Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2022 7:43 PM

May 2017
All of you guys that wake up early in the morning:

How are you able to accomplish so in much in a day after seeing the rising sun near your house? It must be something to witness.
Feb 12, 2022 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
albertbrown said:

How are you able to accomplish so in much in a day after seeing the rising sun near your house? It must be something to witness.

It inspires me. Seems easy enough to understand.

Night owls, how tf do you stay up when it's so dark outside?
Feb 12, 2022 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Day break is pretty. For me it's easy my first ever job graveyard shift. Work from 9 pm to 5 am. Wouldn't go to sleep until around lunch time.

Plus school started at 7 in California.
Feb 12, 2022 10:21 PM

May 2017
LadyOfTheLeaves said:
albertbrown said:

It inspires me. Seems easy enough to understand.

it's kinda the opposite of the early birds. we get more out of a day the longer we stay awake. Rather than getting the extra hours in the morning.

I stay up until at least midnight even if it's a work night. sometimes till 2 if the memes are good enough.
Feb 13, 2022 1:38 AM

Mar 2021
LadyOfTheLeaves said:
No one is up at this time, so it's nice for me.

Feb 13, 2022 1:47 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I can be a morning person or a night owl depending on my sleep schedule so I can't really give a clear answer
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Feb 13, 2022 1:49 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
How? Just sleep at like 9 or 10 PM, works everytime at least for me.

Also I really like the feelings when I wake up early, it's so refreshing and I feel like I have more time to spend in a day ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 13, 2022 1:54 AM

Feb 2021
I have huge respect for these types of people, but they're also insane.
Feb 13, 2022 2:00 AM

Feb 2011
My favorite sleep schedule used to be going to sleep at 8 PM and getting up at 4 AM. I felt the best and most productive during this time. Unfortunately, noisy neighbors stopped me from living such a life and I had to conform to what is accepted as normal time.
Feb 13, 2022 2:23 AM

Feb 2010
I wake up around 3AM now, it is life-changing, I learned about it from Wes Watson he says its the first step to in short towards a lot of positive things (specifically he gets up at 2:45 AM for years). It sounds like BS and his words can be confusing but it is absolutely 100% true. Waking up this early is a huge difference from the 6AM wake up time which a lot of people do but I hate that with an absolute passion and it sucks!! I used to wake up around 2PM or 6AM for a long time due to working so many crazy shifts and staying up all night, and it was hard to get my sleep time to settle it would constantly change but for some reason this works well.

Because of the early wake up time, you get ahead of everyone else and can do your workouts early in the morning. If you're a man and not exercising every other day at least wtf are you doing, its a few hours a week for massive returns. But most importantly I can do all responsibilities/appointments as early as possible, I do a lot of stuff for my mom around 6AM since she can't and I take care of it for the day, and the rest of the day I can do work, school, or fun! Your day becomes much easier and feels way better. 6AM couldn't do that, 2PM certainly can't! And this is way way WAY better than dealing with the constant catch up if you wake up in the afternoon or even earlier lol.

To wake up this early (3AM) you must first stay up until you are sleeping around 4PM or so. Then you can ease into waking around 3AM. Trying to force your body to wake earlier otherwise wouldn't work and its why early wake up times fuck up so many people especially students. It's the worst getting early when your body needs to sleep. A tiny bit of melatonin, hydroxine, restoril, ambien, whatever, would also help depending on the health coverage you have, to knock you out early if you need it so you aren't so tired or stressed out waking up at 3AM in the first months.

I do miss evening stuff but post covid its mostly gone for now anyways. Also there are many gamers online after 3AM to 6AM, some of the best actually, so you don't miss out on good multiplayer games. Many good players in the early day too before school is out after 8AM or so.
Feb 13, 2022 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
I wake up either at 6am or 7am and what helps me the most is coffee. It’s nice having all that time to do stuff though.
Feb 13, 2022 4:12 AM

Aug 2018
alarm clock every 15 minutes, max volume
Feb 13, 2022 7:47 AM

May 2016
i just remember how the japanese animators are working their ass off only for the show to end up garbage anyway cuz of the population olny wants to turn off the brain thing and it motivates me to run into a wall every day right after seeing the first ray of sunshine
Feb 13, 2022 7:55 AM

Oct 2015
I think it's just hunter-gather genes. Genetics. Some people are just night owls and some people are just morning people. It is what it is.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Feb 13, 2022 7:58 AM

Sep 2020
idk i can wake up really early or sleep really late
but alaram clock helps as well as anxiety about my pending work
Feb 13, 2022 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
No idea, for some baffling reason lot of people seem to have too much extra energy (like overfed bulls) that they need to relieve into something.

It takes me at least 4 hours for my brain to even function properly, after waking up.
Feb 13, 2022 11:40 AM
Sep 2019
I only wake up early b/c my work schedule requires me to do so. If I had a choice, I'd wake up around 8 or 9 am at the earliest. Even then, I need a bit of time after sunrise for my mind & body to truly wake up.

If I worked a job that I truly felt excited or passionate about, I wouldn't mind waking up early and going 100%. But right now, I teeter on the edge of loathing work to thinking that things are alright for each work week. It's too flipping busy where I'm at and I've got a lot to learn still.
Feb 13, 2022 11:42 AM

Jan 2022
LadyOfTheLeaves said:
how tf do you stay up when it's so dark outside?

I can only work in silence, and when everyone sleeps there's silence.
I'm naturally a morning bird but being surrounded by noise people drove me to choose the night life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2022 5:05 PM

Jan 2022
I do it but I have to put on multiple alarms on my phone to wake up. Coffee would probably help but I have a feeling I'd get hooked on the stuff and I don't want to be a coffee junkie.
Feb 13, 2022 6:11 PM
Sep 2019
@SuperSass I think the same way about coffee, but it does really help. I just make sure to limit my consumption to only 1 cup / thermos in the morning.
Feb 13, 2022 6:24 PM

Jun 2014
Honestly I would prefer a 9-5 job then the 4am-12:30pm one I currently have. Summers are a pain in the ass to schedule for as it's too hot to rest and the sun is still out in the evening.
Feb 13, 2022 10:01 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I have an issue where for some reason I really start to lose all motivation to work past 5PM sometimes even earlier, so to combat this I try to be up and working by 7AM. Problem is I'm a night owl, I don't drink caffeine, and I only allot my self 7.5 hours to sleep when I really need at least 9 so it's pretty rough having to wake up so early.
Feb 14, 2022 3:02 AM

Jul 2015
My dad didn't like any of us sleeping in so he'd wake up everyone in the house at 7 am or so for years.
Feb 14, 2022 3:08 AM
May 2009
Body clock, responds to the sun light. the earlier the sun rises the earlier I get up.
Feb 14, 2022 5:44 PM

Apr 2008
I work at 6am every morning so I have to wake up at 5am every week day....my body just gets used to it. I don't wake up tired really even though often times I do not get eight hours of sleep. But I sleep in on my days off so that makes up for it a bit...
Feb 14, 2022 6:30 PM
Feb 2022
day people are a whole different breed, imagine enjoying getting up in the morning, couldn't be me.
Feb 14, 2022 11:29 PM

Jan 2017
I do it purely for the selfish reason that I hate being up at night, much rather be up super early and have a nice long day and then go to sleep super early.

I currently wake up at 6am and go to sleep by 9pm but only do the 6am because I don't want to wake up roommate, without roommate I'd prefer waking up at 4am.
Apr 7, 2022 9:06 AM
Apr 2022
albertbrown said:

How are you able to accomplish so in much in a day after seeing the rising sun near your house? It must be something to witness like pokemon fire bird .

They fly at night and Wouldn't go to sleep until around lunch time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
36 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
54 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.