Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 16, 2022 9:34 AM
Nov 2019
Don't know why this anime gives me Kakushigoto vibes but is good so fare.
Jan 16, 2022 9:38 AM

Oct 2018
First day of class and an amazing starting moment! Akebi-chan cute and also being most unique student to wear sailor uniform will surely makes SoL anime more livelier than ever.

Ah yeah, not to menion. I found it shocking Akebi-chan unconsiously want to take off her uniform while everyone is still there. Hahahaha, imagine if that happens, but still there's no way they're going to do that to a family-friendly anime.

Oh well, next week I'll be waiting for more fun moment

And oh yeah, one more thing for all viewers:
See You Tomorrow Next Week
Forum set made by Nate
Jan 16, 2022 11:19 AM
Nov 2019
Next week is going to be one controversy of an episode, can't wait for it
Jan 16, 2022 12:27 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, Akebi doing the lip balm thing was so good it awakened the big gay in her classmates. Exquisite.

Super wholesome episode. Not saying the first episode was bad but I definitely liked this one way more. I really enjoyed seeing the interactions between Akebi and her classmates and oh boy am I loving the bond she shares with her little sister. Kao-chan is such a lovely little sweetheart ♥
Jan 16, 2022 1:01 PM

Feb 2018
They did the lip pose perfectly, that is one of my favorite and iconic moments from Akebi, if the quality stays the same, this could very well be one of the best anime of the year.
Jan 16, 2022 5:37 PM

May 2021
Touko reminds me of Ritsu so that is a plus from the anime. Relaxing episode, I like how they used the lonely childhood from Akebi to contrast with the others, and the scene with the father was charming. I could do it with less bathing scenes honestly, it is not like they couldnt do that sort of conversations in like any other part of the house lmao, and the lip scene was pure cringe

Jan 16, 2022 7:16 PM
Nov 2021
The animation for this anime is so beautiful, only matched by the story (so far). I absolutely love it.
Jan 16, 2022 7:24 PM

Nov 2021
The people from that thread last week claiming that there was no sexual fanservice must be feeling pretty silly. I wonder if there's going to be a bath scene every episode like in wataten xd.

I appreciate the yuri vibes, and hopefully it'll actually go somewhere rather than just being bait. Overall shaping up to be a cute show for cute people.

Jan 16, 2022 7:53 PM

Dec 2020
seriouslyyy what is this show so pretty for. an absolute eyecandy

her little group of friends seemed nice, blonde girl doesn't seem to be very fond of short haired girl as of right now, understandable tho. looking forward to seeing their friendship grow more and more :D

also. the dad ... Yooo.......... he lookin kinda . Kinda yk..
Jan 16, 2022 9:20 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Since no one is saying it then I'll do it.

Ngl, during that lip balm scene, she looked like the heroine on that infamous 3-part "snooping on smartphone" ntr doujinshi lmao.

...Sorry I can't help it. I just have to say it.
Jan 16, 2022 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
Lily_1337_p3d0 said:
The people from that thread last week claiming that there was no sexual fanservice must be feeling pretty silly. I wonder if there's going to be a bath scene every episode like in wataten xd.

I appreciate the yuri vibes, and hopefully it'll actually go somewhere rather than just being bait. Overall shaping up to be a cute show for cute people.
sadly no. It had Yuri moments with Kizaki but no actual Yuri
Jan 16, 2022 11:55 PM

Dec 2017
I love the style of anime in its moments of stylized animation, the lip balm scene was quite cute as well as sensual. The characters presented form an interesting cast but for now the blonde is the one who stands out the most.

Due to the small problem of the uniform in the first chapter I was expecting a little more drama, but it seems that it will be completely an anime to watch at night and feel how the stress of the day is disappearing.

The OP is very good in animation and music (CloverWorks does not disappoint), although it seems that the feet will not be a matter of a single chapter UwU
Jan 17, 2022 1:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Easily, undeniably, the best visuals from any anime this season

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 17, 2022 1:07 AM

Jun 2019
It's just nice to see for a change a series where a character is thrust into a situation like this of a new place (a new school, job, hobby, military, whatever) and isn't immediately met with bullies and thugs of some sort and drama as a result.

There might be some later on - I don't know. As I know absolutely nothing about this story. But that's one thing. It's not going to be Steins;Gate or Berserk, but there might be some minor light drama, some misunderstandings with certain characters, and accompanying mild sad or tense moments. And that's perfectly fine and even welcome if done well!

But it's a welcome relief not to have some cliched bullying bozo out of the gate making things difficult for the protagonist for no real reason just to add fake inflated stakes. It's refreshing to have everyone shown so far maybe be a little shy or a little bossy or a little talkative or quirky or whatever, but all basically be nice people and a gentle caring environment from the outset. Without this need for an immediate troublemaker, they can focus on other developments.

I was worried that if not featured in episode one, episode two would arrive and we would immediately be met with some "mean girls" nonsense right out of the gate. It's almost subversive not to do that (particularly in a show which while technically CGDCT, has a less-moe and more-hyperrealistic feel owing to the advanced art style).
WatchTillTandavaJan 17, 2022 1:11 AM
Jan 17, 2022 5:02 AM

Oct 2018
Somehow CloverWorks was able to deliver the same gorgeous backgrounds and impeccable character animation as last week. That lip gloss scene was one of the highlights of the episode even though nothing technically happened in it. It was just that beautiful of a scene. Also, I didn't mention it last episode, but I love the directing in this anime too. I actually got goosebumps from the scene where Akebi jumps upon seeing a sakura tree.

This is personally one of the best SoL I have ever seen and I really hope more people give this one a try.

5/5
Jan 17, 2022 5:06 AM

Jun 2016
i swear the animation from this show , super beautiful !!
Jan 17, 2022 8:19 AM

Mar 2019
Episode 1 was... 8/10..
Episode 2, Opening.... 9/10
Episode 2, First 5 Minutes 10/10
After whole Episode 2,..... 100/10...

The Art & Animation is GORGEOUS.....

After 2 episodes, i dont have a Main Waifu in this series yet.... so many Candidates.... Ai (Cute Conan Female version?), Hotaru (just adorable), TOMONO & OSHIZU both with GOD Tier Eyebrows... and honorable mention for Kao.

PS: if you consider this ugly... please go check an oculist.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jan 17, 2022 9:16 AM

Sep 2015
This is the real meaning of wholesome.

Not that doll anime with its fans trying hard to push its “wholesomeness”. How tf can anybody equate ecchi with wholesome. Mindblowing.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jan 17, 2022 2:42 PM
Mar 2015
She really is the epitome of the manic pixie dream gril
Jan 17, 2022 5:07 PM

Aug 2018
Damn ... Why no one ever told me heaven was japanese countryside schoolife as a cute girl, this is way easier than really long religion books.
Jan 18, 2022 6:40 AM
May 2019
damn first komi-san and now Akebi. we're in a new era of autistic maincharacter anime girls

this show reads like the creators just jammed in as many weird fetishes into it they could think of. which doesnt necerserily make it bad since at least its not so overbearing it takes away from the plot. its just like when you rewatch parts of totally spies or victorious or shows like that and relize how much fetish stuff were in them. just kinda silly to watch it and see how uhm unusual th creators decided to make it
Jan 18, 2022 4:00 PM

Aug 2018
"See you tomorrow."
Good first day for Akebi. Good chapter.
The opening is good.
Jan 18, 2022 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
This is peak SOL right here, folks. Just stunning.

Jan 18, 2022 11:18 PM

Nov 2019
I am perplexed that none has made any recommendation with Hyouka...
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 19, 2022 2:45 AM

Jan 2013
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

Self insert, wish fulfillment and fanservice.

As if in a highly objectified CGDCT show, Akebi has much less fanservice and fetishes for the male audience. Or are you saying that this show's target audience can't be happy with it for other reasons, while Akebi's audience is completely pure?
You're only saying that because they have toned down the manga pretty significantly. Also, referring to objects as being objectified, is dumb.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 19, 2022 2:59 AM

Jan 2013
Ehhh it kind of sucks they're toning down a lot of the fan service, I like the duality of wholesome/erotic elements in the manga.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 19, 2022 3:02 AM

Jan 2013
kyou_on said:
This is the real meaning of wholesome.

Not that doll anime with its fans trying hard to push its “wholesomeness”. How tf can anybody equate ecchi with wholesome. Mindblowing.
Ecchi just means erotic/sexual content, why exactly can't that be associated with something wholesome? Also, the anime might not spell it out for you, but the source material is very much in the ecchi realm.
Jan 19, 2022 5:52 AM

Jan 2016
So she is Akebi's homeroom teacher, a woman I mention in the discussion ep. 1. Sorry I call her NPC, She's a supporting here. Also, her class has 2 girls with glasses. Nice!

About Akebi's childhood school. Only her in class? that's so lonely. Remind me of Non Non Biyori. That's why she is so overly happy to have friends.

Her dad. It's rare in anime to have a big and cool dad like him (Anime I watch so far. Usually, slim with shitface. Yes, I call that. A generic dad and some with shadow eyes). He's nice, so thumb up.

Another cute episode. No something "weird" this time. lol
Yay!
Jan 19, 2022 5:55 AM

Jan 2015
That’s one good looking dad damn

Really good slice of life so far
Jan 19, 2022 3:34 PM

Nov 2019
Another gem of a show this season. So wholesome and amazing animation by cloverworks. I will look forward to it every week.
Jan 19, 2022 9:24 PM

Dec 2016
Akebi is so cute, 10/10 animation. I really hope the quality lasts throughout the season
Jan 20, 2022 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
Well this ep felt significantly less voyeuristic than the first..
Jan 20, 2022 8:02 PM
Aug 2021
Allycattt said:
damn first komi-san and now Akebi. we're in a new era of autistic maincharacter anime girls

this show reads like the creators just jammed in as many weird fetishes into it they could think of. which doesnt necerserily make it bad since at least its not so overbearing it takes away from the plot. its just like when you rewatch parts of totally spies or victorious or shows like that and relize how much fetish stuff were in them. just kinda silly to watch it and see how uhm unusual th creators decided to make it

Akebi chan is autistic???

clearly she is a genki girl type.
Jan 21, 2022 3:07 AM

Jul 2019
One of the best anime this season not going to lie
Jan 21, 2022 7:24 PM

Jun 2019
It’s still sus at times, but the production quality and character writing quality (to a lesser extent) are both undeniable. There is a good anime within here. It’s only a matter of if that gets ruined by the creator’s perversion.
Jan 22, 2022 1:40 AM

Sep 2018
Fabulous the realization of the environments, the small parenthesis on the reasons that push the protagonist to do everything we have witnessed, is superfluous given the synopsis, but not the bud for various reasons. The vision is so relaxing that it seems almost not to pass the time, as if we were truly in everyday life. The large amount of characters bodes well, the small group that has formed around Akebi is premonitory of many interesting moments. The atmosphere you breathe is as lively as that of adolescence, but there are also more serious moments, and this is very appreciable in the whole of the narrative. The soundtrack fits well as the various narrative passages, always excellent quality of the drawings, ditto the animations, this makes us understand the amount of work that the Animation Studio is putting in place in making two anime series in the same season, superlative! *_*
Jan 22, 2022 12:53 PM

Mar 2010
Main girl is wayy to hyper but damn this was homey asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 24, 2022 7:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah all classmate seems like an interesting line up. Not to mention their va also an interesting one. Surely Akebi-chan introduction in front of the class kinda overly done. But, what can i do to prevent her doin the most energetic stands up toward everyone else? Well, one girl already found out how interesting Akebi-chan to be a subject of play with how in occured Akebi-chan could be at one time. Interesting to see how dynamic between them evolve from just that. Making them visit Akebi-chan home sounds like a great idea. Once again Akebi little sister never cease to amaze me, and that was nice. Akebi father also looking great this episode, his interaction really bringing up such a cool vibe, that's nice. Wholesome moe episode always welcome for me. See you tomorrow! Or so i shall saying, lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 20, 2022 9:00 AM

May 2015
Wholesome anime.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 27, 2022 5:43 AM
Sep 2020
Komichi is so energetic and happy with her new friends. They are funny and nice. All of them are so interesting, Komichi is going to have a blast at the new school with her friends.

Kizaki really likes Komichi, they are going to be best friends. Kizaki wants to have Komichi come to her dorm, maybe even a sleepover. Komichi also wants to invite Kizaki over to her house too. This is getting so good, I cant wait!
Sam_SinghFeb 27, 2022 5:50 AM
Mar 5, 2022 2:29 PM
Feb 2021
"I'm tired of diets. Enough with going to the gym! At least there´s something even I can handle!"
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

May 7, 2022 1:31 AM

Nov 2013
This bitch Usagihara is preeetty annoying. I hated her from the first sight.
It's me or this anime is kinda... fetish? We already saw Komichi's legs, ass and feet at peculiar angles, than nails clipping and feet sniffing, than some weird lips play. I don't know what to think about all this.
May 24, 2022 3:11 AM

Jul 2015
With or without the sailor uniform, Akebi stands out with her personality and baring introduction.

So far I'm liking the wholesomeness especially with new friend Kizaki already trying to protect the innocent Akebi.

May 24, 2022 7:32 AM
Dec 2020
Não é ruim, porém eu não tenho saco para acompanhar até o fim.
Jun 7, 2022 8:08 PM

Nov 2018
I'M GONNA...

I'M GONNA...

UUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

CUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Aug 8, 2022 10:01 PM
Jul 2022
It was a fun episode and the animations are amazing.
Oct 10, 2022 2:17 PM

Jul 2021
welp i smiled a lot, like a lot hehh
Jan 1, 2023 6:20 AM
Apr 29, 2023 7:36 PM
Oct 2020
Actually enjoying this more than expected so far. It's really so sweet and endearing. Was a little concerned when the one student tried to trick Komichi into taking off her top, but fortunately others intervened and it seemed to go OK from there. She's just such a pure character, which is kinda refreshing. I wonder if things will stay that way?
Aug 4, 2023 10:18 AM
Jun 2022
I am 2 episodes in and this girl is sooooooooo annoying.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

149 by kixann »»
Apr 26, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

75 by kixann »»
Apr 24, 12:10 PM

» If every Anime made like this everybody in the world will love Anime

Naveen6662246 - Feb 25

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 10, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2022

71 by Pondoxd »»
Feb 15, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

240 by N_Hawke »»
Feb 15, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.