Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 30, 2022 12:16 PM
Dec 2021
Gojo and Marins happiness gives me life
Jan 30, 2022 4:42 PM
Aug 2016
This episode came out on my birthday, and I feel happy that Marin finally became Shizuku-tan on my birthday lol. She looks very pretty, and it feels so much more so when you realize Gojo-kun's hardwork paid off really well.

5/5
Jan 30, 2022 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
My man Gojou managed to finish on time without the need to do so ahaha but it was worth it just for Kitagawa's reaction. What a great episode man!
I really hope that Gojou managed to finish his other things because this all could be solved if he messaged her lmao

But overall another episode with some great character development, Kitagawa is more than confirmed as best girl.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 30, 2022 7:16 PM

Jul 2021
Well Gojo you better work your ass off to make the cosplay look as pretty as how Marin wants it to look like :P in under 2 weeks and that's a challenge! Hey! Grandpa is back and he's the absolute wingman, boy I feel bad for Grandpa to see some girly stocking in front of him, like that is a wtf moment. Oh no! He went to the hospital, poor him. Marin seems to look up for Gojo during the tough times and it's so adorable that she can do whatever she wants to help others :3 Better do your exam before showing some progress with your cosplay! The schedule of the exam looks exactly like my timetable and damn I didn't know Japanese school is very specific with the subjects, not just adding "Math" but more towards putting the students into the level they're worth in and that's drawn when they have the passion. Nah Gojo, don't do it during the exam week, better do it after, this is for the sake of your future!
Gojo received a phone call from a customer whose plan is to wanting Gojo give this French person a tour and Jojo is being a hard worker, maintaining to focus on his cosplay project with Marin while focusing on his exam too, I bet he's running away from Marin because he wants to surprise her with the final product.

Gojo's house seems very messy and I get that he's in a mental breakdown because he's not showing a slight progression with the cosplay, at least let Mama Marin clean all his house, extend the due date for the final product, and there she goes becoming your housewife Gojo-kun~ The Grandpa is an absolute giga chad to keep up the dedication in making hina dolls and it's quite impressive to have someone with an experienced background to be an aspiration for their own grandson. Yes YES keep going Gojo! Show some progress with the cosplay and work at your hardest! Oh my gosh, it's finally finished and I know he wants to show it to Marin and face it Marin, you know Gojo is doing this for your own desire! Marin crying is so natural it's quite emotional for her, since she's the one standing for Gojo from the very beginning. Now Marin is trying out the cosplay, not gonna lie, tying up her hair was a pretty smooth animation in here, adjusting the makeup and attaching the wig, after a pretty medium-long process, boy look at that, she's gorgeous as Shizuku-tan in the outlook. This is quite a realistic episode whenever you’re preparing for a cosplay to go to ComicCon and I love how it’s giving every detail to it, even though I'm not bothered by the ecchi segment lol. Overall one of the best episodes imo and can’t wait to see what’s coming next!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 30, 2022 11:04 PM

Dec 2019
This was by far my favorite episode so far id assume the same for alot of ppl too lol

Jan 30, 2022 11:06 PM

Dec 2019
surprise69 said:
Dam this episode .... I almost cryed this was so great
This episode was super emotional I did end up crying lol
Jan 30, 2022 11:22 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
This episode making me feel anxious as hell because the local con is in two weeks, and I'm not ready. There'll probably be a few already but decided today I'll cosplay casual/school uniform Marin since I bought a skirt that's pretty close (on pure coincidence). Fingers crossed it fits.
But yes the clock's a ticking.

I'm glad Gojo was able to persevere and to some degree balance all his responsibilities. Con crunch is really the worst. Honestly, the only thing I'd say that's unrealistic, is they got her into the uniform without bursting any seams or anything like that.. that's a pro outfit designer for you. I figured based on the way she phrased it she didn't actually anticipate going to the con, but now I'm curious if she's going to squeeze her way there next week... or not.

Poor Grandpa. I can't even imagine what the hell he's imagining. Maybe that his grandson's already broke his cherry with some kinky shit lmao...or that he's wearing them himself.

Does anyone know if Gojo was one manning the shop while his grandpa was out by the way?
Jan 31, 2022 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
Good to see we're still getting fanservice every ep... but when a certain event takes place I doubt it'll be faithfully adapted even on BD.
Jan 31, 2022 3:40 AM

Apr 2021
Gojo was just awesome here.....he seriously managed all 3 things : visiting his granddad, preparing for the exams and making the outfit just in time......As for the outfit all I can say is that, it is indeed a job well done!!!
Jan 31, 2022 3:55 AM
May 2020
prrgangsta said:
I am so glad this studio is really bringing the manga to life. I feel They have yet to skip a single important panel and add more to this with their animation.

I honestly hope this means they are trying for a season 2

Im also very happy with the studio. I heared about this manga before and when the anime started I was pretty scared since I wanted it to look pretty as an anime. And hell yes! This studio makes a hell of a work on Marin's animation! (Specially her boobs lol)
Im loveing this atm.
Jan 31, 2022 4:05 AM

Sep 2007
It's the episode i waited for the anime.
It's the chapter who make me really loving the manga.
Jan 31, 2022 6:16 AM

Sep 2010
JamalaNeka said:
I give huge props to Gojo for dealing with all that stress and working so hard. So, in the end, it was all a big miscommunication but, at least Marin looks really good in the Shizuku-tan cosplay!
A warning against working with your head down so far that you lose track of what is required, other people lose track of what you're doing, and you miss out on any help they could have provided. Seems like the sort of mistake that Gojo might make, confining himself, stressing out, and thinking that he has to work at it all on his own, instead of accepting some help with food and cleanup from Marin.

Touching how she cries after she realizes what she's inadvertently put him through. It's not entirely her fault, but she immediately realizes the suffering was entirely Gojo's.
Jan 31, 2022 7:49 AM

May 2009
Great episode as usual
Jan 31, 2022 3:58 PM

Mar 2008
Kaguyachinchin said:

Poor Grandpa. I can't even imagine what the hell he's imagining. Maybe that his grandson's already broke his cherry with some kinky shit lmao...or that he's wearing them himself.

Does anyone know if Gojo was one manning the shop while his grandpa was out by the way?

That's about what I was thinking.

Seemed clear to me that he was running it hinself when he was telling that person on the phone the shop will be closed but changed his mind and let the small group in which tells us he was going to close it a couple days so he can get focused and make up for lost time.
Jan 31, 2022 6:17 PM
Oct 2019
I hope this episode will make people be nicer to the MC in these comments from now on!!!!
Jan 31, 2022 6:25 PM

Oct 2008
Shizuku-tan is just perfect! more doujins of her incoming!
we already have one: and its from Yahiro Pochi!
5/5.

NickCipolla said:
so uhhh why didnt they fuck??

they already did...in Yahiro Pochi's recent doujin!
matias067Jan 31, 2022 6:39 PM

Jan 31, 2022 8:06 PM

Dec 2018
Yes, conversation is important... Gojo think Marin wanted to go to the event on that week... But I actually hate Marin on this episode... Just look how super busy Gojo is during those weeks... Poor guy... he's lucky that Marin isn't that mean like some people will never appreciate someone else hard effort.

Jan 31, 2022 9:05 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
traed said:
Kaguyachinchin said:

Seemed clear to me that he was running it hinself when he was telling that person on the phone the shop will be closed but changed his mind and let the small group in which tells us he was going to close it a couple days so he can get focused and make up for lost time.

Ah I see! I thought it was a special occasion event that would have been accomodated by the grandpa, but not their usual days of work
Jan 31, 2022 10:02 PM

Mar 2008
Kaguyachinchin said:
traed said:

Ah I see! I thought it was a special occasion event that would have been accomodated by the grandpa, but not their usual days of work

Even if it was a special occasion the time he asked them to come in was a time later in the day implying he could show them around after he gets out of school for the day .
Feb 1, 2022 6:33 AM
Jul 2020
I feel like they are going to be my favourite couple since Horimiya.
Marin is definitely the best girl of this season... Can't wait for next episode.
Feb 1, 2022 8:07 AM
Jan 2021
this episode nearly got me tearing. it's inspiring to see how dedicated Gojo-kun is to doing what he loves.
Feb 1, 2022 9:04 AM

Feb 2021
Shaving her eyebrows just to cosplay, that's some serious dedication.
Feb 1, 2022 3:25 PM
Jun 2020
perks of being a nice artist
Feb 1, 2022 7:45 PM

Jul 2016
Gojou sure is the "drowning in a glass of water" kind of dude, huh? He only needed to text Marin but no. Not to mention he made the waifu cry smh.

Also not gonna lie, Marin makes a better Shizuku-tan than Shizuku herself.
Feb 1, 2022 9:48 PM

Feb 2016
I rarely change my favourite anime characters list but she got me to, also if I was into guy’s he’d be on there too aha.
Feb 2, 2022 3:49 PM

Jan 2011
The worst kind of miscommunication.
Feb 3, 2022 5:14 AM
Dec 2020
Really loved the deeper insight on the main character, he felt super relatable in this episode and so far it's been my favorite of the series
Feb 3, 2022 7:10 AM
Oct 2019
My man did it...

Shizuku-tan cosplay 10/10
Feb 3, 2022 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
One of the cutest anime i've ever seen.
Marin-chan very kawaii and i also like the style of her relationship with Gojo.
Feb 3, 2022 10:04 PM
Oct 2019
I’m 17 right now and I’m really struggling with balancing my school work, family, career path, and job as well as my hobbies and I’m feeling really overwhelmed right now. So this episode really hit close to home and I really felt his stress and struggle. I’m doing 4 college level courses, the oldest of 5 siblings, and trying to finish my financial aid for college so I’ve been really stresses out so I felt like I needed to vent it out. When he was sitting there saying, “what should I do?” it was how I feel whenever I look at all of the things I still need to do. I also really related to Gojou’s inability to turn down requests and lack of communication skills. Sometimes, when I’ve got a lot to do in the day and my parents ask for me to do a lot, it’s really hard for me to communicate it to them because I want to help them. Overall, I’m really feeling Gojou’s character and this episode was really personal for me.
Feb 3, 2022 10:06 PM
Oct 2019
SouthRzVa said:
Gojou sure is the "drowning in a glass of water" kind of dude, huh? He only needed to text Marin but no. Not to mention he made the waifu cry smh.

Also not gonna lie, Marin makes a better Shizuku-tan than Shizuku herself.

Wow, gotta call me out like that? Nah but jokes aside, I’m also like this so I can understand where he’s coming from. You get so zoned into what you need to be doing, you forget about the other options out there. He only realized after he was already done because hindsight is 20/20. I’ve done this so many times it’s painful.
Feb 4, 2022 6:47 AM
May 2021
Wow the cosplay is nice Marin is perfect Shizuku-tan.
Feb 5, 2022 9:13 AM

Mar 2010
I don't know what to think, the episode was so fluid it felt like I was in my daily life...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 5, 2022 9:15 AM

Jul 2015
Dude was a complete baller to what he did. He has my respect for powering through that hellish week lol.

Feb 7, 2022 12:32 AM

Dec 2016
The deadline stress is really shitty, especially the headache it causes. Marin should've assured Gojo that there's no specific deadline beforehand. And Gojo too should've discussed it with Marin. If it was me, “When do you need it?” would be the first thing I would ask. Also I don't think he needed to take this so seriously cuz it wasn't any official order but was just for someone who wants to cosplay for fun.

Anyway as long as Marin realizes her mistake it's fine. But I still kinda find it annoying that she didn't really do anything but just happily wore the final piece while Gojo gave up his sleep and everything just to finish it.

I thought the gramps would see the panty stockings and it'll be a funny scene but him going straight to the hospital, wasn't expecting it to get so serious...

Does the double eyelid thing even go with anime eyes?
Feb 7, 2022 9:27 AM

Sep 2018
Jeez! Because of "Demon Slayer", so to speak. LOL
I delayed commenting on all the anime I have seen so far because I was too busy following the events of Tanjiro and Nezuko. Oh well! This episode that has proved to be quite Gojo centric in the events narrated, we can say that it has its reasons, if we frame the problem from the perspective of the professional regarding his work, instead if contextualized outside, I would say that you can face life with much less rigidity, however the narrative has given a portrait of Gojo's character and that's a good thing.
Feb 10, 2022 4:47 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Kitagawa looks nice in her cosplay c:
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Feb 11, 2022 4:31 AM
Mar 2012
Watching Gojou so stressful man stuff piling up fast, amazing hardworker but they gotta talk things out. Outfit turned out beautiful.

Feb 12, 2022 8:17 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
This episode is so satisfying to see in the end now that Gojou finally went through his hellish time, this feels like a final episode already :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 16, 2022 7:33 PM

Jan 2022
Wasn't expecting Shizuku's costume to be done this early in the anime honestly, though to think all that stress Gojou went through could've been avoided if he just talked to Marin.
Feb 19, 2022 9:50 AM

Feb 2019
Ah this anime is awesome! So cute ^^

ED is a bop too
Feb 20, 2022 3:50 PM
Sep 2020
Aww Gojou's gramps got hurt, hope he heals up. Gojou has a cousin Miori, okay she seems sweet. When Gojou got his motivation again i really felt that.

Aww Kitagawa wanted to have dinner with Gojou, so cute. OMG Kitagawa really looks like Shizuku-tan.
Feb 21, 2022 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Gojo really worked hard and in the end he completed the cosplay, and she looks amazingly beautiful. Can't wait for next episode!!
Feb 23, 2022 7:52 AM
Dec 2018
poor grandpa i hope he get well soon
and the outfit was really good
Feb 26, 2022 9:38 PM

Nov 2019
Good episode, a lot of juggling a busy schedule to meet deadlines sounds very familiar. Ngl it feels like they've hinted gojo's grandpa's wellbeing may lead to bigger consequences. Marin despite not explicitly saying she'll be cosplaying shizuku tan at the convention chooses to anyway because of Gojo's persistence in making the outfit for the deadline. I wonder what's next
Feb 28, 2022 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Atavistic said:
I've seen many dumb ways to open an episode of anime, but "grandfather gets injured and goes to the hospital because he thinks his grandson is gay/trans or something cos he bought stockings" is probably one of the dumbest starts to an episode of anime I've ever seen.

Ha ha ha, isn't gay panic just hilarious /s
Mar 13, 2022 7:35 PM
Sep 2020
200th post xD
The reveal!! :O
Mar 14, 2022 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
Dammit, this episode was actually pretty good. Wanted to hate watch this show but now idk if I can. Gojou was very reliable in this episode instead of being a pussy. I still want to have sex with Marin so that's a plus too.
Mar 15, 2022 1:48 AM

Oct 2014
I was waiting for him to hug Marin when Marin starts crying.
I was waiting again for Marin to hug him after trying the outift.

I know theyre only together for like two weeks but the two of them should start dating.
Apr 6, 2022 6:26 PM

Mar 2018
Goju is such a pet peeve for me with his social ineptness but that ending was so great.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

366 by Netbug »»
2 hours ago

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

15 by Rinrinka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.