Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2022 9:22 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Daki really went and did a 180 lol. She went from a baddie to a crybaby in a matter of minutes.

The reveal of her brother, and that he also shares the title of Upper Six, was a good twist. His reactions seem insane, and so does his blood demon art. I wonder how Uzui is going to be able to overcome both that and Daki's ribbons. The others will of course lend a hand - especially if they can get Nezuko's new form under control.

Uzui flexing his three wives tho... Super Flashy xD
Jan 16, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2011
In a way this episode makes Uzui look bad. Firstly calling Daki weak because he beheaded after getting late for the fight and Nezuko beated her hard. Second, the whole thing of giving time for Daki to call Gyutaro.

People in the red-light district have a good commom sense, if someone bursted through the floor in that place would funny someone saying "Young people these days, getting crazy with their plays."
Jan 16, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
Daki's tantrum scene was perfect. So amusing how she appeared as this sexy, cruel bitch and it turns out she's just a spoiled brat. Gyutaro's voice is not what I imagined, but honestly it fits the character, since he's supposed to look and sound hideous. It's fitting he talks like if he's being in pain all the time.

Uzui still the GOAT.
Jan 16, 2022 9:27 AM

Feb 2021
What a fricking amazing episode. The best one so far. Idk why but it seems the episodes just keep getting better and better. (Maybe cause the first 4 eps were pretty uneventful)

I didn't expect Gyutaro's voice to be like this but it kinda suits him. Also, his blood demon art looks so sick now that it's animated.

Uzui's entry was a 10/10 lol.

Nezuko was literally slaughtering Daki. Baby Nezuko and crying Daki were cute.

Feb 2021
Okeanix said:
This episode had less frames than others.
it's still got more frames than most of the animes so it's still fine.
Ratings doesn't matter only enjoyment does.
Masterpiece or mid, generic or fresh,best or worst are all subjective
Eren is goat,and aot is still a masterpiece (eg.subjective opinion)

Jul 2021
Nezuko completely destroyed Daki, but unfortunately lost her control which she later regained with Tanjiro's help.
Uzui always surprising me with the absurd strength and speed he has.
It will be a very difficult fight as Daki and Gyutaro are just one and have the strength and power of two.
This season's episodes are very good and cool, I'm really looking forward to the next one!
asdasdsadad
Jan 16, 2022 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
Crazy episode again, that was great.

Nezuko absolutely destroying Daki was awesome.
I’m glad Tanjiro managed to show up in time to hold her back before she attacked a human.

I was confused when Uzui said that Daki was too weak to be an upper level demon. She clearly had the eyes with the mark so I was wondering if that was fake somehow.

Somehow I didn’t expect Daki to cry and throw a tantrum the way she did but when Ryutaro showed up, I knew it was on. That sequence of Uzui trying to behead Ryutaro just as he was emerging was insane.

Tanjiro singing the song to calm Nezuko was very emotional, especially when Nezuko started crying. I kinda teared up a bit too.

Next episode is gonna be lit.
Jan 16, 2022 9:35 AM
Dec 2021
Okay this is the best episode i have ever seen so far😭✨.....Nezuko killed it! Daki was totally nerfed....cant wait to see the next episode😩✨✨
Jan 16, 2022 9:36 AM

Jul 2014
Worst cliff hanger on the best episode yet, sad
Jan 16, 2022 9:36 AM
Dec 2021
Okay this is the best episode i have ever seen so far😭✨.....Nezuko killed it! Daki was totally nerfed....cant wait to see the next episode😩✨✨
Jan 16, 2022 9:37 AM

Jul 2021
Holy shit this episode was better than even last one. Not only did it have intense action scenes but emotional and funny scenes too, this episode was magnificent.

Man Nezuko sure was kowai in the start, she was enjoying beating Daki up, she looked so scary.

Daki went from hot and cute to creepy af after burning up plus she looked so scary lol.

I was screaming NOOO! when Nezuko spotted that bleeding lady, so glad Tanjiro came in time and restrained her, it was hard but after all the struggle when Nezuko finally started returning to normal and was crying, we all cried there(at least I did).

The lullaby was so funny lol.

This was exactly my reaction to seeing Daki beheaded just like that lol

This just shows us that the power difference between a Hashira and our Tanjiro is astronomical, it took everything Tanjiro had to just try to beat Daki and Uzui did it so fast that they didn't even show it to us.

Just look at smol Nezuko sleeping aww, she's looking so kawai I can't take it.

It was hilarious to see Daki crying and throwing a tantrum like that, I'm surprised they managed to add such a goddamn funny scene in the middle of such an intense episode, though no muslce mice this episode, sad.

The oni chan demon is the creepiest demon I've ever seen, he looks ghastly. Plus I think he's a bit r-word too, fucker kept scratching himself.
Plus can't really blame him for repeatedly saying "I envy you" lmao, imagine being a fucking creep and then a guy comes who's 1000 times better looking than you, has 3 wives, is strong enough to dodge your attacks and bullied you sister, I feel kinda bad for him. Bad in the sense, I pity him.

Seems like he's is the final boss of this season, so is the fight between Uzui and him gonna last for the rest of the 4 episodes?

Even Uzui said it's not gonna be a cakewalk, seems like even Uzui is gonna go full super saiyaan. Can't wait to see him go all out.

Looking forward to next episode.
TsutanaiFuunJan 16, 2022 9:53 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 16, 2022 9:46 AM
Aug 2021
Gyutaro looks like living Halloween and the way he talks I was like he might cut his own neck one day when he becomes too angry
Jan 16, 2022 9:47 AM

Oct 2018
Asspulling new tricks and power level weren't enough, now we're asspulling demons as well
Great show, it always makes me laugh. Daki became the cutest waifu of the season, I don't want her to die.
It's impressive how Zenitsu's character improves when he's asleep, Ufotable could let him sleep forever.
Well, let's see what the next week's bullshit will be.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 16, 2022 9:50 AM
Oct 2019
d
fryadre11 said:
everyone says "I am impressed by " you get impressed by what, bru the plot is getting worse and worse and the animation is the same, wait till you see the end of this story, it is literally a "Talk no Jutsu" story only manga readers know what I am talking about , but still pretty enjoyable to watch
dont like it? drop the show. This aint a conference, no need to announce your lack of taste, and analytic incapabilities
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2022 9:50 AM

Dec 2012
Oh my god that so freaky the way he emerged looks like from alien movie and smol nezuko is so cute ahh!

Jan 16, 2022 9:51 AM
Nov 2019
damn tendon really is best boy haha also I might've developed a new fetish when I saw Nezukos demon form destroying Daki xD

I wonder what inosuke and zenitsu can do to assist tengen . they might just get in the way also
Jan 16, 2022 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
holy shit.. Daki became Aqua this episode and i loved her tantrum LMAO

action wise, this episode was no downgrade.. better than last episode? nah but great? hell yea!

love Tengen flexing his triple wives to everyone..
Jan 16, 2022 9:54 AM
Dec 2019
I didn't expect the Upper Six to be two of them. Pretty good episode it seems the new one is stronger and will be the more challenging demon to fight for Uzui.
Jan 16, 2022 9:55 AM
Dec 2021
Impressive episode ig.
Jan 16, 2022 9:57 AM
Mar 2015
The lullabye did the trick to transform Nexuko back Now we have 4 against two
Jan 16, 2022 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
uhhh it's so fast, i want more :(. So Daki isn't the real upper six i guess?, that's answered my question why tanjiro still can beat her "easily" in the last week ep. Gyutaro's voice kinda annoying but i think it fits with his appearance. And yooo Uzui-san is very flashy. I'm looking forward for the next ep !!
Jan 16, 2022 10:03 AM
Sep 2021
At first it was good but when the comedy kicked in it wasn't as great
Jan 16, 2022 10:03 AM

Nov 2016
Yoo, Nezuko was a savage. Her violating Daki >>> staying in the box all day. Twitter folks may stfu.

Daki ass shot was so-so. If there's something Ufotable could work on then it's the thickness of the backside. The front was more voluptous. What I enjoyed more was how she went to bratty imouto mode after losing her head. Hilarious. Usually I don't like that kind of characters in and of itself, but here it's such an amusing contrast from her overcompensating arrogance. Sawashiro killed that part of her personality as well. Ryouta Ohsaka for Gyuatarou's also a great fit.

Tengen the real flamboyant star of the episode, tho. Roasting Daki and rubbing salt in the wound of Gyuutarou the truecel Upper Moon. Love this man and his attitude.

Then lastly we got the shot from the siblings that encapsulated their relationship playfully cool. I'm always up for a duo occupying a rank together.

Great episode yet again 🔥

P.S.: One minor nitpick that didn't really bother me was the chibi comedy when Tengen arrived. I'm usually lenient when it comes to this stuff, even enjoy it. This time however it felt oddly misplaced.
FMmatronJan 16, 2022 3:47 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 16, 2022 10:06 AM

Nov 2014
Scar_Wolf said:
Fun Fact : Gyutaro's VA is Ryouta Oosaka. His some other roles are Marco (AOT), Akashi (Haikyuu), Sekke (BC).

He is also in Genshin Impact. Now that's 22 Genshin VAs in KnY.
I was honestly expecting someone like Daisuke Kishio to Gyutaro, but hearing Ryouta Osaka did surprise me :D Damn, he is good. But I think I prefer Bennett over this guy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2022 10:08 AM

Nov 2014
xMerp said:
Gyutaro's voice is horrible...

Well, his voice in the manga was described to be "ugly" and "annoying", so you are right about it xD
Jan 16, 2022 10:10 AM
Jul 2020
istg i never put kny as my fav anime but i admit its good. first few episodes in 1st episode is pretty slow. but season 2 really changed my opinion. it so good!!! and getting good episode by episode.

the latest episode is so good. nezuko demon form is pretty though. daki throw tantrum is funny lmao she think she cute or what?
Jan 16, 2022 10:21 AM

Apr 2018
They really stretched today's episode out like CRAZY. The whining took over 2 minutes but it is what it is. Gyutaro's design is pretty sick and his sicle is amazing. Well, Uzui has to 1v2 them so he might not come out alive. The little fight scenes were amazing and wonderful SFX's.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 16, 2022 10:22 AM
May 2018
another great episode!! i loved uzui's flashy appearance and finally we got to see gyuutaro's introduction ive been waiting for it!! i didnt expect such a voice but surprisingly it fits him well after all he is canonically considered very ugly and also has an ugly voice. nezuko going berserk was also great and her stopping because of her moms lullaby was really sweet
Jan 16, 2022 10:28 AM

Feb 2018
It was a perfect episode. Just perfect. God!
Jan 16, 2022 10:28 AM

Mar 2017
Oooookay… I did not see that coming! Daki was fucking tough on her own and now Uzui’s facing two demons for the price of one!

Rengoku was so impressive with his amount of talent and power but Uzui is on another level… he better not die as well!

It was so sad watching Tanjirou try to calm Nezuko and how she kept hurting him when you know that everything she did was to protect him.
Jan 16, 2022 10:32 AM

May 2015
Nezuko was real demon in this ep!

Now there are 2 demons! Things are getting spicy. ;D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 16, 2022 10:33 AM

Dec 2013
Did we just get Madara'ed? man all these Upper Moons are making the pillars looks like cannon fodder, much like Daki's change this episode Uzui went from a badass to a jobber in seconds lol (as of right now compared to the real moon, even then Uzui is amazing).

sirmattis said:
I'm such a Daki simp. And her throwing a tantrum was just the best.

I know right? just when you think something can't get any more perfect, boom.
Jan 16, 2022 10:40 AM

Aug 2021
that scene of Nezuko singing along with her mom was beautiful and sad when she started crying ;-;
Gyutaro looks strong and was the real upper six they had to be worried about....
Jan 16, 2022 10:54 AM

Apr 2015
Nezuko beating Daki up was pretty damn great, but it was kinda bad to see her lose her humanity cause of it. It took Tanjiro a lot of strength just to calm her down, but the lullaby did wonders. Seeing her break down as she shrunk back to her smoll size was really sad, but good thing that she's unharmed or that Uzui had to take actions himself.

Uzui's entry was amazing. The moment he said that Daki is weak, I did not expect her head to just fall off like that. Makes sense why Tanjiro was being able to keep up in the first place.

So in the end it was more than meets the eye. I always thought that Tanjiro was able to overpower Daki far too easily and here we are today with Gyutarou, the brother of Daki. His voice is a bit rough to the ears, but imo it suits him perfectly. Uzui vs Gyutarou next week, can't wait!!
Jan 16, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2021
SaintLoke said:
Honestly, I'm impressed. Every time you think this show can't get any worse, it always manages to outdo itself. Lord have mercy on this scourge upon fiction.

Don't know what problem do you have with it especially this episode
Jan 16, 2022 10:58 AM
Jun 2021
Apratim said:
SaintLoke said:
Honestly, I'm impressed. Every time you think this show can't get any worse, it always manages to outdo itself. Lord have mercy on this scourge upon fiction.
here comes another demon slayer hater for no reason lol. U just want to get attention? Cause ur opinions does not makes sense. It's getting better and better and u speaking the opposite. Are ya jealous that it's outdoing Aot? 😂😂

Bruh pls!!! Both shows are great, so don't drag AOT to defend KNY, haters are everywhere, but don't include other fandoms
Jan 16, 2022 11:04 AM
Jun 2021
Damn this episode had something for everyone:

Few comedic moment like the way Daki was complaining to Uzui & his brother

Few shivering moments like Evil Nezuko & Gyutaro appearance

Few flashy and action moments especially the beginning of the fight between Gyutaro and Tenzen (Tenzen is a badass bitch, NGL)

Few annoying moments especially Gyutaro annoying and ugly voice

Few heart touching and kawai moments like Nezuko's crying and then the way she slept in the lap of her brother!!! (Istg, Nezuko made my eyes teary) even I felt pity for Daki the way she was beaten up & how innocent she looks while crying.......

This was a perfect 9.5/10 episode
Jan 16, 2022 11:05 AM
Mar 2021
I really liked the part where Nezuko is reminded of her humanity despite being a demon. It's was a little cliche but still a touching moment.
Jan 16, 2022 11:06 AM
Jan 2022
what can I say that was great again I'm so hyped for the next episode. Nezuko went well and I really felt her hatred for the Daki.
Jan 16, 2022 11:07 AM

Mar 2016
I'm a bit disappointed that Nezuko didn't finished her.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 16, 2022 11:07 AM
Jul 2020
dawg this shit is so ass
Jan 16, 2022 11:08 AM

Jan 2008
Sawashiro Miyuki being one of my favorite female VA playing Daki throwing a tantrum. Really cute even if she is a murderous demon.
Jan 16, 2022 11:10 AM
Mar 2021
SaintLoke said:
Just drop the show already ffs. We know you hate this series you made it abundantly clear.
Jan 16, 2022 11:25 AM

Jun 2016
damnn .. daki with imouto mode on is very kawaii and super cuteness overload !!

Jan 16, 2022 11:29 AM
Sep 2020
Fighting Animation was amazing...Nezuko stuff was generic bs trash..flashbacks where family member randomly speaks are too repetitive..its fine for once but they just keep doing it over and over again ....Daki crying was hilarious...Gyutaro reveal was fine..enjoyable episode overall
Jan 16, 2022 11:33 AM

Mar 2021
This is effing amazing!

This episode was a complete BOMB! Just like Uzui's explosions balls xp. I chose to not read Manga for this anime, so every episode is new to me.

Nezuko and that lullaby was the cherry of the pie. Her mother and the way she sung and how heartbreaking was for Nezuko..*cries*

Inosukeeeeee funny as always!!! Wanted to see him help Uzui but hoping to see more of him and Zenitsu in the next episodes.

Jan 16, 2022 11:40 AM
May 2021
I love watching anime with no expectations, it makes it better.
Jan 16, 2022 11:42 AM

Jun 2020
Damn. Fantastic episode again. Real upper moon six is revealed. The soundtrack is amazing as usual, especially when Gyuutaro arrived. He speaks a lot which is kinda irritating, but he actually seems stronger than Rui, who iirc was upper moon 5. Welp, can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 16, 2022 11:46 AM

Dec 2021
Kimetsu no Yaiba is really getting amazing......tbh it's better than boruto.... I would rate boruto out of 5 just 0...
Anyways.... Love the animation and the new demon which is Daki's oniccha (brother)... He's really strong and match up with Uzui (Sound HasHira)...

Jan 16, 2022 11:49 AM
May 2021
ANIMATION ANIMATION ANIMATION
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

454 by MursuTG »»
Mar 26, 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.