Marin likes to lose her mind sometimes haha

Anyway 8/10 episode
Feb 19, 2022 8:12 PM
Sep 2016
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Syureria said:

Why does mahou shoujo always have a loli character design, the biggest mystery of the day

Because mahou shoujo series are 99% aimed for young girls

Well it was obviously a parody on Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika. What with the "Flower Jewel" (parody on Soul Gem), Neon's transformation (Sayaka's), the white evil mascot (Kyubey), etc. Even to this day MadoMagi is still held up high in Japan.

ngl, they should make an anime out of Flower Princess Retsu. It was so MadoMagi-ppoi, it looks awesome.
uncleqrowFeb 19, 2022 8:17 PM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 19, 2022 8:27 PM

Feb 2018
Hhmmm.... it looks like this mahou shoujo discussion seem interesting, thank you for the answer
Feb 19, 2022 9:17 PM

Jul 2016
So... Cardcaptor Sakura + Madoka Magica + Precure = Flower Princess Retsu?

Decent episode overall. Gojou mistaking Marin's omurice for a Chinese dish was actually funny and we also could see where the good Inui genes went ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The detail of the mahou shoujo anime being 4:3 was also nice, by the way.
Feb 19, 2022 10:12 PM

May 2015
For any woman out there, we men can tell if you're not wearing a bra from a mile away.
Please be considerate and don't blame us if our eyes go crazy for a second.
Thank you.
Feb 19, 2022 10:32 PM

Dec 2021
Okay so this is what I think:
1. It was very good how they made Kitagawa's expressions so lively and funny
2. They put way too much time on some scenes and places where they didnt even need to. I mean, where his grandpa is looking at the Hina doll's face and when they are watching the anime at Marin's house. Tbh we didnt need to take that much to those and this time is needed if they wanna go till chapter 39 as it would be a perfect ending of the season.
It would have been fine if they had animated until last panel of chap 20 of the manga, that way they can start next ep at chapter 21... but it seems it wont be that way
Feb 19, 2022 10:58 PM

Aug 2019
god damn, the last time I saw a character that looked a lot older than they actually were was Hotaru from Non Non Biyori; but yeah she is really damn tall for her age lmao
Feb 19, 2022 10:59 PM

Jun 2020
So I guess it's time that Gojo has the one to hang out at Marin's place

falsbipfninglkenfg Marin said calmly, I mean I would've mistaken she's a milf at that point, She's starting to feel a lot more flustered around Gojo slowly but surely

Expectations vs Reality in a nutshell we all think it's easy until it actually happened, That little sister is cute-ish well to be honest she's adorable.
Feb 19, 2022 11:51 PM
Aug 2021
Manga gents, given that episode 7 has ended at chapter 20, I think there's an EXTREMELY good chance we'll get to chapter 39 by episode 12 (or maybe even in an OVA)
Feb 20, 2022 12:27 AM

Aug 2017
Gojo is becoming a bit of a harem master, I like it. He has some real virtues and is likeable. Leveling up those doll skills with gramps.

I thought Marin's eyes were really red.

Good show.
Feb 20, 2022 12:55 AM

Sep 2011
This anime is so good, I really love it <3 Marin is cute, especially when she blushes ahah
Feb 20, 2022 1:17 AM

Aug 2020
The attention to detail in creating "Flower Princess Blaze" extends to the voice cast. The three characters are voiced by renowned seiyuu-tachi, with Shishido Rumi (Segawa Onpu in Ojamajo Doremi) voicing Shion, Kuwashima Houko (Sango in InuYasha) voicing Neon, and the seiyuu of Kinomoto Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura) herself, Tange Sakura, voicing Mirai.
Feb 20, 2022 2:45 AM

Nov 2019
'Who has better measurement? Tsunade or Marin Kitagawa?'

It took me a long time to figure it out the matter in regard was about their heights.

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 20, 2022 2:58 AM

Sep 2018
Very nice episode, but as fun, unfortunately, the previous one is currently the best, but I think there will be the possibility to do better in the future. The narration slipped away in a pleasant way, the only moments that struck me are when Marin tastes the dish cooked by her and is amazed by its goodness and when Juju's younger sister enters the scene, who I imagined instead to be her sister greater, in the finale another clear sign of how much Gojo is a pure soul, while Kitagawa is instead so frank and does not put malice in his statements. She excellent the quality of the drawings and the sets, who knows if there will be time to get to know other characters in Marin's circle of friends and also in her family.

P.S. I hazard a rather fanciful hypothesis: isn't it that Marin is that little girl who in the past has somehow "denigrated" Gojo's passion for Hina dolls? Maybe!
Feb 20, 2022 3:23 AM
Oct 2019
lmao Marin really worry about Makeup or the Contact lens

Anime and chilling...

Mahou Shoujo but they didn't use Magic and They just punch each other, what is this DBZ? lol

Juju Sister is a Titan..
davidyodo24Feb 20, 2022 3:26 AM
Feb 20, 2022 3:36 AM

Feb 2020
"Kitagawa-san must really love... fried rice." LOL... that was a cute remark. Though I doubt even a Japanese kid raised in a traditional environment still wouldn't have known of omurice.

The thing that still really bugs me with this story, Marin's attraction to Wakana still seems really fake, to me.
I do believe that she loves him in the context of the story, but it's just very unbelievable in the sense that this would never happen IRL.

NEVER!
NEVER NEVER EVER!

These stories of recent years are odd. It looks like a bunch of Japanese incels just pour in their fantasies - in particular those about gyaru - and project it for Japan and the whole world to see.
But any guy above 25 should know better that it doesn't really work like that in the real world.
Feb 20, 2022 5:05 AM
Dec 2020
really dont like the loli looking cosplayer, she's annoying and is kinda ruining it for me. the introduction of her sister didnt feel good to me either. wish it would focus more on development of marins and gojos relationship
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.