Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 15, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
They really made this episode's school life look like a peaceful day with food, friends, smiles, and joy.

A pretty lighthearted episode as expected but I enjoy the bits of character chemistry among the cast. Akebi has such a friendly personality in this show, that she can probably get along with anyone. Imo, this episode represents a decent example of a school life/slice of life.

Jun 2019
Too many cute girls in this show. And, is very wholesome on top of that. Komichi is quite something else. She managed to make that many friends in such a short time. Someone like me would've taken ages. LOL. Imouto is the most adorable character in the show so far. And, both sisters have an adorable relationship which everyone should strive for. Cute and a very lighthearted episode.

Animation-wise, once again it's Cloverworks who bring some of the cleanest animations in recent years but always struggle with the story. I just hope they'll manage to keep the animation quality consistent with this one as well as the narration of the show itself. OP and ED both are great.

Feb 2018

As usual, this is an anime filled with foot fetishes and art that is so clear it's blinding my eyes. Isn't it springtime? Is the air there not too cold to use sailor fuku? I don't know if it's spring or nah, lol. Nice ones, a girl who can perform such rich attractions in front of the class, you are a person who will be popular in the future, I mean in another sense. It's just that I want to see pantsu, more and more. Oioioi Is it a school in the villageside? I don't see other students, non non biyori more crowded than this, xD.

The tsunami news was really unsettling, it really covered that face :") should wait for the funi/etc version for a good quality, huh? Wasn't the scene when they had lunch too erotic? I mean when Akebi sucks her finger. The bento was filled with perfect food, I mean nutritionally and tastefully. Hinamizawa village? Is that u? Summon higurashiiii...

Actually the art is pretty good especially in the mouth, and the scenery, but yes, the announcement is indeed important but... Idk no comment. And also the view of the stars in the blue night sky, it's very beautiful, the art is really expensive. Otou-san talks to Akebi-chan, talking about school is a good topic but don't smoke either. Okay it looks like the anime is over it's time to.
Jan 15, 2022 8:15 AM

Feb 2020
Another cute and wholesome episode.

Akebi is enjoying her school life with her new friends. :)

Everything looked so gorgeous again. Nice job, CloverWorks. Hopefully they'll be able to keep the story interesting enough. No complaints so far.

So many cute facial expressions. xD

SerafosJan 15, 2022 10:11 AM
Jan 15, 2022 8:33 AM

Apr 2010
Well it seems making friends was pretty easy for her but she isn't used to being in a classroom with others so this will be a good experience for her.
The other classmates seems nice to ones tried to tease the main a bit, hopefully it stays with teasing and nothing more.
Jan 15, 2022 9:17 AM

Apr 2016
They really do a great job with the whole aesthetic of the world, it's like if i was watching a moving postcard or something, its all so pretty in the distance too. And of course our main girl on her quest to make a lot of friends in her new school, which goes ... well ... i assume ? It's actually hard to believe that our heroine is not the oddest stick in the mud lol.

I feel like these characters can literally do nothing, and the show would work 120% as intended. Also the volleyball girl is hot ... just and observation.
Jan 15, 2022 9:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol the ghost trick, seems like she already has many friends and remembered their names, it's also cute to see her like that with her father
Jan 15, 2022 9:25 AM

Apr 2014
CUTE! and FLUFFY!
It was a great first day for Akebi-chan. She enjoys her new school life and getting new friends.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 15, 2022 9:26 AM

Jul 2017
The OP is gorgeous as expected of CloverWorks, while the song sung by the girls of Akebi's Class 1-3 is fine.

Well, being in a school where your former idol since studied at is an aspiration. At least that's much so for Akebi, whom frames herself in the school's former sailor uniform. Her first impressions though...were something else, but for your first friend (Erika Kizaki) to recognise that is "impressive" while others saw a flamboyant version of Akebi.

The other classmates in varying degrees of stature to petitness, and I love it how you can already tell how the other girls are like just by their body language and conversations alone. Akebi's fangirl idol influence from her favorite idol (Miki Fukumoto), while the lipbalm scene I'd thought that CloverWorks replicated the manga panel quite well, she has no problem making friends.

Akebi's family is quite the happy family more than already showing her mom and Kao, her dad is quite decent too as a caring adult. See you tomorrow.

CloverWorks is really showering Akebi-chan a lot of love and passion, even more so than Sono Bisque Doll in the visual department. This can be a relaxing series about Akebi and her optimistic days.
Jan 15, 2022 9:52 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Being inspired by a uniform seen in a commercial sure is quite the unique motivation I'll say. But Komichi's reaction was hillarious. Her intro speech though could have been better prepared I guess. Recording the occupants of each seat is a nice idea. Serving food to their classmates though sure was a good opportunity for them to bond. Man Toko really is quite the attention seeker. That sakura tree scene was just breathtakingly beautiful. Komichi's dad looks to be quite the busy man unfortunately. Overall an excellent ep that did well to show us that while Komichi's first day may not have gone as expected she ended up making quite a few friends as she took her first step into entering a school that has fellow students. Looking forward to seeing what happens next for our resident cute but klutzy Komichi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2022 9:52 AM

Oct 2017
That was a fun introduction from Komichi, specially that bit at the end. I'm glad she's already getting along with some of the girls. That lip thing was pretty neat, looked cool. Also good to see her father, he seems like a nice guy.
Jan 15, 2022 9:57 AM
Nov 2019
Loved this episode more than the last one, OP was done beautifully with showing every character with still frames and bits of movement which was too good especially the starting and the ending sequence of the OP.
The first person camera movement was done very well plus the interactions between characters was funny too, the transition between her old school with her new friends calling her was done smoothly then the running scene with komichi on the way home was too good, really can't praise clowerworks enough for it.
Great episode overall
Jan 15, 2022 9:58 AM

Jan 2014
I get nothing but an overwhelming warmth and wholesome feeling when it comes to Akebi being happy. Seeing her happy, smile, having fun, it just warms my heart. I feel like this is something that this show really does well. It really tugs at your happiness like that, and makes you smile. Good stuff.
Jan 15, 2022 10:10 AM

Feb 2018
I was here only for some megane fanservice and I got it

Episode? Still boring, still cringe sometimes, and autistic character designs are still autistic and still ruin nicely done CGI backgrounds. Dropped.
Jan 15, 2022 10:10 AM

Feb 2020
Akebi must be the most genki of all genki girls I've seen in anime... how cute and wholesome!!!
Jan 15, 2022 10:12 AM

Jul 2011
Komichi converted a lot of girls in her first day.

I need to re-read the manga, because I may be remembering wrong, but Komichi's father was more handsome in the manga.
Jan 15, 2022 10:14 AM
Aug 2021
This is art. Masterpiece.
Jan 15, 2022 10:20 AM

Nov 2016
Nice opening, more good vibes and a hint of yuri bait 👓

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 15, 2022 10:29 AM

Apr 2012
KANLen09 said:
The OP is gorgeous as expected of CloverWorks, while the song sung by the girls of Akebi's Class 1-3 is fine.

Well, being in a school where your former idol since studied at is an aspiration. At least that's much so for Akebi, whom frames herself in the school's former sailor uniform. Her first impressions though...were something else, but for your first friend (Erika Kizaki) to recognise that is "impressive" while others saw a flamboyant version of Akebi.

The other classmates in varying degrees of stature to petitness, and I love it how you can already tell how the other girls are like just by their body language and conversations alone. Akebi's fangirl idol influence from her favorite idol (Miki Fukumoto), while the lipbalm scene I'd thought that CloverWorks replicated the manga panel quite well, she has no problem making friends.

Akebi's family is quite the happy family more than already showing her mom and Kao, her dad is quite decent too as a caring adult. See you tomorrow.

CloverWorks is really showering Akebi-chan a lot of love and passion, even more so than Sono Bisque Doll in the visual department. This can be a relaxing series about Akebi and her optimistic days.

Considering how most here seem to be completely satisfied as the target audience, I'm still wondering why Sono Bisque Doll has a much higher rating.

FMmatron said:

These are trifles. Given the author's excessive love for aesthetics and fetishes, some moments of their friendship will look ... to put it mildly, a little too "idealized".
Jan 15, 2022 10:51 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:

Considering how most here seem to be completely satisfied as the target audience, I'm still wondering why Sono Bisque Doll has a much higher rating.

Self insert, wish fulfillment and fanservice. Sauce also got a higher rating.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 15, 2022 10:57 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

Self insert, wish fulfillment and fanservice.

As if in a highly objectified CGDCT show, Akebi has much less fanservice and fetishes for the male audience. Or are you saying that this show's target audience can't be happy with it for other reasons, while Akebi's audience is completely pure?
Jan 15, 2022 11:03 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

Self insert, wish fulfillment and fanservice.

As if in a highly objectified CGDCT show, Akebi has much less fanservice and fetishes for the male audience. Or are you saying that this show's target audience can't be happy with it for other reasons, while Akebi's audience is completely pure?

I said neither. You wondered why Sono Bisque Doll got a much higher rating, I gave you four possible reasons.

Jan 15, 2022 11:05 AM
Apr 2021
Before watching, I was worried about her classmate, given the fact that she wore different uniform. I so glad she made friends & have fun. its a little bit sad her dad had to leave next day.

Looking forward to next episodes.
Jan 15, 2022 11:06 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

I said neither. You wondered why Sono Bisque Doll got a much higher rating, I gave you four possible reasons.

Well, your possible reasons seem to imply that the show has higher ratings purely because that show's audience is more into fanservice and fetishes, which is why I commented that I find such possible allusions strange in the context of Akebi be no less fetishized show. If you meant something else, then I apologize, but from the outside it looked exactly like that.
Jan 15, 2022 11:08 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

Well, your possible reasons seem to imply that the show has higher ratings purely because that show's audience is more into fanservice and fetishes, which is why I commented that I find such possible allusions strange in the context of Akebi be no less fetishized show. If you meant something else, then I apologize, but from the outside it looked exactly like that.

Where's the self insert here?

Jan 15, 2022 11:10 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

If Akebi doesn't have selfinsert, its are less fanservice show, or a show without fanservice at all? Or did I say somewhere that this is definitely in the show?
RobertBobertJan 15, 2022 11:19 AM
Jan 15, 2022 11:11 AM

May 2020
Some mesmerizing visuals we got this time around, with Komichi showing her outgoing personality. Just loving those interactions of her with everyone.
Jan 15, 2022 11:22 AM
Jun 2020
Is so WHOLESOME :')
Jan 15, 2022 11:23 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

If Akebi doesn't have selfinsert, its are less fanservice show, or a show without fanservice at all? Or did I say somewhere that this is definitely in the show?

You either disregard or fail to comprehend the significance of the self insert. He can serve as hook, catalyst, amplifier. Think of it as an element which ensures that fetishization and wish fulfillment trigger a different sensation. Or in simple words, it's a different kind of show when there's a relatable guy as MC. Not to mention that the fanservice in Sono Bisque Doll is completely different in it's nature and more provocative.

Jan 15, 2022 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

If Akebi doesn't have selfinsert, is it less of a fanservice show, or is it a show with no fanservice at all? Or did I say somewhere that this is definitely in the show?

You either disregard or fail to comprehend the significance of the self insert. He can serve as hook, catalyst, amplifier. Think of it as an element which ensures that fetishization and wish fulfillment trigger a different sensation. Not to mention that the fanservice in Sono Bisque Doll is completely different in it's nature and more provocative.

Does this somehow negate the fact that Akebi is still a very fetishized show that objectifies the high school life of attractive young girls in a moe and erotic way? Or are you ignoring the huge number of people who hate selfinsert content (meme Mary Sue became so big because of the satire on it) and prefer to watch all these cute girls doing cute thing?

And yes, are you saying that the target audience of romcoms couldn't find anything more in this show, it could get higher ratings than sakuga Akebi just because of that?
Jan 15, 2022 11:28 AM

Feb 2019
This show is just too damn cute. Akebi is like the perfect girl. Loved seeing her making friends and finally start to spread her wings. I just realised this show reminds me a lot of super cub both artistically and just the overall vibe it gives off. Sadly I think it’ll be somewhat overshadowed on Saturdays because of Sono bisque and the other shows.
Jan 15, 2022 11:31 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

You either disregard or fail to comprehend the significance of the self insert. He can serve as hook, catalyst, amplifier. Think of it as an element which ensures that fetishization and wish fulfillment trigger a different sensation. Not to mention that the fanservice in Sono Bisque Doll is completely different in it's nature and more provocative.

Does this somehow negate the fact that Akebi is still a very fetishized show that objectifies the high school life of attractive young girls in a moe and erotic way? Or are you ignoring the huge number of people who hate selfinsert content (meme Mary Sue became so big because of the satire on it) and prefer to watch all these cute girls doing cute thing?

And yes, are you saying that the target audience of romcoms couldn't find anything more in this show, it could get higher ratings than sakuga Akebi just because of that?

No. It just means viewers on this site (which are largely young males) are more responsive to the kind of show Sono Bisque Doll is.

Jan 15, 2022 11:39 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

No. It just means viewers on this site (which are largely young males) are more responsive to the kind of show Sono Bisque Doll is.

Are you suggesting that shows like Akebi don't appeal to young males or people who expect anime fetishes in general?

In fact I think the only difference is that technically "plotless shows" are perceived by people as weaker and less serious + shows for person of culture often get low ratings from those who are not even going to watch them. Therefore, we get a slightly higher than mediocre rating, although the target audience seems satisfied.

Also, you also shouldn't forget that Doll has been a popular romcom manga for a long time, while even accidentally stumbling upon Akebi was pretty hard.
Jan 15, 2022 11:45 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

Are you suggesting that shows like Akebi don't appeal to young males or people who expect anime fetishes in general?

In fact I think the only difference is that technically "plotless shows" are perceived by people as weaker and less serious + shows for person of culture often get low ratings from those who are not even going to watch them. Therefore, we get a slightly higher than mediocre rating, although the target audience seems satisfied.

Also, you also shouldn't forget that Doll has been a popular romcom manga for a long time, while even accidentally stumbling upon Akebi was pretty hard.

The crux of my last response was the word MORE

In tend to agree with the next point. More plot focused is a difference as well, but surely neither the only nor the decisive one, especially not so early into both shows. More crucial is rather what kind of plot we got.

And that the manga is higher rated which means better received is literally what I brought up in my first response.
FMmatronJan 15, 2022 11:53 AM

Jan 15, 2022 11:51 AM

May 2021
Listening to the 8-D ED while wearing headphones feels amazing.
Also, that floor had some crazy animation going behind it. It is made out of ...... a floor. Looks real asf.

Jan 15, 2022 11:58 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

In tend to agree with the next point. More plot focused is a difference as well, but surely neither the only nor the decisive one, especially not so early into both shows. More crucial is rather what kind of plot we got.

And that the manga is higher rated which means better received is literally what I brought up in my first response.

Well, I still haven't gotten enough of an answer, why more, and even if so, why exactly should this be the defining moment? You can safely say that selfinsert is the most popular fetish in the world, but I find this questionable. Especially if you continue to seem to imply that it is so powerful that it will even attract people more than anything else.
RobertBobertJan 15, 2022 12:04 PM
Jan 15, 2022 12:04 PM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

Well, I still haven't gotten enough of an answer, why more, and even if so, why exactly should this be the defining moment? You can safely say that selfinsert is the most popular fetish in the world, but I find this questionable. Especially if you continue to seem to imply that it is so powerful that it will even attract people more than any plot.

Episode two of Sono Bisque Doll: Hot girl in a bikini visits the loner MC and he gets to measure her.

It's pandering to male fantasies in the most blatant way. Go to the episode discussion and see how many guys call her best waifu ever or perfect. The fanservice was well received overall. One called it 10+ minutes of bliss. "Anime of the season" "This is the greatest anime ever made" Welcome to the anime community.

Jan 15, 2022 12:09 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, I still haven't gotten enough of an answer, why more, and even if so, why exactly should this be the defining moment? You can safely say that selfinsert is the most popular fetish in the world, but I find this questionable. Especially if you continue to seem to imply that it is so powerful that it will even attract people more than any plot.

Episode two of Sono Bisque Doll: Hot girl in a bikini visits the loner MC and he gets to measure her.

It's pandering to male fantasies in the most blatant way. Go to the episode discussion and see how many guys call her waifu or perfect. The fanservice was well received overall. One called it 10+ minutes of bliss. Welcome to the anime community.

The Akebi discussions are enough for me, where horny guys watch the highly idealized and sexualized life of attractive young girls, constantly discussing what beautiful angles the camera takes and how cute the girls are. And if you want to accuse me of trying to find fault or compare the incomparable, then there is even a separate topic for this, where people discuss how shows and manga sexualize underage girls. And you still continue to ignore my previous questions about non-fanservice content. Are you sure that these things could not be highly appreciated by the audience?

I hope you don't want to use "how dare you, this is different" now? You don't mean to say that if a show is literally made to attract men by attractive girls, then it's still can't be pandering to the male audience unless it's done too blatantly?
RobertBobertJan 15, 2022 12:15 PM
Jan 15, 2022 12:22 PM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

It's pandering to male fantasies in the most blatant way. Go to the episode discussion and see how many guys call her waifu or perfect. The fanservice was well received overall. One called it 10+ minutes of bliss. Welcome to the anime community.

The Akebi discussions are enough for me, where horny guys watch the highly idealized and sexualized life of attractive young girls, constantly discussing what beautiful angles the camera takes and how cute the girls are. And if you want to accuse me of trying to find fault or compare the incomparable, then there is even a separate topic for this, where people discuss how shows and manga sexualize underage girls. And you still continue to ignore my previous questions about non-fanservice content. Are you sure that these things could not be highly appreciated by the audience?

I hope you don't want to use "how dare you, this is different" now? You don't mean to say that if a show is literally made to attract men by attractive girls, then it's still can't be pandering to the male audience unless it's done too blatantly?

They're appreciated, but not as much as Sono Bisque Doll. That's what I observed. You still haven't accounted for the self insert MC as relatbable element which could be the difference, so no point in adressing your point.

Especially not with implications like that

>it's still can't be pandering to the male audience unless it's done too blatantly?

Once again. I didn't say that an anime with cute girls can't pander to guys.

Jan 15, 2022 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

They're appreciated, but not as much as Sono Bisque Doll. That's what I observed. You still haven't accounted for the self insert MC as relatbable element which could be the difference, so no point in adressing your point.

Especially not with implications like that

>it's still can't be pandering to the male audience unless it's done too blatantly?

Once again. I didn't say that an anime with cute girls can't pander to guys.

So you're saying that this show is rated higher than Akebi solely or at least primarily because of selfinsert and fanservice? Did I understand you correctly? Doesn't this show have charismatic and well developed characters or an interesting plot that could also draw people to the show well? You yourself gave this show the same rating as Akebi, do you really mean that it could attract people just by that?

And of course, people could give Akebi lower ratings without watching the show, but that certainly couldn't happen to Doll?

So it's based on your observations? In those cases, could you give me an example where a similar romcom is rated higher just for fanservice and self-serting compared to a quality CGDCT that aired at a close time?

Yes, you didn't. But you've been so hard on the idea that the Doll is a fan service show for boys that it's like it completely excluded Akebi from the same category. It's like saying that Star Wars is more popular than Star Trek because it's a show about space. You immediately get "But Star Trek is in space too", right?
RobertBobertJan 15, 2022 12:31 PM
Jan 15, 2022 12:32 PM

May 2012
Love how they animated the lipservice scene, very very cute.

Also all of the girls in the class have very cute designs, I didn't see a single one I didn't like or thought was "meh" which is surprising to me.
Jan 15, 2022 1:05 PM
Jul 2016
This is so moe.

Also, why are their school uniforms so cute? My uniform never looked that cute. They only served to make girls look boxy :(.
Jan 15, 2022 1:05 PM

May 2021
Great episode!
Kao is just too adorable! Encouraging Akebi to invite over Erika as she said so!
Akebi has made many friends already which is nice to see and I hope her friend amount continues to grow! She also was happy when her dad came home and she will show her sailor uniform her mother made for her to him tomorrow before he leaves for work!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 15, 2022 1:06 PM
Nov 2019
I thought this is a discussion thread of the episode and not some thread for comparison with other shows haha also you guys aren't getting anywhere with it ...

the episode was wholesome once again! Akebi managed to get some friends and her dad seems likeable.

its weird to me that Akebi used to be the only student in her class back in the day , I guess her family lives in a very remote village with hardly any kids around
Jan 15, 2022 1:08 PM

Apr 2012
kabooomi said:
I thought this is a discussion thread of the episode and not some thread for comparison with other shows haha also you guys aren't getting anywhere with it ...

the episode was wholesome once again! Akebi managed to get some friends and her dad seems likeable.

its weird to me that Akebi used to be the only student in her class back in the day , I guess her family lives in a very remote village with hardly any kids around

I seem to act like kryptonite on people with big egos.
Jan 15, 2022 1:15 PM
Jan 2022
How could she made 3 best friends in a single day? In front of them, she must be very attractive. She shouldn't do everything that they asked her to do though, to be liked by them. Fortunately there were way less feet fetishization like last week. Loved to see all of family members in the house and their interactions. Looking for another episode.
Ardi8Jan 15, 2022 1:19 PM
Jan 15, 2022 1:26 PM

Apr 2012
Ardi8 said:
How could she made 3 best friends in a single day? In front of them, she must be very attractive. She shouldn't do everything that they asked her to do though, to be liked by them. Fortunately there were way less feet fetishization like last week. Loved to see all of family members in the house and their interactions. Looking for another episode.

These are all-female shows, they are always based on shoujo self-insert where a girl with an ordinary appearance instantly collects a bunch of different friends and / or love interests. Think of it like a shonen where the male MC quickly turns half the characters into their nakama.
Jan 15, 2022 1:30 PM
Aug 2020
This show is giving me K-on! vibes which is probably the best compliment that I could give to a show.
Jan 15, 2022 1:42 PM

Aug 2013
This adaptation is good, but these subtle differences between some manga panels and anime won't be doing anything good IMO. I don't know how to put it in words, but I have a feeling that Hiro's style and way of showing and admiring the innocence is getting a little lost. And it will be even more prominent in future episodes.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 15, 2022 1:45 PM
Aug 2014
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:

FMmatron said:

These are trifles. Given the author's excessive love for aesthetics and fetishes, some moments of their friendship will look ... to put it mildly, a little too "idealized".

I'd say it's not as popular because it's a CGDCT show and most of the fan service isn't overt and in your face like something like Sono Bisque Doll. CGDCT aren't extremally popular on mal especially those that don't even have a plot to speak of. Beside from what I can tell the manga isn't very popular in the west in the first in the first place. Plus it makes some people very uncomfortable.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

148 by dhell26 »»
Mar 12, 3:31 PM

» If every Anime made like this everybody in the world will love Anime

Naveen6662246 - Feb 25

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 10, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2022

71 by Pondoxd »»
Feb 15, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

240 by N_Hawke »»
Feb 15, 2:20 AM

» No one is saying it so, I am going to say it

kuzumaicant - Jan 16, 2022

23 by mimimilk »»
Feb 11, 12:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.