Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, they really turned up the insanity levels of this show.

That being said, the complex relationship of Satoko and Rika is explored even further. It's one of those episodes that gets us invested into both of their characters at a deeper level. Yet we got another cliffhanger. Satoko seems quite fond of handguns this season...
Sep 16, 2021 7:59 AM

Feb 2018
Hanyuu vs Eua

Eua too op, xD. I think a lot of the scenes are new and missing in Gou, even though Sotsu is Gou's answer. Back to the scene of Rika sleeping, as you know that the scene of Rika sleeping on the futon is quite scary, No matter what Rika's stomach contents are already out, damn. The scream was shrill loud, besides that the tv version was still blurry in black but previously I've watched the uncensored version so yeah, I know what happened to Rika's stomach. I'm still confused, does Satoko know that this is Rika's last loop, I mean Rika has just respawned and has been get first blood. Has Satoko run out of ideas and shows her love for Rika in a direct way? the first half ended with a hug and Rika started to love Hinamizawa because Oyashiro-sama was a kind-hearted kamisama.

Back to their enjoy life, they play in the river and Rika talks about dreams to Satoko. It was an old dream, a very long dream. Hanyuu only hoped that Rika realized that the impostor for over 100 years was Satoko. I don't know what Hanyuu said at the last moment.

just a little disappointed with the reveal, I mean Rika guessed it right and it wasn't that impressive, I thought there would be more scenes

Hanyuu Oppaiiii
Sep 16, 2021 8:00 AM
Nov 2014
Can I get those 26-27 minutes of my life back? We literally got nothing new today aside from scenes with Hanyuu and how Rika got the teddy bear for Satoko.

Yeah, I'm having serious concerns about how this will be wrapped up, if at all.
Sep 16, 2021 8:08 AM

Jul 2012
Well, they chose the cliffhanger I didn't want for this one, so frustrating to end at the gun scene again, it's just not a good tease when you are being a slowburner through this entire season and reach the pivotal point once again. *sigh*

They revisited the other 2 eps of Nekodamashi in this one and gave us some Hanyuu and Eua content, as well as some Hanyuu miracle action again, as for the usual Higurashi ex machina, I don't mind much, part of the ride really.

This episode didn't really need to recap the entirety of the Watanagashi performed on Rika again tbh (could have easily be shown for just a bit in Hanyuu's PoV from the Sea of Fragments), that was definitely padded to get us to the gun cliffhanger, and that sucks.

The OST choices were the highlights in this one for once, and not the visuals, definitely created a much more unsettling overview on Satoko's egotistical manipulation through Rika's helplessness.

At least we run out of recaps now. This was the weakest ep of Sotsu in terms of content percentages, but I do have some good things to add regarding the Eua and Hanyuu conversation though, which made it worthwhile.

The best parts of the episode were of course:

1- Ciconia connection with Vier once again, as well as interesting terminology with wavelengths in the Sea of Fragments.
2- Confirmation that Eua is indeed part of Hanyuu, which is a theory I have been holding on for a while now, nearly confirmed in the previous episode.
3- Umineko talk regarding fragments as gameboards, and the people interacting in them with a culprit piece (Gamemaster as far as it goes), versus one that is trying to win against them as Players in said gameboard.

Connections with WTC stuff are by far the most intriguing content in Newgurashi for me, and considering we covered all of what it had to recap, these final last episodes might turn very interesting very quick, when it comes to the lore they are touching upon.
DanpmssSep 16, 2021 9:58 AM
Sep 16, 2021 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn that Hanyuu - Eua confrontation, the situation is still sure tense but almost nothing new for this episode, the next one will be more interesting for sure
Sep 16, 2021 8:55 AM

Jul 2017
The Hanyuu vs. Eua conflict which completes the 2nd half of Nekodamashi-hen's answer arc in the same recap function...just feels a lot more formulaic than anything.

Basically going through all the fragments where Satoko' mastermind-ful Oyashiro-sama curse of a plot, and instigating the reopening of a case once again between gods, this episode just feels like opening the eyes once again to events we already know that will happen, and the brutality behind it. Even with the teddy bear and gun included for hellish memories.

Concede to the thought that is Sotsu is gonna recap Gou as much as it can, this is THAT episode of "There's nothing new worth learning". Now my worry is how heavy Satokowashi-hen will be compressed for the final 2 episodes.
Sep 16, 2021 8:56 AM

Nov 2008
Boring, boring, boring, Hanyuu, boring, boring, Hanyuu, boring, episode over.
Sep 16, 2021 8:58 AM

Jun 2021
Hanyuu is cute
Story is still boring
Sep 16, 2021 9:04 AM

Apr 2009
Anyone else hopes next episode is a recap too? It would be hilarious.

Sep 16, 2021 9:04 AM

Feb 2019
One of my fave, but also one of the hardest to watch eps of Higu ever for me. It was already hard enough to see Rika get her guts ripped out the first time, but Hanyu having to watch it this time and breaking down made things even worse.

I do wish we’d get more new content in these episodes, but the different perspective keeps things interesting. Idk how they’ll wrap everything in 2 episodes, but I’m looking forward to it
Sep 16, 2021 9:17 AM

May 2020
Everything as predicted. Its true that Recaps are over. So much for answer arc revelations. Once again. Why couldnt we just have the Eua vs Hanyuu thing?

Well then.

Itll be irony of all irony if theres a third season and they recap St Lucia, because thats the only part of Gou they havent redone.

I dont see any reason for a third season honestly, with all this repeated and useless content its almost like they are struggling to fill up the 15 episodes.

Heck that might be the reason for the repeat content.
Sep 16, 2021 9:18 AM

Apr 2018
I don't see how people can complain about there being 'no new content' in this episode, when it was literally 95% new content
Sep 16, 2021 9:20 AM

Nov 2008
ToshiroIto said:
I don't see how people can complain about there being 'no new content' in this episode, when it was literally 95% new content

In what universe? Most of the episode was scenes just straight lifted from Gou with a few new extended scenes and running commentary from Hanyuu.
Sep 16, 2021 9:23 AM

May 2020
ToshiroIto said:

Hanyuu - Eua reacting to stuff. I dunno what the 95 percent new content is.
Sep 16, 2021 9:25 AM

Jan 2008
The Hanyuu vs Eua scenes were just....dang.

But once again, it's spaced out between Gou filler, Gou filler, and more Gou filler.
I've mentioned this before, I've already watched Gou like 3 times before this season premiered. It's getting kinda boring to sit through when I already know how the scenes played out.

Also, it's ending in two episodes? For real? I'm guessing it's gonna be a cliffhanger. So is there going to be a season 3?
Sep 16, 2021 9:27 AM

Jan 2019
Chargecoulomb said:
Why couldnt we just have the Eua vs Hanyuu thing?

Because it happened and ended in like....5 seconds? From Eua's words, Hanyuu is like a "piece of hair" that tried to "get in her eyes". This will never be a battle and good luck finding someone in anime medium that will actually beat her assuming she has everything Featherine has.
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 16, 2021 9:27 AM

Apr 2018
Keirik said:
ToshiroIto said:

In what universe? Most of the episode was scenes just straight lifted from Gou with a few new extended scenes and running commentary from Hanyuu.

Most of the scenes were new, and that is literally a fact. There were only 5 major scenes lifted from Gou.

Chargecoulomb said:
ToshiroIto said:

Exploration of Hanyuu and Eua's relationship, possible Ciconia foreshadowing, Rika's reaction to remembering Satoko killing Ooishi, confirmation that Hanyuu is a part of Eua. It's not just reacting to things at all, it does a great job at worldbuilding and exploring the characters. And has the usual hints as to the meta-textual WTC connections.
Sep 16, 2021 9:28 AM
Apr 2021
So you want to tell me that:
Rika didn't died when Oishi bashed her head
Thus leading to Rika knowing that it was Satoko all along, but not acting at all because... oh right, to trick the viewers
Keichi is able to stab spec-ops with a FORK through the clothes, and bash his head with HELMET, and police spending that much time before getting in, thus leading to EVERYONE inside dead
The "box with a trap" wasn't Rika's plan, but was just a miracle
The "Final" will be in the last 2 episodes
???
What a bullshit it is man.
I despise Passione and Ryukishi more with each episode. What a bunch of imbeciles
Also another 90% RECAP... how could anyone defend this shit and say things like "it's just like the OGbetter than the OG"?

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
babyakiSep 17, 2021 11:26 PM
Sep 16, 2021 9:29 AM
Apr 2021
Emillian said:
Chargecoulomb said:
Why couldnt we just have the Eua vs Hanyuu thing?

Because it happened and ended in like....5 seconds? From Eua's words, Hanyuu is like a "piece of hair" that tried to "get in her eyes". This will never be a battle and good luck finding someone in anime medium that will actually beat her assuming she has everything Featherine has.

She's not proven to be Featherine, at least yet. Also, you really think that in the end she won't be defeated by some asspull magic crap? I mean, considering where everything going, Rika and Satoko would kill her together probably...
Sep 16, 2021 9:31 AM

May 2020
ToshiroIto said:
Keirik said:

Most of the scenes were new, and that is literally a fact. There were only 5 major scenes lifted from Gou.

Chargecoulomb said:

Exploration of Hanyuu and Eua's relationship, possible Ciconia foreshadowing, Rika's reaction to remembering Satoko killing Ooishi, confirmation that Hanyuu is a part of Eua. It's not just reacting to things at all, it does a great job at worldbuilding and exploring the characters. And has the usual hints as to the meta-textual WTC connections.

But how much time do those repeated scenes, and the new content take?

Guess we'll have to see what other posters say.
Apr 2021
Jin_uzuki said:

Recap of Satokowashi but from Rika's POV, here we go lol

Jan 2019
ToshiroIto said:

In terms of new action, we had....20 seconds
In terms of reveals and different points of view we had...less than 30 seconds (Rika's visions and sh*t)
In terms of something new that actually matters overall, we have less than a minute.
So yeah, it was literally 95% old* content
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 16, 2021 9:34 AM

May 2020
Si1verR0se said:
Thus leading to Rika knowing that it was Satoko all along, but not acting at all because... oh right, to trick the viewers

Cant fully confirm until Sotsu manga comes out. The manga makes it seem as if Rika did the trap by mistake.
Sep 16, 2021 9:34 AM

Jan 2019
Si1verR0se said:
Emillian said:

She's not proven to be Featherine, at least yet. Also, you really think that in the end she won't be defeated by some asspull magic crap? I mean, considering where everything going, Rika and Satoko would kill her together probably...

This is clearly the sea of fragments, the beings in here can't be defeated and won't leave until they are bored. Is literally impossible for something like this to happen. BUT if MIRACULOSLY something of sorts happens I'm f*cking done.
Sep 16, 2021 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
ToshiroIto said:

It was a youtube react video with Hanyuu
Sep 16, 2021 9:37 AM
Jun 2016
At this point it's better to just watch Sotsu than Gou+Sotsu.
Sotsu is like 80% Gou recaps anyway
They either ran out of money or are clowning us, because I would understand having this many recaps if Gou aired like 5 or 10 years ago. But this?
Very, very disappointing season.
Sep 16, 2021 9:44 AM
May 2021
FINALLY WE GET BACK TO THE GUN SCENE. IT FELT LIKE SOOOOO LONG MAN.

The pacing in this episode wasn't great (not as bad as last week's) but at LEAST they didn't drag the gun scene into the next episode. Still way too much reused footage for my liking though.

Another gripe I had with this episode was in the beginning when Satoko shot herself. You telling me no one at Angel Mort noticed she had a fucking gun on her? Even using classic anime logic this was...baffling.

Anyways...2 episodes left, wondering what direction they'll take these last 2 episodes.
Sep 16, 2021 9:45 AM

Jan 2019
Si1verR0se said:

Probably it was Rena's memories, cuz ya know, they are friends "linked by destiny's bond" and the miracle allowed Rika to get her memories (?)
I really don't know... K1 literally 1 shot her with that bash (and he s a teenager) but Oiishi who's literally peak adult force (also trained) smashed her head to bits so many times. The option of her being alive is NOT POSSIBLE or is the biggest asspull I've seen in my life. Either way is the Rena memory-link miracle or the "miraculosly being alive" asspull
Sep 16, 2021 9:48 AM
May 2021
KANLen09 said:
The Hanyuu vs. Eua conflict which completes the 2nd half of Nekodamashi-hen's answer arc in the same recap function...just feels a lot more formulaic than anything.

Basically going through all the fragments where Satoko' mastermind-ful Oyashiro-sama curse of a plot, and instigating the reopening of a case once again between gods, this episode just feels like opening the eyes once again to events we already know that will happen, and the brutality behind it. Even with the teddy bear and gun included for hellish memories.

Concede to the thought that is Sotsu is gonna recap Gou as much as it can, this is THAT episode of "There's nothing new worth learning". Now my worry is how heavy Satokowashi-hen will be compressed for the final 2 episodes.

They're surely not going to go over Satokowashi...If they do I'm actually dropping SOTSU down to a 2/10.
Sep 16, 2021 9:48 AM

May 2020
SkyhighCFC said:

Anyways...2 episodes left, wondering what direction they'll take these last 2 episodes.

Unless a third season happens.
Battle from op next ep.
Epilogue ep after next ep.
Sep 16, 2021 9:49 AM
May 2021
Jin_uzuki said:

It better be all new content. Imagine they recap Satokowashi..
Sep 16, 2021 9:50 AM
May 2021
Chargecoulomb said:
Everything as predicted. Its true that Recaps are over. So much for answer arc revelations. Once again. Why couldnt we just have the Eua vs Hanyuu thing?

Well then.

Itll be irony of all irony if theres a third season and they recap St Lucia, because thats the only part of Gou they havent redone.

I dont see any reason for a third season honestly, with all this repeated and useless content its almost like they are struggling to fill up the 15 episodes.

Heck that might be the reason for the repeat content.

If they recap Satokowashi-hen in these last 2 episodes then I'm actually done with Newgurashi. These last 2 episodes have already tested my patience so much with all the reused footage from GOU.
Sep 16, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2018
Emillian said:
ToshiroIto said:

In terms of reveals and different points of view we had...less than 30 seconds (Rika's visions and sh*t)
In terms of something new that actually matters overall, we have less than a minute.

There was about 9 minutes of new content, more than any episode in sotsu so far.

jTiKey said:
ToshiroIto said:

No it wasn't. Don't know why I'm wasting time with people who don't even want to understand Sotsu and watch it to hate on it, but all the Hanyuu scenes were very important to her, and Eua's characters.
Sep 16, 2021 9:55 AM
May 2021
ToshiroIto said:
Keirik said:

Chargecoulomb said:

Even as someone who has enjoyed SOTSU, these last 2 episodes were pretty bad. In the first 3 arcs covered in SOTSU, there was reused footage from GOU, but no where near to the extent in these last 2 episodes. "only 5 major scenes"? That's quite a lot my friend. We've literally seen these exact same scenes before. At least in the earlier arcs we got new footage and scenes with the new perspectives of the culprits. Here we got Hanyuu vs Eua, saw what happened after Angel Mort and a few new scenes sprinkled in near the middle and end of the episode. That's quite frankly not good enough.

Hopefully they bounce back with the final 2 episodes though.
Sep 16, 2021 9:56 AM

May 2020
ToshiroIto said:

There was about 9 minutes of new content, more than any episode in sotsu so far.

No it wasn't. Don't know why I'm wasting time with people who don't even want to understand Sotsu and watch it to hate on it, but all the Hanyuu scenes were very important to her, and Eua's characters.

Nobody doubting the importance of the Eua Hanyuu scenes.

9 minutes? How long is an episode btw?
Sep 16, 2021 9:57 AM

Jan 2019
ToshiroIto said:
Emillian said:

jTiKey said:

Hanyuu crying and Eua laughing isn't new content man.... but sure be like you, please attach all the NEW conversations that actually contribute to the story and surpass more than 2 minutes. (I'm not asking you to actually ss every one of them but please tell me the minute marks which these mindblowing reveals and discussions happen. Maybe I'm blind like a bat and my brain couldn't get all the new astounding dialogue and probably just vanished miraculously from my view.)
Sep 16, 2021 9:58 AM
May 2021
Si1verR0se said:
Keichi is able to stab spec-ops with a FORK through the clothes, and bash his head with HELMET, and police spending that much time before getting in, thus leading to EVERYONE inside dead
The "box with a trap" wasn't Rika's plan, but was just a miracle
The "Final" will be in the last 2 episodes
???
What a bullshit it is man.
I despise Passione and Ryukishi more with each episode. What a bunch of imbeciles
Also another 90% RECAP... how could anyone defend this shit and say things like "it's just like the OG\better than the OG"? I guess L5 now somehow transfers to viewers with low IQ lmao

Doubt she was still alive after Ooishii bashed her head in. But if that's the case, how are they going to explain how she got those memories? Probably something along the lines of "her consciousness lingers in a fragment even after her death" which seems like a cheap excuse.

I seriously hope they don't confirm she was alive after that, because that literally defies all logic.
Sep 16, 2021 10:10 AM

Jan 2013
LOOOOL the exact same cliffhanger from months ago. Seriously fuck this show. Literally these entire 13 episodes and the last couple from Gou could be cut out without losing much of anything.
Thinking about it this has to be some of the laziest writing I have ever seen. Hey how do we force the plot to continue now that it's over? Fuck it, lets just have an invincible god show up out of nowhere and torture all the characters for her amusement. Why the fuck not. This is dumpster tier writing even for fanfictions.

I'm just glad there's only 2 more episodes and then it should hopefully be over. I strongly encourage everyone to just play the console arcs if you want more Higurashi as they are infinitely better than this shit.
Sep 16, 2021 10:20 AM

Jun 2012
That graphic effect that was used in the "keichi kills everyone in the diner" scene was so terrible. I don't know how it made it into the episode.
Shoot first, think never.
Sep 16, 2021 10:21 AM

Sep 2017
vegeta8639 said:
LOOOOL the exact same cliffhanger from months ago. Seriously fuck this show. Literally these entire 13 episodes and the last couple from Gou could be cut out without losing much of anything.
Thinking about it this has to be some of the laziest writing I have ever seen. Hey how do we force the plot to continue now that it's over? Fuck it, lets just have an invincible god show up out of nowhere and torture all the characters for her amusement. Why the fuck not. This is dumpster tier writing even for fanfictions.

I'm just glad there's only 2 more episodes and then it should hopefully be over. I strongly encourage everyone to just play the console arcs if you want more Higurashi as they are infinitely better than this shit.

Not gonna lie SotsuGou really feels like a bad fanfiction, there's just so many things that either contradict the OG series or simply don't make any sense, and they are there just to move the plot forward.

It feels like it was written by someone who knows almost nothing about Higurashi, and yet Ryukishi wrote the script and the staff is very knowledgeable about the series, like seriously what the fuck are they doing?
Sep 16, 2021 10:25 AM

Aug 2009
References that most people dont understand, repeat of Gou content, K1's scene was not needed at all, Satoko saying the same shit all over again....we wasted 6 minutes in all of that. 6 minutes in the 13th episode, with two eps remaining...all of that just for Hanyuu to be bound and-
Oh look, more reuse of Gou content.
For 5 more minutes, only new scenes were a few seconds of Hanyuu's crying face.

And it still continues with the river scene.

For the first 15 minutes and a few seconds we only had 1-2 minutes of new content...which was Ciconia references, Hanyuu getting fucked and crying as a reaction to the HUGE Gou recap scenes.

It's PAFECTO!

Then we have a recap of the last ep of Neko.Tbf THAT'S how you do a montage of previous scenes....the problem is that it is too late to waste time on that anyway...

I am guessing Hanyuu is making Rika remember stuff she didnt actually see....what a bullshit move especially when the next scene is Satoko fucking up on her own...oh yes right...it was a miracle...

@ToshiroIto

Learn to count in minutes. And lol if 9 minutes of new content is supposed to be good then the bar is very fucking low for new higurashi..
ssjokgSep 16, 2021 10:29 AM
Sep 16, 2021 10:28 AM

Aug 2009
SkyhighCFC said:
KANLen09 said:

They're surely not going to go over Satokowashi...If they do I'm actually dropping SOTSU down to a 2/10.
We surely will get talk no jutsu from Satoko(i dont know maybe Rika even) with scenes from St Lucia.

We need that recap because animating and directing is hard.
ssjokgSep 16, 2021 10:35 AM
Sep 16, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 2014
Hanyuu : "But Satoko is Rika's best friend ! She wouldn't make any harm to her !"

Eua : "Do you seriously want me to make you watch all 12 episodes of Sotsu that you've been missing ?"
Sep 16, 2021 10:34 AM

Aug 2009
Games_Wanderer said:
Hanyuu : "But Satoko is Rika's best friend ! She wouldn't make any harm to her !"

Eua : "Do you seriously want me to make you watch all 12 episodes of Sotsu that you've been missing ?"
Dont give them any fucking ideas.
Sep 16, 2021 10:35 AM

May 2020
the censored parts were kinda hard to get through
but an amazing episode nonetheless

well the next episode is going to be really good
I cant wait

Sep 16, 2021 10:36 AM

May 2020
ssjokg said:
We surely will get talk no jutsu from Satoko(i dont kno wmaybe Rika even) with scenes from St Lucia.

We have to assume a St Lucia recap would be in Rikas pov. Lol, imagine if all that St Lucia jazz from Gou was Satoko exaggerating or just having a fun HS moment.

And Rika was trying to help Satoko all along. Heck what if all of Rikas ojou friends were Satokos delusions?!

If they recap St Lucia, incoming fanbase implosion.
Sep 16, 2021 10:39 AM

Aug 2009
Chargecoulomb said:
ssjokg said:
We surely will get talk no jutsu from Satoko(i dont kno wmaybe Rika even) with scenes from St Lucia.

We have to assume a St Lucia recap would be in Rikas pov. Lol, imagine if all that St Lucia jazz from Gou was Satoko exaggerating or just having a fun HS moment.

And Rika was trying to help Satoko all along. Heck what if all of Rikas ojou friends were Satokos delusions?!

If they recap St Lucia, incoming fanbase implosion.

We are at a point where being delusions or not doesnt even matter anymore.
Sep 16, 2021 10:42 AM
May 2011
05:34
the gun is very clearly nowhere to be seen, and could not possibly be hidden under her shirt like that. Same goes for the 2 next shots in the scene where she is in the background, no gun anywhere.

And then all of a sudden 05:51

Is this episode meant to confirm to me that the gun really just spawns magically or is this incompetence, I genuinely cant tell anymore.

Vell-Sep 16, 2021 10:46 AM
Sep 16, 2021 10:47 AM

Aug 2009
Vell- said:
05:34
the gun is very clearly nowhere to be seen, and could not possibly be hidden under her shirt like that. Same goes for the 2 next shots in the scene where she is in the background, no gun anywhere.

And then all of a sudden 05:51

Is this episode meant to confirm to me that the gun really just spawns magically or is this incompetence, I genuinely cant tell anymore.

Considering that she has to buy it first it is 1000% incompetence.Also remember when Satoko was holding a bottle and Mion shot was already pulling the trigger....but Satoko won? yea.....
Sep 16, 2021 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
Took 13 eps to reach the S1 cliffhanger.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2021

412 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2021

395 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2021

159 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

121 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2021

124 by xxdaisiesxx »»
Jan 17, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.