Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 13, 2021 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
MiniFreeza said:
So, let's go for the predictions :

- Bosse made a vow to Miranjo that, in exchange for the access to the Demon's powers, he would get rid of Hilling and make her Queen someday.

- In order to avoid anything Miranjo could attempt in order to get rid of Hilling, he posted Dorshe as her Bodyguard : The most powerful of his minions.

- A few years later, Bosse dies, Miranjo tries to ressurect him so he can fulfil his vow and make her Queen. Afraid of what Miranjo would do if he just confronted her, he played along with her plan.

- When Dorshe beat the 3 Dogs of Hell (forgot their name), Bosse knew Miranjo would try to do something in the instant, so he asked her to Dance, knowing that possessing that Doll would dry her out of her magic.

- Miranjo then goes into the Gate of the Underworld and my guess is that Domas will arrive and try to close it so that she's stuck there for a while.

- Finally, in case Miranjo comes back and Domas fails, he sent Hilling away.

---------

That's my predictions, and the best for last :

- I think he's keeping Daida's body because he wants to see how far Bojji went with his training (probably in EP 11 or 12 will they fight), and will then release Daida's body. He doesn't want to stay alive like this, possessing Daida.. he's just trying to protect his sons & Kingdom.

Think you're entirely wrong.
Bosse established the country AFTER they made a deal with demon. Not before.
Dec 13, 2021 7:40 PM
Jun 2011
This anime started with so much premise, but the story went to the most cliche route it could have gone. A king who makes a deal with a demon. Typical anime BS.

At least I got to enjoy watching Arcane this year, which is technically anime -_-
Dec 13, 2021 11:51 PM
Nov 2021
OMG this episode was too emotional.. Hilling with Bojji and want to rescue Daida..
Honestly I don't know anymore who's right or wrong (that what best writing I see)
Btw I don't understand, is the King Bosse had a thing with Miranjo?
Dec 14, 2021 1:52 AM

Nov 2012
What a show!

What I want/think will happen is the King fighting vs some evil guy/force or some calamity, even the Demon he made the pact with, maybe thats the reason he prepared his return, to return the strength Bojji should have and maybe do something about the Witch who looks like is loyal(and in love) to him but doesnt care about everything else.

My Candies:

Dec 14, 2021 3:40 AM
Dec 2021
cried this episode, props to the voice actors & artists they did an amazing job!
Dec 14, 2021 3:30 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
lawina said:
This anime started with so much premise, but the story went to the most cliche route it could have gone. A king who makes a deal with a demon. Typical anime BS.

At least I got to enjoy watching Arcane this year, which is technically anime -_-

lol no it's not, it's not produced by a japanese animation studio.
Dec 14, 2021 5:42 PM
May 2017
i truly don't understand the people who actively still watch this show just to hate on it... Like, it's ep. 9 already, bro, just like... leave.
Dec 14, 2021 6:44 PM

Jul 2016
Dorshe confirmed the manliest dude in the show. What a badass.

So... it seems Bosse will be playing the long game here. Sucks for Daida but the isolation might be good for him.

Another fantastic episode in terms of character building. Hiling continues to be an amazing character (and my personal favorite) and man, Yuuki Kaji sure went far and beyond with his voice-acting this time. Truly impressive stuff.
Dec 14, 2021 9:26 PM

Dec 2020
queen has some trouble managing her anger / frustrations sometimes but they're bsll fot valid reasons. that scene where she saw bojji bringing the cake she gave to his mom fuckkking hell. love the hilling-bojji relationship scenes btw, shes just such a nice character. the part where she was really trying to learn sign language, getting visibly angry because it didnt work with bojji but then getting herself together because she saw the mair being scared GODD I LOVE HER. and her going frantic over daida this ep? broke meeee. who the fuck wouldnt tho, your dead husband suddenly came back and possessed your kid who you can hear screaming for help but you dont know where he even is

mirror lady is .. very confusing. whats her relationship with bosse? who is she? why is she doing all this ??? is she possibly the old queen? bojji's mom?? AHH this damn show making me turn think more than i usually
Dec 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Aug 2018
...The queen will be in a situation.
Good chapter.
Dec 15, 2021 3:28 AM

Nov 2019
The fact that it feels like it's been 100 episodes is crazy, and everything is just so emotional somehow.
Dec 15, 2021 4:11 PM
Jun 2011
Smudy said:
lawina said:

lol no it's not, it's not produced by a japanese animation studio.

Nowhere does it say that anime has to be Japanese. There are plenty of Chinese and Korean anime on this site. Why are they anime and Arcane is not?
Dec 15, 2021 5:26 PM

Aug 2011
Damn that was another hard to watch scene, seeing the Queen try her hardest to find where Daida was. She's become one of my favorite characters, it really goes to show that first impressions really don't reveal the entire truth.

Also Daida running in that endless sea of darkness is like one of my biggest fears lol
desu desu binches
Dec 16, 2021 10:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
cornonacob said:

Also Daida running in that endless sea of darkness is like one of my biggest fears lol

Can't imagine not going crazy in that situation either, it's horrific.
Dec 16, 2021 9:18 PM

Jul 2019
I love the contrast the episode showed between Diada and his brother. I gotta admit, despite Diada's seemingly unpleasant out nature, he does have a brain and it isn't completely delusional.

The sudden twist about Bosse and body switching was a surprise but handled very well!

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 19, 2021 10:54 AM

Jul 2021
Dorshe is extremely strong, even without shields, armor and being alone he managed to beat the 3 enemies that appeared.
It was very visible in the last few episodes that Hiling is a good person, she cares too much about her son and Bojji, to the point of challenging King Bosse.
Maybe Daida comes to understand Bojji after this problem that happened to him, since at the end of the episode he wonders if his brother's world was like the place he was in.
asdasdsadad
Dec 20, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2015
All i could hear was Eren Yeager and boi! it that alone a treat in of it self...
Dec 20, 2021 10:00 PM

Dec 2016
Hilling is such a nice mother.

Now after this When Daida will be back, he'll be back with some senses.
Dec 26, 2021 6:37 AM

Dec 2019
I've had this question on mind for a long time and it's most likely an inappropriate question to ask for a great series like this but
Dec 26, 2021 9:01 AM

May 2016
Great episode Hilling saving the day again what Queen.

matias067 said:
OMG! This show just keeps getting better and better! (cuz it's very hard to predict on what's gonna happen on the next events)
the stellar performance again by Kaji Yuki (Daida) LOLZ when Kajikaji said: "koroshite KOROSHITE!!!" haha sounds like Eren! LOLZ
Queen Hilings determination and of course the Sakuga fight between Dorshe and those three demondogs who was tasked to assassinate Hiling! DAMN!!!
5/5!
Finally found someone who felt the same way, superb performance by Kaji Yuki.
Jan 3, 2022 2:55 AM

Nov 2020
That. Last. Line. How does this show manage to pump out so much emotion through the subtlest of things?! I love it!
Jan 6, 2022 2:01 PM

Jun 2019
Dorshe is such a good guy and he'll protect his queen. That animation was very good during the action sequence against the monster dogs. Still, there are so many mysteries in this world. Now. I'm starting to feel bad for Daida as well. Hilling is so precious. I love her so much.
Jan 8, 2022 8:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hilling is really good, I liked the backstory moments with Boji, but Miranjo is really weird, I wonder what's really Bosse's relationship with her and why he's acting suspicious with her, it's like he hopes for Boji to deliver them and beat Miranjo, anyway that was a tense episode, I can't wait to hear the revelations at some point
Jan 20, 2022 5:27 PM

Jan 2022
Daida has annoyed me since the first episode, so I’m pretty much fine with him being absent. The mirror gave us a huge plot twist, which was pretty interesting. I always thought the mirror was on Daida’s side, not King Bosse. I think Daida realized how mean he has been when he said “is this how brother feels”, which I find interesting. Will he become nice???? Very good cliffhanger

Queen Hilling seems to have cared for prince Bojji very deeply until Daida was born. I wonder what happened to make her go against prince Bojji. I did think that Dorshe and Hilling’s flashback was very sweet and wholesome.

I CANT WAIT FOR BOJJI AND KAGE TO COME BACK!! I MISS THEM
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 31, 2022 6:30 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! I wonder if King Bosse is in love with Miranjo or it's some spell? Since we still don't have an answer why he would want to kill his own wife lmao

Also, the guy protecting Hilling was the true MVP of this episode!
And it seems like there is a chance that Daida might come back in the future.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 4, 2022 3:20 AM
Nov 2021
The entrance to the underworld from episode 9:

Is that a shadow clan member?
Feb 18, 2022 5:20 PM

Sep 2015
The scene with Bojji and the queen was very wholesome! The queen cares both Daida and Bojji!

I wonder why Bosse wants her killed off though.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 20, 2022 8:42 AM
Dec 2019
The courage and determination of Dorshe to save queen Hilling was amazing. It seems that Daida was losing it until he heard queen Hilling. Now Daida is starting to understand Bojji which is nice.
Feb 21, 2022 9:43 PM

Jan 2021
boy bosse is such a complicated character that i dont know if he's an ally or an enemy.. i cant wait to see where bosse character would go...

daidas what a great character development, like his always been kind it just the mirrors fault, so it's nice to see more of that side now, and how he is finally understanding how bojji felt all his life.. I personally wanted to see how their interaction will be in the future..

Hiling still the best mom, she really cares about her kids, i cant wait for her to reunite with her kids.
Feb 24, 2022 7:41 AM

Mar 2010
Bosse just seems dimwitted... Maybe its his child brain but holy shit wtf is even going on lol. I felt bad for daida I can't lie, Hiling just cared so much for him that it rubbed off.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 30, 2022 9:58 AM
Nov 2020
Damn Yuji kaji went so hard during that ending scene
Apr 7, 2022 8:57 AM

Mar 2015
Wow I feel for Hiling in this episode. She's just doing her best!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 7, 2022 10:14 PM

Nov 2018
I'm expecting an Omniman tier justification/backstory from Boss to make him an interesting and good villain, if not OOF.
Apr 8, 2022 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
Hiling is too precious to die, I hope she survives this show.

I cant even tell if anyone is supposed to be evil, everyone seems to have good reasons for what they are doing.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 1, 2022 12:52 PM

Feb 2018
The flashback of Dorshe and Hiling was wholesome. Dorshe's a real chad, protecting her. As for Daida, being alone in darkness for who knows how long must be madness :/
May 12, 2022 4:16 PM
Aug 2018
Im sure that it will be revealed why Bosse is doing all of this but I really hope he gets utterly obliterated by Bojji. One thing the characters in this show have done so great is that they reflect on their actions and learn/develop to an extent. But so far Bosse just feels bad for one second then moves on, even if he ends up doing something good later I still hope he gets Rko’ed all the way to hell
Jun 8, 2022 8:51 PM

Apr 2016
So Hilling is the saving grace of this show, it seems the writing gets better if she is the focus.
Aug 10, 2022 12:26 AM

Oct 2017
Sweet backstory of Hiling and Bojji.
Aug 28, 2022 1:52 AM

Dec 2020
Hilling is awesome. Also, Dorshe is a badass.

There is clearly a lot going on behind the scenes. I hope we get more information, especially about Miranjo and Bosse.
Sep 17, 2022 6:24 PM
May 2021
What super ears that mother has.
Nov 14, 2022 1:26 PM
Nov 2019
im going to throw hands with bosse i swear to god
Jan 6, 2023 3:19 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Every episode surprises me further a further.
Feb 13, 2023 2:21 AM

Apr 2013
I was pretty sure the mirror lady is Bojji's mother and this episode strengthened that thought. So Boss going with the flow means that... this whole story is pretty random and there is no bigger plan behind it?
Apr 3, 2023 3:12 AM

Oct 2018
Dorshe just going for that pure strength.
Apr 15, 2023 8:10 PM
Dec 2020
yuki kaji always be yelling
May 15, 2023 7:40 AM

Jan 2017
What on Earth is the Bosse-man actually planning, has he reincarnated to take on the demon?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jul 21, 2023 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
Maaann, Kajisan is a great actor.
Dec 22, 2023 7:41 AM

Mar 2019
Daida sure got that 80% spirit left. Hilling is the best character in the series. When she wanted diada to be the king, I still understood her because bojji is unfit to be a ruler. But her love for her children is endless and she looks for both of them in her own way.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Mar 8, 9:03 PM
Dec 2022
Man I missed watching this, I love the opening so much I love this show art style so much

Is he really Bosse
Bojji moment Lmao

Daida trapped He can hear
Feel bad for Hiling damn

Hiling best character
Apr 18, 6:06 PM

Jul 2013
Look at this bald guy, on here his name is Dorshe while on Netflix it's Drusi but whatever probably lost in translation or something. But he's strong af. Didn't need to make stupid deals with a demon. And he's human. While Boss is already a giant and still wanted to be stronger than needs to be. And after all that, he was what? Ranked 7? Piece of shit. And Daida is no better.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

223 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.