Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 11, 2021 2:01 AM

Jan 2021
theGodde said:
Altter said:
The only thing I can say without using spoiler is that you skipped a fucking lot of details.
I didn't paraphrase the whole episode because everyone just saw it, so why would I ever waste your time doing that?
But if I really did oversimplify my explanation, then you should be able to correct it without giving spoilers

Because some of the "details" are already spoilers if they are pointed out, and not just for the next few episodes.
Oct 11, 2021 2:40 AM
Feb 2021
OMG the most lewd episode yet
Oct 11, 2021 2:49 AM
Jun 2021
How many of you think that mushoku Tensei should also be tagged as an ecchi anime
Oct 11, 2021 2:54 AM

Oct 2018
Elinalise is really hot :')
Oct 11, 2021 3:00 AM

Oct 2018
DvlTn said:
How many of you think that mushoku Tensei should also be tagged as an ecchi anime

it's surprising that it's not the case for the moment because there is a lot of fan service lol
Oct 11, 2021 5:34 AM

Apr 2014
I find it funny the people that hated the first season for puritan reasons are still watching and hating on the second season. Like what are you even doing here lol, go watch Non Non Biyori or something
Oct 11, 2021 5:51 AM

Jul 2017
Protaku said:
I find it funny the people that hated the first season for puritan reasons are still watching and hating on the second season. Like what are you even doing here lol, go watch Non Non Biyori or something

I don't mind it, watching them sperg out week after week makes for some entertaining reading at least.
Oct 11, 2021 6:03 AM

Jul 2019
Well that was amazing as always!
Glad to finally see Roxy more, she deserves more screen time.
Paul's party seems pretty fun and I can't wait to learn more about his past and how he got his reputation (guess he was like: "if there's a hole there's a way!")

Also: WHY IS EVERYONE SO GODDAMN HORNY?!?!?
PolymorpheNov 26, 2022 10:39 AM
Oct 11, 2021 6:49 AM

May 2015
Yeeees we're about to meet someone new next chapter, can't wait!
Oct 11, 2021 6:52 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, that scene was straight out of the tags I avoid, gangbang + ugly bastard o.O. I didn't expect to have a perpetually extra horny elf.

Roxy on the other hand is so pure and innocent, quite the contrast haha. There's no way what she said about her ideal man isn't foreshadowing. It was nice to see her pov of the first episode but it sucks that she didn't meet Rudy.

Speaking of Rudy... God dammit Rudy! You had to ruin the nice moment when you were taking care of a seasick Eris. Her "You smell funny" after Rudy took care of his stuff was hilarious though.

It was pretty brutal to hear the beast girl get killed and then have the confirmation, poor girl. I'm glad Rujierd took care of those bastards.

Rudy, what the hell have you gotten yourself into now? You and your stupid perpetually lewd face, for once he's not at fault but gets caught anyway. That dog is so fluffy... I mean sacred beast.
SkyLETVOct 11, 2021 6:58 AM
Oct 11, 2021 7:01 AM

Apr 2021
Altter said:
SouthRzVa said:

So... as for the plot, shouldn't Roxy already know about Eris? Did Rudeus never mention anything in his letters?

As "Fittoa's lord's daughter". Details.

Also, side note. She has no idea Eris and Rudeus are together. And she's here specifically for Paul's family, not anyone else.

Remember me if I have forgotten already, did Paul's whole family got missing?
I just forgot about that.

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Oct 11, 2021 7:04 AM

Jun 2020
Lol. Why is everyone so horny in this anime?
Oct 11, 2021 7:22 AM

Jan 2021
Ciezul said:
Altter said:

As "Fittoa's lord's daughter". Details.

Also, side note. She has no idea Eris and Rudeus are together. And she's here specifically for Paul's family, not anyone else.

Rewatch episode 11.
Oct 11, 2021 7:39 AM

Apr 2021
Altter said:
Ciezul said:

Rewatch episode 11.

Thanks. I really need to watch it again since ep 2 of season 2 nagging my memory.

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Oct 11, 2021 7:52 AM

Apr 2015
While I have no issue with horny being an ever present force in this show and it being targeted in more than immoral ways quite often my issue how that is utilized in context to what this show tries to be.

The sheer difference in how his road to self reflection and improvement is portrayed between topics such as embracing the outside, taking responsibilities compared to his sexual urges is just stupid at this point.

Like we go from seriously handled compelling moments to just slap stick comedy when that could be utilized in such a better way ... but I guess that's where the Narou-esque otaku culture strongly shines through, to the show's dismay. There is just a case of tonal dissonance present that just makes it hard to stomach for some and/or feel like a missed opportunity for others (me included).

Sadly this will never not bother me as it's just an issue in the writing at this point.

That said, it seems like all of this nuance is being swallowed up in some awkward war between supposed "puritans" and avid defenders of the show's identity. I got no horse in that race so i'll just leave it at that observation.
Oct 11, 2021 8:12 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! It's nice to see Roxy's side of things for a bit. Elinalise definitely down bad.

I wonder how long that boat ride to the Millis continent actually took, since Ruijerd grew a little bit of hair, probably around a few weeks. Jesus Rudeus, there's a time and place for lewding, but there's always time for petting dog. I wonder how he's gonna clear up this misunderstanding and how will Ruijerd and Eris find him. Looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 11, 2021 10:14 AM

Jan 2018
Rudeus you have advance magic at your age and yet you always makes the most dumb decisions everytime.
Oct 11, 2021 10:16 AM
Feb 2020
well...
-that elf is a slut and amazingly she is a slut that act like a slut,i love it exactly like rudy who is a degenerate pervert act like one.

-roxy point of view is interesting,showing not just her character more but some flashback(?)

-PERVERT GINTOKI is always pervert gintoki lmao and this show perfectly showing it in rudy,like
"this is my self insert wish fullfilment story so I WILL BE OP,GET HAREM AND WAIFU ERIS INSTANTLY RIGHT? EVERYTHING WILL BE GOING AS PLAN RIGHT??" NOPE..LMAO,no rudy,this series is not that trash isekai,u wont be easily op and happily ever after instantly with ur waifu here,While also mocking any typical self insert wish fullfilment series out there,like sao and other trash isekai.

-and ofc mushoku tensei not just giving hillarious in the anime but also in forum lol,the classic pedo,sjw,hater,fanboy all at once defending and hating the series.

-for all of u who complain "why ppl horny,why there is sex,why this why that" the answer is WHY NOT?? first,this aint kids show,so nothing surprising,the setting is medieval fantasy,sex? sex scene? perfectly normal actually thats should happen in this kind of fantasy world in other series,rudy being a disgusting degenerate pervert?? perfectly normal,thats who he is,i mean u SIGN for it,its already 2nd cour ep13,u already knew what is mushoku tensei.

"a story about disgusting degenerate pervert shut in with child mentality get reincarnated with past memories trying to live to the fullest in his 2nd life"<<this is what mushoku tensei is,if rudy didnt act like that,thats actually a problem.
Oct 11, 2021 10:19 AM

Mar 2009
kalpakgupta said:
What a pacing! I doubt people who haven't read the LN are gonna understand everything. Tensei shitara was too slow, and this is too fast.

Man that phrase speaks to me.
I really like both of those ln's and I'd definitely have made slime way faster and mushoku way slower.
It's kinda sad to see world building and exposition scrapped for ecchi content. I mean it's both in the story but the exposition part is limited to landscape scenes with music that, while nicely done, don't help lessen the confusion for some anime only watchers. They could've just had a narrator explain some things along the line, unfortunate really, this was also the case in the first season.
Oct 11, 2021 10:58 AM

May 2018
poor Roxy took L's all over this episode
Oct 11, 2021 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
No! Roxy and Rudeus unfortunately did not meet!

I hate misunderstandings. That beastkin didn't even gave time to let Rudeus explain.
I also hate waiting for a week. See you all next week.
Oct 11, 2021 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
And people say this is the best isekai. What a joke. More and more convinced the horny and depraved author made a hentai sketch, but then decided to cover it up with "redemption story" and hence Mushoku Tensei was born.

The fandom is basically waiting every week for episodes such as this, to then "make a quick trip... to the restroom" like Rudy.
Oct 11, 2021 11:31 AM

Sep 2020
Literally half of the episode was nothing but sex related things... People call this a masterpiece???
morpheussssOct 11, 2021 11:54 AM
:/
Oct 11, 2021 11:35 AM

Sep 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
And people say this is the best isekai. What a joke. More and more convinced the horny and depraved author made a hentai sketch, but then decided to cover it up with "redemption story" and hence Mushoku Tensei was born.

The fandom is basically waiting every week for episodes such as this, to then "make a quick trip... to the restroom" like Rudy.
I completely agree with you bro.
:/
Oct 11, 2021 12:15 PM
May 2012
"rudeus touches eris"
People lose their shit.

"Rudeus restrains hinself and does NOT touch eris"
People lose their shit anyway.

You cannot win with some people.
Oct 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

except... unlike Rudy, i can just do it while watching, no need to go to the bathroom later pther than to wash my hands... LOL

fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 11, 2021 1:06 PM
Mar 2021
Vudis said:
I really like both of those ln's and I'd definitely have made slime way faster and mushoku way slower

Pretty much impossible with how much content there is in vol 4. I think they made the right choice since when they'll reach vols 5 and 6 the most important volumes of early Mushoku Tensei, that's when Bind will have enough time to do them justice.
In the meantime we'll have some awesome sakugas to end vol 4 with next ep considering what's coming up.
Oct 11, 2021 5:11 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
THE DOG WAS SO CUTE, I WANT TO PET IT TOO
Oct 11, 2021 5:15 PM
Jan 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

It's not the best isekai. However you're very pretentious and come off as very annoying and confrontational. Just sharing my opinion I don't think you are annoying generally speaking just that youve come off annoying and pretentious in these discussions
Oct 11, 2021 5:26 PM
Jan 2020
antonn said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
yo someone who read the ln/manga please tell me the spoiler aobut the elf girl?

Assuming you believe she's telling the truth about that. On top of that she's also a

Oct 11, 2021 5:30 PM

Nov 2012
Elinalise gets down, 5 people oof.

Rudy and Ruijerd in a misunderstanding with the beast people, hopeful no one dies before the misunderstanding is cleared.
Oct 11, 2021 7:05 PM

Mar 2013
Mr_Srijan said:
Lol. Why is everyone so horny in this anime?

More realistic depiction of reality. Everyone is horny irl all the time aswell.
Oct 11, 2021 7:21 PM
Dec 2017
So after saving the dog Rudeus is confronted by beast people and that the beast guy can actually talk to the dog? So why didn't the dog told the beast guy that rudeus saved him??? This is turning into another pointless stupid unnecessary misunderstanding.
Oct 11, 2021 7:39 PM

May 2019
Delirium231 said:
So after saving the dog Rudeus is confronted by beast people and that the beast guy can actually talk to the dog? So why didn't the dog told the beast guy that rudeus saved him??? This is turning into another pointless stupid unnecessary misunderstanding.

The talkative and smart dog actually wanted to Rudeus be carried and arrested to their place, so it could be pet for rest of days.

Oct 11, 2021 7:47 PM

Jan 2020
yayy Roxy. It feels like it's been ages since she got focus so the first part was really nice. I can't wait until she meets Rudy again

The icicle break spam was pretty funny lol

Oct 11, 2021 11:40 PM
Mar 2018
Rudeus is being split up with his group yet again, wonder who he'll meet this time. Glad to see Roxy again, hilarious to see her misfortunes.

Oct 12, 2021 12:28 AM
Jun 2020
morpheussss said:
Literally half of the episode was nothing but sex related things... People call this a masterpiece???
oh didn't you know that? if an anime contains sex it is automatically a masterpiece
Oct 12, 2021 12:28 AM
May 2017
Still hard to overlook that he's a guy in his 30's by mind getting off to literal children.
Oct 12, 2021 3:03 AM
Jan 2021
we got to see Roxy's pov and poor rudeus got kidnapped for being a decent person instead of being lewd.
Oct 12, 2021 5:36 AM
Oct 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Sex is masterpiece

So this anime is

Dont need go to bathroom
I do it in my room while watching
Oct 12, 2021 10:35 AM

Oct 2021
Mmm... Eris looks bountiful. Can't wait to see her in season 3(?)!
Oct 12, 2021 1:32 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another great episode, they’re on a roll so far with this season/cour, glad we’re getting to see some of Roxy and her crew’s situations, as well as those raunchy scenes lol. Also loved the Eris being seasick bit, I gotta love Rudieus’s imagination with that fantasy he had
Oct 12, 2021 3:09 PM

May 2021
Very epic cute dogo
Inhales oxygen
Oct 12, 2021 3:32 PM

Nov 2016
Can they at least kill Rudeus too? pretty please, the MOTHERFUCKER went to jank off while Eris was in a bad state because, "hehe underage booba hehe". Fuckin disgusting character

And also in the prison shit, he was supposed to save the girls, and he saw how they killed one of them, and he literally did nothing, while he already knew that Rujerd could escape alone??? Seriously kill Rudeus and this anime will get x10 times better.
Yes, it is completely normal for a human being in this world to think twice before trying to kill more than 30 people, but it SHOULD also be normal to think before trying to fuck and sexualize every single underage girl you find, and let's not talk about how he in season 1 was trying to get head every episode on Eri's home.
Oct 12, 2021 11:01 PM

Oct 2008
This show isn't holding anything back! and that's why its great!!!
5/5.

Oct 13, 2021 1:09 AM

Mar 2020
Oh what a "masterpiece", "grandfather of isekai", "best isekai/fantasy of all time in universe", "legendary classic" LUL what a this shit, fanservice, sex pedophile, loli, dirty old man disgusting, horny gangbang scenes everywhere, this pure garbage is BEST ISEKAI? Are u kidding me internet? Hyped and highly score for this trash shit loli bait? Wow. Just very amazing, all of human watch this, you are the god of this world and universe, has a "incredible" taste. 1/5 for this crap, cringe episode and 1/10 for this entire "masterpiece, grandfather of isekai"
ALSO, horny scenes doesn't make me horny or uncomfortable, it make me disgusted and weird af, make me become like virgin kiddo 16 years old. What a shame.
Oct 13, 2021 7:05 AM

Jul 2016
I would be lying if I said I didn't bust a nut at least 3 times within this episode. 11/10 episode.
Oct 13, 2021 7:23 AM

Sep 2018
Protaku said:

Say it louder for the people in the back!
The best part about a new Mushoku Tensei episode is seeing the puritans malding over it.

To anyone who doesn't like MT but is still here for some reason, here's a simple trick: If it makes you mad, just don't watch it. There's plenty of other shows out there you could watch instead and find entertainment in.
"Such honors may please a weakling, but I am strong."
"There are two kinds of people in the world: those who are (me), and those who are not."
"The Sorcerer King is Justice and weakness is a sin. All hail Ainz Ooal Gown!"
"Arrivederci."
Oct 13, 2021 8:09 AM
Oct 2019
Ahh so that's why Roxy running like that in previous Episode.
So the moan that Rudeus hearing was from Elinalise.

Lmao Rudeus really fap on the ship after seeing Eris like that.
Interesting Story going on on second half but the Cultured scene was better anyway lol
Oct 13, 2021 8:15 AM

Mar 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Yeah, le sexy sex. Haha. It’s just incredibly uncomfortable and corny. This season really highlights it in just 2 episodes…

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.